Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Garm's Life Story (Trainings)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Garm's Life Story (Trainings) Empty
PostSubject: Garm's Life Story (Trainings)   Garm's Life Story (Trainings) Icon_minitime22nd August 2017, 6:00 pm

“Garm dahling? We’re out of eggs.”

And what do you want me to do about it you old hag?

“Did you pick some up earlier today?”

Which time? The first time when I had to get lizard tails for your dog treats, or the second time when you needed me to get yet another bottle of nail polish because it just wasn’t black enough anymore after being opened up only once?

“No Ma’am. I wasn’t aware m’lady was in need,”

“Well there is to be a big gala for my darling Betsy’s 9th birthday and I simply must look my absolute best.”

Please don’t send me back out. Please don’t send me back out. Please don’t.

“Gunther’s little shop had some absolutely gorgeous colours made from diamonds he said,”

“They’re made with sea shells, I saw him collecting them last week and this morning he was in town buying a new mortar and pestle.”

“Oh hush stupid girl and speak with respect. I didn’t pluck you out of that filthy orphanage, saving your life in the process just to be talked back to,”

No you just did it because you didn’t have a trophy that you could be praised for taking in.

Garm had to stop herself from screaming at the woman who had taken her in from such a young age. At first Garm had been thankful, the best little girl anyone could ask for, always so polite to her guests and wearing the pretty dresses picked out for her. But as the years passed, the mansion filled with exotic animals and Garm began to realise she was no different to them in the woman’s eyes. She was brought in to the house as a pet. Just one who she had spent years guilting Garm to do things for her like a servant. It had taken so long to reach that point of knowing that was all she was. She began to notice when she was called out in her prettiest dress, also known as the dress bought that very day and that would inevitably wind up lost in the woman’s walk in wardrobe never to be seen again. In just the space of a few months her whole world had been shattered, and she was called out less and less until she was all but forgotten by the guests.

With all her extra free time however, when not still made to get the shopping, she had begun to appreciate the new things in her life. She got to know some of the regulars that visited the house, namely the tailor and the doctor. And with her satchel over her shoulder prepared to head out for the third time that day she looked over her shoulder to find the kindly old woman walking down the hall, a wide grin that she seemed to be trying to hide, and something behind her back. “Miss Garm. I believe… we have some good news for you,”

“We?” Garm repeated, looking over her shoulder but seeing nobody else.

“Yes, unfortunately the Madam’s niece has a cold which demanded of the doctor to leave before you could return, and it appears you are going right back out,” Garm said nothing and sighed, “So, he sends his love, and a contact.” The woman walked in to the room, putting her arms around the short Faunus as Garm felt something else soft against her back. When the woman stepped back she was holding a small bundle of clothes. “I did some research. And… well I do hope these are to your liking,” She wiped a tear from her eye that Garm didn’t understand, gave the girl one more hug, and left her bedroom. “I’ll be sure to keep the Madam occupied,” And she was gone.

Garm stared down at the bundle, separate pieces of clothing in a charcoal black and gold trim. She changed in to the clothes, or as best as she could as she was so used to full two piece outfits or dresses, she was showing so much skin as her stomach was revealed, and the skirt was… well… she felt there was something missing. But it covered enough for her modesty. With her new attire she felt the fires burn within her looking at her reflection in the three part mirror. Something about her look inspired the Faunus blood within her. She wandered back to the bed to finally read the note left behind.

“Garm, it has been an amazing pleasure getting to know such a sweet young girl. I only wish I were there to bid farewell. I have arranged with a friend of mine to take you across to the next island. I’ve taught you some valuable lessons, and I can see that you have loved my lessons in turn. Not just as time wasting. Or I do hope so. You’re wasted here, and whilst you are loved by myself and Agatha, the lady who took you in no longer cares. So as my final gift to you, I did some research, I found your heritage to a degree. Tracing it back is very difficult, very little records, however you’re an heir to the House Akagame, a name of warrior Dobutsu, but it appears there are no newborns. It seems you were the first of your kind born. But at least you can leave this place with a name for yourself. So, Akagame Garm, I hope to see you again some day. And if you still study what I taught you, I look forwards to comparing notes some day.

Truly do I love you Garm. You’ll make a fine young woman,”

Garm wiped her damp cheek as she put the note in her satchel. Taking a few minutes to relax, she left her room, feeling a new person. On her way out she would pass through the trophy room, wanting to at least see some of the things one last time. But her mischievous side she’d held on to for so long was getting loose. All the years of pain, of what was essentially mental abuse, this would certainly tease her. She didn’t know what it was exactly, only that it was a fruit of special powers, a cursed fruit or so she was told. A Devil’s Fruit.

Training Unorthodox Striking retraining x4 (x4 250 word solo trainings) needing 1,000 did 1,031
Training:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Garm's Life Story (Trainings) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garm's Life Story (Trainings)   Garm's Life Story (Trainings) Icon_minitime23rd August 2017, 12:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Garm's Life Story (Trainings)
Page 1 of 1