Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goodbye naruto beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Goodbye naruto beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 9:08 am

This shall be my final post here on NB. I am sorry to say but i am leaving. Obviously most of you would have been expecting this to happen eventually with my current activity, but the day has finally come. You see, my life in real life is a total mess right now and its going to take quite some time until I am able to get back up on my feet.

So yes, i am leaving, and i am not 100% sure if i will ever return. It could be anywhere from one month to forever. I am sorry. I love you all, and you have helped me through some tough times.

Lets reminisce. I began on this site under the name "Tibodico". I was, to put it bluntly, an asshole. Having a lifelong feud with Mëïmû and was killed about a week after i was created. I had changed from that...to this. Not much difference but a slight part of this site had effect me.

Now don't take it personally. After all, I have joined over 30 different Role-Play sites, and NB shall always be my first. And, it will be my last. I tried all i could to stay, dropping all others, but life continued to push, forcing the final leave. This site was where is started and where i will finish, it taught me everything i know and has made me wish to pursue a career of writing. So err...thanks for that. If all turns out well i will return...one day.

Anyway, now on to the good part, what to do with my Characters, i will be giving them away to prove to myself that this is the end. Obviously i'm not just going to throw them away. So, Cassandra, you have always said you would like to have Colado, and i know you would absolutely hate for me to give Wing away. So they are both yours. Do with them as you wish, keep them for yourself, use them for something, or simply give them away. I really don't give a shit about the whole alt limit, if you want them have them. This is my leaving wish. As for Kazumi and Shadra, they are up for grabs, first in best dressed.

Cassandra - Thankyou for all the guidence you have given me both IC and OOC.
Hatta - Thankyou for helping me to understand more about Roleplaying and being sort of my mentor though-out my time here.
Kenji - Thankyou for always lighting my mood and making me laugh. As well as helping Meim discipline me.
Meimu - Thanks for nothing =.=

Now that all that is over. I'm off, i will be coming back in 24 hours to check for PM's, reply and finally delete this account. I love everyone and i hope you all have a brilliant life. (Or in the case that i return, a horrible one). And on a final note, Props to me for making the most in-depth and longest leave xD

Bye Bye
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 9:54 am

TT....TT Baka....you made me cry.. I'm going to miss you Cola. I hope everything goes well for you in your life and even if you don't come back I know I won't forget you.

P.S (Don't delete your account I'm going to move it to lurkers. Its kind of what I do for those who leave so I can reminisce)

As for le chara's Throws me off but I'll take Colado as for Wing I'll be returning him to my memories.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 12:04 pm

damn....cola..... its been real bro
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 3:10 pm

Cola... I didn't knew you revered me so highly ;-; It's been an honor working with you, and i do hope that you come back one day. GOOD LUCK IN LIFE MAN!

Also I colored you up a gift i hope you like it :3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime11th June 2012, 7:52 pm

Tibs, nuuuuu D:
Thou shall be misethed v.v

I hope everything works out for you bud, maybe if you get some down time just come on for a chat or something. Goodluck, you will be missed dearly :/
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime12th June 2012, 2:32 am

mmk, Cas, I am sorry for making you upset. It was never my intention. I shall keep my account active for you. And i will never forget you either. You taught me how to write creatively, and inspired me to be an author. :3

Tai, indeed it has been.

Hata, thankyou for the image, it is now my desktop background. Good luck to you as well.

And finally Kenji, i shall miss you too. All of you, and as for coming for a chat. Perhaps, but not anytime soon. But i will try to return to at least "catch-up" one day.

Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime12th June 2012, 7:37 am

Sorry had to finish on 700

:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye naruto beginnings   Goodbye naruto beginnings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye naruto beginnings
Page 1 of 1