Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th September 2018, 8:45 am

After sniffing them out, Gado would arrive last and dust off a bit of the sand that ended up in his hair. He was really intent on finding that gourd, but things were starting to look a little bit stressful in the sense of sniffing it out. Why was it that his sense was thrown off ion the sense of locating that gourd? Was there a specific fine print in the sense of his jutsu that he forgot to learn about? Was that the reason why he was unable to locate his gourd.

"Did you guys figure anything out for the time being?"

Gado would say this as he fixed himself up and sniffed around the area of the garden for the sake of locating where his gourd is.

"Baq sensei, it HAS to be here, there is nowhere else that we could of have all of this shrubberies. Unless it's supposed to be edible and there is a far that actually grows it for human consumption, I sincerely doubt that we are in the wrong place. "

Gado then immediately started looking as to where his gourd is.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th September 2018, 6:32 am

"So does that mean not every Baq has the urge to write boy love stories? That will be the day" Kozzen would say in an attempt to make a joke, but with the superfan walking around with a bug clone of their hero nearby, it would most likely fail more than anything else. So he would start to look around the greenhouse, looking for areas that looked like the dirt or soil had been recently disturbed. So far he hadn't seen much, but it seemed that he was the only one to be looking for the object. That was until Gado had arrived at the greenhouse, which to be honest impressed the genin. "Not only quick on the draw but also quick on his feet...... Useful" The teen thought as he continued to look through the planters. "Nothing yet Gado, though I guess you would have a better shot at tracking down this gourd of yours than we do" With that said he would start pushing the dirt around with his hands around freshly disturbed areas in hopes to find what they are indeed searching for. "Where did you go by the way? Seemed rather obvious that the greenhouses was the first clue if you ask me"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th September 2018, 6:11 pm

Baq noticed that she, or her main self any way, seemed to have done a good job in masking the scent. It was a difficult thing to work the little Fabrication around, to halt only that one scent except in close proximity. "No my little Zen, we all write the exquisite joy of Boy Love." She just waved off the question, hinting at a tone that she really thought of it as a dumb question. She took a look at her hand, with the little swarm of black dots making up the self-cast Fabrication, that would point her to the right place.

It wasn't a terrible hard hiding spot either. Baq had dug it in to the ground, leaving the top half exposed above the ground, and topped with an unopened bag of nutrients. This would be maybe the easiest. "Next part my little lovelies! ... Simple look at your surroundings." She had set up little 'traps'. Nothing that would injure or cause damages, but nothing that could be easily hidden either. Namely that paper tags had also been attached to the bag, wedged between it and the gourd itself, that would require close inspection to even see. "This is but a test, yes, but I want you three to think before you act. That is the key to my training." However, she had set up another trap that would go hidden without actually being looked for. "We will be doing a lot of field training, and I need to see how much I'll need to whip your senses in to shape on our travels."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st October 2018, 3:10 am

Jael would slowly scratch the back of his head, ruffling his hair into a temporary bed-head state as he listened in to everyone's comments. He got caught up imagining multiple Hunter Tonish's sitting at a long desk working on different chapters of the same book, almost as though it were his own personal happy place. But unfortunately, his sensei soon snapped him back to reality with her somewhat helpful comments on the mission. Think before you act...working on our senses. This wasn't going to be as easy as simply answering riddles and pulling out the answer. This was a trap. Personally, he had little intention of actually wasting the energy of searching, though he knew how to think through the problem if nothing else. Positive that it had to indeed be underground, there was only one logical way to find it, especially if Gado's nose couldn't pinpoint the direction. "If it's underground... look for disturbed soil."

After having known him for so long, he knew Kozzen was likely already ahead on the same train of thought, though he wasn't sure about his other teammate yet. So he'd hoped the simple comment would help. Now to issue a warning so nobody gets hurt or caught up. Preparing to talk again, Jael would sigh and take a short pause before opening his lazy mouth once again, this time with slightly more passion, and slightly less slouch. "Also, Hunter Tonish is a fan of the sequential flow of story creation. Hinting towards setups in romance and rivals is a characterised speciality in the books. Opening up the pairings so clearly whilst still hiding it until the time is right." His eyes had a slight sparkle of admiration as he spoke. "Don't go digging around at every pot of dirt. Her words are cautioning traps, or at the very least hinting that there is more to this then a search and rescue. Tonish would never have such a plain scene development!" His eyes would close for a moment, sternly looking up at the sky blindly before twisting his body to face his sense with a slight glow and a light wiggle in his hips. "Right, Tonish Sensei-sama!?~"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th October 2018, 11:26 pm

"It's also obvious to look for shrubs at a place that would most likely have them. Wouldn't you think that the greenery was too easy? The private beaches at dipu also have some shrubs, seaweed, and grassy plans to go for, with the sea salt trying to mess up my senses. I really did think that Baq sensei was trying to trick me with that. "

But maybe he was thinking too far ahead? Either way, that was the explanation he gave to Kozzen and everyone else. The hint of looking for disturbed soil was also useful, with Baek using his vibration sensory in order to sense which sections of the ground was particularly disturbed in a way that wasn't like the others that were planted in the ground.

"Smelling isn't all that I can do, i'll find it. "

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2018, 3:49 pm

Kozzen would just shrug as Gado would explain how the shrubs on the beach were more obvious than the greenhouses in Dipugakure, I mean sure there was logic behind that train of thought, but at the same time there were far more shrubs here than out there. None the less he would continue to carefully sift through the freshly disturbed dirt spots in the gardens, Jael's warning was smart, but he was certain that Baq was not foolish enough to set up explosives in such an important area of the island. It would be a form of domestic terrorism to willfully destroy the greenhouses for a simple training exercise, plus there's the possibility of causing casualties of not only the team of genin, but the innocent bystanders working the greenhouses. "You worry far too much Jael" He would say with a sigh as he continued to do what he was doing before.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th October 2018, 5:12 pm

If any of them looked their way, Baq would have a look of surprise and admiration for the way Jael described things. Perhaps having a fan of their work on the team wasn't a bad thing. Or at least for the test any way. "I like the way you think young Jael. Of course as a writer I had to make my trial interesting. But still; no more hints." They knew they were giving more hints than they intended but Baq was already liking the kids.

They sat back and let the three work whilst mentally grading them. At least how they appeared to them so far. Jael was far from energetic, but he had a keen mind when he thought about it. Gado was passionate, though they'd have to check just how deeply he might go the 'leap before looking' side of things. Kozzen however was a little harder to pick up, but that in itself was of interesting to them. They'd keep their eyes peeled on him more. Especially as he seemed the one closest to stumbling upon the trap-topped gourd.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st October 2018, 10:07 pm

He would sigh as his fellow teammates seemed to completely disregard his warning. Explosives were completely viable since there was no one around or working in this area, making it hella curious to start with. Permission can always be granted to run training exercises within public village areas. Jael would continue to watch his sensei on the sly, knowing that the weakest point of any test, process or mission is the human/person part. She was thinking in her head, no different from anyone else, which means without training, and often even with it, her body should betray her mind. Her eyes glanced over each of them. First him, which was slightly awkward because they were basically staring at each other. Then Gado, before finally resting on Kozzen. Her eyes lingered on him though, which was ultimately concerning. Jael would immediately switch his attention and scan his friend and the field around him. His quick reaction tiers pulling in information quickly as he eyes moved with speed. He was approaching a pot of soil that wasn't as dry, nor unsettled as the rest of the area.

Without really thinking, he whipped out a kunai and flung it with relatively decent strength and speed, smashing it through the usual acceleration process to fly right between Kozzen's legs and into the plot of dirt before he could get into a standard blast range. His keen eye and trick shot skill would ensure his best mate wouldn't be hit by his own projectile as it whizzed past with precision. If nothing happened, he would simply shrug. If something happened, he would also shrug. Honestly, if nothing else, it'll simply alert Kozzen to the spot, whilst ensuring the trap wasn't explosive in nature. Win, Win.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd October 2018, 3:31 am

With Jael throwing the kunai towards Kozen, it somewhat startled the young Kurogane as he stopped what he was doing and dusted off his hands. "Hey Jael, those thing's are pretty sharp you know? It's kind of hard to do first aid on cyphers and stuff like that, so watch where you are aiming." Sniffing around the area of where the kunai was thrown, Gado didn't smell any sort of pests or anything of the sort.

"What startled you over here? I thought you saw a mouse or something. Kozzen, check it out, I'm going to keep digging around. I can sense it, we are in the right place but I can't...exactly...know where."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th October 2018, 4:58 pm

It was due to Kozzen's heightened reactions that he was able to hear the kunai moving through the air towards the patch of dirt that he was about to disturb in order to locate Gado's missing gourd, and was able to catch the blade in between his fingers about midway through the blade. It would appear that his teammate was trying to warn him about a possible trap set by their new sensei, though he still found it unlikely that Baq was the type to resort to pseudo domestic terrorism for a mere training exercise. Though it would be smart to take this warning to heart and would take a couple steps back in time for Gado to move up towards the spot where the blade was to move towards and would grin at his comment. "If we had a fight Gado, you would find it would take quite a lot to even put a scratch on me" He would say as he put his hand on Gado's shoulder and would stomp on the ground with the C rank strength that his eyes would grant him near the spot he was about to check. If there was a trap there, this would probably cause it to happen while shielding his teammates from any possible damage it would bring.

Learned:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th October 2018, 5:46 pm

Baq tried not to react to watching Jael throwing the kunai as best that they could. But she was still proud he had noticed. And with Kozzen following that up with setting off the trap through the stomp. She was quite proud of the way he did it. The bag she had put on top of the gourd was shaken, and as such the tag was triggered. In response, the tag would sparkle with electricity before letting out a pulse that knocked the back off. Beyond that however, nothing really happened. Though the stopper in the gourd would not be visible without the bag covering it.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th November 2018, 4:34 am

"Did you find it?"

Gado moved forward a bit anxiously as he peeked around and started to dig near Kozzen in order to retrieve it. As a matter of fact, the smell of his gourd was pretty strong, giving off the impression that it could quite possibly be there.

"It has to be here, I'm pretty sure of it this time."

With some hope,he would be able to retrieve his gourd, which would pretty much make Gado happy.

learned
Spoiler:

OOC: Gimme my damn gourd already XD, i'm trying to not just take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]   The Southern Training [Team 8 Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Training [Team 8 Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2