Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Empty
PostSubject: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 12:18 am

It’s been a while, but today was the day. Enzo has been waiting for this for a long time, finally getting a chance to appear in front of people who would decide his fate for the rest of his days. Either way, things won’t be pretty, he was responsible for that cursed weapon. Enzo found it, and he brought it upon himself to take the weapon home. He honestly thought he was showing it off to his family, telling them just how great of an adventurer he was to find such a treasure. However, it didn’t work out that way.
“……….”

There was nothing but silence throughout the corridor as Enzo was being ushered towards the courtroom. For once, they decided to clean Enzo up in order to make him look at least presentable. Though, he knew that the silence could very well be an omen of some kind. Enzo had to tread lightly and be careful, but he couldn’t help but be angry. He felt afraid and abandoned, he felt like people gave up on him.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 12:37 am

The guards brought Enzo to a dark room with only a circle of light shining in the middle. The ushered him in and tossed in into the circle of light, shackling his cuffs to the ground securely before leaving, the door slamming behind them. After a moment, five more circles of light blazed to life, revealing five Shinobi sitting within closed off judges stands in a half circle in front of Enzo. The judges, in order from left to right, were a tall man with darker skin and silver colored eyes with a large gourd on his back, a woman with skin that glittered like gem and similar crystalline eyes, a man that looked as hard and as well built as a humanoid mountain, a man with two swords at his hips and a rather bored look on his face, and finally a woman who sat straight up in her seat, fiddling with a card as her eyes bored into Enzo. All of their gazes were trained on him, and they each held different expressions.

"Enzo Bakuhatsu" The silence was finally broken by the man in the middle "You stand accused of two counts of homicide, perpetrated against two members of a prominent clan within our allies in Kohaigakure. The evidence of your guilt is irrefutable, however evidence has been brought to light." He nodded and the dark skinned man waved his hand, the murderous spear being brought in through the door, being constrained tightly by heat resistant metal sand "It has been found that the spear Areadbhar is a murderous Cursed Weapon that forces it's wielder to attack whomever is closest to them indiscriminately. Due to this, your charges have been dropped from murder to criminal negligence, manslaughter, and endangering the welfare of civilians." He nodded once more and the weapon was ushered away "Is there anything you have to say, or any witnesses you would like to call on your behalf before we make our final decision on your sentence? Keep in mind, that whomever steps forward or whatever you say could both negatively and positively impact our choice."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 12:56 am

So they did know, that much was a good thing. Either way, Enzo needed to call up something that can attest to his good nature, something that could possibly show that he did try his best to resist the idea of the spear claiming any more lives. “If possible, id like to get to the point of view, the two first responders that came as soon as the explosions were set forth. I did my very best to be as very descriptive and detailed about what happened, and my situation. I too attempted to dictate the spears movements and hand them a proper notification, of where it would strike, all for the sake of averting it. “

Enzo would say this as he swallowed hard. “Does it say anything towards my good nature that I tried to lessen the victims that day? We only ran into each other because I was returning to the cave to figure out why this happened, and how I could stop it. I realize that I need to be responsible for my part in this, but don’t look at me as someone that’s inhumane or someone that’s unremorseful. I love my clan, my family, I mourn all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 1:04 am

The woman with glittering skin spoke in answer to Enzo's words "When we procured the spear, the person who held it told us that they felt an overwhelming killing intent from the weapon. The need to maim and murder, to shed blood. Do you mean to tell us that you did not feel this when you held it? If you did, why bring something so bloodthirsty around your relatives?" She shook her head and her emerald like eyes were ice cold "Mr. Bakuhatsu I am afraid that I cannot see what would convince you to take that thing around any civilians. Yes, we have talked to the two who first made contact with you and they talked of your instructions. You did indeed attempt to help, but why was that necessary? If you had simply not taken the weapon home, or not taken it at all, your relatives would be alive and we would not be here today. No level of love, mourning or remorse will change that."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 1:38 am

"Everything is about merit here, it wasn't as if i tried to endanger my family by bringing back the item. If anything, sharing my findings of something important shows that i wasn't selfish enough to keep anything to myself, that i would tell them if something happened, or if i found something. The images that i saw, those could be seen as visions of the past, the things that the previous user or creator wanted to do with it. I thought i was in control of what i decided to do with it, i never had any intention of using it in the same way. What i didn't know, was that my ability to choose would be taken from me at a moments notice. I had no intention of hurting anyone. "

Enzo then started to get silent, she had her points that Enzo couldn't hope to argue with. "Is there.... anyone else, that has....anything to say?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 2:19 pm

Himiko didn't expect her actions as she arrived to the sentencing. All those feels of failure as a teacher vanished, walking ahead of Armen as she stepped in to the room. Upon her eyes setting upon Enzo, those emotions flipped only to rage at the look of him. "My name is Himiko Zakiyoshi, this young man's jonin teacher. And I had better hear a damn good explanation for this!" A sight only Armen had ever seen, and for once actually being a serious case rather than the teasing look her old team mate had seen. Her very words oozed her flaming breath as her anger was getting the better of her. "Enzo is an amazing pupil, I've heard the events that occurred, and instead of letting the young man mourn an accident, I'm seeing MY pupil being treated like he was at fault. I admit I might be late to this proceeding, however I returned from a mission just this morning, and had to hear about these events from a close colleague of mine. Now, I admit that I was not here for my pupil during the times of this event, however as you might be aware, Greed is a good distance away and finding me along that way would have been near impossible." She gave another sigh as venting helped alleviate the anger. She would straighten up and take on a more professional tone, "However, as his jonin teacher, and in my capacity as the Zakiyoshi clan heir here in the asn, I would like to say that in my time with Enzo Bakuhatsu, he has proved to have an exceptional mind. During a test the first time I met him, he was alone in this trio to pass the tests that make me believe that with the lessons my test set to prove, that if Enzo took the cursed weapon in question back with him, then he did not know what the spear would be cursed to do. And I use the term 'cursed' specifically I might add as I see this weapon as nothing more than a burden to those unaware. If he was not aware of the secret traits to the weapon, how can one expect him to know." She cleared her throat and nodded to show she was done with her segment, "I will also apologise for my emotional outburst, however my words still stand. Enzo is my pupil and I am not afraid to have to fight to see my pupils treated fairly when they give their services to the nations,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 3:34 pm

Armen followed Himiko's lead all the way to the court room, where she came in like a straight up boss. Her words touched Armen's heart as for the first time he'd turn to see the kid that he has already heard so much about. This Enzo was the kid that Himiko said was much like him and to Enzo's misfortune their similarities went deeper than his ambitions and clever schemes. That look on Enzo's face was enough to shake Armen to his very core. His eyes looked the same as Armen's three years ago. This indeed was the price the young and unfortunate pay for being raised in such a violent and merciless system. Armen remained silent in the dark when Himiko took the floor. She spoke passionately and sincerely, from that point Armen knew that he must also do his best in every way. Slowly emerging from the darkness, he'd also step into the light, staring deep into Enzo's eyes a few moments before facing the same direction as everyone else. He'd place a hand on Himiko's shoulders to try and help her calm down a bit. " Pleaze accept ma invitation" With that they would all receive an invite to join a private chat.  This way Armen can say what he means to without the confusion with the dialects. He'd humbly bow his head before raising it to continue.

" Ladies and Gentlemen of the court. It is my honor to stand among you in the trial for Enzo Bakuhatsu.  I am Armenezra Doublestackums Rikigaku, Captain of The Heaven Seal Division of Bachiatari.  This is Himiko Zakiyoshi , Heir Priestess of The Zakiyoshi Clan and Jonin Sensei to Enzo Bakuhatsu as mentioned before. As I stood back there listening to the passionate words spoken about this kid, i couldn't help but chime in. I've traveled a great distance to meet this young man because I have heard that he reminds some of myself. I had to confirm this, and after looking in his eyes and hearing his story; I regret to confirm that the claim is true. He is very much like me.  I regard ASN's officials and counsel to be by far the wisest I've met and depending on what happens in this trial; i will know the truth behind that claim as well.  We stand here all in agreement that Enzo Bakuhatsu had his will stripped from him, which resulted in the death of his family... HIS family, not yours or mine. Can you fathom the pain? the emptiness? Your job is to be as objective as possible, and this we understand, but if we are to judge then nothing should be overlooked. From what ive gathered, Enzo is the rank of Genin. I am a Rikigaku and at Genin I never knew of a weapon that could strip one of their own will. If i would've found such a weapon, then i would've taken it to my brother's and sisters to decide where we should sell it for food. At that moment the weapon would have taken control over me and have forced me to kill my family.  

This is the price of ignorance, not negligence and ignorance is overcome by experience, which Enzo has none.  Nonetheless if we are being objective, then yes, Enzo Bakuhatsu is guilty of killing his family, but he did it not of his free will. In many cases this could happen to anyone, even you, your honor. But seeing as this isn't you, and this isn't me; I can vouch for Enzo Bakuhatsu and say that you will be sentencing a good kid, and one with the potential to be a splendid shinobi. If you threw him in a cell for this , you will only further taint his already fragile heart and his weakened mind. If you turn him into a disposable weapon then he will become stronger and easily swayed to be used against you. But if you kill him, then you would've killed an heir to the Bakuhatsu clan  and what a waste that would be.  Regardless of what is decided today, Enzo will have no happy ending. I offer another way... Make him pay penance for his sins! When i was lost; i killed without true purpose and without remorse. Crystal Shinto my sensei at the time saw my pain and sent me away to the Bachiatari to find inner peace. Now i stand before you a leader and one who would die for the wellness of the ASN. I paid my penance and have found my peace. I offer you my time to personally oversee Enzo's development but as a member of the Bachiatari; so that he too can become like me and serve the ASN in ways that your shinobi can not.  Do not let this tragedy become a greater lost for this mighty faction. Lend me your trust, for i will be accountable to you about Enzo's growth and development . In time I can turn today's problem into tomorrows Saving Grace.  I ask that he also keeps his spear. As insane as that sounds, he who holds his spear now bares the blame for the  Bakuhatsu clan; none but Enzo should have to carry such a burden. If you keep the spear, then you now hold their blood in your hands. He will learn to tame the spear, or by my word I will personally dispose of them both."

Armen didn't have time to run the option by Himiko, but he never thought the situation would lead to such things.  He could only hope that they would not let selfishness overcome the benefits of his offer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 5:56 pm

The man who sat in the middle of the group held up his hand to silence all other testimony "I thank you for coming to young Enzo's aid, Lady Himiko and Lord Armenezra. However..." A crushing force settled over Enzo, Himiko and Armen, feeling as though a dark hand had wrapped itself around their insides and began to crush everything that made them whole "Your entrance into this court room was uncourteous and extremely rude. It would be wise for you not to do so again." The force lifted and his voice became lighter "We judges will deliberate on the sentence of the young Genin before us." Their lights shut off, leaving only the single circle illuminating the two adults and the young accused.

It was some time before a single light flared back on, though only revealing the woman with the glittering skin "We have decided on your fate, young Bakuhatsu. However, I feel the need to inform you on what we had each put forth for your fate." She looked down at him with no small amount of sympathy in her eyes "The Lord Kaironokuma ruled for you to spend a year of your life in prison, stripping you of your clan name and entitlements, however releasing you after your time was served. I moved for a partial pardon, releasing you from prison but excommunicating you from your clan. The Gurekage moved for conscription into the ANBU for the rest of your days. The Lord Shinto moved for a full pardon, with an attached punishment from your clan. The Lady Yaju....She argued for your immediate execution." Her eyes softened as she spoke the last words, showing her opposition to the idea "We came to a compromise, however. It is with great sadness that I sentence you...to exile. You shall be cast from the Allied Shinobi Nations as an unwitting kinslayer, stripped of your clan name and forbidden from partaking in their teachings. You will not be actively hunted for your crimes, however you will find no friends among the more...stout members of our orders. But I do not think you will want for friends." Her eyes flicked to Armen and Himiko in turn before returning to Enzo "If you step foot into the Allied Shinobi Nations without official business, you will be treated as a criminal. That is your sentence. Now, my advice. Go to the Bachiatari. Armenezra seems like a good man. Learn all you can from him. Armenezra, I am releasing the spear into your custody. Seal it until young Enzo is able to control it. Himiko, I know that Enzo will always have a place where you call home, so exceptions will be made to his exile when he is visiting you and you alone. Enzo, thanks to the testimony of these two fine Shinobi and the nature of the weapon you brought home, you shall keep your head on this day. Be grateful. I wish you luck on all your endeavors, and may Kami cleanse your heart and alleviate this pain you will carry." She gave him a sad smile before her light shut off and the door behind them opened once more, leading out.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 11:27 pm

Enzo listened with his head lowered, happy that Armen and Himiko sensei came to his aid with their testimonies. Though the crushing force of one of the judges was enough to strop that feeling of hope right out of his hands. Even as a feeling of intent alone. Enzo surely felt that he could perish with just a little more force. However, the feeling was released and the judges went back in order to think about what they should do to Enzo.

He thought about what Himiko sensei said, feeling terrible at the fact that he would potentially get her in trouble. The only way to avoid that was to avoid trouble in the first place, much to his dismay, it seemed to be the one hole that Enzo dug. Armen basically had his own plans, having Enzo serve his time in the organization that Kris was apart of. He knew it was dangerous, but it might even be better than what the leaders of the ASN have in store for him

“…..”

The brief silence was only enjoyed in what seemed like a moment of stopped time, with the ASN leaders returning once more. Hearing the rulings was definitely like a mixed bag. Some gave him hope, a lukewarm feeling, despair, regret, and finally rage. The Yaju one was quite devastating, to be executed on the spot, did she still think of him as nothing more than a heartless murderer?

“…………….”

In the end, Enzo was exiled from the ASN and stripped of his last name, labeled as nothing more than a kinslayer, never to return. He was alive, but at the cost of the life he knew at the ASN.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime28th July 2017, 2:55 pm

Himiko stood silent, she was getting too emotional still and Armen held his cool so well, she didn't want to get in his way and ruin any good he was doing. As those judging went away she had to resist every urge just to go an embrace Enzo. Hearing the options laid forth, she briefly exhaled her anger filled fire at the notion of Enzo potentially being executed here and there. She knew she shouldn't, and was thankful when it didn't come to that, because she knew damn well she'd protect Enzo even if it cost her her own status. Hearing he was exiled wasn't preferable, she liked her pupils and losing one wasn't easy on her, but she likewise knew this wasn't about her. And once the judgement was passed she couldn't care if it was against any rules, she would rush over and throw her arms around Enzo. "I'm sorry it's come to this. I feel like I should've been here for you," She squeezed her arms around him tight, almost motherly, before stepping back to give him space again. "Look, I know this isn't how you would have planned your life to go. But Armen here is my best friend, I wouldn't trust anybody else more than he. If anything he can probably train you better than I ever could. But I can still give you what I do best. And that's be a big hugger, and a very loud voice," She would wink and grin at the latter due to her vocal ninjutsu speciality. "So, you better come visit me. Maybe if you do I'll get Armen to come visit me more often too," She would give her student another hug, before stepping aside to let Armen say his piece.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime29th July 2017, 2:43 pm

Armen would feel a sharp pain as one of the judges makes a demonstration of them for their rudeness. At that moment Armen could only note two things. The ASN still possess unexplained power and Himiko stay getting him in trouble. The latter thought was a bit of a joke with himself, being that if he was still in the ASN he;d probably have done the same. Seeing as he is now Bachiatari, he wouldn't want to come into an ASN court room demanding anything. The three of them would settle down and listen intently to the sentencing that could have been decided for Enzo. After a few heart pounding moments the final verdict was decided and to Enzo's fortune, he was exiled. After hearing further, Armen couldn't help but crack a smile of relief, as if he could finally breathe better. The ASN as strict as usual, but it seems that the testimony given by Himiko and Armen was a saving grace for Enzo although it may not feel like it at the moment. The judge had suggested that Enzo take the route Armen had suggested. When it came to the spear, Armen accepted responsibility for the sealed spear and if handed to him, he will digitize it and then turn to Himiko and Enzo. Armen let them have their moment before escorting the two out of the court room, but not before thanking the court for their time." Thank ya fo erthang.", hed say as the three left the court room. While outside Armen would pull out a boomerang and lightly tap Enzo's arms, legs, and head with the side of it before putting it away. This effort was to mark him with seals; even though Armen didnt believe hed have a reason to use them, it was more for the officials of the land to know that Enzo is still under custody. Armen had soo much he wanted to say to the both of them, but for now he think itd be best for Enzo to have some time alone to mourn his family's death. So he'd walk Enzo and Himiko to his lodge. Once there he'd leave Enzo behind and leave with Himiko to get food for four. For what its worth, this may not have been what he or himiko wanted the outcome to be, but in light of things; this was a happy ending after all.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]   The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Ruling [Enzo's Fate]
Page 1 of 1