Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant) Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant)   The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant) Icon_minitime24th May 2018, 4:18 pm

Decimus had gotten himself in quite the situation as while his voice was drowned out by the shouts those around him had heard his hating and did not approve. They would turn around and look at him and he would find himself in the middle of a crowd which didn't approve of who he was and who he was affiliated with seeing as he was a Medjay. In fact when September arrived he would be able to make out one of these civilians digging through his pants to pull out something. Perhaps it was a weapon and now poor Decimus was about to get a shank in his back for daring to speak up about the rowdy crowd. Either way the men in white watched approving of the crowd that they were drawing and the individuals who were actually resonating with their message. "Foreigners just come here to steal our land and receive handouts from the Bachiatari! Fuck the Medjay!" Could be heard from within the crowd and it would seem that the North Quadrant was already in the middle of a riot situation.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant)   The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant) Icon_minitime24th May 2018, 6:24 pm

September rushed inwards to the crowd, for as much of a dangerous situation as she was putting herself in, she absolutely couldn't just sit back. There was a familiar face being crowded around, definitely a higher up, but she honestly could not put a name to the face. She tightened the strap on her left bracer as she moved through the crowd, "Hey hey hey, c'mon now." She was speaking loud to get attention. She could easily shove her way through the crowd, but that wasn't what this needed. She had her eyes set upon the one civilian fetching something from his pocket, and without alerting to her plan made her way to him so she was in between the unknown man that was Decimus and the civilian just in case. She after all didn't know what he was capable of, either man, and she was confident with her own abilities. "How about we drop the voices, drop the plaques, and we can work this out," She kept her eyes out still across the crowd. "Keep this up and someone will get hurt. I'd rather like to avoid that because my day is already pretty busy. I'd like to avoid having to delay personal events because one of you people hurt one of your own," She was choosing her words carefully, trying to focus them still on themselves and to think for each other. She didn't know how effective it would be exactly, but she wanted to play the full pacifist route. Especially as she was one to not carry weapons.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant)   The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant) Icon_minitime30th May 2018, 5:00 am

Apparently these folks didn’t take to kindly to someone calling them out on their bullshit.  Especially someone who didn’t even live in the city. As Decimus tried to speak up and calm the riled up crowd it seemdkngly had the opposite effect. The crowd of folk were getting antsy, some even started turning their animosity toward him? The hell is up with that. It didn’t take Decimus long to realize he had now found himself in a hostile environment. The crowd of people were now yelling at him to leave, “we don’t need foreigners here!!” he could hear someone say within the mix of people. People began descending on his position from every direction. Though he was confident enough in his ability to protect himself he really didn’t want to go beating people up, then again given the situation that may be his only option. People began reaching out toward him, attempting to shove and prod at him in order to get him to leave or spur a reaction from him (if I attack it’ll fan the flames... but if I don’t they may think me weak enough to jump and take down, gah! This is really getting out out of hand).

With Decimus still thinking on a solution whilst dealing with the angst from the people before him he hadn’t even realized that someone behind him could possibly be drawing a weapon. Before he knew it though some girl had made it between him and the person at this back. He hadn’t heard her prior to her getting this close to him, probably due to the raising sounds of rioting beginning through the city. He would chuckle softly to himself, he really had lost a bit of touch he could really end up dead with this level of vigilance. The girl would speak to the crowd, attempting to gain a foothold and establish some semblance of control as Decimus had done previously, brokering peace over violence. Group around their immediate area hesistated slightly, they weren’t exactly convinced of this new uprising but the bad defintely outweighed the bad as voice began to raise up again around them. Her negotiation for peace might have worked had she been here earlier but now there were already those fully committed to the cause and weren’t going to let things die down easily. “She’s one of those damned Medjays! Down with our oppressors!”, Decimus couldn’t locate the voice but whoever it was defintely got the desired effect he or she was after. People began descending upon him and the girl, someone even tried to take a swing at him but even he was able to move maneuver out of the way of that. He would take a small step back so that September was in hearing distance, he realized he hadn’t given her arrival his full attention and looking at her now he could tell she wasn’t a civilian, in fact Decimus could swear she seemed familiar perhaps a fan of his slick hits? Who knows, for now he had to focus on the pressing danger looming around them.  “Listen, appreciate the help and everything although you might’ve been better off just joining the crowd trying to beat me up” he would look around and smile at the danger of the mob before him “I’m guessing you’re already out of ideas of putting a stop to this nonsense huh?”. Decimus really wanted to exhaust all options before resorting to putting people in the dirt. He scanned the area as best he could, white suits were still urging the people on from the rooftops, shops were now being looted and pilaged and fights had erupted in some spots not to far from him. As near as he could tell fighting was just bound to happen, though it would make things worse it could potentially make things better but even still whether for better or worse a fight was forthcoming. Decimus would sigh before pulliing his hood over his head and raising the bandana he had around his neck over his face. He didn’t actually have that outfit on his person, his brother had insisted he carried it with him.

Decimus would clear his throat “Aye yo y’all gots the homie mad messed up ya dig? I aint finna be wit all dat talkin’ mess, you want smoke? Say less we can get it poppin’. I don’t know who shoved sticks up y’alls bungholes but this city seem mad peaceful only dummy boys hate on peace, how a brotha ‘posed to get some putang if it aint no peace y’know?”. For the most part the crowd was trying really hard to figure out what the hell Decimus was trying to say to them buying only a little more time before things got up close and personal. He would whisper to the girl “aye listen though these folks ain’t all  about that action maybe if we knock a couple heads we can make some leeway, ya dig? Unless you gots a better plan? If so best be quicks”. He would wait for her to respond before trying to go all rambo on these people. He didn’t really want to drag her into this but if she was going to stand at a brotha side she might as well lend some aid or go on about her business, whatever floats her boat either way it was about to go down. Sadly we couldn’t all be thinkers like Armenezra I’m sure that man would’ve had this situation well under control by now...

(OOC: will edit it later for mistakes and grammar stuff I might’ve missed, posting from my phone at 5 in the am tis no bueno. Tis all, carry on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant)   The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Wondergirl & Static Black (North Quadrant)
Page 1 of 1