Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Story.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Story....... Empty
PostSubject: Story.......   Story....... Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 1:13 pm

Italy...Someone was on the phone
"Understood..." The person hung up the phone "Well, I guess it's time to meet him again" The person says as she packs her things and heads out to the airport.

Japan
"Well..." Bianchi said awaiting an answer. Reborn closed his phone "She's on her way to the airport....It's only a matter of time until they are all back together."

Awhile Later...The pilot came over the intercom
"We will be landing in Louisiana shortly. Thank you for flying AirSoft" The pilot said. The woman looks out of the window and thinks to herself "I wonder how long has it been since I seen him"
(Flashback)
"His name is Tenma Chiba. As of now, you are his àureo, Carmina" A mysterious man said. "Understood" Carmina said as she looked at the baby, who was sleeping, the mysterious man was holding."
(End Flashback)
The plane landed and all of the passengers got there bags, and got off the plane. Carmina went to the baggage claim and got her bag, and went to the car rental place and got her vehicle and headed to where Tenma was located.

College
Tenma was taking a math test "Hmm...let's see" He said thinking about how to solve the problem. He scribbled the problem on a separate sheet of paper and found the solution, and put the answer in the blank. "Finally" He said to himself as he gets up and brings the test to the teacher's desk and left. "Wooo!! Spring Break!!" He says excited that he could get a week off of school to do whatever he wants. "It's not like I'm going to be doing anything, but still..." He gets on his bike and heads home, but unknownly to him, he is being followed. Tenma turned by an elementary school and seen a car following him, he got to the side to let the car pass him up. The car did pass him up, but it made a block around the road and followed behind him again. Tenma looked back again "It's still following me" He sped up trying to get away from the car. "Damn, he's one stubborn kid" Carmina said as she continue to follow him. She took another road that she could follow him on where he wouldn't see her. Tenma crossed the bridge that leads to his apartment. Once he got there, he put his bike up and went inside.

Apartment
"Whew" Tenma said with a sigh of relief. "Why was that person following me? It wasn't someone I knew. Oh well, at least I got away." He sits on the couch and watches tv. Meanwhile, Carmina pulled up at his apartment and got out. "Now let's see, where do you live" She says sarcasticly already knowing where he lives. She knocks on the door "Huh, who can that be?" Tenma said getting up and looking through the peep hole. "A woman? It's not my birthday or anything" He opens the door. "Hello, Tenma. I'm here to take you with me" Carmina said. "Umm..do I know you?" Tenma says confused that the woman knew him. "May I come in?" She said. Tenma let her in the house and she sat down in a chair "So how do you know me?" Tenma said. "My name is Carmina, i'm in charge of taking care of you as your àureo." "àureo? what is that, some kind of group?" Tenma said. "There are five of us in all. We have a special bond with our masters that lets us know everything that has been going on with them. That's how I found you" Carmina said. "So...you were stalking me?" Tenma said "No, I was taking care of you. It seems that you have forgotten everything from back then. If you don't mind, may I stay here for tonight? I have nowhere to stay and I'm new to the city" Tenma blushed a bit "Sure, but what did you mean by 'back then'?" "You will know in due time" Carmina said then she said something to herself "It's going to take the rest of the day to get his memory back to where it was" "Are you hungry? There's a fast food restaurant across the street." Tenma asked. "Sure, why not" Carmina replied. They left the house and went to the fast food restaurant and ate. When they got back, they sat back down and watched tv. "Tenma, you look tired" Carmina said. "No, I'm not. I'm wide awake" Tenma says. Just then, Carmina got up and sat next to him and put her finger on his forehead. All of a sudden, Tenma was knocked out and then Carmina layed him down. "Now to start" She kissed him deeply for the rest of the day. Tenma started having dreams of himself from back then "Is this really me?" He questioned himself. He continued to dream and seen Carmina along with other people with them. The next day, Carmina stopped kissing him and got up. Tenma woke up and yawned. "Good morning, Tenma. Do you remember who you are?" Carmina asked. "Yes, I'm Tenma Chiba. Member of the Hidden Branch of the Vongola family known as "Centrale." Tenma said. "I'm glad you remember. Now we have to go somewhere." Carmina said. "And that would be?" Tenma asked. "Japan. Where the others are waiting. You'll know what I'm talking about when we get there. Don't ask me about it while we're heading there" Carmina said with a straight face. "....Fine. So let's go, spring break only comes around once a year. I'm guessing my gear is with you?" Tenma said "Yes. Let's head to the airport now. There's no need for you to bring anything" They leave the house and head to the airport, then gets on the plane to there location.

Back to top Go down

Story.......
Page 1 of 1