Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 1:47 pm

With her arm freshly out of the cast she had made for herself, everything was ready. The bones in her arm had regrown, and this the ones she had removed had been prepared. And so it was the first day in a long time she hadn't even said hello to her adoptive brother, albeit she had still spent the two hours as usual on her sugar skull make up. Priorities, right? With them done, she headed out to the courtyard of the Ibwa courtyard, two bones from her arm in hand, both altered two now resemble a sword and a mace. Now she just needed to work on actually fighting with them. Just a young woman... wielding bones... in the middle of the clan courtyard... with a lot of facial make up. Actually a pretty tame day for Cass.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 2:02 pm

Even though it seemed like Cass was alone in the area, the sudden stomps in the ground would be earth shattering enough for Cass to take notice. It was rather loud and unnerving, but the person that it was coming from wasn't anything like a beast. It was none other than another ibwa clan member, Jaquin. After his recent training in his specialties, Jaquin felt like he could push it forward a little more today. Taking that into heart, Jaquin continued on in the hopes that he could find out what it really meant to have a destiny of some kind. However, he did notice the other woman in the area.

"Am I too loud?!"

Training
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 2:15 pm

Cass was raising her bone turned club over her head when the shaking began, knocking her off balance enough to just straight drop it on to herself. With a yelp she picked it back up and turned to the voice, head cocked to the side at the one she recognised as a relative newcomer. Her ever so usual grin split across her made up face, "No you're fine. I'm good at concentrating," She suddenly dashed right up close with a single bound from her own D strength to get up close, as always getting exceptionally far in to his personal space. "I don't think we've met properly." she grabbed at his hand then suddenly, lifting it in hers as her fingers rather roughly probbed over his knuckles, "Ah!~ You have such nice hands. Your metacarples are just perfectly shaped for holding a weapon." She had no real filter as she was stroking and squeezing his hands just to feel the bone structure. Meanwhile her own bone turned sword was still hanging from her hip.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 6:08 pm

"Met properly? I don't think we met at all to tell you the truth. " That much was true, Jaquin had no idea who this person was, but it was always nice to meet new people every now and again. As for the bone sword that this person was carrying, it made Jaquin ask a question that he was pretty curious about after seeing the woman. "Are you a samurai or something? What's with the bone sword?" He never seen anything like it, kind of wondering what it did to begin with. " He also didn't really know how to take the compliment that was directed to him. "Yep..ahh.....ya....my hands are ok. "
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 6:15 pm

Cass just began to chuckle, yet she remained frozen stiff staring right in to his eyes. Truthfully she was putting on the creep factor a little but she just always found it so fun. "A samurai? Noooooo. No no no. I made this myself," She said in half singing, showing her youth in some ways as she sounded so childish. She would finally let go of his hands however, even if she did keep looking at them as she stepped back. Drawing the sword she held the hold towards him where the bone had been unchanged, only furthering the evidence that it had been an actual bone before molding. "This was my radius bone. And that," She pointed at the mace she had dropped earlier, "Was it's accompanying ulna. I wanted to use the humerus for my mace but that would have meant a lot longer a recovery time and I'm still in training so I needed the fastest recovery time and it's fine. It's a lot lighter any way and more malleable to shift midfight," There was no joking in her voice, she truly was talking about having used her bones to make her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 6:29 pm

"Oh, so it's like some sort of weapon art or something along the lines, right?" He would say this as he looked at the weapon up and down, not necessarily touching it yet or anything of the sword. "You know, I was also looking for some creepy way to get some arrows, and if you only need some random dead bodies to make cool things like this, then...." He still held off on asking for favors, he didn't know much about her. However, he did know that she used her own bone to make the damned thing.

"Wait wait, you used your own bones to make this? We might be ibwa but it's not like we can just heal everything back. Then again, I never necessarily tried to. " What could he really come back from? This made him wonder a bit. "My name is Jaquin, and you?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 6:48 pm

Cass just began to giggle once again at the mention to not healing back things like bones, "Yeah well, I'm special I guess~ I'm a Dakar, that means bones are my speciality. I can cut mine out of me and regrow them from scratch. It... just takes me a while," She sighed at the latter part as she had only just recently recovered from doing just that. "Besides, you want wing bones if you wanna make arrows. Being hollow and everything," She then trailed off muttering under her breath whilst looking at her fingers on both hands, then sweeping her arms back, leaning forwards to look at her feet. She shook her head as she dismissed the thoughts and smiled back up to him, "I'm Cassiel. Or just Cass though."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 7:08 pm

"Cass huh? I never met a darkar before, and i would like to say that I lived for a little bit. So what's a person like you doing over here with the Ibwa? You been with them for quite some time? I mean, I guess everyone has an origin story or something along the lines, everyone except me. I was basically found by a traveling ibwa group and left with this naginata. So here I am, still using this thing in hopes that I could find clues and whatnot. Though I guess everything will come in due time, special snowflakes don't exist. " He looked around again and decided to lean on his weapon, stretching his back.

"So what are you doing by yourself, don't have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime11th September 2017, 5:11 am

"Oh... I got adopted in to the Ibwa clan," Cass half-sung as she swayed from foot to foot, slipping her sword back in to it's rightful place. "And I have my brother. Or he's my adoptive brother but one day I hope that might change and we can be married~ But he says he likes boys so I'm just going to keep going and hopefully he'll see how good I can be for him," She began to giggle to herself just thinking about it. "But I have friends too, they're just not Ibwa clan members so they're not around here,"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime12th September 2017, 9:40 am

Oh, adoption, I guess I can somewhat relate to that. " Jaquin wouldn't necessarily say that he too was adopted into the ibwa clan, maybe he was already born into it but split up? Either way, he would nod his head and listen to the important details that were left by Cass. However, it treated into unfamiliar territory about marriage and the sexuality of the person she was supposed to marry. "Yep, I think i'll officially say "no comment" to that one. Sorry, that's way over my head to think about. " Other than that, Jaquin would ask something else. "What are you working on?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 5:39 am

Cass made no sound at his 'no comment', just grinned in that strange way made all the stranger by the sugarskull makeup. This vanished however at the following question, "Oh, I'm trying to improve my skills a little. Sammy is technically my mentor officially, but he told me if I couldn't become a Bronze Knight then I'm not worth his time teaching his secret techniques. So I have to prove myself capable," She began to walk backwards, keeping her eyes on him, or more specifically his hands, and crouched down in the perfect place to grab the earlier dropped mace and sliding it in to the holster running across her back.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 12:54 pm

"That's a bit upsetting, so I guess that's why you are here huh? In order to get this guy that you like to pay attention to you, you would have to get stronger and whatnot. " Looking briefly at his naginata, Jaquin would decide on something as he took a small step forward. "I'll help you then, I guess everyone needs that feeling of belonging and whatnot, right? There was something a bit minor that I was working on my own, so perhaps that could all work out together. " It was up to her if she accepted or not.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 1:04 pm

Cass looked back to him and somehow her smirk only got wider and creepier. She stretched the whole of her body off, cracking her neck, her shoulders and her arms, before bending her body backwards as several cracks could be heard from the popping of joints, accompanied by a rather adulterous moaning. Standing back up straight the smirk had gone for the most part, yet some still lingered, as if no sound had ever escaped her mouth. "You want to try fighting me huh? Well, it would be interesting fighting a swordsman with a big weapon such as that. So I'm game,"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 1:21 pm

This person was pretty strange. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was even more than the usual oddities that Jaquin would experience in the land of pandora. He currently wasn't sure on whether he should be wary of this person, but Jaquin hoped that he was making the right decision in helping her train. "Alright, I won't just charge at you right on the bat, whenever you are ready to start, I will be too. However, i guess we need a safe word so that we know when to stop. Pickle?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime14th September 2017, 9:46 am

"Ugh, I hate pickles," Cass ended up making the most disgusted face she could at just the mention to the awful food item. "So I guess it's perfect." She wouldn't hesitate however in making the first move. She moved her hands back towards the hilts of her weapons, if only to hide her hands as she created coated her hands with a line of solid bone, before she dashed forwards with C-rank speed to close in, switching up to swinging with her C-rank strength from her Calcium Knuckle.

Learning, and using:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 6:50 am

Jaquin would give her a nod of acknowledgement as the sparring began. She already tried to take the initiative and get the drop on Jaquin which remained a bit stationary as he slammed his weapon on the ground in order to create a B rank shockwave, inflicting overall B+physical damage in a 15 feet radius and probably send Cass flying. In that split second, Jaquin would launch forward with B rank strength and knock Cass into the sky, inflicting B rank damage once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 7:04 am

Cass let loose a rather peculiar scream as her attack was blocked, and was too slow to really block or parry the attack, instead being sent flying and being rather hurt by that. She slammed back down on to the ground before kicking up to bring herself back to her feet. With a harsh shake of her head to loosened the twigs that got in there from the fall. "Wow, that was some speed. And those hands!~ They're so perfect and dextrous~ So I'll have to be careful I don't injure them," She gained a glint to her eyes as she stared him down, crouching low suddenly and slamming her palm in to the ground. "But you face a Dakar Mistress of bones," As she spoke a single pure white spike would shoot out of the ground at Vacuum speeds as she aimed to get him in the shoulder of his dominant arm. What she wouldn't share however was that it was perhaps her only defence as he was clearly stronger and faster than she was currently.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 7:44 am

"Yeah, i never been to a spa in my life, so i'm wondering where the origin of all of your compliments are coming from. " It was getting kind of scary, like serial killer scary. There was a good chance that if he was somewhat of a corpse, she would run off with his hands or something. However, the large bone spike moving at vaccum release would have caught him off guard, inflicting A rank piercing and leaving a gaping hole in his shoulder. He couldn't get it out, Jaquin simply wasn't strong enough. "that's pretty painful... mistress of bones is right. "

Either way, Jaquin figured that he had to overwhelm her if he was ever going to have a good chance at winning. STomping on the ground once more, Jaquin would launch himself at 15 feet as he suddenly changed directions with the use of his samurai weapon. However, as he did so, a shockwave would generate and attack Cass once more with B+ strength. While she was flying back, Jaquin would continue his drive from his change up to go more diagonally into Cass's blind spot as she went into her rag doll motion, swinging his weapon with B+ strength and knocking her into the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 8:09 am

Cass just began to laugh manically, it having been the first time she'd used that technique, not that she'd tell him. However she was instead left prone and once more incapable of dodging or blocking his blows. But she did have one thought as a last action for her. She would try another technique she knew of but had never tried. "Reject!" She screamed just as the blow came down on her, triggering a whole Fabrication that would keep her standing strong as the blow would hit her, and she would remain there as the weapon was brought back. With such close proximity she readied her Calcium Knuckle again and swung aiming for his gut, and on contact releasing her Shock Wave of excess chakra to blow him back 5ft.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 8:50 am

For some reason, Cass turned into king crimson and "it just works", which resulted in Jaquin's attack failing completely. "Thats Impossib-" Before he could even utter the fact that what just happened made no sense at all, Jaquin was hit square on with gut with C rank strength as he flown back, temporarily paralyzed. The pain, for some odd reason, felt pretty good. Drowning poor Jaquin's mind into a pool of ecstasy. For the time being, he seemed like easy pickings. However, it could be a trap.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 1:01 pm

Cass began to cackle madly again as her technique seemed to have worked perfect in stunning him in place. From there she let her mind run wild, she was well aware she could be creepy as heck at times, and it was all the more fun when she could play on that. "And now... I'm gonna take those hands I love so much~" Her very tone was flooded with sadistic lust for his hands as she took deliberately slow steps back towards him. When she was only a foot away however she showed her true reasoning, suddenly bursting forwards with her C-rank strength pushing her to slam her Calcium Knuckle in to his stomach again. "Just kidding~"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 2:27 pm

Frankly, the realization that he was only paralyzed for a quick moment gave him the opportunity to play chicken.  MAking it seem as if he couldn't move until Cass got closer. But once she did, Jaquin would basically explode with B++ strength supplementing as his speed and send her flying upward. It's not known if she could see it or not, but Hisako would have materialized at that moment as well, doing the same action and the result in Cass experiencing B++ damage two times over. "Gotcha didn't I? A Pandoran playing dead. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 2:36 pm

Cass's eyes widened after she was thrown back, but before she was hit, showing that she could indeed see the woman with the naginata. She tumbled back to the floor and rolled, specifically so that she could get up faster even if it meant landing in a funny. "Ok ok hold it!" She cried out as she stood back up. "Wh-who was that? Th-that was awesome! I-I've never seen a fully materialised Spirit like that before!" All her earlier creepiness was gone, replaced by sheer facination as her eyes seemed to sparkle for a moment as she approached the other Ibwa again without any intent to attack, in that moment she was just a young girl with a liking for Hisako. She of course wouldn't let it be shown how hurt she was as all that damage had built up. "C-Can I see her again?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 2:48 pm

He was a bit surprised that his last ditch effort worked, but it could be because of the fact that Cass was pretty shaken up by seeing Hisako. "W-what happened? Pickle!" Signifying the end of the sparring, he noticed that they both took a bit of a beating. However, with pleasure going through the mind of Jaquin, Cass's eyes were apparently filled with wonder. "You mean Hisako? She's right here. " Jaquin would say this as he showed his weapon to Cass. "I've been using her this entire time, this is her power, she comes out every now and again. In other words, i'm technically being haunted, but it's not so bad. " However, he shook his head when she asked to see hisako again. "It might take a while to see her like that, but bit's and pieces happen from time to time. I thought you would think this is gross or scary?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime15th September 2017, 2:56 pm

Cass let loose a loud groaning noise as she was told she couldn't see the woman again, "That's so unfair!" For perhaps the first time that day she was truly showing her young age. With a huff she cast her hands over the weapon, less than an inch from touching yet now truly. Gradually a smile began spreading across her face, only made wider it seemed by the make up. "Gross? Pfft, yeah, as if." Her focus was completely on the weapon, not even the hands holding said weapon that she'd fawned over not too long ago. "Hisako... if you can hear me... you're beautiful. Your medium is beautiful too. You picked a nice home for yourself," Her very tone even changed, almost motherly as if attempting to coax the spirit back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next