Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Crashing the party [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Crashing the party [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 8:03 pm

Mission:

Cersei had yet again found herself a long way from home as she trudged through the rocky pathways of the area known as the rocky chains. Thanks to the one guy that was infatuated with her in the Intel department, she had found out that there were a group of civilians passing through the Pandora Empire and this was her opportunity to complete phase three of her plan. With Tami rounding up the fauna necessary, it was up to her to gather more people to bring into the fold. Like Tami and Cera, these people would be given the option to become partners with her as she aimed to create the first couple of ranches within the Pandora Empire. Of course, even if they declined they would become slaves and would be treated as such, but hopefully they would come to terms with her proposition. “Heels weren’t a good choice for this at all.’ Cersei thought to herself before taking off her heels and began walking barefoot as she headed to the last known location of the civilian group. Cersei herself had no distinguishing marks that would give away the fact that she was a Pandora Knight as she wore a small long sleeved pink mini dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 12:47 pm

Upon reaching the last known location was a tent that stood 20 feet up in to the air, while the only thing that surrounded the tent was clear pasture, to cersei it looked like the group had ventured into somewhere nearby. Without a D-rank sensory technique, tracking them would be complicated without wasting a lot of time. If cersei decide to do so investigating outside the tent she would hear something like an fauna screech, upon further investigation she would find two aggressive kunchuu screeching from inside the cage which imprisoned them.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 1:03 pm

Arriving at the camp site, Cersei would pout at the fact that no one was around. She had silently hoped that this would’ve been an easy mission but it seemed as if she was in for a game of hide and seek, how annoying. Entering the tent, Cersei would stumble upon two rather violent looking kunchuu in cages. “Hmm.” To be honest, she wanted to keep the two and put them in her ranch once it was up and running, however, she decided to let the two out of their cages for whatever reason, who knew. “Now where to find these civilians” She muttered to herself as before placing her hand on the ground, in an attempt to see if she would be able to track them using her sensei’s teachings.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 11:17 pm

It seemed quite odd for kunchuu out of most to be imprisoned if they were surrounded by tamer, this would leave cersei to question why tamed fauna to act aggresive; it would lead her too the conclusion thathat the two kunchuu wasn't tamed instead caught with the am edge current information she has thought of this would lead her to believe going about this peacefully 70% percent out of a the question. With that conclusion, it was up to her to decide to follow the kunchuu if she decided to she follow the kunchuu, they would lead her to a cave. Upon reaching the cave the two kunchuu would leave into the bushes almost as if they had planned to lead her to that specific spot. If cersei possessed a hearing sensory of C-rank she would notice that there were voices coming from within, if not she would blindly enter the cave which would require night vision or a c-rank sensory other than visual sensory to react to attacks happening inside of the cave; the only other choice would be to return back to the camp and examine the place in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime5th August 2017, 9:40 am

Cersei would indeed end up following the little faunas to the cave unfortunately for her, however, she was unable to see anything due to the place being dark. Deciding not to stumble around the dark cave like a mad woman, she would leave the cave and headed back to the camp site to do some more investigation. Upon arriving at the camp site, she decided to start searching for anything that might end up assisting her in searching the cave. Being a group of civilians, they must had some sort of gear with them that would assist them in climbing these mountains and searching the caves, as such she would begin searching the tent from top to bottom hoping that there was something around that she could use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime5th August 2017, 8:59 pm

Upon deciding not to venture aimlessly into the shadow of the cage she returned back to the camp, the sky was slowly growing towards noon meaning that, cersei was reaching closer to her temporary retreat time. This wouldn't really matter much, if it wasn't for the fact they had been here long to catch what they wanted and leave. During the time of cersei's search she found an envolope on the desk in the camp, if cersei decided to open the letter and read it. Upon reading the letter she found out that there was no chance of a peaceful encounter, this would cause her to look behind to find one of the young female tamers face in shock, the young tamer looked to the other edge of the cave was where her sword rest, the tamer would move at C-rank speeds to the sword; if cersei didn't possess speeds higher than hers she'd have then entered a fight with one of the gamers the ninjas weren't protecting.

Letter:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime6th August 2017, 10:06 pm

While rummaging through the camp site, Cersei would stumble upon a letter that seemed to be written by one of the civilians. The contents of the letter were very depressing for her as she found out that the civilians were actually accompanied by mercenaries for hire, she shouldn’t have been surprised to be honest since they would’ve been insane to not have some sort of muscle while traveling through the Pandora Empire. Stuffing the letter in her bra, she would turn to leave the tent but would be greeted by a tamer with a sword. On further inspection she didn’t seem like much which was why she decided not to dodge her attack, instead, she took it head on, which did nothing of course thanks to her natural defense. “My, so feisty! I love that in a woman. But you might want to watch your step love.” Cersei said with a smile before pointing downwards. Regardless if she wanted to look or not she would be in for a bad time or a good one depending on your view on these sort of things.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime7th August 2017, 8:42 pm

With how things were going the young inexperienced tamer would be forced to look down, it was regrettable that the young had been caught by the trap cersei had set. The tamer would fall victim to whatever cersei had planned this made calling for help unattainable "please don't kill me!" She cried knowing she was still too young to face death without accomplishing anything. The tamer was outta luck in getting any help from anyone as she decided to return to tame the two kunchuu that were once in the cage, which cersei had already released.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime7th August 2017, 9:04 pm

Cersei couldn’t help but chuckle at her little outburst but it was too late for her as she would now find herself being restrained numerous tentacles which would wrap around her arms and legs holding her in place as others made their way to her crotch. “I won’t kill you… Yet anyways. I will however make you a woman today. Unless you can provide me with the answers I need.” She said as she made her way over to the girl before grabbing her face and kissing her lips. “I need to know the location of the other tamers, the rank and skill set of the shinobi you guys hired for body guards and the quickest way to get to them all. Or else of course, I’ll have my way with you. Then kill you.” Cersei whispered in her ear as she ran the palm of her hand on her left breast, teasing her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 8:55 pm

It seemed to finally hit her what cersei planned to do, but she could use this to her advantage, well before she let out a loud moan which was due to her being a virgin. The genjutsu made it feel as if her virginity was actually being taken from, not to long from the prior moan, she made another feeling a really strong pleasant feeling as she slowly leaked her pants. "I'll make a deal with you, the lead tamer has been using this mission as an excuse to sleep with the inexperience female tamers. When we reach him, take his head, I'll freely come along with you as long as I know the others are safe from his sexual abuse!" She tried to persuade the pandoran. She hoped this benefit the both of them as her hated for the pervert grew stronger every hour, what made it worse was that she couldn't get close enough to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 9:31 pm

Cersei bit her bottom lip as the sound of her sweet moans started turning her on. Oh how she wanted to ravish her young ripe body right there and then but she had to contain herself, she had to focus on the mission at hand. In truth, the suggestion was completely better than what she had originally wanted but she wasn’t fond of one idea in particular, which was killing the man. Unknown to the tasty treat before her she needed the man more than she needed her so she would be more inclined to kill her rather and keep him alive. But she wouldn’t kill either of them unless she had to anyway. “Though I love your offer, killing the man wasn’t part of my plans. If you want, however, I could flip the table on him and have him know what it feels like to be abused. I’m pretty good at erotic things you know.” Cersei said with a smile while she caressed her wet panties. The tentacles would begin wrapping around the young tamer tighter than before while squeezing her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 10:43 am

It hadn't seemed as what she hoped for wild be accomplished, she'd only glanced away, this would make things harder for cersei as the young tamer refused to talk; this didn't include thefew moans she let out. Without her information cersei was out of luck and she knew this, the since drew farther and farther into time, only the sounds of the occasional moans broke it "so he's more important than me is what your say!" She paused and looked towards the ceiling "hope he's more important than the information I have on who we hired" she drew silent once again, only letting out the occasional moan. Time was of the essence as cersei might have forgotten about the possibility of them relocating.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 11:31 am

Cersei’s smile would immediately turn into a frown as the young tamer was unwilling to accept her offer. It was quite laughable that she was under the impression that she was negotiating with her considering she was nothing but a mere civilian trespassing in the Pandora Empire. This was quite the dilemma in all honesty but there was a way to fix her unwillingness to assist her, she would either leave her to her own vices and let the genjutsu slowly drain her until she’s dead or she would use that technique to take the information from her forcefully. Not wanting to waste such a technique on someone of her caliber, she would attempt to give the girl one more chance. “So you’re saying you won’t accept my terms then?” Cersei stated with a rather serious tone as she resisted the urge to crush her. As if sensing Cersei's frustration, the tentacles would rip off her panties and forced themselves inside both her holes before thrusting rather violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 11:07 pm

It seemed like her words held no value, it was mostly due to her rank as a tamer and she knew it. It made no sense fighting against the Pandora as she only had one enemy. She glance to the walls of the tent then looked at cersei, the sound of a violent moan was released "the two ninja are both males who carry their headbands around their necks, one has a mask that cover only his mount, while the other has an eyepatch. That's all I can really tell you about those two. There's a forest not to far from here, we decided to relocate farther away to make it harder to locate the us, I only came back to make peace with the two kunchuu." she stated, if released cersei could get her to show her to think location.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime10th August 2017, 9:41 pm

Cersei would be slightly relieved that she didn’t have to go through those extreme measures to extract the information from her. With that said she would snap her fingers and end the genjutsu freeing her from the grasp of the tentacles. She would, however, keep the juinjutsu active just a failsafe in the event that the young tamer tried to betray her. “Lead the way kid.” Cersei said with her usual carefree attitude as she waited on her pet to lead the way to the rest of the gang. While on their way, she would hope that the shinobi that they had hired weren’t skilled as it would be a pain in the ass to get into a fight with two capable shinobi while the civilians were there for the picking.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime15th August 2017, 8:32 am

It seemed now like there wasn't a choice for the young tamer, right now seemed to be do ir die, the tamer began to lead cersei into the cave she visited earlier. The inside was as dark as she suspected yet they both continued their journey in complete darkness, it took they over twenty minute of these random left and right turns to reach the other side of the cave; which had a sudden drop which functioned as a slide. Upon the ride down they reached a lake of watee landing inside of it, well only the tamer landed inside due to cersei possessing chakra she landed on top of it, the tamer took a matter of seconds to swim back to the top only to find cersei sitting on top of the water. She made not even a single word leave her mouth as she continued back to their travel, after leaving the lake they arrived at a campsite which still had a small campfire lit.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime15th August 2017, 9:42 am

Undoing the Juinjutsu that was on the girl, Cersei would eagerly follow her through the cave. Once they went down the slide, however, instead of letting the girl fall into the lake, she would grab her and would carry her in her arms before setting her down on the shore. “Hmm, no one’s here.” Cersei thought to herself out loud as she noticed that there was no one at the camp even though there was a small camp fire. Kneeling down she would place her palm on the ground as she attempted to feel the vibrations of inside the cave. Hopefully, she could pick out someone or something.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 4:26 pm

Within the distance cersei would find that an adept laid on the floor while the other seven tamers stood around her. She had two stab wounds on her arm while only looking up to the ceiling of the cave, what had happened to her was that the mercenary ninja were actually told they werent getting paid unless the group had caught something big. This wasnt exactly in the plans of the two unknown mercenary, they simply had to find a way to finish this job, thier decission was to kill this woman and leave but she had died from the excitement which had caused her heart to skip a beat, well, more like stop a beat. Well it was cersei chance to catch them all, well except the adept, as time has already passed for her.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 5:12 pm

Well then. This was an unexpected turn of events. She had come here expecting to round up these lot and head home but of course, the universe didn’t like working in her favor. She would walk over to the group while holding on the girl she had met earlier and cleared her throat. “I was hoping I could keep the gang together but it seemed that someone had made sure that wouldn’t be possible. I’m actually going to make this quick. I’m here for you lot, meaning you’ll be coming back to Pandora with me I had dreams and it needs you, fine people, to make it work. Of course, I won’t treat you lot like slaves, I’ll provide you with adequate shelter, food, clothing and of course protection. Now don’t feel as if this is a request this is, in fact, an order. Either come willing or you’ll come by force and quite frankly, I can do either at the moment.” Cersei said with a bored expression on her face as if to say she was done with all this nonsense. If they decided to tag along, she would make the girl she had met the leader of this little expedition and allowed her to lead them to the exit and back to Pandora. If not, well. She would begin torturing them all till they break and she would start by puffing her cheeks.

Cersei:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 3:05 pm

Tough decisions, tough decisions, it seemed as though the group was left with a rather tough decision. Staying here would mean they were left to face the danger of faunas, the ninjas return, and even worst cersei wrath. The other option would be the simplest of things and from the way she spoke she made it seem like she'd have their life sort out for them. One would go to speak but the words weren't just there to say. It seem for the most part the decision was anonymous, they all followed behind cersei after retrieving their stuff, nothing would be any nore complex than fighting against a knight and ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 3:28 pm

Cersei would smile as she didn’t have to strangle the life out of either of them or use that particular technique. With everything done and dusted she would count the heads of the group of people and they managed to match the number of that was originally confirmed with this female adept being an extra it seems. Happy that she could continue with her plans, she would first search the place to see if there was anything interesting to take, money, jewels, random shit and if not she would move on with her life and make it back to Pandora.

Cersei found 100 xel and exits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing the party [Mission]   Crashing the party [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing the party [Mission]
Page 1 of 1