Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Empty
PostSubject: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 5:19 pm

Lilica looked down at the little slip pushed through her door, unmistakably with Ben-sensei's hand writing. With her recent mastery of her Lightning Clone technique, he seemed to have done some research in to how else she could improve her fighting style, and with her frequent use of her Clones it seemed he had found the perfect way in order to do that. She needed to do little but turn up and, in his words 'master this', as he had apparently sent for someone to teach her a new fighting style. So there she was, waiting on this 'Colt' person to be taught how to fight with her clones. She drummed her fingers on her arms, waiting in the arranged spot impatiently for this other person to arrive. She had done so much work in to her own fighting style, supplementing it with another for her clones, there was no harm in at least meeting the man.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 5:52 pm

Colt was annoyed, he was essentially being blackmailed into teaching some girl he didn't even know the last bit of legacy that R'tari had left for him, and for what so that she could use it because according to Benjamin she showed promise. "Tch. If only I hadn't been caught then I wouldn't have to do this, but I can't let Nyen find out I was peeking on her in the hot springs...especially since she wasn't alone." he thought to himself though he had intended on spying on his sort of girlfriend it just so happened that other bodacious babes were also using the hot springs while she was in them and his eyes couldn't help themselves. But Nyen would be upset and thus when Benjamin had popped up with proof of his whereabouts he reluctantly found his way to the assigned meeting point. He'd see that the girl was at least pretty so it was somewhat bearable still he wasn't going to enjoy this, teaching wasn't his thing. You the girl I'm supposed to be teaching or something?" Colt said devoid of his usual cheeky grin as he was radiating malcontent, he would totally get Ben for this one day, that was for sure. Still when Ben had essentially threatened him he had just mentioned teaching her how to use Clone Fist, which meant he didn't need to teach her the improved version that he used but rather the basic one just involving Shadow Clones and then he could be done.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 6:09 pm

Lilica couldn't realise what she was dodging, knowing little about the man who seemed none too pleased with this whole affair. But perhaps that was good to not know. The Faunus stood straight to go and greet him properly, offering out her hand whilst she held a steely resolve. Or as most people knew; her friendly face. "I believe so. My name is Lilica Argent, Genin rank. It's a pleasure to meet you." Her tone was just as vacant, her words rather obviously rehearsed. Whether or not he shook her offered hand, she realised enough to know he wasn't up for teaching anything unless he had to, so she would do one little thing to at least prove she could be as capable as he was told of her. She created two of her Lightning Shadow Clones with relative ease, whilst likewise preparing herself to be taught.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime7th February 2018, 6:44 pm

Colt wouldn't shake her hand but would sigh dramatically while creating clones of his own, obviously due to being a higher rank than she was he would be able to spawn not two but instead four shadow clones which would all seem to be doing something different. One of them would be looking at her clones with a lecherous gaze, another would be making faces and the last one would actually be picking his nose clearly he wasn't taking this seriously but then again that was sort of the point of his interpretation of clone fist. "This style was taught to me by a dear friend, so I can't help but stress that you aren't supposed to teach anyone else this stuff. Either way the concept of Clone Fist is pretty simple, you use your clones like an extension of your body beating your opponent up with the strength of numbers and using co-ordination and random improvisation to confuse, distract and create openings for you to capitalize on." Colt said while looking at the sky almost as if he refused to look at her.

Just then the clone which was picking his nose would flick a particularly large booger at the original Lilica, this would of course most likely gross her out however as he did that the other clones were already moving. One of the clones would jump before grabbing another one by the back of his hand causing the first one to not only get lighter but likewise be swung around by the latter before being bodily thrown directly at Lilica.

He would shoot through the air at B-rank speeds and right before he'd impact Lilica he would adjust his weight to not just return to normal but instead become heavier making the impact he would of delivered much heavier than usual. By doing this he had demonstrated the exact point of clone fist, distraction, acrobatics, flash and most importantly exploiting openings to land heavy hits. Whether it hit or not Colt would actually look at her to see how she would react to his impromptu attack.

Clones:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime8th February 2018, 6:57 am

Lilica felt her assumption was correct, and each Lilica got in to the right position. They wouldn't have the controlled co-ordination, but she had trained with her clones enough to have some control. Their eyes and ears remained open, watching and listening to the man easily stronger than them, and thus was easily a Predator. Her own B-ranked Reactions caught his direction, and most importantly her clone caught the booger coming to dodge it, as electricity sparked over all of their fur. And suddenly all of the clones were moving, dodging the flying clone of Colt's as they translated their strength in to speed, and even amped it up a tier level, weaving in and out of each other in their approach hoping it might be enough to confuse which was a clone, with all three moving in, one on each side and one at the front, all going in for their Lightning Peppering from each side.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime8th February 2018, 10:35 am

Colt would nod as it seemed like she had gained the basic jist of what clone fist was all about as such he decided to leave this tutoring session with a bang literally as one of his clone would body replace with himself leaving it in the middle of her three lightning clone's assault. Rather than try to dodge or anything this particular clone would reach out almost as if it wanted to be hit by their attacks before detonating and catching potentially all three of them within it's blast radius. Meanwhile on the sidelines Colt would turn his back and proceed to walk away. "There you go, you've learned Clone Fist. Good luck with whatever you wanna do with it, and don't teach anyone else it's sort of my signature." he said with his remaining clones dispersing as he was off to tell Ben that he had completed the tutoring session so as far as he was concerned now they were square.

Colt Exits

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)   Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clone Successor (Lilica/Colt)
Page 1 of 1