Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sorry that I've been away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Sorry that I've been away Empty
PostSubject: Sorry that I've been away   Sorry that I've been away Icon_minitime26th December 2018, 1:28 pm

We experienced a death in the family and it was pretty rough for a while but I'm back now and ready to get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that I've been away   Sorry that I've been away Icon_minitime26th December 2018, 6:00 pm

Sorry to hear that :<
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that I've been away   Sorry that I've been away Icon_minitime26th December 2018, 6:30 pm

you have my condolences
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that I've been away   Sorry that I've been away Icon_minitime26th December 2018, 7:04 pm

My condolences, Sav. I'm glad to know that you took your time for yourself and came back when you were ready! Everyone needs to know to take care of themselves first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that I've been away   Sorry that I've been away Icon_minitime26th December 2018, 8:20 pm

Sending you love, Ness. Always remember that real life comes first and it's good to see you back <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that I've been away   Sorry that I've been away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry that I've been away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: