Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Empty
PostSubject: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime5th September 2022, 7:04 pm

Ring . Ring..Ring, the bells signaling the start of a new period. All students began scurrying towards their next scheduled class.  Faculty were all in their rooms waiting for the next bell to lock their doors and start their classes. Among the faculty was Gin and Kin, the mischievous twins.  They had a different idea for the day.

They decided on locking their doors before time and turning off the lights. This way the students would believe that class was cancelled or moved to a different place. Meanwhile they hid inside giggling at every student that’d fall for their odd prank. “This is the funniest one yet Gin. They’re soo stupid!” Kin began laughing soo hard that he’d knock some things over.

“Well yea they are! Why’d we waste our time teaching them anything? They’d never get it. Stupid stupid.” Gin sat behind the door quietly with his legs and arms crossed.  “Hm, only 3 more minutes before the bell rings. What do you want to do afterwards?”

Kin didn’t answer since he was distracted by another kid walking away. The kid looked very panicked, missing a class was a big deal at the academy. This only made it funnier for Kin. He’d burst into more uncontrollable laughter and fall against a skeleton model, knocking it over. 3minutes before class starts, who would see passed their strange prank?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 6:52 am

Amara moved from her homeroom class quietly and with purpose. She walked with a large sealing tome held to her chest between her two arms and observed other students either moving frantically or messing around in the halls, wasting their precious few minutes of freedom before their next class. Animals. Terrence thought to Amara and for once, Amara found herself in agreement with the strange voice in her head. Regardless, she would not be distracted or deterred. Finally, classes had resumed and the proctors had left class sign-ups in the main forum about a week ago. She had eagerly been the first to sign her name under the sealing class and now she would finally get a chance to be taught high-level fuinjutsu by a true master. The very thought made her buzz with anticipation and she couldn't help but smile.

Approaching the room they had been assigned however was puzzling. She double-checked the scroll with her schedule, making sure she was at the right room and even in the correct building. It was entirely dark inside and no other students seemed to be around. Reaching out, Amara tried the door handle but found it locked. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, weighing her options when the sound of something crashing and loud whispering interrupted her thoughts. Someone was definitely in there. She bit her lip, nervous to speak out, but intedned to learn fuinjutsu today no matter what. Excuse me! If you're a proctor in there, the door is locked. If you're a student messing around, I would leave now before our teacher shows up. They won't be happy about this.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 7:57 am

Tsukasa was actually rather eager to get to her next class. Sure she would never be amazing at seals, the concept in her mind was far too difficult. But as a Rikigaku she required some knowledge. So a few introductory classes at least, what's the worst that could happen.

Though turning up to the right place to find the door locked was not one she expected. Along with another, she attempted to open the door only to find it locked no matter how much she pulled. And with a shrug, she wandered off to ensure the right room could be found. It took a whole loop to realise she was right the first time. Only once again she wasn't alone. And a face she had already met once was already there. "Amara. That was it yes?" She requested as she stepped up. "It seems we have been fooled by some pranksters." She sighed and drew her sword from her hilt. "Just what will the sensei think when they come along!" She called in, right before smacking through the window of the door, just to reach in and unlock the door.

Finding it was the teachers though... Well now she felt embarrassed. As for who though, well even she wasn't exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime9th September 2022, 12:42 pm

Once Amaya began turning the door knob , Gin would shush Kin then signal him to stay low. They’d chuckle silently, listening to the d as kind of the door. It didn’t take long at all to be found out, but Amaya’s words only made the hiding more fun for them. Shortly after, Tsukasa came back around.

The two didn’t pay too much attention since they were sure that the two would give up shortly. Just as the final bell was about to ring a crashing sound is heard. Tsukasa had just shattered the windows on the door to reach in. A look of urgency on the twin’s faces indicated their unwillingness to stop their childish antics . Kin would immediately signal to Gin that he should prevent her from getting that door open.

Gin would try his best to do just that by attempting to tickle her fingers and block her hand from getting to the door knob. After a few attempts, he’d give up and upon hearing the sound of the door being unlocked the two would jump into action. So as the two walked through the doors it would seem as if the twins  were patiently waiting for them the whole time.

Gin sat on top of the desk criss crossed with a thick notebook titled, “The Curriculum”.  Kin was standing behind the desk, writing on the board with a marker.  “You’re late!” Gin said as the final bell rang. “Well, almost late. Anyway come in and take a seat “. While the twin waited for them to follow Gin’s instruction a barrier Juinjutsu seal would activate.  The seal was fairly basic as it’ll place a simple curse on the two, compelling them to speak their names as they walked through the door.

“Welcome Amaya and Tsukasa”, Kin greeted them with a big smile.  Kin continued, “ You two are the only students to show up, today. I’m certain that the others have decided to drop the class.” Kin’s tone became sad, as both he and Gin looked towards the ground with a distant stare. “Seals are becoming such a scarce practice. It’s heartbreaking ,truly “ Gin explained while sneakily discarding a list of 35 registered names .  “We hope you two stick around, but we must warn you. This class isn’t for the stupid.”

“Exactly! It’s not for the stupid. So don’t be stupid, okay stupids?” Kin agreed with his brother playfully. “Oh shoot!” Kin smacks his forehead. “Stupid, stupid, I almost forgot. You two will need supplies!” He’d rush over, handing  a blank sheet of paper to both students then stare at them wide eyed and grinning from ear to ear.  Gin also stared at the students but stoically for about two minutes to see if they’d figure it out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime9th September 2022, 2:33 pm

You think always being on a pair of roller skates meant one would never be late. But. NOPE! It just meant he could always bust down a sick little kick! Takata knew he had class. Something about Seals? He knew absolutely nothing about them. Only thing he knew was a seal kept that monster in. Oh well. He'd have to try it out before tossing it to the wayside. What if it made him even more awesome!? Yet still, he barely made it as he rolled in just as the final bell rang. "Takata Kukinorite." He said compulsively as he passed through the arches of the door, the sudden surprise distracted him and he's trip on his own skate. He'd skid into class and look up at the two teachers, bewildered about such a simple trick. He had to figure out what he did!!!

It seems he had just made it on time. The Teaches were supplying two familiar faces with a blank piece of paper. "Oi Teach! Don't forget about me! I made it!" He spouted out excitedly as he slowly glided across the floor toward Gin. All his attention on this mysterious paper. His mind being a total hamster on a wheel and just staring at the blank piece. waiting to get one of his own! Such a neat little treat, he wanted to make people say dumb things! His mischievous mind thinking of merely idiotic things to do with such strange abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime10th September 2022, 6:17 am

Hello, nice to see you again, Tsukasa. Amara said with a pleasant smile, Yes, it seems some foolishness is hap- She was cut off as Tsukasa smashed through the door's window and began fiddling with the handle on the other side. Oh. Amara said quietly. With the door open, Amara walked in to find two grown adults waiting for them and immediately she began to have reservations. Why were adult teachers playing such trivial and juvenile games? It was one thing to test the students in surprising ways, but this seemed...sad. Amara Jiko. A-M-A-R-A. An R, not a Y, sir. She said, somewhat annoyed. How difficult was it to say a name with five letters, three of which were the same? He even got a name like Tsukasa perfect, was this just another prank to rattle her?

Regardless, she nodded with respect to both teachers and found a seat towards the middle of the front row in the empty classroom. She sat, reaching into her backpack to retrieve things like pens and a notebook before settling in to watch what happened next. She nodded appreciatively when Gin handed her a blank piece of paper and almost immediately there was a small puff of smoke before more sealing supplies appeared where the paper had been in her hands. Oh. Um, I'm very appreciative of these supplies, but I am an Inkan. So, is it alright if I don't use them for our seal making studies? I much prefer my shapes. Amara asked innocently. She was sure she could find a use for the paper and such later, but she wasn't looking to train seal making in that way. The final surprise seemed to be Takata entering, or rather crashing, into the room. A Jinchuuriki learning seal work? Surely that couldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime10th September 2022, 3:01 pm

Tsukasa was rather perplexed by whatever she felt. She simply thought it was just a spider, or something like a rodent. Of course if she knew this was her teacher trying to tickle her fingers for some goddamn reason, she might not have slapped at whatever it was that was wiggling against her. Though the realisation and care of the little slap was all gone when she realised. She almost even turned on her heel just to leave. Clearly this was a mistake.

What stopped her however, was the entrance by the one on the skates. A face she had met before too. "Takata, and Amara, lovely to share a class with you," She all but ignored the two teachers for the moment. In her mind they needed to earn back her respect to be greeted. Teachers or not. She stayed back then, looking on curiously at Takata's mention to not doing seals in the same way as most. "Interesting. I am quite curious about these 'shapes' of yours."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime25th September 2022, 3:22 pm

Just as the twins placed the blank papers on their desks one more student came barging in. As that student slipped through the door, he’d mention his name and Gin would make note of it. In that same moment Kin also took notice of what that meant and would shoot Gin a look. “Hello Mr. Kukinorite. We must say that taking this class is a brilliant move on your part.” Gin commented to the young man.

“Very smart, yes, yes.” Kin agrees with Gin’s statement. Soon after Amara triggered the seal on the blank paper handed. The two then centered their attention to their reaction, hoping for some excitement in their expressions. The results were underwhelming, but not absent. It seems that Takata was the easier of the three to please, while Tsukasa  was already half way out the door. “Hmm stiff”, Kin commented with his eyes low and lips pressed together. “Yea, very stiff”, Gin agreed.

“Well I guess you can have Amara’s supplies Takata. Since she’ll be using her shapes.” Kin would tap the paper triggering the seal, reverting it back to just a blank sheet. He did this just to pick it back up and place it on Takata’s assigned seat. “Don’t blink you might miss it!” Kin warned the young man as he tapped the paper again to release a puff of smoke and sealing supplies. “Tata!!!!” The same trick repeated.

“Alright all welcome to seals 101! Those who are staying , stay. Those who have no interest in learning seals may go. This ninja art requires precision and dedication. It is not for the dabblers. If you stay then you’re officially enrolled to this course, and the class may begin. Choose now.” Gin spoke to the class, waiting for their confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime25th September 2022, 6:00 pm

Oh, um, yes. Amara said to Tsukasa. By this point the girls were entirely ignoring their "teachers". Amara adjusted her glasses and held up a hand, palm towards the ceiling. I'm an Inkan you see. We use chakra to generate these shapes. As she said this, a co-ordinate cube appeared in the palm of her hand. The cubes have base seals on them and then a certain amount of modification seals depending on what we're trying to seal away. It's really useful because it allows us to seal things from a distance, whereas most fuinjutsu requires contact. She smiled at Tsukasa as the cube disappeared, happy to see someone taking an interest in what she could do. It's nice to see you both again, though admittedly, I'm surprised to see either of you in this class. Amara said to the other two academy students.

She turned her attention to Gin and Kin, who seemed to have started to pretend to take things seriously. They were already wearing her patience thin. Amara was aware the Republic had lost many people to the bijuu attacks, but these two were really the best they could muster? Erm, sensei, it's dawned on me that this class might not be the best use of my time or your's. She said to both, but also neither of the twins at the same time. Unless you can teach me at least A-rank level seals, I'm not sure we'll be of much use to each other. My time might be better spent in a Taijutsu class, learning how to form my seals faster. Do we have one of those going on right now? Or perhaps a medical ninjutsu class? I'm beginning to dabble in that discipline now too. Amara said, beginning to gather her things. If the two confirmed her suspicion that she was too advanced for this class, she'd politely leave.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime16th October 2022, 2:51 pm

Gin and Kin watched Amara gather her things and speak her mind about leaving the class. Either way the two would respect her decision. It wasn’t as if they were the serious type when it came to classes. They were on the other hand very curious about what Amara could do. It’s one thing to have information and knowledge of base seals but another thing to know how to apply it. So the twins looked at one another, and decided to give Amara a chance to impress.

Kin was pretty certain Amara can do it. He figured that with her demeanor and request for learning high rank seals that this test would be easy. Plus it would make her walking away far more badass if she could pass. Gin on the other hand was not as confident in her. In his mind it was more likely that she wouldn’t get this right due to her youth and inexperience. “Ah, very cool shapes Amara! We are impressed with your based seals. Yes yes we are. If we may bother you a bit further, we have a curiosity.”

Kin would playfully skip towards the desk Gin is sitting on and pull out 5 trays of milk cartons. There would be about 8 cartons per tray and he’d put them all in front of Amara and the class.  Kin would then start panting a bit as he tried to catch his breath. “ Oh my, maybe you’re right about that Taijutsu class, I’m feeling out of shape. Anyway, if you’d be so kind to demonstrate, we would like you to store all 40 of these milk cartons into one storage seal that’s capable of preserving everything for 6 days(topics) and be released through channeling chakra. You can do that can’t you? Well even if you’re missing the basics which we doubt you are, maybe you can write it down for us instead.”

Kin was curious to see if he would be right this time about something while Gin on the other hand expects Amara to just fail or better yet walk away.  Choice is hers.

What they question:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime17th October 2022, 7:34 am

Amara cocked her head to the side, surprised that they would invite her to an actual assessment of her abilities. They had acted as fools this entire time and the cartons of milk as a test subject certainly continued the trend, but Kin's question brought about a genuine test of fuinjutsu knowledge. She meant no ill will or disrespect towards these two by leaving. Instead, she didn't want to waste anyone's time and if they truly couldn't help train her, then she'd rather they have the opportunity to focus on those students they could train. Still...her curiosity had gotten the better of her to a degree. She mulled the question over in her mind for a moment, running through the various techniques she currently possessed and the ones still on her to-train list. Nodding to herself, she began developing an answer, Right then, interesting. She took a deep breath, then drew five squares with her hands. One square enveloped each of the trays, covering the milk cartons in their entirety but the bottom face of the cube ending just before touching the top of the trays as they weren't part of the assessment.

At my current rank, though I've studied up to Base Sealing Method: Storage Formula Lvl 3, I cannot seal more than 8 individual items away with a single co-ordinate shape. When I achieve a higher rank, I should be able to learn Base Sealing Method: Storage Formula Lvl 5, which is an S-rank seal but well above my current level of study. So for now, I'm forced to create five separate cubes with a Base Sealing Method: Storage Formula Lvl 1 seal on each. As she spoke, the kanji for said seal would appear on the face of each cube. Storage Formula Lvl 1 allows for the storage of eight objects, so five trays of eight milk cartons naturally require five different co-ordinate cubes with five different base storage seals.

She tapped her chin for a moment in thought, trying to pick her words precisely. She had no idea how much of a stickler Kin, or Gin if he decided to jump in, would be with the exact wording and didn't want to lose their challenge on a technicality. Your question specifically poses sealing away cartons of milk. If that's the case, I would need both the Modification Seal: Solid State Formula for the physical carton itself and the Modification Seal: Liquid State Formula for the milk. As she said this, kanji for each of these seals would appear on the sides of the cubes. To keep the milk fresh and drinkable over the coming days, I'd also need to add a Modification Sealing Method: Stasis Formula Lvl 2 seal. Again, the kanji for such a seal appeared on the front face of each cube. She patted her chin in thought again, lips pursed as she ran through her mental notes, I believe that would take care of it, though I think I could potentially streamline the process with stacking seals. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try that line of fuinjutsu out all that much just yet.

She was about to snap her fingers and attempt the sealing of the milk when another thought crossed her mind, though this was more for the class than Gin or Kin as she assumed they were well aware of this fact, Now, with five co-ordinate cubes and multiple base and modification seals, you might assume that this will kill me. That's a big chakra load even for an Inkan. Fuinjutsu is a very chakra-taxing technique type, but as an Inkan, I have the added benefit of only having to pay for the price of manifesting my co-ordinate shape. Though, the type of shape this applies to is limited by my rank and level of expertise, unfortunately. That being said, all of this will only cost me a smidge of chakra. As she said that, she snapped her fingers and waited to see what happened.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime17th October 2022, 4:47 pm

Tsukasa wasn't sure how appropriate she would be in this class, however it wouldn't hurt to simply stick around. Even if these so called teachers weren't taking this remotely seriously, and honestly just seemed like utter fools. She hummed to herself watching Amara work though. First it was the little show of the peculiar cube, and then it was this little challenge being set up. Which... fine. It didn't seem overtly simple, though maybe that was the talk of her own experience, or lack thereof.

She was still cautious of the two 'teachers'. Still questioned if they were actually useful to any sort of learning. But this was also a good chance to learn at the very least from her companions. Meanwhile her fingers danced over her wrist, simply playing with the little mark on her arm for her own little 'seal' for Digitize.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime30th October 2022, 2:08 pm

Amara began her challenge. She brought forth sealing cubes and described the process. Kin couldn’t hide the joy on his face, and Gin was mildly surprised. Although the challenge was fairly simple he didn’t expect Amara to know this much.  Gin would pay attention to see if the sealing was successful.

Meanwhile Kin picked up chock and began to write the sealing formula for what he asked for on the board. “Wow wow wow, I must thank you Amara. It's difficult to take Gin by surprise. Hm let’s see.” He’d create a base seal(storage Lvl 2: C-rank). “The base seal is everything. It’s the foundation. If the base seal is weak, then the storage can come undone pretty easily. Another thing is most base seals such as storage can not take modifications higher than its rank. It’s one of the three key reasons to learn higher based seals. Which I’m sure you already knew about.  In the case of this test, base seal:storage Lvl 2 would do just the trick.”

He’d then begin to draw modifications around his base seal. The modifications read Solid State Sealing Formula and Liquid sealing state formula. “This is where you showed the most promise Amara. You saw right through my trap. You had the wherewithal to know that you’d need both solid sealing and liquid sealing.  This is for the cart and the milk. With that we are pleased, but there we run into the issues. See, I don’t believe it can be done with a level one storage seal, but with storage level 2 this allows for a total of 16 modifications C-rank and below. That works perfectly for our D-rank solid state sealing and our C-rank liquid state sealing.”

He’d now draw in stasis seal Lvl 2 and 4 stacking formula lvl2s outside of the circle. “Interestingly enough when it comes to modifications, these two can be added multiple times to get the same effects in multiples. Although it would burn up more modification slots to do so. Well to get the most by using the least we can go with stasis level 2 in order to keep everything fresh for 6 days. You already mentioned not having stacking formula. But knowing that it could be helpful earned you points nonetheless. At four times the level 2 stacking seal enables you to store 40 cartoons of milk in one seal. “

Finally he’d draw one more seal. Generic sealing method :Summoning Formula Lvl2. “So , it’s possible that as an inkan you can possibly bypass the need for a summoning seal to be added on top of your sealing formula. But it’s still good to know that you can release the contents in which you seal. You wouldn’t want to be the person who can’t do that, no no.  That right here completes the full challenge." They’d look over again to see if Amara’s five cubes were able to successfully seal everything and use its modifications with a D-rank base seal.

While they’d pay attention to that Kin would look over to Tsukasa and smile without teeth. He noticed her digitize seal but knew that it wouldn’t be enough to store 40 cartons of milk. They’d look over to see what Amara thought.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime31st October 2022, 10:29 am

Ah, I see. That is good to know. Thank you sensei, I will take it into consideration with my studies while I review the stacking formulas. Considering at my rank I simply cannot attach C-rank seals to my Co-ordinate shapes, it is interesting to me that you would pose this specific challenge as a challenge at all to Academy Students. However, I'm simply the student and you are the sensei, so I'll defer to you for judgment on teaching styles. With that, Amara would turn to leave. She was done here and although the note was good, she cared little for the two teachers and their...style.

Not to mention their speech seemed oddly delayed at times, leaving the students simply waiting for them to pick up the conversation for what sometimes seemed like several long minutes or even hours. Though of course, that was ridiculous and simply a trick of the imagination. The sealing would apparently fail, taking only the milk cartons due to her D-rank base seal not being strong enough for the Liquid state seal. Apologies for the mess. I knew I was forgetting something with that base storage seal. I'll just have to do better next time. Amara left the classroom and headed for the library to sneak in some extra studying before her Taijutsu class started.

[/exit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.   Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Fate is Sealed: Academy Class on Basic Seals.
Page 1 of 1