Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2019, 4:53 pm

With the opponent she was racing knocked down and in to the fires, Oran saw no point in looking back or anything. Disgusting pig tried to make her a slave, he got what was coming to him. She spared a glance to the other two, the boy dealing with one, though another was going right for him. She figured he had it dealt with though, and in her mind clearing the way for the three of them to escape was the best option to keep them from servitude. "Shrink-Boy, you got this right? I'm heading up with Firey-Jane over here," She rushed up to join Enora at the stairs, stepping over the guy she rather decimated. She did not want to fight this girl just now. She made sure however to wait until the girl was ready, knowing that up on deck there would be a lot more to fight, and she didn't want to take any chances. "I'm with you, let's get us off this ship,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2019, 3:27 pm

Hadyn looked upset that his move hadn't killed the man outright, cursing his luck at getting the lackey with a dull blade of all things. He roughly yanked the sword free from his socket, quickly drawing the weapon across his throat to silence the sounds of pain, the wound would also ensure he died though the fires surrounding them would do that anyway. He made his way towards the stairs quickly, pushing his way past the two females with a drawl of "Never call me that again" aimed at "Sapphire". His lungs burned ever so slightly, though as a Cyborg he didn't have to worry all that much about asphyxiation. He would move up the stairs quickly as he could with his short stature, wanting to make his way onto the deck and to his escape route If I get to a raft I could make my way to an island, but I should also find that Devil Fruit first. No doubt my sibling would have anything of value that was confiscated...
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2019, 6:47 pm

"It's Enora," She corrected the girl Sapphire, but joined her in racing up to the top deck and away from the bulk of the fire she had started. It wouldn't hurt her itself, but the water outside of the boat certainly would. She followed the instructions from overhearing the disgusting brute Sapphire tormented, reading to clear the way. If any would stand in her way in getting to the boats she would drive them through with her Three-Armed Strike again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)   Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mauberd Triad [Buccaneer Slave Ship] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Haydn, Oran & Enora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2