Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Empty
PostSubject: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime31st March 2019, 5:51 pm

The sun was beating down on the Quadratic Isle, even this early in the day when it had just barely started to fly into the horizon. The chaos that filled the island on any given day was ramped up to its fullest due to the news that had been passed around yesterday. Taverns were full to bursting, which was an accomplishment in and of itself due to more than half the buildings of the island being taverns and whorehouses. Men, women and everything in between had spilled onto the street of the town square, their merriment from the night raging strong in the light of day. The music was loud, playing from dozens of musicians rising in a loud cacophony, though above the din rose a loud clattering. A man climbed onto the fountain that dominated the square and spoke in a loud booming voice.

"Hear me, hear me! OI FUCKTARDS, I SAID HEAR ME!!! Thank yous! I'd like to propose a toast! Probably the thousandth one of the night, but whatever. To the Golden Age! For years our world had lived under the thumb of those dickhead Privateers and Bounty Hunters, but no longer! Now the Dread Queen has come to power! She shall claim Cthulhu's prize and prove herself worthy of being the Dreaded Pirate Queen!!!"

"Fuck that! The Mad Priest will take it!"

"You're touched, mate. Obviously ole Jack is gonna come out on top!"

"Who the fuck cares?! What matters is this is our time! The age of Piracy!!!"

With that the entire crowd erupted once more into cheers before going back to what they had been partaking in previously. Drinking, drugging, men and women fornicating in the streets. It even looked like a man was having his way with a poor de-spined Gobul, but no one cared. Now was the time for Pirates to rise. Beginners from fifty years ago had risen from nothing and unseated the most powerful individuals in the Pirate World. They had proven anything was possible, which inspired hope in everyone on the island. And who knows, maybe one of the current Corsairs wouldn't take Cthulhu's prize. Maybe the true Pirate King or Queen lay in the members of the Golden Age.....

Welcome to the Pirate World:

Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) G0WjTfWMauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) ND0xd4yMauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) YVQ3JFQMauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 11:43 am

Yellow hues scanned the crowd in its entirety in an attempt to memorize each and every face that was celebrating this…. Degeneracy. If she had the power she would’ve taken them all down and have them beg for their worthless lives, alas she wasn’t there, not yet anyways which was why she decided to make a note of them so when the opportunity arose she would end them. “This is disgusting, we should leave Ivy-chan. ” Izabella stated before turning her attention to the white-haired man before her that didn’t seem as nearly as bothered about this whole ordeal as she was.

Quit being uppity Izabella and just enjoy the festivities.” Iverson said with a smile before lighting a cigarette and putting his feet on the table. The truth was it was pure coincidence that they ended up in such a place but it was quite entertaining to see these fools go crazy over this so-called Golden Age of Piracy, which was why he stuck around and watched them drink themselves to death, who knows? Maybe he can pick a few of them.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime15th April 2019, 5:16 pm

"Did he have to be so vulgar..." A voice muttered to itself as its owner leaned back against a wall. The stool under him wasn't very comfortable at all but he still looked relaxed and rather tired, his body stretched out languidly, showing off every little curve and crest that he had. His feathers were folded up behind him and gently swinging behind him, brushing against the wall. He had found a parasol hidden away and had set it up, propping it at an angle to protect him from the sun. His dusky skin melded in with the shadows but his clothes let him stand out, that and the gorgeous markings over his eyes.

He was watching what was going on intently, checking to see if anyone was looking at him or anyone was looking nervous or particularly dangerous. In his hand he was holding a strange purple fruit which he then brought up to his lips and took a small bite of. He'd savour this, it was valuable and he'd taken it from the belongings of his last... Conquest as it were. It had taken a long time to find and he was happy to eat it slowly and savour it, Devil Fruits were rare after all.

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime16th April 2019, 5:31 pm

Parties like this meant people drank. A lot. And even with the natural tolerance of alcohol that all types of pirates have built up, there were some who liked to get drunk for the hell of it. One such individual made their way past Iverson, accompanied by a slightly less plastered friend, but stopped dead in his tracks when seeing the Zamite. He tapped his companion furiously pointing to Izabella and whispering something in their ear. They let out a full body laugh and shook their head dismissively, but the drunkard just waved them off and stumbled towards Iverson "Hellooooooo *hic* you have a very purdy water puppy. Hi water *hic* puppy! Hiiiiiiii~" He stumbled and nearly fell on his face, but caught himself at the last moment. He corrected his feet and then stared at the fauna full on "Could I pet your water puppy? He's a very *hic* very nice water puppy." Rather than waiting for an answer, the man reached out his hand to caress Izabella's head.

------

Arkay wouldn't be untouched by the drunken buffoonery of the island. With his looks, he was bound to find even less...appropriate attentions drawn to him. A group of men, only barely sober, stood some distance from him, simply standing and staring at him. They exchanged words and lecherous laughs every now and again, before one man broke off from the pack and walked over. He was all macho swagger, carrying himself like he owned the world. Like everyone should just drop to the ground and worship his manhood. And some might, he wasn't unattractive. Tanned skin, muscles that were well defined yet not grotesquely bulging, shocking red hair and bright green eyes. He stopped at Arkay's feet and eyed him up and down slowly, eyes locking on the banana in his hand and then momentarily on his lips before he spoke "Hey there gorgeous. This may seem a little forward, but me and my friends were having a debate, we're not quite sure what you've got between those...supple legs of yours." There was a roar of laughter from the group, but he raised a hand and they quieted rather quickly. A playful smirk rose to his lips "They think you're too soft and beautiful to be packing something hard, but I believe that looks can be deceiving. I'm also all for surprises...Mind giving me a little look see? Just to settle the discussion."

Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) G0WjTfWMauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) ND0xd4yMauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) YVQ3JFQMauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime16th April 2019, 11:39 pm

Garvit had been having a good time speaking with other like-minded individuals, drinking, bartering prices of casks or rum, whoring around, all that fun shit. He had nearly talked a man into giving him a decent sized ship for a strange ass fruit he had obtained, he had been told it was something called a devil fruit, which honestly he had heard of in the past through his childhood of living under the care of his adopted father Jesse. Though he really had no use for them himself, Garvit had already thought his own body was damn near perfection to want to disgrace his body by ingesting it. I mean have you seen him? Damn near eight feet tall in height, long ivory horns sticking out of his head as his skin matched the shade. Anyone who really didn't know him would have thought he was a Faunus of some kind or even a Demon of sorts, which they were accurate in a way. It was something that would have bothered him in the past, but his "Father" had taught him in the past that he should be afraid or care about what others thought of him and his appearance, that he should be proud of who/what he was. Which is how he had decided to live his life from that point on.

It was at that point that Garvit had heard it, the herasy that he had heard all of his life, the name that his father had despised because it reminded him of a truly painful of his life, being labelled as the "Mad Priest". That was when the demonic looking man would push his way through the crowd and grab the man who had spoken the name by the back of his head and would slam it into the ground as hard as he could. "He Fucking Hates That Name!" He would say as he continued to slam the man's face into the ground over and over again, and would continue to do so until the man's face had been turned into mince meat.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime17th April 2019, 3:55 pm

(Probably should've mentioned that she's in her transformed state but meh)

Iverson’s eyebrow would raise when the man had approached them. He knew that Izabella would immediately freak out once the man had touched her but if she had reacted in such a manner then it’ll most definitely cause an uproar and causing a scene in a bar filled with drunkards and sex fiends wasn’t a smart idea so he had to somewhat control the situation. “Ah yes, she’s a very beautiful water puppy and I’m glad she’s mine. She doesn’t like to be held by anyone but me, however.” Iverson said calmly while gently swatting the man’s hand away and picking up Izabella and placing her on his lap. He was certain that the man’s persistence to touch Iza would continue so he would pull the beer bottle that was on the table closer to him in the event that he did need to put him down. “Would you like a smoke mate?” He said hoping to distract him by offering a stick from his pack.

Holding her composure, Izabella would sit tight and nestled herself between Iverson’s legs. Though she was absolutely seething, she understood the situation and thus kept quiet for now.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime20th April 2019, 8:28 pm

A soft smirk lit up Arkay's face as he watched the man and listened to what he was saying. All the while he kept the tip of the banana in his mouth, tapping it against his bottom lip, eyes looking directly into the other man's. He let out a soft, sweet giggle when he finished and slid the banana slowly into his mouth before taking a bite of it, letting him wait for a few moments as he delicately chewed and finished the mouthful. "Well aren't you quite forward, lovely. Coming up to someone and asking such a vulgar question." He teased, the smile on his lips making sure they knew that he was just playing with them, tugging on the strings as it were. His eyes glinted brightly though, urging him on.

He let out a soft hum and stretched upwards, a little moan leaving him as he done so. With that done he spoke once more. "Well how about I cut you a deal, sugar. I'm awfully parched sitting here on my own, so if you go get me a drink and get your friends to show me what they've got... Well I'll even let you touch what I've got, make it a little sweeter for you and we all know the more merrier. Better make sure you clean your hands though." Arkay told him plainly with a wink before going back and slowly eating his banana, crossing his legs and stretching them out flirtatiously towards the man standing near them.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime28th April 2019, 4:27 pm

Garvit's movements were quick, but he would find that as soon as his hand touched the back of the man's head, it was wrenched back and twisted into a painful position. The male would turn wide eyes to the demonic individual behind him, rubbing the back of his head gently and scampering behind a woman lounging leisurely on a barrel. "Woman" would be a bit of a stretch, though, as the female didn't truly look out of puberty. She drank heartily from a mug, draining it slowly before holding her hand out for it to be replaced, which it promptly was "You've got about ten seconds to explain to me where you got the balls to try and assault one of my men. In front of my face, no less." She tilted her head to the side, resting her cheek on her hand. Red eyes fixated on Garvit's face "If I don't like the answer, Kipp here gets to break your arm. And he loves breaking limbs don't you kipp?" There was an unintelligent chuckle and a sharp jerk to Garvit's arm, sending a pulse of pain shooting up and down the appendage.

Spoiler:

-------------------

The drunk man pet the air slowly for a moment, before it dawned on him that he wasn't petting the "water puppy". He leveled Iverson with a confused glare for a long moment before his companion walked forward, pointing an accusatory finger "Hey don't be stingy with the w-water *hic* puppy! He just wants to pet 'im for a lil bit." The man nodded vigorously, before stopping and clutching his head. He teetered in place for a bit, his friend holding out their arms to catch him if he fell, but he steadied and once more glared at Iverson "You get the water puppy all the time I just wanna *hic* hold 'im for a minute. Gimme!" He lurched gracelessly forward, aiming to snatch the Zamite from the other's lap.

-------------------

He looked back over his shoulder expectantly, an eyebrow raised "Well? This lovely vision asked for a drink!!" He barked the last word and they all scrambled to comply. He slid over a chair and sat down in it the opposite way, legs splayed so that his crotch would be in Arkay's eyesight. His group returned with a selection of drinks. He turned and picked one, a violet concoction situated in a fancy looking glass, handing it to Arkay and letting his fingers brush the Faunus' not-so-subtly. He then turned and picked a pint of mead for himself sipping from it appreciatively "On with the show boys, show our succulent little creature your proud soldiers." They were all eager to comply, unlacing their britches at near blinding speeds. When they were all exposed, each one's 'soldier' was standing at attention...with the exception of the poor fellow that had brought the mead their leader was drinking. He mumbled something about the cold and shrinkage, as well as the drinks he had downed, but he was laughed off by the others. He turned and bustled away, tucking himself back in his pants as he did so. The red head once more turned a smirk to Arkay "See anything you like?"

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime30th April 2019, 1:10 am

A toothy grin would come across Garvit's face as he felt someone grab his arm from behind, his eyes staying fixed on the girl's own eyes. "My father, the so-called Mad Priest" He would say as he gripped the unknown man's hand that was gripping his own and apply his own strength into breaking the hold by applying C rank strength to "Kipps" grip. "And I'll say it again" Garvit said as his grin would grow in size to a full-blown maniacal smile as he spun around and would make an attempt to drive his horns through the man's skull with equal force. "He Hates That Fucking Name!"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime2nd May 2019, 10:58 am

It was pretty obvious where this was going and it was disappointing that the only obvious means of escaping this situation was with violence as there was no way he was going to hand over Izzy to these drunkards. It was really a shame too since the bar had a nice bit of entertainment going on as this dude was about to get his arm torn off.  Just as he was about to smash his fist into the face of the man that was reaching for Izabella she would immediately transform using the human beast clone technique causing the chair and table shift due to the additional person that was now at the table. Since she had transformed, Izabella was now sitting in Iverson’s lap and not in between his legs, thus when the man reached to pet her he would end up groping her instead. That wouldn’t last long, however, as she would quickly smack his hands off her and shift herself over to the chair that was to the opposite side of Iverson. “Well, would you look at that. I seemed to have lost the water puppy! She should be somewhere in the bar though. You guys should probably go look for her for me, I’ll give ya a reward if you do!” He said before taking another puff from his cigarette as he hoped that they were drunk and dumb enough to fall for that trick.

Spoiler:

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime5th June 2019, 5:05 pm

The demonic male's horn would open a gash over the other's left eye at the sudden jerk, and would most likely leave behind a very nasty scar. Kipp, at the first sign of pain, was able to rip his body backwards so that he avoided any grievous damage. Garvit would soon find that his choice of action was a mistake, as no less than five projectile accelerators were pressed flush to his body, one in either side, one at the back of his head, one aimed at his privates and another shoved directly into his teeth. Almost every pirate around them drew their own weapons, pointing them at him. It was quite obvious that he wouldn't be making it out of the situation without loosing something vital if he made any sudden movements. The girl took another drink, Kipp stumbling to her side spitting expletives. She took a moment before speaking, her voice a deadly whisper "I don't give a fuck who you claim to be, or what you claim to know. You harm someone under me and you're gonna regret the day your mother shoved you outta her twat." She leaned back and stretched long and languid "You move and my men will kill you where you stand. You talk shit and they'll break your teeth. You keep talking shit and they'll start breaking bones and other important bits. Someone chain him, I bet he'll fetch a pretty price with the slavers."

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------

The duo looked confused by the course of action, not being smart enough to put two and two together in regards to the "water puppy" transforming into a full grown woman. After a moment of thought, they turned on their heels and walked away, all the while grumbling about water puppies. The shift hadn't gone unnoticed by the more sober individuals in the crowd, though many decided it wasn't their business and ignored it in favor of conversation or drinks. One person took interest in the event, however, and made her way over to the duo. She was a solidly built woman, walking in a way that drew her to her full height but seemed completely natural for her. She was truly amazonian, more than a few inches taller than Iverson himself and imposing. Her chocolate brown hair was braided and pulled over a shoulder, and her similarly colored eyes moved from the Zamite to her owner slowly.

When she spoke, it was with a voice that commanded respect. It was obvious she was a soldier, and a powerful one at that "You see a lot of things on your travels, I've found." She pulled up a chair opposite Iverson, turning it so that the back faced him and sat with her chest to it. Her arms folded atop the back, her chin resting on her forearms so that she hunched comfortably "But if there's one thing you never forget, its the skills of a clan. They're something else entirely, downright awe-inspiring. And what that little lady just did" She inclined her head in the direction of Izabella "Is the staple of the Hokkai Clan. I'm assuming you're one of them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 2:37 pm

Garvit couldn't help but keep the manic smile on his face as he felt the multiple gun barrels being pressed up against his body and teeth, it was almost like this stupid bitch really didn't care about her life and of those under her to be throwing it away so willingly like this. He would keep his eyes on the woman as best he could as a demonic snarl escaped his throat, and his body could be seen going through a subtle change in muscle mass as he was preparing for what was to come next. In the blink of an eye, Garvit would open the first four gates he was capable of opening and would begin his assault, starting with the asshole who had a gun in his mouth. With A rank speeds and strength, Garvit would bring his hand up to the man's wrist, gripping it with his full strength, and repositioning the barrel to no longer be pointed at his head, while his other fist would slam into their forearm with the same amount of force, probably enough to break the guys arm. If that had worked, Garvit would then spin his body around while holding onto his first victim at A rank speed, and use his body as a makeshift club on the remaining four people who were fool enough to take aim at his body with A rank strength. If he was successful in that, Garvit would then charge at the mouthy bitch who tried to threaten him in the first place and try to snap her neck.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 5:26 pm

Iverson couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief as he watched the two drunkards leave without catching on to the fact that the girl was, in fact, the water puppy or rather the Zamite. Now that they were gone the two would begin to relax yet again and continued to enjoy the festivities. A particular incident that had caught both of their eyes was one where a group of people was struggling to hold restrain an individual. Was he that strong or were they that weak? Who knew? But it was interesting nonetheless. Iverson was so invested in the outcome he didn’t notice the woman approaching them and it took a nudge from Izabella for him to turn and meet her gaze.

He was getting a bit tired of people constantly approaching them and was tempted to tell her off so he could go back to watching that dude fighting off the mob of other dudes but she was actually polite but he wasn’t sure if he should even trust anyone from this shit stain of a pub. “Seems like you’re pretty popular Izabella.” He said with a smile before tossing his cigarette butt into the nearby ashtray. “Not sure if it’s because you believe you’re intimidating but where I’m from just walking up to someone and asking them personal questions without an introduction is considered rude.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime6th July 2019, 1:30 pm

It was a valiant effort, truly. He had knocked the first weapon away and even shattered the offending man's arm, but Garvit would feel three pricks of pain at the back of his neck, most likely barely noticeable due to the male's distracted focus at the moment. The pricks would be accompanied by waves of warm rippling through his body, reminiscent to the effects of several glasses of a good rum or whiskey. He'd feel himself quickly becoming sluggish, the edges of his vision blurring steadily as he swayed on his feet "Death is too good for you. Enjoy the nap..." were the least words Garvit would hear before being pulled down into the black of unconsciousness.

-------------------------------------------

The woman looked a bit shocked by his words, a slight blush rising to her cheeks. She recovered easily, clearing her throat a bit "You're right, my apologies. I was just a bit excited and uh...I don't mean to be rude or anything I just um..." She stopped, took a deep breath and let it out in a rush "My name is Alexandra Deimo, sorry for any rudeness. Or awkwardness." Her hand twitched a bit, as though to hold it out but decided against it at the last moment, instead adjusting herself in her seat and sitting up more fully "Though if you won't mind answering my question...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)   Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mauberd Triad [Quadratic Isle] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Arkay, Garvit & Iverson)
Page 1 of 1