Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

What Limits (Dual Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
$how

$how

What Limits (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 5:43 pm

The day was young and I decided I was best too come and start working on a few techniques mainly the eight gates. At first I didn't know to much about them but with Armenezra gone all I could do was read and read I did. Once I fully grasped the pro's and cons of a ninja going down the path of the eight gates I began conditioning. The pain was one thing but Show didn't want to have to rely upon the power that it offered. His speed and endurance had to be increased.

The trees in this land always seemed to relax Show and as he jogged around the training room in a  pair of black shorts he could still smell the vines, leaves and grass in the air as if it was smacking him in the face. He would deeply inhale and come to a stop sweat forming heavily on the body of the budding taijustu user. He would place both hands at his sides and walk over too a water bottle he had waiting. In actuality there were six meaning today would be some serious training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 6:53 pm

Hope had received a note or a sort of reminder from armenezra, this reminder was sent to him for yesterday; but since they could decipher his handwriting, they assumed for the worse thinking it was a proposal for war, fucking idiots. The letter simply read "there is someone I want you to meet in the training room!" hope sighed as he assumed it was another of armen's attempt to get him to train again. "THIS NINJA NEVER LEARNS!" hope made small steps out of his office, as one of his least favorite things might just become something he'll be forced to do today. Upon entering the training room, he seem the quite unfamiliar face, but he didn't seem to be doing any harm to anyone "my I assume you are the one armen has chosen to kidnap and make into his student?" Hope teased the young adolescent, then began to laugh loudly. "my name is hope kurogane, I'm the leader of the purgatory division, we at the purg, as I like to call it, focus solely on the medical aspect of things."
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 7:13 pm

Show didn't even look at the boy that walked in instead he listened, he didn't care for people outside of himself and the doublestackums family. Once it was explained which division the guy was in Show would turn around.

"Show is what you can call me ya dig. Nice to meet a fellow ninja even if you are just a medic Yo."

Show was a jittery boy and he could not help but bounce a little as he spoke.

"I wanna work on my gates and I guess you can practice something as well, this will be my first actual training as a ninja so maybe we can start with a little endurance training; I'm mean your older you choose."

Show would begin stretching mainly his legs while he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 8:43 pm

"If your doing gates, why not do a little game?" Hope offered, hope had been lucky to only come across one gate user in the past, who wasn't very good at fighting. Thus the best way to train a gate user was to make sure they were accustomed to fighting "here are the rules!" Hope reached down into his pocket to look for something significant, when his hand came out it was only a white blank sheet of paper, he simply balled it up and threw it to the young boy at D-rank speed, as a new recruit he be quick enough to catch if he had reaction tiers "that sheet of paper, protect it like your life depended on it, I will be coming to steal it from you; if I get it you lose, if you can keep it you win." He stated giving instructions which were as plan as day. "Oh yeah, try not to die, as I'd hate to have to bring you back from deaths grip."
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 11:19 am

The paper would hit show in the chest and once he registered the speed of the thing he knew he could match it if he needed to, he would make sure to listen too what was being said and then once he was ready he would pick up the paper and grip it tightly in the palm of his hand. He didn't know much in techniques but that only meant he would need to wing it and make sure not to try and do too much and get a lose too quickly.

"I am ready!"

Show would start stepping back; he was about 15 feet from the guy named hope and he didn't know if it would be enough to keep him at distance if the male choose to burst forward. Shows own burst covered five feet at the most but he knew it was only because he lacked in proper training.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 1:27 pm

Hope chuckled at how quick the young one caught on, he glanced at his spontaneous decision to gather a distance between the two of them. Hope would simply give him time to run since with S-rank speed he could travel 25 ft. It wouldn't be vary fair if hope went immediately for the win, instead hope planned to give him a taste of battles with against higher ranks. Hope tapped his foot against the ground, slowly growing impatient of the amount of time he planned to wait "ready or not, here I come" hope teased forming hand seals, after which he inhaled deeply, once he exhaled he released an S-rank amount of water; thanks to possessing Chakra in their system neither of them would sink, following which hope preformed more hand seals, which would be the cause of two water clones standing behind him.

Hope:
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 1:40 pm

Show didn't plan on water coming out of no where so he did the only thing he could do and took the full force of it which pushed him all the way back too the wall; it took some air out of him but with the two being in a buillding the water quickly began to lower through the window though the clones were already formed by the time Show scuffled to his feet making sure the piece of paper was still in his hand.

He didn't have much options other than to use the gates so he would slowly start moving too the left at D rank speeds as he began to formulate how he would activate his first gate.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 3:23 pm

It was quite impossible for the window to break from just that as the training room was 50 by 50 ft, hold 250 square feet of room, thus making it quite spacious. One would only assume the water leaked outside, the way it started moving but in actuality it made its way 200 feet of the abnormally large building. "Now let the water sports begin" he teased, as one of the two clones rushed forward at C-rank speeds the other followed behind him at D-rank, after the first clone reach 10 feet whom was moving at C-rank speeds, he leap into the air then preformed several handsigns, before releasing a tiger made from pure water. It charged a show with C-rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 3:39 pm

With the room being 50 by 50 that meant when Show was pushed too the wall it created about 30 feet of space between him and Hope, he was already moving before but once he saw the clones moving he would stop; the first clone was moving the fastest and would stop at about 10 feet something Show deduced to being the max burst that speed offered, since Hope decided to wait to do handseals and with no speed it gave Show a little thinking room. He would gauge how far he was from the clone and then clap his hands as the ninjustu shoot off, the clone moved 10 feet and the ninjustu would move 10 feet where as it needed to move twenty to reach Show in time.

He would take a deep breathe and focus on opening the first of the eight gates and in a burst the water around him would be moved slightly by the chakra exiting Show's body. He didn't have to dodge so instead he attacked and the way he did so was by grabbing a waterbottle from on the ground one he had brought earlier and would sling it at the water ninjustu, the bottle would sling forward at B-Rank speeds and hit the water ninjustu dead on unless Hope could move it.

Show didn't expect to much from the attack so he simply waited and planned to jump out of the way at the last moment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 10:45 pm

Hope was quite impressed with show quick thinking, it was a trait not many people showed anymore and for good reason, often the time it takes to think about what to do now would take long; thus the reason why many ninjas have it beaten into them day after day. Hope knew as this young taijutsu user would grow he'd be forced into moves without thinking, hope planned to beat the next move into show's subconscious making him a force to be reckoning with. Hope would charge forward at S rank speed, upon reaching 20 feet he'd leap into the air, quickly forging handsigns upon completing that he'd appear with four blood spears which charged at B-rank speeds towards show. "You gotta be quicker than that" he said, being 75% positive that the spears would hit him.

Hope:
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 1:45 pm

The handseals were quite fast but when the actual technique came out, Show quickly realized with his newfound speed he could keep them at bay even if they followed him around like some dam homing kunai, thats a good idea right a homing kunai; anyway. Show would sidestep and begin moving too the right at B rank speeds the moment he saw the handsigns being formed, even though he could not see the handseals being formed he knew that these spears were offensive and if they did hit it would hurt a shit ton.

As he moved he would begin thinking about what he could do to not simply be running the whole, time he had to make sure and learn how to attack when he was extremely outmatched, he currently was losing massive stamina and the pain from the gates was slowly starting too get to him. He would stop moving if the spears missed from his usage of a similar speed tier, if they kept following him then well he would just keep moving too the right then cut and stop after moving about 15 feet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Limits (Dual Training)   What Limits (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Limits (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 1