Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

My Justu thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime29th August 2012, 12:48 pm

Name: One Seal's(sig)
Classification: Taijustu
Class: supplementary
Range:self

Description: allows the user to do basic Handsigns he knows with only one hand. Simple enough
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime30th August 2012, 5:58 pm

Name:Shadow dome(sig)
Classification:Ninjustu
Class:supplementary
Range:long

Description:This justu can only be used in the night. Robert uses all the shadows in the area to begin forming a dome of shadows around the target 7 foot all around. it follows the target around as if it is the victims shadow and in a way it is. all a Mikaboshi has to do is link to the ball around the target with there shadow imitation justu and it will work increasing the range of that particular justu. but this is not the Balls main affect once the target is caught they can only see 7 foot around them making attacks even more harder to dodge. this Justu can only be started by contact and can only be broken by a Bright light(kinda like day Light)
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime30th August 2012, 8:41 pm

Name:
Classification:
Class:
Range:

Description:

Last edited by Robert12 on 31st August 2012, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime30th August 2012, 11:20 pm

One Seal approved

Shadow Dome approved

Shadow Cerberus, I kinda forgot how that worked with the Mikaboshi so I won't say anything about that ask Vivi about this one
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime31st August 2012, 12:39 pm

Name:Copycat justu
Class:Offense
Range:Mid

Description:The user forms a puppet out of threads that begins to look something like this.....
Spoiler:
The puppets main ability is to channel the Mikaboshi users Ability to drain chakra. but also once a Mikaboshi has gathered enough chakra from a specific target the puppet will morph into the Target gaining there physical Abilitys and the ability to use the targets last used justu until it is destroyed. Must gain equal rank amount of chakra from the target for the puppet to change.

Last edited by Robert12 on 4th September 2012, 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 2:57 pm

Name:Shadow Skull Arm(Sig)

Description:Shadow Skull Arms is a technique used by Robert for numerous means It utilizes his Shadow Release and Thread Realease. The arms themselves appear from specific locations on the Boys body dependent upon their intended use.
In its offensive form the arms are capable of ripping and shreding an opponent's body, Alternatively the arms can be used to draw objects towards the user allowing robert to re-attach his limbs that had been previously severed and cast away by an attack this works by using the Shadow arms to Pull in the limb holding it in place then by using a Small amount of Chakra (E rank) The limb is Sticthed on using Small Threads that are not even noticable to normal eyes. Arms as Strong as the user and even though this Justu Stiches Limbs back on they still can not be properly used until healed by a Proper medic nin

Last edited by Robert12 on 4th September 2012, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime4th September 2012, 8:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime8th September 2012, 3:19 am

Name:Dark Clone Surprise
Classification:Ninjutsu
Class:Offensive

Description: This justu uses the mikaboshi's clans shadow release with basic clone's the user will make a few clones then do a few extra hand signs after quickly. when the users clone's are hit thy will explode into 5 Senbon each if making there mark will drain a D rank amount of chakra from the target. it can be used on multiple clone's and even Replacement justu.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime10th September 2012, 3:06 am

Approved unless anyone else has a problem
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime11th September 2012, 3:17 am

Name:Flame Stream
Range:mid

Description:This justu allows Jeff to shoot a stream of fire out of his mouth that goes outward 10 feet. this justu moves 2 ranks above the user's tier but deals C rank damage
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime11th September 2012, 3:24 am

My Justu thread ThumbsUp
Approved
Back to top Go down
Robert12

Robert12

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime15th September 2012, 2:25 am

Name:Pass out Seal
Classification:Fuuinjustu
Range:low

Description:The user places there hand on a target and places this seal on them that appears on the back off their head. the main function off this seal is at the flick off the user's wrist the target will pass out for the remainder off the topic. this can be put on a Npc off the user before the topic.

Last edited by Robert12 on 15th September 2012, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime15th September 2012, 2:31 am

make it C-rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Justu thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Justu thread   My Justu thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Justu thread
Page 1 of 1