Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To Determine the Heir (Unit II)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Empty
PostSubject: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 12:07 pm

Jazz had seated herself on one of the training dummies in the arena where she would be observing the battle between the Chromatica Triplets to determine who would be the heir. There were plenty of Chromatica in attendance including the triplets parents as it was the sort of event which would have an affect on the clan as a whole. Still she would remain impartial as that was why she was chosen to referee the match, even though she was more interested to see what would happen if the civilian won.  Either way one of the other Chromatica had applied a training technique on the sabers of all three so that rather than slice through body parts their sabers would now inflict pain so as to minimize the chance of one of them dying. The Sabers had been returned to them already so all that she was waiting for was for all three of them to enter the arena.

OOC:

--------------------------------

Azrael had prepared himself taking into consideration what Jazz had said to him he felt on top of the world for once he was in a win win situation when it came to his siblings. If he lost then he would still be introduced to Jasmine Kukinorite who was the best blacksmith in the Shogunate and quite possibly the entire shinobi world in his opinion, whereas if he won then he not only got to become the heir but he could rub it in Azazel's face forever. Besides he felt that they were to radical in their beliefs after all the Void Side was the one path which was free of the corrupting power of the Light or Dark Sides. Still of the two he would much prefer Ariel became the heir over Azazel, if only because he disliked his brother more than he disliked his sister. As he waited for them he would begin to twirl his staff while holding out his other hand in the seal of confrontation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 12:21 pm

Ariel took her saber back, heart pounding in her chest and gulped. She knew this meant she didn't need to hold back, she could outspeed her brothers, but the both of them were heavier physical users regardless of that. Before they would actually get to spar, she held up her hand, "I just want one minute before we start," She announced, then went to both of her brothers, Azazel first so he had less idea to shake her off. To each she hugged them tight and gave them the same statement. "However this ends, I'm proud of you, I love you, and I'll always be here to support you," Azrael got the exact same hug and comment. Then she stepped over in to her place, saber at her side and ready. "Tranquility." She whispered to herself as she relaxed herself. Azrael could draw on emotion, so she needed to keep herself calm. Looking to her brothers, she found that tranquil sensation that empowered her.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 1:54 pm

Azazel hated the fact that his sister completely disregarded the concept of boundaries and personal space, but he couldn't really do anything about that without grievously injuring her....yet. Once she was done with her little moment, Azazel held up his own hand. He had been thinking quite a bit in the space of travelling from the arena to here, though he extended that time by making a detour to get a new robe. There was a person out there that had....some connection to them. He doubted someone who hated them so much and felt they were besmirching the name of the clan would lie to them about anything, let alone their reasons for hating them. And if they were telling the truth, he had an older sibling out there. He was a third born, not a second. But, most shockingly and most importantly, his parents had been lying to them for all of their lives. His eyes flicked between his siblings and then down to his saber for a moment before he clicked it off and put it away. He walked forward so that he was facing his teacher, his eyes as hard as iron "If I could, I would like to withdraw from this match. I believe that the bonuses that come from being clan heir would be better received by one of my siblings. And truthfully, I have no interest in the position. Why waste effort fighting for something I don't want?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 4:20 pm

Jazz would raise an eyebrow before looking at their parents both of them actually frowning and shaking their heads which would cause her to sigh. "Apparently that is a no go, thus you will be forced to fight and give it your all, otherwise they will remove the blockers from your Sabers and it'll turn into a death match." Jazz said her voice becoming ice cold at the end so that they knew exactly how serious they should take this fight. There was no backing out of this for their parents and though Jazz had no idea of what was going on in the triplets heads, the reality of it was that they had been hoping to get another child to replace the failure and had ended up with two, too many. Unfortunately the idea of having spares was quite useful but that was all they ever were, and it was likely that after this they would favor the heir over the others so as to breed more competition and resentment to produce the drive to improve past their siblings. At the end they would not even need to force them to kill each other as they would leap at the opportunity and do so themselves continuing the clan's Rule of Two, One Head and One Heir.

Jazz would establish a barrier over the field so that she could get an accurate view of what was going on to ensure that there was no interference and then she would wait until the other two seem like they were ready before deciding to start the match. "You may...begin."

Spoiler:

----------------------------------

Azrael would frown as that was uncharacteristic of their parents, while he was under no illusions of their demeanor as they were neglectful of him he was surprised that they showed their true colors to his siblings. Their mother was a Dark Sider thus she was always a bit of a bitch despite showing affection freely while their father was a Light Sider and thus was very good at pretending he cared it would seem his apathy was rearing its head. Still it was time to fight and while his sister had pulled him into a hug he managed to keep spinning his staff albeit awkwardly, luckily it hadn't been done at any real shinobi speed so it was easy for him to maintain his co-ordination despite it. He hated this, but it would seem out of the three of them Ariel would be the one to have her illusions shattered today, it was just sad that they couldn't be the happy family she thought they were. "Well, I guess it's time to start this thing." Azrael said addressing his siblings as he shifted into a stance and ignited his Plasma Saber. "Time to show these two that they can't underestimate me." he thought to himself, hiding his sadness behind the green glow of his Plasma Saber.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 4:44 pm

Ariel didn't know what to make of what she saw. Her brothers always came before her parents, she'd just always drifted that way. And hearing the news of Azazel's wish to drop out, she would have asked him why at a later date but she could see something was bothering him. For once the sole girl was silent, speechless. She gulped as she looked over her brothers, trying to evaluate the best course of action. In the end though she already knew. "Sorry Zellie," She ignited her own violet saber, though why she mentally apologised to him she wasn't too sure, but she also knew how her brothers worked to a degree. He was the bigger threat to her. She hunched low, saber in her hand and pushed off racing forwards with B+ speed just narrowly off the ground, swinging to get a quick knockout on her brother. With the change in how their sabers were working she went right for a 'headshot', without letting her saber leave her hand forcing Azazel to have to use beyond regular sight to even catch where the blade was coming from. Keeping herself cautious she had her free hand tucked against her chest and ready to use at the first sign of trouble.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 5:10 pm

Azazel looked at his parents when they denied him, his eyes hiding the sadness behind his eyes. If they wanted them to fight, he supposed he had no choice. He didn't think they would want him to use his arrows in this match, so he would focus on his limited saber skills for this so he pulled them from where they had been placed and separated them. He turned around, his sabers flaring to life though the one in his left hand wouldn't be able to be seen by anyone without Force Sensory due to the nature of the gem within the saber, and watched his siblings for a second. Azazel was simply spinning his staff and Ariel seemed to be thinking before she launched directly at him. She was fast, so he definitely didn't have time to prepare a block or dodge, but he took a few things into account: the sabers wouldn't deal actual damage so he could take more hits than he would be able to usually, she probably wouldn't be expecting him to meet the attack head on and she probably wouldn't be expecting him to counter attack. He pulled up his sabers and let the attack come, slashing at his sister's right side with his visible saber before her blow landed and then aiming a blow with his left saber at her leg as he felt the pain lance through his body, both hits at Bullet Release speeds. He then pulled his sabers back and lashed out twice more, this time at her right leg and left side. If he tried to back away she would follow, faster than he could run, so he would make his stand. This would be a battle of wills rather than one of speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 7:53 pm

Jazz was getting a treat being able to watch them fight against each other was giving her more information about how they fought especially when she compared it to their abilities in the PIts. She wanted to see what Azrael could of brought to the table if he had been in the squad and what Azazel could do when he wasn't using his archery. However she realized that she would not get to see more from Ariel if the girl didn't start using her head rather than raw blitz tactics which had served her well in the pits. Either way it was something she felt they needed to do, whether or not they would fall for the machinations of their elders would yet to be seen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael would move into action as he saw his sister fly at Azazel, it seemed like both of them were in agreement that he was the bigger threat yet some how he felt upset that they hadn't tried to take him out first instead. Was he not worth their attention to the point that they felt like they could deal with him at a later date, if that was the case then he'd make sure they'd regret that decision. Once he closed in he would extend his staff using it's ability and then continue twirling it albeit much faster namely at B-rank speeds while infusing it with Midi-chlorians in order to utilize something he was saving for them. The end result was a crescent of energy being released from his plasma saber aimed towards Azazel's back allowing him to freely thrust his staff with it's Plasma Saber active at Ariel. If he was successful it would hopefully buy him enough time to plant his staff into the ground and utilize Heel Kick to send both of them flying in opposite directions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 10:20 am

Ariel didn't like playing her brothers like that, but she had to fight strategically when the two of them had the more actual techniques than her. She had fought fast and hard in the Pits, hoping that they might see that as being how she really fought so she could keep her true intentions secret. She just didn't expect to have to fight her brothers like... no, she couldn't think about that now. Talk to dad later. But she saw Azrael preparing something, and damn it was getting harder to see his saber now, but she had prepared for that too. With the two hits before she got her own in she was already at the biggest disadvantage damage-wise. Her hand had been prepared the whole time  though, unleashing her Force Push to throw Azazel back in to the Crescent before his following two could get to her, and giving herself more space to go directly up 15ft at B+ speed to get out of Rael's range whilst she planned this out more. She was faster, but without the lethality of her saber, she was at a disadvantage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 3:07 pm

Azazel's attack hit his back and pain lanced through him once more, causing him to grit his teeth hard to keep from making any noise that may be considered a sign of weakness. He was a bit surprise after his attacks landed that Ariel pushed him back, but thanks to it he was knocked out of the way of any other attacks Azrael would launch at Crashing Ground speeds. Once he came to a stop at a good distance from each of them, he connected his Saber and activated it's bow form To hell with pure saber combat... He pulled an arrow from the quiver at his back and knocked it, waiting with both of his siblings in his sights for one of them to make a move. His eyes flicked to his older brother for a moment and he decided a bit of psychological warfare may be useful in this moment "What happened, Azrael? Feeling left out? I would've thought you could get a hint. Compared to us you are nothing. An insignificant little ant under the feet of giants. I don't know how you think you could stand up to us and actually win." He gave a mocking chuckle and shook his head "You will never be anything more than a civilian failure."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime6th April 2018, 12:50 pm

When Ariel utilized Force Push to propel Azazel back into the crescent that he had released it was a nuisance  since it meant that the thrust he had wanted to use on his sister wouldn't be able to reach her, still the Force Push hadn't knocked his brother too far so he could consider his options shifting from the pointless thrust back into twirling his staff. "I know you are scared brother, that's why you are lashing out, your inferiority complex is making you try to prove yourself superior to me, but that's fine I'm used to comments like that by now it's been my life the whole time. Unlike Ariel I've come to expect that you'll never respect me, which is why I'm going to deal with you first so that you can know that your place is beneath the both of us." Azazel though as he frowned at his brother's comment but he didn't say anything after all that was what he knew Azazel thought of him that he wasn't anything compared to him.

It made sense after all the two of them were the favorites while the only love he got was from the members of the clan who were Void Siders and the majority of the civilians within the clan.So in their eyes he wasn't on their level especially with their parents filling the two of them with hot air, it wasn't their fault just a product of their upbringing and after meditating he realized he couldn't be angry at them for it. But that was fine, he didn't have to speak to Azrael to make his comment invalid he merely had to act and yet despite his understanding it didn't prevent him from feeling grief in his heart. As such he would levitate towards Azazel in a zig-zag maneuver at slower speeds than before as it seemed like he was wary of any deception, still as he moved he would extend his staff causing it to grow longer as he twirled it. He had decide to use this as an opportunity to utilize one of his Void Side techniques to allow him to fly faster than before. This would allow him to close the short distance between himself and his brother and then wait to see the situation briefly before thrusting out his Saber towards him as the speeds which he had tried to use on his sister earlier.

OOC:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 10:14 am

Ariel toyed with the hilt of her saber, flipping it over in her hand in much the way that Azrael was, if nowhere near as fast or to the same effect. She felt her chest pounding, trying to push herself past the rapidly rising emotions. But whether it was the scenary they were in, or the effects of Rael's Force style. She knew how this was going to end though, and she had to win. Not just for herself but her brothers. Tilting forwards she knew what she had to do. She shot herself down, igniting her saber once again. She had to watch out for the invisible saber, but she could at least pay attention to the hilt to try to follow its path by simply judging. Not the best, but better than nothing. She wanted this to go fast, and so she pumped 3D-rank of her chakra through the blade, making a dash for Azazel, aiding her other brother in the two pronged assault from each side.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime9th April 2018, 8:00 pm

Azazel didn't like how Azrael was looking at him, preparing something, so he launched the arrow he had prepared and aimed it directly at his brother's head. Unfortunately for him he was struck by the extending staff not even a second after and felt his body seize up due to the paralysis. He glared as he was left a sitting duck, his eye flicking to his sister as she approached Two on one. Tch... He wished he could shake his head but of course his body wouldn't obey the command. He tried to take the time to think, formulate a plan. Once he was able to move again, he had a small space of time to make his move. It would allow him to take out one of his siblings if he did it right, at least, but it may put him in a bad space to handle the other. He had examined Azrael closely, after all, so he could use some of what he had seen to his advantage...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime10th April 2018, 12:41 pm

OOC: Surprised you didn't skip me.

Azrael would be hit by the arrow however his blow had landed resulting in Azazel getting paralyzed for his trouble, he knew he didn't have much time before his sibling would be able to move once more so he would twirl his saber to shift his thrust into a Slash while also hitting Azazel in the throat with the blunt end of his staff once it made a full revolution. He would then back up essentially leaving his brother as easy prey for his sister to finish off and leave just the two of them to fight it out. It was also likely that with Azrael sapping at his emotional stability that the humiliation of being the first to lose might even cause the prideful Azazel to cry, something that Azrael would find a bit of humor in. Still it would allow him to focus on the bigger threat in his opinion namely his sister as she was faster than him despite not being as skilled at kenjutsu as he was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime10th April 2018, 5:22 pm

Ariel was ready to move on from Azazel to her other brother. Not prepared perhaps, but ready. She knew decently what to do, or how to defend against her brother. She flexed her free hand, and rolled her fingers along her saber hilt. She knew she had to use her speed against Azrael, watch out for his saber and the way it could stun on contact. "You can do this Ari," She thought to herself and swooped in with B+ speed. She rushed for his non-dominant side, as far from his saberstaff as possible, keeping her saber in hand to make better use of her style and Reaction to see her swing coming. Zel got a hit in which meant she wasn't hitting Azrael at full.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime12th April 2018, 12:13 pm

Azazel found he could move but then the staff came for him again. He hadn't really wanted to do this at all, so this was a perfect chance to take a dive. He let it hit him and the pain exploded through his form. He had underestimated just how much pain could screw one over if it was built up enough. He fell to the ground and wavered at the edge of consciousness, a strange sadness seeping through his entire form. He didn't really have a reason to be sad in truth. He was furious at his parents for forcing him into this, and annoyed at his brother for his underhanded tactics, but that was about it. Thoughts swam in his mind for a few fleeting seconds before he slipped into a peaceful sleep. Despite the effects of his weakened mental state, he wasn't effected enough by anything that had transpired to actually cry, unknowingly robbing his brother of the satisfaction of seeing his tears.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime12th April 2018, 12:50 pm

Azrael would shift his stance once he saw his brother drop to the ground and it was just in time as his sister had decided to strike him at his perceived weakness. Unlike Azazel he actually felt bad fighting her but at the same time he wanted to win this just so he could prove himself to everyone whoever doubted him. The outcast becomes the heir and changes the clan for the better unlike whatever would be perpetuated by either one of his siblings, as while Ariel would try to change things he didn't think she had the backbone to implement true change. Either way the shift in stance would allow him to parry her incoming strike and then he would channel the sadness he had collected throughout the fight and try to finish her off. His movement would be increased drastically being able to rival her own movement speed when she went all out and would use the fact that she would likely be thrown off balance by his parry to try and thrust at her back. He knew that it was his only chance at defeating her before he ran out of energy and if it didn't work then he would be forced to shut off his Plasma Saber and deal with her physically which is something he really didn't want to have to do. Either way if he was successful at hitting her it would make it much easier to deal with her seeing as his saber would lock down her movements allowing him to take her apart at his leisure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime12th April 2018, 1:16 pm

Ariel was actually caught completely off guard by her brother's sudden burst in speed. She could see now that he had been working on his combat skills regardless of his career path. And her sadness over having to fight her brothers for the pleasure of the rest of their family was getting so close to getting the better of her. But for as much as she wept in combat over fighting her brothers, she was still just as determined to win. To prove she wasn't as weak as Azazel constantly told her she was, how her mother told her she was for following her father. And as he parried her first blow, she was already prepared to follow it up. Focusing, she amped up her own speed to A+ to dodge his Thrust, following up by continuing forwards and swiping her saber through his chest, after increasing the chakra she poured in to her saber to increase it's damage. As soon as her saber would cut through dealing the B-rank of pain, or even if he moved to avoid it, she followed up with blasting him in the chest with a Force Push to add to the damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime12th April 2018, 1:55 pm

He should of known rather than be thrown off guard his sister had just managed to roll with her strike and keep moving using distance to her advantage to avoid his follow up and then closing the distance to finish him off. He would be struck by her saber and the raw pain would cycle through his body but he wasn't done yet. No he would shut off his saber before he passed out from chakra exhaustion but before he could do more to fight her he was suddenly hit by a Force Push. It was weak and he wish had focused on learning more force techniques to allow him to counteract it but unfortunately he didn't. Thus he was thrown bodily across the ground and would hit it hard with that last bit of hurt being enough to send him into unconsciousness.

"We have a victor. Congratulations Ariel you are now the heir." Jazz said her hands glowing with medical chakra as she attempt to heal the other two at least before members of the Chromatica Clan came and took them away. If Ariel had glanced at her parents she would see approval in their eyes before they would turn and go back their duties. There was no ceremony no overt congratulations but she had their acknowledgement which was more than either of her brothers could say.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime12th April 2018, 2:21 pm

Ariel panted as she turned off her chakra flow through her saber, panting as she looked over her two unconcious brothers. Tears still streamed her face, but it wasn't from the effect of Azrael's style, it was because she still wished they never had to fight. She looked to her saber and sighed. She had at least learned a heck of a lot. She followed along with her clan members, wanting to speak to Rael about a possible saber upgrade for her. Along the way she looked to her free hand, a weapon in it's own right. She needed to make amends to Rael most of all.

[Ariel exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Determine the Heir (Unit II)   To Determine the Heir (Unit II) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Determine the Heir (Unit II)
Page 1 of 1