Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Jaquin Training Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Jaquin Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 6:22 pm

Hisako, the strange weapon that was brought to Jiren a few years ago was always a strange weapon. Even for an immortal person like Jaquin was, the weapon always found a way to give the poor boy the creeps. He would almost say that sometimes it would scare the life out of him. Whenever he would look inside of the mirror, he would see the strange dreaded woman staring right back at him. It happened every single time at night without fail, making Jaquin scream out. She goaded him, calling him to use her in any way he could.

Which is why the call of the blade has brought Jaquin to this current place in time. The swipes through the air could be heard as each and every swing was brought down with a violent and trembling force. The quakes continued to shake the very forest that Jaquin wandered in for his own purposes of training, However, he moved like a man possessed, broken in a cold sweat as he continued to swing madly, slowly shifting in a more focused orroshi stance. “Wait, huh?” Seemingly waking up, Jaquin would look around all of the broken trees and rubble, looking back at the weapon he held firmly in his hands. “ What is it that you want me to do?” Jaquin had no real clue of knowing for the time being, but it seemed that training with this weapon and training his skills is the most important thing that he could do right now. Even immortals can die, which is why the Pandoran empire was the best place to truly become the person he found himself to be. Or better yet, the person he was supposed to be.

286 wc

basic training primary physical
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 6:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 10:40 pm

A few more days has passed, and as usual Jaquin was on the hunt to add a bit more to his body count. It was a little sad,a s well as poetic, but that's how the world worked for the Ibwa clan member. For his immortality to continue, he would have to continue his quest to kill as many people as he could in order to further his own life. That was a general consensus on his agenda today, but at least Jaquin aimed a bit higher and wanted to kill a few bandits and whatnot. What do you think we should do today, huh Hisako?” There was nothing more than the whistling wind of the area that Jaquin was walking in. However, there was an eerie crackling sound that started to happen, prompting Jaquin to pull out a mirror and look into it. He saw her, the ghostly revenant, pointing in a different direction than where he originally was going. After that, Hisako would then start to phase out of existence once more.

Walking a few more meters towards the burial ground that his weapon spirit seemingly directed him towards, JAquin would see a bunch of people that were apparently digging into the ground They were searching for something, but as to what that something is, it continued to be a mystery. However, Hisako trembled with rage, calling for the heads of those people.

The man nudged the person that was digging and they all stopped to pay attention to Jaquin, taking out their weapons. “We don’t want any trouble alright? “ Jaquin looked around and then sighed, taking a stance as his feet firmly pressed against the ground. “Me either, but try not to take the killing so personal, alright?” Pushing off the floor with incredible strength, Jaquin would charge at C + speeds and wave his incredible weapon at two of the bandit gravediggers, cutting them in half clean through with his cruel strength. The cracks on the floor created a thunderous boom which startled them as they lunged forward at D rank speeds to attack.

“Shit, attack!!!”

They came for Jaquin, but he was moving at an incredible motion that surpassed their own due to the fact that he was using that incredible strength in order to achieve that. One of the things that he did once he got near one of the grave diggers was utilize the heel kick in order to change directions and launch somewhere else, more towards a lone grave digger. After that, Jaquin did the strike of disgrace, sending that digger up 20 feet in the air and dealing C rank piercing damage as well. These bandits were losing, and that much is left apparent. Jaquin wasn’t even giving them a chance to see that he had a bit of immortality going for them, the sword was begging for the annihilation of this group. This continued on for a while, the bandit grave digger group was getting cut down, one by one. A few started to scatter, but the boss was still standing strong, apparently pulling out a gun and started shooting at Jaquin. As a showing of cockiness, Jaquin let the bullets hit him. However, his nature as an ibwa clan member that served Jashim started showing the special traits of being able to survive all of this. “What are you?!! Monster, all of you and your kind. “

It was at that time that the crackling sound that appeared before Hisako’s Revenant appearance started to emit through around the area. “Never…..forgive…. I’ll devour you and YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!” At that moment, it seemed as if JAquin was in the same kind of trance as he beheaded the man and cleaved him at the same time, the flashback effect of Hisako being around and assisting.

WC- 636

Trained 3 c's
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 10:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime9th September 2017, 11:09 pm

With more and more time being dedicated to making sure that Jaquin would be better prepared with what would be thrown at him during his time in the Pandoran empire, it only made him more aware of the specific way of life that he had to quickly grow accustomed to if he was to make it anywhere. For starters, there were always people climbing on top of each other, one by one. In a way, that meant that you would never know who you could truly trust, and you wouldn't know who really had your best interests in mind. It would be natural to say that you shouldn't trust anyone, but Jaquin didn't necessarily believe that. If anything, he at least trusted himself, and he also trusted his skills. These thoughts went through the mind of the young Pandoran samurai as he continued to swing his blade from the pole side, thinking of new ways to tackle different situations, or even thinking of maybe adding to his style. Maybe it was something of an exception to be something akin to an undead with the mark of jashim, but it was apparent that Jaquin didn't have his first real curse mark yet.

"What would go well?"

He was old enough to make his own decisions, left to his own devices to decide whatever he wanted.
However, the worst part of it was getting caught up in the mess of the other people who resided in pandora, basically being seen as collateral damage if you weren't strong enough to live long enough to survive. For example, Jaquin continued to train, a steel giant then appeared, basically forming from nothing. With the summoner nowhere in sight, it was easy to assume that the creature was created in the vicinity of Jaquin's area in order to combat him and challenge him. That was quite the long battle, bringing along earth shattering shakes of Jaquin swinging his blade and slicing into the steel giant. It was strong, as well as sturdy enough for Jaquin to have to continue to focus on a particular area in order to do damage.

However, Jaquin continued to whittle the creature down, eventually beating it to a degree that made him satisfied. After the defeat of the creature, Jaquin looked around and basically saw a cowering steel magician of some sort, apologizing to him for getting too carried away with the creation he summoned. He also managed to lose control of the golem, which could have led to problems. If Jaquin was anyone else, it would have probably sucked, but this form of immortality was conventional enough that Jaquin would have been less of a casualty, so maybe there was a god that balanced out the misfortune with some good deeds in return.

"But those kinds of gods don't exist. You should be careful, luck won't save you all the time.
When that time comes, what are you going to do about it?"

That was something to think about, for himself and the magician. Either way, all was well as Jaquin continued with his vigorous training.

WC 524
Training- specialization advanced -physical
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 1:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 7:04 pm

after facing off against that steel golem that was made by that magician, it made Jaquin wonder about the current capabilities of his strength. If he was to go far or go further anywhere, to begin with, this meant that Jaquin would have to get even stronger than he was right now if he wanted to go pretty far in this current world of monsters. With that being said, he decided to go on something like a guest in order to continue his training and maybe learn some new techniques. As he started to walk along the lines of the outskirts of the land of ash, Jaquin would notice an old lady of some kind that was beckoning him over. "You, yes you!" She would say as her scrawny old hands would beckon over the ibwa. There is something that you could help me with, and I think it could also help you in return if you are interested in the quest I have prepared for you.

This was something a bit strange, this woman apparently prepared something for Jaquin without even knowing about him. was this some sort of trick? Or did she have some sort of witch doctor powers in order to see the future and somehow find out if Jaquin was going to pass by this place and inquire about what happened. Since Jaquin stopped walking and apparently seemed to give the old and strange looking woman a bit of his attention, she would continue to speak. "A group of filthy miscreants killed some of our farmers without mercy. We will not let them go unpunished. Be so kind and deal with those wicked dwarves. Unfortunately, I cannot join you, but I have faith in you, I know you'll succeed."

Dwarves? They seem to hail from some form of curse mark of the Pandora empire, they were pretty strong as well. "Alright, I've been wanting to test out my blade, just point out the area. " Once she done so, Jaquin would stomp on the ground with his incredible infamous strength and propel himself towards the area that the old woman had mentioned. He traveled far in a few minutes, finding his way to a run down town with a bunch of dwarves, apparently pillaging. Jaquin didn't consider himself to be a hero, he was just killing some killers, that's all it was. As Jaquin propelled himself towards the enemy, he would slash of the arm of the dwarf with his B rank strength and smile. "Look's like you're having a good time, you don't mind if i join you right?"

One of the dwarves stepped up and pointed over yonder. "Oi, that old woman is a witch. An old annoyance towards our kind, it's alot better that she kicks the bucket little man. Better say your prayers if you are joining her. " There was quite a bit of them as they charged, leaving Jaquin to want to take them on one at a time. He also started to hear the crackling of the spirit that lived inside of his blade, Hisako remained restless once more. Maybe it was the atmosphere of the battle itself, maybe it was due to the fact that there was a burned down village int he vicinity. Either way, Jaquin could tell that she didn't like this and she wanted those who caused this to spill some more blood. Loudly stomping across the ruined battlefield, one of the blocks of the dwarves sent him flying towards a burning building, basically making it explode once he made contact with it. Turning around, Jaquin was actually being attacked from all sides, forcing Jaquin to lift himself in the air and out of the surrounding circle that they had him in. Apparently, these dwarves were experts in using military strategies of the sort and continued to secretly set up Jaquin in the hopes of catching him of guards and then finally finish, However, Jaquin wasn't going to let that happen.

Using his incredible power, Jaquin would slam his weapon on the ground and create somewhat of a shockwave that was 15 feet in a wide arc, as well as dealing damage based off of his strength. This meant that it also did piercing obliterating quite a few of the dwarves that were in front of him. Huffing and puffing, Jaquin took a step forward as he smiled. "That was my fierce demon fang, you like that?" Apparently, they didn't cause those who were still alive to retreat and try to get away from Jaquin in the first place. There were only three dwarves left, and one of them was the badly burned one from when JAquin launched him into the fire. Sighing and looking around the carnage that laid about, JAquin would travel back to the area that the old woman was in and claim his prize.

WC 821 Trained 2 b ranks

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 7:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 2:17 am

if there was anything about Jaquin that he had to get a handle on, it was the fact that he had all of this possible potential with his samurai style weapon, but still felt as if there was a bit more than he could possibly achieve with a bit more training. It was rather difficult to think of it in such a way, going beyond the fluid motions of simply swinging his weapon around from side to side like some kind of barbarian had to have some sort of a payoff with the way that Jaquin went about his training. However, it was up to Jaquin to find an alternate path when it came to increasing his prowess as a samurai and whatnot. "But what else could I do?" Sitting around at the inn, there was a bunch of whispers that were going on in the corner about some man that was making secret bets of some kind, which caught the interest of Jaquin. The mumbling of the kind of business that was about was something akin to prizefighting among monsters, making Jaquin wonder what sort of contest this was to begin with if they are being a bit hush about it. "Well, only one way to find out. " Walking on over to the individual, Jaquin startled the man a bit before he calmed the individual down and reassured him that Joaquin wasn't here to start trouble of any sort. "Don't you worry about that, I'm not here to press you about the information mister, I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say. "Taking a look at Jaquin and his weapon, the man would suck his teeth. "I got to be honest with you kid, you don't look like much in my eyes. No offense, but this kind of work can make you a decent buck, but it can kill you at the same time if you aren't too careful. These people that are involved with this, they can be brutal because brutality is basically the business. "

Raising an eyebrow, Jaquin would take a seat and wonder what this man was going on about. "Well, if this is the business, I guess you can say that I am pretty interested in what you have to offer me. The god that I worship is a bit of a selfish one, requiring some sort of sacrifice and whatnot. If people are just as willing to take my life, then they should be prepared to lose their lives to me all the same. " It wasn't like Jaquin was giving off an intimidating feeling or anything of the sort. He told the truth, and the way that he went about it was that Jaquin had some sort of capability of protecting his life and defending himself. The other individual nodded and then started to write some things down on a piece of paper. "This is basically some form a club, a special fight club where wealthy individuals tend to make it a hobby into seeing special people like you do battle againsts beasts, maniacs, and other special individuals. Nothing like the pits that the shogunate like to run, it's more of a private client sort of thing. " Giving Jaquin the breakdown and telling the man to meet him at the place was only the beginning. What came after was the fact that there was a roaring crowd of applause towards a cage of fauna tearing each other apart, with a few gladiators in the middle.

Jaquin moving over to the front in order to register his name, he recognized the promoter that told him about the place. "It's great? You might be able to get a chance to prove that you are the best around if you are lucky. " Nodding his head, Jaquin went off inside of the cage and was introduced as the new contestant. The first challenge was a wave of twenty gladiators being sent at Jaquin in order to test his might. If he was able to get past that, Jaquin could move on to the next round if he wanted to. The muscular gladiators came at him, waving their weapons at C rank strength. Luckily for Jaquin, he was a lot stronger than them, even though he didn't have the appearance of the strong muscle to prove it. Jaquin tore through the wave of people with his brutal and violent swings at B rank samurai speeds with his strength, ripping off heads and severing torso. The acts of violence pleased the aristocrats as they clapped at his actions, prompting him to face the next challenge.

A burly monster rolled in the area and beat it's chest, it's roar was paired up with the horrible stench of it's breath. Jaquin didn't give any time, going all out and slamming his weapon on the ground to create an A rank shockwave that moved at samurai speeds in order to tear through the beast and defeat it with the physical concussive damage alone. The recoil was worth it if it meant a quick and easy defeat of the beast, leaving Jaquin wanting more. He wanted, even more, sacrifices for Jashim, it was as if Jaquin could feel that the evil god was being pleased with his actions and demanded that Jaquin continue on with the violent act as much as possible. That was exactly what Jaquin did with no sort of problem, up until he was either satisfied or had enough of the killing for the time being. Either way, Jaquin found new and exciting ways to use his weapon in battle from being inside of the private fighting cage from the mysterious promoter.

With the increase of skill that Jaquin had at his disposal , it was only a matter of time before Jaquin would become a master of the weapon that he used. He only hoped that his chosen samurai style could take him all the way to the top. Once it did, it was possible that the world was his oyster after that.

wc 1017- physical perfect
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 2:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime8th October 2017, 11:37 pm

Taking some time off in order to know a little more about himself and the seals that the Osoroshii use, Jaquin brought it about himself to see if he could learn something that he could put to good use and maybe bring himself on the right path of being a prominent member of Pandora. As he looked through those scrolls, he came across the beginning pagan contract which was essential to anyone that was on the path of being an Osoroshii. "I still have a long way to go, but I know for sure that if I keep on trying, I could eventually become someone that can surpass my peers. "Jaquin said this with confidence as he put the pagan contract on his body, causing his skin to turn darker and dampening his emotions in the process.

100 WC

LEarned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime9th October 2017, 12:26 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime18th October 2017, 9:28 pm

Going into his next stage of growing and continuing as a pandoran knight, Jaquin had to study a little bit about juinjutsu. There were other things that would fulfill the criteria of what he wanted to know and learn about, but Jaquin was a little out of luck when it came to other things that he could have had access to if he was lucky, like senjutsu. Then again, the only thing he had by his side was the revenant that managed to find its way to his weapon and turn it into a home. "Alright, I guess it's a good thing because i would have to learn the pagan contract sooner or later. Well, I already know the pagan contract, so maybe it's not all bad. " Having learning one of the essential contracts that he had to learn not too long ago in order to start him on the path of extreme power, Jaquin's very own samurai way was a testament to growing as a warrior and defeating any foe that he would come up against. " Maybe i should start to research something else? This entire time that i've been here in pandora and I haven't even looked into the curse marks that they offer. If the curse marks that you choose did have a bearing on the people that you chose to associate with, i guess i would still call myself neutral." He was a but neutral with the whole curse mark hierarchy going on, and pretty much glad that he didn't find himself in an endless conflict like the wolves and the vampires. Though, only time will tell.

Basic training- Natural 250 wc
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime19th October 2017, 12:12 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime24th October 2017, 10:17 pm

After getting around to learning the first contract of the juinjutsu series when it came to the Osoroshii technique line, Jaquin brought it upon himself to take it up a notch and make sure that he would stay on top of learning the other technique lines for the samurai skills and not end up being lazy in regards to it. "I'm pretty sure that another ibwa chick is doing something along the lines of getting stronger, it would suck if I started to slack off and not grow at all or anything from the next time that I run into her. " The current contract that JAquinw as working on was something that went by the name of the shadow contract, generating something equivalent to a skull in his hand as he began to slot it in. Is this how I do this damned thing?" Jaquin would talk to himself as he continued to fool around a little more with the juinjutsu mark for the Osoroshii style in hopes that he manages it correctly. After a while, Jaquin managed to place the skull like mark on the back of his neck and slot it correctly. "There it is! Finally!!!!" Afterwards, it was time to move on to the next part of the training.

200 wc

trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime24th October 2017, 10:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaquin Training Thread   Jaquin Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaquin Training Thread
Page 1 of 1