Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Hustler's Ambition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

A Hustler's Ambition  Empty
PostSubject: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 9:46 pm

It hadn’t taken them long to find the village and once they had made their way to find a cheap inn to spend the night at the next morning they would head out to find the bank. “God this place is fucking cold.” Cersei stated as she started to lose the feeling in her fingers. Being born in Ash she wasn't used to this kind of weather at all and she was surprised that anyone would be, to be honest, this place was a nightmare. Having followed the directions of some random guy they had asked, they had managed to find the bank. Upon entering, Cersei would breathe a sigh of relief as the bank was a lot warmer than she had anticipated. After soaking in the atmosphere of the place, she would head to the nearest available teller. “Hi there, I hope you can help me.” She said with a smile as she stared into the eyes of the teller.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 1:50 am

The woman on the other side would smile and nod at her new customer as she walked in. Putting all her good training to use with amazing customer service. "Hi! Welcome." She would say as this individual neared. Honestly, being where it was, this bank had very little customers actually visiting, most just use the postal service for all their banking needs, with only weathly clients or new members actually making an appearance. It was for that reason, that the bank was relatively empty, with only the security team and one other customer filling the room. In the background was some smooth, calming music aiming to keep any possible tensions down and keep a fun, yet relaxing environment in an otherwise boring and stressful organisation. Rebecca sure knew how to handle her business, to say the least.

"I most certainly can. If you wouldn't mind just telling me your name so I can get your information up." She would request kindly, in her soft, friendly and enthusiastic service voice. The girl appeared to be in her early twenties, but appeared to be an expert in customer communication. After waiting to hear the name she would continue. "O-kay. And what can I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 10:55 am

She was positive that there was no information on their database about her but she would just provide the teller with her name just for the hell of it. “Cersei. Cersei Inakamono.” She said with a smile while she waited for the woman to do whatever it was that she had to do. “Well, I’m interested in getting a loan. My friend over here is a tamer and he’s interested in opening a ranch within the Empire, the first of its kind and without money, we’re unable to get anything started.” Cersei ended as she reiterated that she was here for a loan. In truth, she didn’t know what sort of documents or credentials she needed to get a loan as this was the first time she actually did anything like this. Hopefully, it was a smooth process.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 11:26 am

The girl would smile and nod as her client spoke, writing the name onto the paper in front of her, which would begin forming a general account as they spoke. It was really cutting-edge shit in the ninja world, but when you've got those resources, you'd expect some amazing shit. Besides, its all database-fuinjutsu when you get the nitty-gritty of it all. "O-kay. So we only have limited information on you. Can you just confirm these details for me?" She would slip the small bio over for Cersei to check. Simply her name, estimate age, faction, rank and location and of course her current missions and xel deposited. "Generally we'd confirm your identity while the account is being processed, but this can be done while we go through the loan process." She would wait a bit for the details to be confirmed before signing the bottom of the paper and dropping it back on the desk where it would return to a blank state. "Now if you'll just follow me, i'll take you over to our financial advisor and he'll discuss the terms of a loan." She would lead the way down an open and visible corridor, opening one of the doors and motioning for Cersei to enter. Inside was a man sitting across a desk, waiting patiently.

"Hello Miss Inakamono. Lets get down to business shall we. Do you have a figure you'd like to offer? Just to help us get the ball rolling."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 4:04 pm

Limited information was right. Cersei thought while looking at the measly sum of money that she held in her account even after all her hard work she was still broke. After confirming her credentials, she would signal to Curtis to wait in the lobby for her until she got back from speaking with the Financial Advisor. Once he had agreed, she would make her follow the woman to one of the many rooms in the bank before entering and taking a seat before the man. “Straight to the point I see. The figure I was looking for was about a hundred and twenty. The hundred grand of course for the ranch and the twenty for in the event I was looking to purchase a fauna that wasn’t native to the Pandora Empire as of course my kind isn’t welcomed outside the faction.” She said with a smile before popping a piece of gum in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 9:22 pm

He would nod, and pause for a moment while calculating in his head. "Okay. So We have 120,000 Xel as the loan principle with a 10% interest rate compounded by the month." Those terms are effective for IRL times. I'll place a meta in the spoiler below. "So with that in mind, you could be expecting a monthly repayment of..." He would pause again, as if he were double checking his calculations before giving a confident answer. "10,550 xel per month. Alternatively you could extend the the period to two years if you'd like for a monthly repayment of 5,265 xel for 24 months. How does this sound so far?" It was all very high level, and once they decided on a repayment method, he'd need to go over the repercussion of not paying on time or at all. The danger in avoiding the banking system as well as the other products which are available. Hopefully they could close the deal though.

Meta information:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime23rd August 2017, 1:06 pm

Cersei would pause for a second to think. In truth, once everything had fallen into place she could easily manage to pay off the loan within a year. But with other factors coming into play, having the payment plan over a two year period seemed like the better option. “24 months seems more ideal so I’ll go with that.” Cersei stated as she finally came to a decision. With this option, they had more room for error and would be better able fulfill their true potential which would enable them to pay off the loan much faster.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime23rd August 2017, 7:10 pm

The man would offer a half assed smile and nod. He wasn't exactly the greatest when it came to customer service, however when it came to knowing his shit, he was the king in the land of frost. "Sounds excellent. Now we do need to warn you in the event of missed payments. If you miss a payment, you have the ability to pay double in the following month. However if you miss two in a row, your interest will increase by 50%. Another month and it'll increase once more. If you were to miss four months in a row, your outstanding loan will be transitioned into a bounty. Now in most cases this wouldn't impact an Pandorian much, however I'd like you to be aware that one of the few methods of removing a banking bounty is to hunt and hand in other bounties, using desperation to our advantage." His face would visibly curl at his own comments, making it painfully clear that he didn't enjoy this part of the business as a whole. But it was needed, particularly in this world where so many people believe they are above reproach...and a select few actually are. "If you still wish to continue, all you'll need to do is sign here....and here." He'd slide a form across the table with all the term and conditions magically already laid out, pointing to the two areas which require her attention.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime23rd August 2017, 8:21 pm

Pulling the piece of paper closer to her pretty little face, she would read over the terms and conditions once and then twice before picking up the pen and writing her signature on the dotted line. This had been what she was dreaming of since she was an apprentice and now her dreams could finally be realized. She just needed to make calculated decisions and this will end not only benefitting herself but the village and her family, well if Baek ever decided to ask her out that is. She didn’t really pay much attention to the man’s warnings as she didn’t intend to miss a single payment. Even if she had to sell her body to do ensure her debt was paid and being the hottest succubus in Pandora well, she would be able to pay her loan ten times if she ever ended up going down that route. Sliding the paper back over to the man, she would push the chair back and stood up. “Anything else we should discuss before I leave?” Cersei said with a smile. If there wasn’t she would head out, grab Curtis and head back to the inn. They had much to discuss.

-Cersei exits if the man has nothing else to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hustler's Ambition    A Hustler's Ambition  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hustler's Ambition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Polar Continent (Land of Frost) :: Land of Glaciers :: Cold Ruins-
Jump to: