Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Empty
PostSubject: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime16th February 2019, 3:13 am

Mamodo Integration - Machina Deus:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime16th February 2019, 6:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime17th February 2019, 5:09 pm

Incantation Evocation:
Inked Codex:
Mystic Scrying:

Last edited by Anansi on 9th July 2019, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime1st March 2019, 12:45 pm

Abandoned Incantation = 2 Tier Levels Slower
Mental Based Incantation = Without it being known to his opponents without Telepathy, Mental Sensory (B-rank & Above) or Brain Wave Sensory.
Spoken After Incantation = 1 Tier Level Slower
Twofold Incantation = 2 Tier Levels Faster

Inked Codex Line = Finally he has access to 2 "Mamodo" Slots (does count those granted by Cyborg or Improved Chassis) <--- The same goes for all the advanced variants all of these "Mamodo" Slots will be included in the maximum number of slots available to Haydn.

Mystic Scrying Line = dormant Nen of everyone else capable of Nen <- I'm assuming that when you refer to active Nen you mean Nen Tech, whereas dormant Nen being those who possess Nen and not just everyone period.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime9th July 2019, 9:05 am

Edits made to Incantation Evocation.

The Inked Codex line is made in that way due to the fact that Improved Chassis and Cyborg slots are gained separately from regular Mamodo slots not to mention having different requirements for unlocking, and to include all of the slots available the number of ones granted by this line of techniques would need to be tripled and would thus make it unbalanced.

Yes...that is what I meant by it....definitely.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime28th January 2020, 7:20 pm

Alright check and check
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime8th February 2020, 6:18 am

Incantations:
Machina Deus (Revision):
Mystic Scrying (Revision):
Modified Selection:

Last edited by Sid on 7th July 2021, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 9:31 pm

Incantations: Approved
Mamodo Integration - Machina Deus: Carve Incorporation = Raise it to A-rank and it will be Approved.
Mental Scrying = Change the Ranges to be as follows =
Bounty - Sensory Radius (Ningyo, Nuin, Nen, Normal)
D - 40ft, 10ft, 5ft, 1ft
C - 80ft, 20ft, 10ft, 2ft
B - 120ft, 30ft, 15ft, 3ft
A - 160ft, 40ft, 20ft, 4ft
S - 200ft, 50ft, 25ft, 5ft
In addition add this to the techniques: When Broadening this sense, a multitude of brainwaves can cause pain while constantly sensing them, this technique increases the amount of brainwaves that can be sensed at once to (5 Starting at D, 25 at S, 30 at SS)

Ningyo Slayer. Shouldn't be C. Mantra to boost the tracking speed, should be Adv. Mantra. So just alter the chart to go w/Adv. Mantra. and it'll be fine.

Mamodo Integration - Machina Deus: Modified Selection (Exclusive) = Make it a S-rank, change it to Supplementary not passive.
Spiritual Core, Devil's Blessing, Fratello increase their ranks by 1. (Any additional ones you modify in the future do the same.)

When you make these corrections I'll approve your techniques.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 10:26 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime7th July 2021, 11:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]   Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robot, I [Hadyn's Justu]
Page 1 of 1