Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Endings and Beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

Endings and Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Endings and Beginnings   Endings and Beginnings Icon_minitime24th February 2018, 2:47 am

... he he

Last edited by Kaiza on 30th April 2020, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Endings and Beginnings   Endings and Beginnings Icon_minitime24th February 2018, 10:32 am

(I know this might sound weird, so don't judge me.)Kaiza, I know you might not know me but I know you, or maybe I should say I know some of the projects that you did. Even with some being incomplete, I read through most of the site topics whenever I'm feeling down, between you, miasma, hatta, and xander(xan was mostly while learning the mechanics, but whenever.) We're the topics I specifically looked for when I need something up life. This is actually the second to site I join, the first was more set around story building and character interaction (so there was little to no fights on that site.) But when I joined this site I was shit at roleplaying as the other site had shutdown three years ago, so I kinda stopped roleplay it off depression. I think it's been two or three years since i've been here and I seen a few people come and go (and a few plagiarize *shade has been thrown*), hopefully when you come back we could plot together even if you don't plan on making a character that doesn't need much interaction.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Endings and Beginnings   Endings and Beginnings Icon_minitime24th February 2018, 12:42 pm

Wow, well first off I'm glad your mom's out the system is a shit show. Still I'm glad your back, and welcome a fresh start sometimes it's needed to get your bearings especially when things change the way they do. /you have my blessing to make a new account I'm also pleased that one of my offhand comments motivated you to becoming better. Honestly I noticed the improvement before you left which was one of the reasons it was such a disappointment back then, still it's understandable and well things are in the past now. Yawnz, I do however know that Ness is going to be ecstatic that your back despite you no longer rping as Omito, after all it's who you are as a member that is the most important.

Either way, welcome back <3
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sharktooth

Sharktooth

PostSubject: Re: Endings and Beginnings   Endings and Beginnings Icon_minitime24th February 2018, 1:23 pm

Just to let everyone know this is my new account. And thanks for the welcoming guys! Haio, of course we can get something going like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endings and Beginnings   Endings and Beginnings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endings and Beginnings
Page 1 of 1