Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime30th May 2019, 7:22 pm

It was lovely being home in Dipu again. Even if it did increase the amount of insults she heard being directed at her. With time and new levels of confidence though grew thicker skin. Instead of retreating, she responded only with a flip of the middle finger as she passed and hit up the local mission office. This was to be her first mission solo, and she was rather excited about it to be honest. She picked something relatively easy though, but still enough so that she might challenge herself. She needed to be sure she was properly learning after all. So she looked first to the board, best not to bother someone else for the moment. It wasn't too bad though, finding a posting of a local business that was robbed that morning. Surely this would be a suitable one for her to fulfill.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime30th May 2019, 8:35 pm

“Excuse me, swearheart!” The woman at the desk with a tight ocean blue tub top and blonde hair called out “if your taking that one i have a bit of information for you at a price!” She offered making her fingers into the shape of an xel before running her big mouth “from what they say it was a two man job, one collected the cash while the other secured the build, but that’s just press talk.” She paused letting the young girl process what she just said.

”My sources say that it was a team of misfits who successfully robbed the place, no more than three kids looking for a come up, they were last located going towards the south coast of the northern island.” she winked at the girl forgetting all about the money she’d ask for in the beginning, but now she had an idea where to go other than which of the many piers to search

Rule:

Last edited by Haio on 31st May 2019, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime30th May 2019, 9:14 pm

It was nice but having someone rude serving Iolana. And thank goodness too as they gave her some good advice on the mission. She nodded with a smile, scribbling on some paper so as not to be rude in return if she wasn't recognised. <"Thank you. I'm mute so sorry I don't speak"> she already gathered this would be a busy day, but with it so soon perhaps she would be lucky and catch the group before they got too far away with the loot.

'Guess':
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime31st May 2019, 6:30 am

“Wait my money!” she yelled to iolana as she prompted herself to leave, paying the woman was entirely up to her, but it wasn’t necessary. Upon opening the door the hot, humid environment was not longer the same, instead she saw trees surrounding everything the only clear and noticeable thing were the vines that emerged from the ground and held her feet in place the moment she walked out of the door. The genjutsu could cleared if she possessed D-rank barrier tiers, the environment could be returned to normal she used a stronger genjutsu or mental based attack.

”i told you, it works all the time, newbies target the easy ones just because its a learning lesson” the tone of an elder boy with a ddeep voice spoke, which was followed by a laughter then the appearance of a younger boy came into her view, he’d reach for her wallet if he could find it; if not he’d settle with a few free touches of her body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime31st May 2019, 8:07 am

Iolana froze first once she stepped outside, the surroundings being too vastly different. She prided herself in her observation skills, so such a rapid change was not something she could overlook so easily. Which of course meant genjutsu. The feather flat to her body flickered up from her skin, channeling her controlled Sol Fire to her legs, a way she might easily confirm as her body didn't just phase through the vines. This as too easy. Clenching a fist, she hoped to hide the fact she was aware, whilst channeling a chakra scalpel through a finger to prick herself in the palm, making use of that sting of pain to break herself from the genjutsu.

A little too late it would seem. She kept her miniscule belongings on one of the pouches that hung from one of the belts of her skirt, and the elder boy seemed particular fond of the choker she wore too. She had to really try not to break the act just yet. She had him right where she wanted him to test out her new power. Suddenly her body would almost seem to shimmer with an ashy aura, and she began to move. With precise aim, she crouched on one side, and twisted her body, bringing her arms up and out of the way whilst her hip came swinging from the side in a flurry of ash and striking the elder boy up at a diagonal at C-rank speeds. Not the most powerful hit, but one backed by an unothodox style and strength. Once slamming her hip in to the boy, she immediately struck up an offensive posture glaring down the boys.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime31st May 2019, 11:48 am

The eldest boy wasn’t quite expecting retaliation at this point, yet he wasn’t able to provide those type of reaction tiers. He was thrown into the air and without a type of aerial movement he’d land on his back. ”I wasn’t expecting this type of reaction from her, she should be around late academy student level?” he stated unsure of how she broke out of the genjutsu.

The other two boys stood beside him, from this distance it was easy to see the core of the dakar on the left and the swords around the waist of the human boy on his right. Both assisted the one on the ground in getting up but his right arm had taken quite a bit of damage, he used his left ar m to reach into his kunai pounch and grabbed two; He threw those with C-rank speeds aiming at the calf of the girl. ”she will pay with her mouth for this!” he stated the other two boys gain this perverted smirk of what they’d do to her when it was their turn.

The samurai dash towards the girls with C+ Speeds, by this time she should’ve already been dealt with by the kunai, at least by what he thought, he’d aim his katana to stab her left thigh with the same speed.

The other boy with the core didn’t exactly move he stood and watch as he was still lost in his own world with the thoughts of using her face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime31st May 2019, 1:51 pm

His mention of expecting her to be of a lower skill level brought a smirk to her face. Arguably she did have the combat skill around that level, but she had a good teacher and two good friends to bring the combat level in line with the rest of her skills. She braced herself for the impact of the kunai, but he was giving her exactly what she wanted. As a weaponkin she had the defence tiers to block off the kunai. Hitting her flesh she hunched, feinting being hurt only to grab them both up. The samurai boy was rushing her, but she was easily ready for that too. Standing back she tossed one of the kunai up, grin on her face, and waited for it to drop in to a safe range. And then she smacked it. A single swing of her hip and she sent the kunai hurtling at the samurai boy's thigh hoping to stop his movement. The second kunai was launched in the same way at the Dakar boy, albeit instead aiming the curve of the kunai to hit him with the circular hilt in the centre of his head. They were just boys after all, she wouldn't use kill shots.

Using:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime1st June 2019, 10:42 am

The boys weren’t as perceptive as iolana, they weren’t able to dodge the kunai having both of the drop to the ground after making contact with the kunai. ”Im sorry, I’m sorry we quit.” he complained realizing there was no way that they could win. ”just turn me in and let the other two go, they only did this cause they were following me? he begged ”we can even say they were clones I made, so please.” he stooped down onto the ground and buried his head in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime1st June 2019, 11:16 am

Iolana rolled her eyes at the boy's begging. 'Hardened professional criminals', yeah right. She looked to the other two, and waved a hand down. Ash scattering turning in to a simple word in front of the pleading boy; "Stay." She walked over to the samurai boy, taking his weapons from him, and with another wave of her hand the ash shifted once again. "I'm taking the blades. Come quietly. I'll have mercy," As her ash-written words were read, she waved a hand over where the blade of the kunai had hit the other boy's leg, healing up the wound. He would hurt, but he wouldn't be bleeding. With that settled she grabbed the scruff of their 'leader' by the shirt and lifted him up to his feet to take away for whatever his punishment would be. Another wave scattered more ash, with both sets reading the same. "Be thankful I don't wash out your mouths with ash for those pervy comments."

In use:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime2nd June 2019, 9:27 am

The boy came along willingly, watching her heal his friends was almost an added bonus ”without me they aren’t going to cause any trouble but they might be a bit unmotivated for a month or two.” he chuckled walking behind her leaving his friends laying on the ground to start a new life, drops of tears ran down his face onto the ground, he’d wipe his nose and say goodbye with bothing but his back to them.

[mission complete make your post then claim your mission]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime2nd June 2019, 4:37 pm

Iolana rolled her eyes. Surely he knew with his age he'd probably just get some community service or something? It wasn't like he killed anybody. None of them killed anyone. She didn't have any of her own evidence he might've done harm to anybody, and honestly she didn't get hurt either. With words she might have asked what exactly more he might have gotten up to, but instead she just silently led him off.

Mission over and done easy.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission   Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase the Thieves: C-rank mission
Page 1 of 1