Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Empty
PostSubject: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime21st November 2018, 7:35 pm

It had been about a week since that crazy spar she had had with the group of genin who had replied to her invitation for a join training session and while they had all agreed to do such a thing perhaps once every month she was already eager for social interaction. Before she would just coop herself in her house or the village library either training, reading or doing both simultaneously when it came to the sealing arts but now she had a friend and thus could do things that friends did with one another. So she had sent out a letter to Diana to try and schedule a meet up between them in the Land of Anguish fortunate that travel within the Republic of five was available to all genin within it so long as they got approval from their jounin sensei. But most of the time it was waved so long as it went through the proper channels, that had been about three days ago and she knew that today would be the day that she could see Diana again.

She was somewhat nervous though since she never really had any friends so she didn't know what to really do but she had decided that it would be best to meet in the commodity district just in case as shopping usually was a good conversation starter among girls. Perhaps if things went well they could hang out in one of the training fields and delve into a similarly deep conversation like they had done before.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime21st November 2018, 8:48 pm

After virtually becoming a spectator in what was supposed to be a friendly training session, Diana had come to the realization that she was not only the weakest in her team but possibly the weakest in the republic. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration but that’s how she felt. When she had told Zhao of what had happened he simply brushed her concerns aside advising her that in due time she will be able to go toe to toe with the best in the world. Truth be told she wasn’t surprised that was his response as he had a tendency of gassing her up whenever she began doubting her ability as a kunoichi so complaining to him was a waste of her time. It was no use dwelling on past as she would only get better as time went on, hopefully anyway.

On a more positive note, today was the day she would be seeing Praise again and strangely she was feeling a bit anxious about the entire ordeal. Why? Who knew? But regardless she would make her way down to Kohaigakure. Luckily for her, she was able to get Zhao to pull a few strings to get her travel approved since it had been decades since she last saw her sensei and she wasn’t about to go searching for him either. Having arrived at the Commodity Zone she would see Praise in the distance before using Shunpo to pop up behind her. “Hiya Praise-chan, What do you have planned for us today?~” She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime22nd November 2018, 9:27 am

Praise would perk up when she heard someone call her name only to smirk when she saw that it was Diana that had managed to get behind herm she liked the casual use of shinobi skills after all if they couldn't do fun things like that what was even the point of being a kunoichi. "Hello Diana, um I was thinking maybe we can go browse around the shops or something, then get something to eat and then head to one of the nicer looking training grounds to hang out?" she would say with a wave not being a huge fan of using honorifics in general but hoping that Diana wouldn't think she wasn't glad to see her. She was, though she had structured today in a bid to avoid her family prying into her social life as she knew that if anyone of them found out that she had a friend she probably wouldn't hear the end of it.  Her aunt would insist that she invite Diana over, her mother would want to see how tough her friend was, her father would tease her mercilessly about obtaining one while her uncle would give a long speech about how it was important for her to get friends and that he was proud and blah blah. But no it was ultimately her sister that she worried about, she knew that her older sister was a bit weird and also protective and she didn't want Diana being a victim of Adore's stalking. "But I'm open to any suggestions too, do you have anything you like doing or a specific shop you wanna go to?" she said with a glance to Diana's sword before her eyes would move back to stare at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime22nd November 2018, 4:04 pm

Diana would pause for a second as she tried to think of something they could do together when she noticed Praise’s gaze shift to the weapon she had affixed to her waist. “Um, I’m sorry about this Praise-chan it’s been drilled into my head for as long as I can remember to always walk with my sword so I hope you don’t think that I don’t trust you.” She ended as she felt the need to explain the reason behind her sword’s appearance. Indeed it was Zhao’s fault that she was this way as he often punished her if he caught her without her sword and thus she took everywhere, to the dinner table, to the toilet and even when she showered. Now that she thought about it, wasn’t that some kind of child abuse?

Umm, I have no problem with your plan, however, but if anything catches my eye I’ll sure to let you know!” She said with a smile before locking arms with Praise. She didn’t know the shops in the district but she was sure that something would catch her eye eventually so she would allow her friend to lead the way to the first shop she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime23rd November 2018, 10:01 am

"Oh no, I'm not unnerved by it, we are kunoichi after all it's only natural to have weapons on your, I was just thinking about something." Praise said getting somewhat flustered when Diana locked arms with her but turning her head away so that she wouldn't be caught blushing. She had actually been thinking about making weaponry for herself comprised of her bones and while she did have examples of kunai and shuriken she hadn't actually glimpsed a sword before. Well besides the time that Diana drew hers during the spar but she was more so paying attention to the fight than looking at how her sword was made. She knew bone could be quite sharp if structured a certain way and her own bones were probably far more durable than anything she could purchase in a shop with her measly genin salary. Either way she would head in the direction where she knew they sold supplies that were available for their rank as she was in need of certain things but had been debating whether saving her money to purchase certain pills which would boost her abilities in combat.

"So, do you usually purchase equipment from the general shop or does your plan have their own selection of items which you mainly use for things." Praise said trying to start up a conversation as random a topic as it was. Sure she was confident and stuff but it didn't mean she wasn't a bit awkward when it came to things not related to fighting and being a skilled kunoichi. Shopping for equipment was barely skirting where her knowledge and social skills intermixed so she hoped she wouldn't have to be the driving force of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime28th November 2018, 5:09 pm

Diana was glad that her new friend didn’t find her weird for taking her sword, she was possibly the first person to think it was normal behavior. Maybe she should take some time to learn the storage seal technique so that she can be a bit more inconspicuous. Now that she thought about it, wasn’t Praise good with seals? Maybe she’ll ask her to teach it to her some other time.

Entering the shop, her pink hues would quickly scan the shop to see if they had any weapons that would pique her interest, after all, she was in a different village and thus they had to have something different from the shops back home. “I’d generally get senbon, kunai and the like from the general store but I want my swords to made out of custom material to better compliment my fighting styles. I would love to get my hands on some Denki weaponry or material but that stuff is pretty expensive so I’d either have to do a ton of jobs to be able to get my hands on some or be lucky enough to stumble across a bunch of material. ” She ended with a sigh as she didn’t find anything of interest.

How about you? You don’t seem like the type to use weapons. You come off as a brawler type. Then again I could be wrong.” She said turning to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime2nd December 2018, 12:20 pm

"Ah I see that makes sense if something is your main form of combat it wouldn't make sense to have the weapon be made of something shoddy. I actually do use weapons just for the same point as you made I don't tend to use anything I don't make personally. My bones are harder than anything I can afford to buy so I just use them for my weapons. Praiss said with a smirk actually poking out one of her finger bones to show Diana briefly before retracting it back into her body. Truth be told she had a passing knowledge of kenjutsu because of her mother's clan as she recognized that while it was considered taijutsu, the Dance of Kaguya had more in common with kenjutsu. It was one of the reasons why she was interested in furthering her Kenjutsu knowledge seeing as it would only end up enhancing her combat abilities.

Still she did have sometime to worry about that seeing as her most important talent to hone was fuinjutsu. With it she would learn more about juinjutsu and barrier ninjutsu so it was a nice catch all for her especially since she had gained an aptitude for utilizing the Dead Bone Pulse. She also still had some other skills still on the back burner for the time being and as such she would have to develop them as well before branching into yet another shinobi art. Then again Diana seemed like she knew what she was doing and weren't friends supposed to work together? She at least felt closer to her than her teammates despite the tqo of them knowing her for around the same time.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime6th December 2018, 5:33 pm

Yes, if she was to become the swordswoman that her guardian had envisioned she would need the right equipment as having crappy equipment could be quite detrimental in a fight that could decide if she lived or died. She did have a plan on how to get a few adequate weaponry but it did require her to do a lot of work and as it stood at the moment she was running quite low on motivation to do anything, thankfully she had Praise to spend time with to let her forget all about all that complicated stuff, then again neglecting her duties to spend time with Praise wasn’t such a good idea was it? Oh well.

Whoa! That’s pretty cool!” She exclaimed as she witnessed Praise literally pushing out her finger bones. She didn’t know why she found that so amazing as she had the ability to manipulate lightning and magnetic energies but there was just something amazing about being able to use your actual body as a weapon, which probably meant she was a pretty tough cookie. “Maybe you could show me how you use them sometime?” She said with a smile as she managed to touch the bone before Praise was able to put it back.

With nothing much to see in the store, she would take Praise by the hand before leading her outside to look for somewhere else to visit. After a few seconds of looking around, what appeared to be a jewelry store would catch her eye and thus she would head in the direction of the store, pulling Praise along at first but then slowing down as she didn’t want to seem rude or impatient. “Say Praise-chan. You have a team right? Are you guys close?” She asked while they entered the store.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime7th December 2018, 3:04 pm

Praise smiled as most of the time revealing that she had the ability to manipulate her bones was quite gross to those who didn't appreciate how useful it was, in fact it was probably the first pleasant that she got from someone who wasn't related to her or her mother's clan. To go as far as to touch it though made her realize that her friend had pretty good reaction speed and she thought about her comment for a moment before deciding on a plan. She was about to say something but she was then grabbed and taken to a jewelry store causing her to blush faintly as she hadn't been in one of these places previously to now. She always thought that such things were for civilians and for those in relationships so she didn't understand why Diana had such an interest in them. Then again she did appreciate that they looked pretty and while she was still collecting her thoughts she would be presented with another question.

"No, not really. My team is full of clashing personalities, Qeynan comes across as very condescending and while he has a higher degree of intelligence than most perhaps due to that I can not trust him. Seran isn't focused and seems to view everything as a game and I feel like he'll only become serious in stressful situations which causes me to not be able to rely on him. Our sensei is lazy and puts in the minimal amount of effort so much that I haven't learnt anything from him other than a rough plan as to how to develop. All in all it has led me to not even bother trying to get closer to them and focus on getting better by myself and try and grow close to others who clash less with my personality." Praise said her eyes growing stormy as she thought about her team dynamics and how she truly felt like she should of been on another team instead. "If you want, maybe we could help each other out when it comes to what we were talking about before? I'm interested in learning kenjutsu, and my bones can be made into pretty much anything so if you'd be willing to teach me I could provide materials for your swords?" she said in a low enough voice that someone would have to be eavesdropping to make out what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime7th December 2018, 6:37 pm

Having entered the store, Diana would wave to the woman behind the counter before she began looking around the store. Though it was a mere coincidence that she had happened to come across the store, a wild idea happened to pop in her head and so she was hoping that they had exactly what she was looking for. While her gaze wandered for a bit she was still listening attentively to what Praise was saying and in all honesty, she found it quite surprising. It wasn’t the fact that she didn’t get along well with her teammates, truthfully she half expected that to be the case due to her personality, what was surprising was that they shared similar experiences with how the perceived things and their relationship with their respective team members.

That Quiddo guy sounds like a prick.” She found herself saying out loud having meant for it to be only a thought. She hated others who believed they were better than others but she had learned a long time ago that it always stemmed from some sort of insecurity. Nevertheless, she was pretty sure she wouldn’t want to meet him anytime soon. “They both sound like a handful but maybe you should give them the benefit of the doubt and at least try to do stuff with em? Who knows? Maybe Seran could come around.” She only said this since her guardian had asked her to at least get to know her teammates just for the sake of it.

Hmm, I dunno how much I’d be allowed to show you since half are Denkou style techniques and the other half are techniques my guardian got from some old dusty scroll he keeps hidden. But I’ll ask for permission and if he agrees I’ll be happy to. But for now, I guess I could show you a few Denkou basics.” She said with a smile before her eye caught the exact thing she was looking for. Bringing the store clerk over, she would show her the piece of jewelry and asked her the price before handing the money over and stuffing it in her pocket, trying her best to hide it from Praise.

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime11th December 2018, 5:04 pm

Praise would nod as Qeynan was a prick, but she would give Diana's words some consideration and give them a chance before completely shutting them out, she at least owed her friend that much in regards to taking her advice. "I'll give them a chance to prove themselves, I feel like Seran would have an edge against Qeynan with that as I can't take him seriously whereas I honestly do not trust Qeynan and his motives concerning me if he did express an interest in friendship. I actually don't mind my sensei that much as I can understand why he seems reluctant to train us as he doesn't even know if we'll survive our chunin exam. Still I intend on trying my best to pass the exam my first go so I can be moved to somewhere else in the shinobi forces." she said before being puzzled when Diana started speaking about Denkou and things like that, she had a feeling that it was something pertaining to the Erlang Clan but otherwise she was unsure.

"Denkou Style comes from your clan? Or is it something else that you made, I'm not really familiar when it comes to kenjutsu, I just know that the Dance of Kaguya has been compared to kenjutsu in the past and I want to see whether or not I can implement them together. Truthfully even if you can't teach me anything just being able to spar with someone who relies on it would be enough for me to give you some of my bones for a sword or two." she said getting distracted by the possible implications of what she had in mind and thus missing the transaction between Diana and the store clerk. "Oh are you done? I want to see if I have enough to purchase a Food Pill." she said beckoning Diana to come with her if she was finished buying what she wanted in this shop.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 7:15 pm

Diana couldn’t help but feel bad for Praise and her situation with her teammates but she did agree with the fact that she should give them a chance to prove themselves, though that Quiddo dude already sounded like he was beyond any sort of redemption. Praise did bring up the Chunin exams which made Diana think a little. Wa she ready for the exams? Was she even interested in these exams at all? Unlike her friend she literally had no plans for the future and was taking each day one step at a time. Was that a smart thing to do? Probably not, but she was still young and had plenty of time to think about it all, she hoped anyway.

Oh right, I should explain. The Erlang has four distinct branches; I’m from the Denkou Branch of the clan. Which coincidentally happened to be the best of the four.” Diana with a broad smile and a chuckle before continuing. “The Denkou Style Kenjutsu is a fighting style based around high-speed kenjutsu. It’s pretty cool but with it being a clan-based thing I’m sure I’d get in trouble for teaching it to you. Though I’m sure I could be able to work something out for a friend.” Diana ended with a smile. She didn’t care much about the Erlang overall but it would be a sticky situation if she ended up getting ostracized from the clan. “Yeah, I’m done! Let’s go then!
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime2nd January 2019, 8:03 pm

Her mouth would crinkle into a smile the moment that Diana casually mentioned that she belonged to the best branch of the clan and she understood that it was sort of a joke since otherwise the clan would probably be called Denkou. Still she didn't doubt the honesty about said statement even if it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously as from what she knew while both capable of enhancing one's eyes beyond the feats capable by her clan the Raidengan was considered to be the superior in terms of ocular prowess. The true reason why the Kyougan got so much acclaim came with it's history and the other capabilities it gave to the bearers but in her own opinion it just made one overly reliant on it in combat due to it giving so much to it's bearer. She herself didn't have much love for those who were overly reliant on their inherited gifts beyond the tried and tested methods which was why seeing Diana she felt like if she subtly influence her to also think the same then she would be someone she could closely associate with if not admire.

But she already saw that her friend wasn't chained by the restrictions that her clan placed on her, no just like her she didn't care about her clan name but merely took what she had inherited and tried to be her own person, in her own way. "That's pretty cool, essentially the opposite of how I like to fight in battle, it would be really nice to experience it with no interruptions this time." she mused her voice low as they moved through the village in search of one of those apothecaries. She never understood why they went by such a strange name but one thing was for sure Zelana Apothecaries always had the best medical supplies available to the general public and shinobi forces. She wondered whether it had to do with no one bothering to make the effort to improve on them or that those improvements were not as widespread either due to restrictions, scarcity or merely due to alternatives being too pricey. Either way she had saved up just for this and would walk in before heading to the teller and asking politely how much a Green Spinach Pill cost. She would be asked for her shinobi ID and after handing it over the vendor would inform her of the price to which she would pull out the Xel she needed and wait for him to return with the pill case. She had wished to buy more than one but they were quite expensive and without doing missions she just didn't have the funds to procure them. She was just grateful that she was a Kurogane otherwise the pricing would of been something she could never afford.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 7:54 pm

She never did see the point of sparring with others who weren’t her guardian simply because she didn’t believe that she would learn much from it. One could argue that she would get to see what the weaknesses in her current state were but she already knew where she fell short thanks to her guardian and his many grueling training sessions. If she really thought about it the only benefit she would have from partaking in such an activity is that she would get experience fighting people who weren’t kenjutsu users like herself but she wasn’t that interested in fighting overall so it wouldn’t be much motivation. “Sure I’d have no problem with going a few rounds with you.” She said with a smile as they walked down the stretch together. She really did want Praise to like her so if that’s what she wanted well it wouldn’t be that difficult to give her now would it?

Hmm, this place seems expensive.” Diana said out loud as her pink hues wondered around the shop. She found it strange that these things that they called pills held such high prices. Were they that good at whatever they did? Breaking away from Praise she would take a more in-depth look at what these pills were. She would immediately be taken aback when she noticed that these pills were quite special as they were able to restore a host of energy sources. “How do they even make these?” She muttered to herself as she continued to look at the different types they had on display.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 8:56 pm

Praise would smile with actual fondness as this was something she actually had some interested in, after all she was one of the genin with the special designation of Medic. "No idea, the method is a closely guarded secret but I'm guessing it's the same way that most medicinal items are created albeit at a much higher level of refinement. Whomever came up with them was a true genius ahead of their time. It just sucks that I can only afford certain ones with my salary." Praise said though she was keeping an eye on the ones that caught Diana's eye for future reference in case she ever needed to get her a gift for her birthday. They'd be a practical yet useful gift for a kunoichi, though personally she felt that her friend would get the best use from the soldier, stamina pills or military rations pills rather than the Food Pills that she favored. Truthfully she only risked purchasing them because she was a Kurogane and thus had a better constitution than most.

"It's worth the cost though, maybe one day I'll be skilled enough to make products that are sold in shops like this. Though I think I'm better at the breaking people part of being a Medic, heh" she said with a snicker before turning to the vendor and taking the Green Spinach Pill case from him with her newly purchased Food Pill safely inside. She would quickly pocket it and now it seemed like she didn't really have an idea of what else to buy.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 10:03 pm

She didn’t really care much about the whole process of making items so she would leave that to someone who had more of a passion for that sort of thing to try and make sense of all of that stuff. She was interested in these pills, however, and would either get some herself or bother her guardian to get some for her. He did have that ton of money saved up from his missions and other nefarious activities so that was least he could do for his favorite and only ward.

Well now that you’re done with shopping, how about we get something to eat? My treat since those pills are so expensive. The only problem is I have no idea where we can get some good food around here. Any suggestions?” She said turning to Praise hoping she knew somewhere around here that was good.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 10:23 pm

"Thank you, I really appreciate it, I'll definitely treat you next time." Praise said with a slight blush as she hadn't expected her friend to make such a gesture, she had gotten used to fending for herself when outside of her home. Then again with the way her mother ate she had to fend for herself sometimes even at home, if she was unfortunate to try and eat something while her gluttonous parent was home. However she did have a place that she wanted to check out and would grab Diana's hand in order to direct her to the spot. "Come they have a BBQ place a couple of blocks after the next corner, it's pretty cheap too but the food is delicious. Err you don't mind eating reptiles right? I know a lot of people are put off by it but really that's what we primarily eat in Kohai and sure it might be a bit spicy but I swear it tastes really good." she would rush off, hopefully with Diana in tow, before realizing that her type of cuisine might not be the type that her friend was used to. Sure Shinobi ate a lot of weird stuff but, she hoped that her friend wasn't a particularly picky eater...
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime9th January 2019, 6:13 pm

Diana couldn’t help but smile when she noticed the slight blush on Praise’s face. Seeing her blush made her feel a bit fuzzy inside which was a bit strange if she were, to be honest as she never had such a feeling before and she silently wondered if this was a normal thing amongst friends? Her train of thought would be interrupted once Praise took her by the hand and began leading her the destination. “BBQ? That actually sounds pretty amazing! I haven’t had BBQ in a while.” She said with a smile that quickly turned into a frown the moment she heard about the fact that they were eating reptiles. “Umm, I’m not too sure about the reptile part, however. I mean I’m pretty open to anything but I have a contract with a reptile or at least I think he’s a reptile since they kinda resemble. Are salamanders reptiles?” She asked out loud before biting the thumb of her hand and summoning her salamander on top of her head. “Yo Vivi. Are you a reptile? If so is it okay if I eat some BBQ reptile?

Vivaan with his usual blank expression would look around his surroundings before his eyes laid on Praise someone who he had seen before and was subjected to listen to Diana go on about for hours. “Out with your girlfriend I see and no we aren’t reptiles dummy. We’re amphibians though I guess I could understand how you’d think that since you spend more time with your girlfriend here than with me.” The white salamander ended nestling in on top of her head. Diana, of course, was no regretting even summoning the salamander but simply turned to Praise and smiled. “BBQ reptile it is!” She declared trying her best to get past what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime11th January 2019, 3:02 pm

Praise was actually kind of stumped as she didn't think Salamander's were reptiles but before she could suggest they weren't Diana had gone and summoned her familiar. Sure he had confirmed that they weren't but his comment had actually thrown her for a loop as she didn't think that Diana was her girlfriend didn't that term only apply for boys and girls? "Girlfriend? Is that what you are telling him I am, huh I wonder how that would even work mating that is." Praise thought to herself while outwardly mumbling in a low voice. However Diana's exclamation would snap her back to reality with Praise's blush unfortunately, intensifying. "Uh right... Ahem right, it's over here!" she said losing track of the conversation as her thoughts began to spiral a bit causing her to first clear her throat to regain her bearings and dash off before the embarrassment could continue on.  She was pretty grateful she didn't have a summoning contract at that moment, leave it to another sentient creature that didn't have to linger around for too long to reveal embarrassing information like that.

"I mean sure, she is cute, but without a dick? I don't know if that'll do it for me. she thought to herself having run off a bit ahead and would wait in front of the BBQ place for her friend. Praise always considered herself to be straight, at least in kunoichi classes she was more interested in the male anatomy than the female but that was mainly because she had all the girl parts so it wasn't anything to be fascinated by. Still even though she was half nova she wasn't all that interested in that sort of thing, at least practically speaking she could do it but what would be the point if it didn't result in babies. Then again her mother had mentioned once that occasionally if she gets a serious urge she claim her father but she tended to take anything her mother said outside of training with a grain of salt. She herself hadn't experienced any of those so called urges, though maybe it was because she wasn't old enough to go into heat just yet. It was really confusing, all she knew was that she enjoyed hanging out with Diana and didn't see the need to over complicate things, if she ever felt those urges well, then she'd treat it just like everything else and face it head on.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime21st January 2019, 1:44 pm

If there was one thing that Diana had regretted in currently was thinking it was a good idea to summon Vivaan in such a circumstance. Sure it was pretty obvious that she enjoyed spending time with Praise but Vivaan had no idea that she actually said Praise as someone she could be with. After all, it wasn’t like she could be with a man due to her.. mutation. Yes, she was unlike any other girl in the genital department, which made it a bit difficult for her to be with a man unless he was into that sort of thing. This was quite the sensitive topic for her as she was mocked for being different by others which led her to feel as if she was some sort of freak. Maybe that’s why Vivaan was pushing the whole girlfriend narrative since he noticed that Praise was different from the rest or he simply wanted her to feel bad about neglecting him, possibly both.

Entering the BBQ she would take Praise by the hand and brought her to a booth at the back of the restaurant. “Well like I said this is my treat and I don’t know much about this place so order and recommend anything you like.” She said with a smile while she browsed the menu. “Hm, I hope you’ll treat me too, Diana.” Vivaan said nestled on top of her head. “That’s fine, but keep blabbering away and we’ll throw you on the grill.” She said as hoping that was enough to shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime22nd January 2019, 12:38 am

Praise would check the menu and settle on what she usually got, though she knew a bit about things that were surprisingly tasty if one was adventurous enough to give it a try. "Alright, I'm having the sweet and spicy crocodile ribs. Um, I'd recommend the bbq snake, or fried lizard tails, they are pretty good as a snake, but the bbq snake is better for a main dish." Praise said pretty much suggesting what she had eaten previously and liked the best though she would suggest something she hadn't tried for Vivaan since she knew the summon was a salamander and thus probably had eaten this before. "Oh and Vivaan could get a side order of toad dumplings, you can take a little spice right?" she said directing her attention tot he small summon before waiting to see what Diana would settle on before waiving the waitress over and telling her what they were going to order. It wasn't too pricey but she knew she ate a lot due to body needing the nutrients to make use of her primary fighting style. It was one of the reasons why she had also ordered a jug of milk for herself so she could get some calcium while relying on the other two to sort out what drinks they would like. Truthfully, the most expensive part of the meal would actually be the drinks as if any of them ordered water they would find that it was pretty overpriced, but what could you do the Land of Anguish was a desert after all.

"So how long have you two known each other?" she said trying to shift the conversation to something that would appease Diana's summon and hopefully talking about their relationship would be sufficient enough to sate it's desire for attention. She didn't have much experience with summons since no one in her household had one, she hadn't even encountered a pet but that probably had to do with the fact that her mother was the type of Kurogane who resented keeping beasts against their "free will". It was unfortunate because she recognized having a familiar or pet could be pretty useful in the life of a shinobi so Diana was pretty fortunate to have one.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime23rd January 2019, 2:28 pm

Vivaan would scoff at Diana’s remarks but decided it was best that he stopped teasing her since it was quite possible that she would snap and actually throw him on the girl and he wasn’t strong enough to stop her considering her had the elemental, speed and size advantage over him. For now at least. “Hm. Toad dumplings do sound nice, I’d like two servings Diana.” Vivaan said as he watched Diana mull over her choices and silently wished she would hurry up as he was pretty hunger.

Um… I think I’ll try bbq snake sounds more appealing than the other option.” She said aloud before placing the menu down. Turning her attention to the waitress she would order two servings of toad dumplings and a pitcher of water for Vivaan, bbq snake for herself and soda for herself. Looking at the menu water was pretty damn expensive for what reason she had no idea since it was, you know, water. But she didn’t mind since it would mean that Vivaan would be quelled for the time being.

Hm? How did we meet? Oh, that’s simple. We’ve been together since birth. Every Erlang is given a salamander as a familiar. I think it’s something to do with some sort of deal with the salamander contract. I really didn’t ask for an explanation since I didn’t care at the time.” Or even now to be honest. Vivaan would simply nod confirming what Diana said to be true and even though he was able to explain it more thoroughly than she could he didn’t since he didn’t care much about it either himself. He was chosen to be with Diana and that’s all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 12:10 am

Praise would smile as it seemed that Diana would at least give some Kohaigakure cuisine a try and would  order a tankard of ale along with her meal, the waitress putting it down with a slightly disproving frown due to the drink yet couldn't say anything because legally speaking as a genin she was an adult. Still Praise would listen to what her friend was saying and although there wasn't much detail one thing she noticed was the slight similarities between them.

"Oh wow, so you've known each other your entire lives, that's pretty interesting I guess you two much work very well together heh. Though I figure you probably bicker like siblings would or at least the closest approximation of that. That's cool, I always wanted a beast companion but my mother is pretty against things like that. Summon Contracts are the only exception to her preaching on how Fauna don't exist on Gaia to be bound to a shinobi's whims." she said with the latter part done with a slightly raspier voice in order to mimic how her mother sounded during her lectures.

She would snicker before beginning to eat her wings, and well due to the type of family she grew up in she sort of ate like the food was going to run away. It was something she didn't really think about and being that Diana was her first friend she didn't have enough knowledge to know that it wasn't exactly polite to eat so savagely. Eventually though she would stop to drink a big gulp of ale and crunch down on one of the bones in order to eat it as well for the calcium that comprised it. Usually the signs of someone scarfing down ribs would just be the bones but in Praise's case it was more like the plate would be licked clean.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 2:33 pm

That reasoning is quite stupid if you ask me. Is she saying that summons solely exist to be at the beck and call of shinobi? We’re on a higher plane than those mindless dolts.” Vivaan replied a bit ticked off at what the girl had said. Obviously, his anger wasn’t directed at her but it was quite annoying when people come to the conclusion that summons had no choice in the matter when it came to cooperating with shinobi but that was a story for a different time. With the food arriving, Vivaan would hop off Diana’s head and onto the table where he would begin eating his toad dumplings. They were pretty good if he was, to be honest, but he was more concerned that Praise would accidentally scoop him up and devour him at the rate she was going. “Try not to eat me will ya?” He said bringing her attention to the fact that he was near her and didn’t wish to be chewed up.

Diana would giggle at how Praise simply just dug in and began devouring the food. Unlike Vivaan she wasn’t appalled by it, in fact, she found it cute. Why? Who knew? But she would, in turn, started eating as well, albeit not like how Praise was going at it, but a more elegantly. “This does taste nice to be honest.” She said with a smile before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 4:50 pm

Praise agreed with his statement, she never said her mother was the font of wisdom she claimed to be as while she did respect her as a kunoichi she kind of was a meat head. She was honestly glad she had gotten her brain power from her father instead as she knew that she wouldn't be able to do even half of the things she was capable of. "Hm nmmt gohmmha eiiityomhp" Praise said talking while her mouth was full before realizing that Vivaan probably couldn't hear anything she just said and thus would take time to actually chew her food before swallowing and repeating what she had said. "I'm not going to eat you, besides most salamander's are poisonous and I'm not trying to have a tummy ache. Though you are right, my mom can be really well out there sometimes." she said with a pout as she realized that she had eaten through a big portion of the food she was eating and yet it was as if her hunger hadn't abated at all. Still she didn't want to eat Diana out of house and home so she would just bear with it until she could go home and eat her fill. "Anyways, do you Salamander's have any enemies or anything? I know that when it comes to summons sometimes they have other summons who they fight against. Or is that some other wrong information?" she said actually trying to get some more information just in case she ran into a contract or something so that she wouldn't pick one that feuded with her friend's own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)   Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commodity Zone - A Coincidental Friendship (Praise & Diana)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next