Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Empty
PostSubject: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 12:08 am

Armen and Himiko had just left an important meeting with a few Jonin of the land. He was completely exhausted, from all the traveling and meetings he has had to cram in one day. All he could think of is the coziness of his bed and how he wished he was in it this instant. But this would not be so because although tired, he still had matters to discuss with his former team member Himiko Zakiyoshi. His only consolation was that it could've been worst, at least he absolutely enjoyed her presence and wouldn't mind giving up his rest to spend quality time playing catch up with her. So he'd take full advantage of the familiarity and gesture for her to follow him back to the lodge and into his room. He knew how strange the whole situation might look, but in honesty Armen didn't care, the two were grown now, and he would like to have some privacy with his former team mate. At least this way, they're less likely to be trailed and spied on if people just thought they were in a room getting intimate. If she'd follow him in, he'd go into one of his bags and pull out a note then hand it to her. " Ya kno a brutha meant ta visit soona, but bachiatari gots a nig all tied up. Dis time i culdnt ignore da call. I had me a plethora of thangs to handle down hur n dats one of dem. Enzo Bakuhatsu; dats yo boy rit der. Did ya kno wat happened ta him?".

Note:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 6:05 am

Himiko felt a little overwhelmed having rushed from her home after the latter half of the trip from Greed to meet Armen, then being pulled into a talk about a bijuu. New information of it's existence or not, it still took a bit out of her. She followed him to the lodge, and from there up to his room to speak a little more privately. Her own place currently had the guest after all. Setting herself down on the edge of his bed, she looked curiously up to him as he handed her the letter. "Enzo? Y-Yeah, he should've been back a few days ago." She answered him before beginning to read through the letter. "We... had a mission that took us out to Greed, I had... more business and the team came back early," Her face showed the worry as she finished reading it, yet just read it over a second time, wanting to believe she was misreading something. "I... oh goddess..." She just dropped the letter right out of her hand, "I-I just got back. I-I heard talk someone had seen you, l-left her at my place a-a-and came to find you," She jumped back up to her feet. "Fuck, I'm messing up again,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 4:07 pm

Armen just quietly stared at Himiko as he remained crouched to the ground and she remained on the edge of the bed. She seemed very disturbed by the letter and that was proof enough that this was recent and that she hasnt heard about this yet.  Thats good news, meaning that a trial probably hasnt happened yet. Its possible that officials were waiting for Himiko's return before setting a proper date, either way Armen would have to investigate this further.  But for now they're to take things one step at a time, and the first thing he could think of doing other than sleep was showering up and going to eat. Himiko has mentioned her travels and it seemed like the two of them were on the same boat in that regards.  With his low positioning he'd begin searching for a bag while Himiko continued on a shocked and self condemning note. As she hopped onto her feet Armen would pull out his bag and pull out his wash and hair products. He'd then look at her and start, " C'mon Zaki dat cant be yo fault. Ya gotta let da kids fuck up ery now n den.  But da way shit sound i dunt even kno if kid had a choice in da matta. Imma showa up ya comin?" Armen would walk into the bathroom with his towel and hair products, undressing n hoping into the hot shower once its ready. " So tell me bout da kid, wats wrong wit em?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 6:09 pm

Himiko just fell in to a daze staring down at the ground. She couldn't help it, this was just another case that made her feel like a failure of a teacher. Deep down she knew there were steps to take, surely with her word, and likely Armen would speak up with her too, then Enzo could be released. But she couldn't even get to those thoughts. She could only think about how Enzo got in to that situation whilst she was off gallivanting with her new crush. She was dazed enough still that she followed Armen at least in to the bathroom itself. "... Hey wait why'm I in here?!" She cried out as she finally snapped from it, grabbing a towel and tossing it at Armen whilst he was undressing. With another she wrapped it around her head and sat with her back to the shower. She was irrate at herself more than anything, and wanted to stay in the same room at least. "... You think Crystal-sensei would be ashamed of me? Because I feel like she would. I already lost one genin early on, he failed three chances in an important test, I thought scolding him for it would be the right thing, but then he just up and left. Now Enzo... Enzo's going to hate me. He reminded me of you so much, he had that same intelligent spark that reminded me of you so much." She curled up on the floor hugging her knees to her chest. "I'm such a failure,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime23rd July 2017, 3:14 pm

Armen continued to shower with no regards to how Himiko might feel about his nakedness. She was distracted enough within her thoughts to really pay attention to such a thing. The shower was nice and relaxing; the hot water against his brown skin felt like a reward for all his hustle. As he'd begin to scrub himself, he'd pay attention to Himiko's concerns and insecurities as a mentor to the younger generation. He'd position his head underneath the shower head as he'd look from the corner of his eyes at Himiko whose back is facing him. She's curled up, hugging her knees to her chest. Ya really shuld showa. Tis da way i leggo of all da pressure, n rit naw dats wats eatin u up. I dunt think dat Crystal Sensei wuld be disappointed at all. A nig dun spent alotta tyme wit her, n i think if she herd dat she'd chuckle n give ya a hug or some shit like dat.  No one said dis be easy, i sure Crystal had alotta failed students befo she had us, we jus dunt kno bout thangs like dat. Heck i wus bout ta walk out on Crystal da next day if i didnt need da money frum missions ta feed da fam.  Dunt sweat shit like dat, tis outta ur control. U always been a tough one, so da students dat remain funna be Bad asses like u. He'd now apply a syrup like substance into his hair, this substance had a tropical smell to it and was said to strengthen hair and untangle nappy hair. He'd wait her reply but also leave space for her in the shower if she changed her mind and wanted to freshen up before they head out.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime23rd July 2017, 3:51 pm

"I just... keep feeling like I'm setting myself up to fail, y'know?" It was so unusual the effect Armen had on her, he was so straight to the point, but that seemed to be what she needed at that time. She so often overwhelmed herself with getting so deeply within her own thoughts, over thinking every choice that she had made in hindsight, how to do things differently when she had absolutely no chance in changing any past actions. With a sigh she held a hand up, firing a water bullet in to the shower. It wouldn't be anything more than a sting to Armen's leg, but it would make her point. "Sure a shower might be good, but I'm not gonna just jump in there with you at the drop of a hat. What kinda girl do you take me for. Besides... I might be taken," She managed to begin relaxing herself at least with thinking back to her current house guest.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime23rd July 2017, 4:31 pm

He'd wash out the soapy syrup and repeat, keeping an ear open for Himiko's responses. It seems like she understood what Armen had told her, and possibly diffused the internal conflicts in her mind. When she'd ask if Armen would relate, he'd remain quiet and grin a bit, knowing the situation very well. Although he'd never say it out loud ; he's a bit lost at times on how or what to teach Kris. Her Ninjutsu heavy style and complicated release makes it a bit challenging for Armen to gauge the extent of her abilities. So all he could do is try hard and mold her mind, get her combat ready, and teach her how to be a leader that can make a real difference. So no, Himiko was not alone in that feeling," I feel ya, but dats da beauty of it all. Wen tis all said n dun we end up learnin mo frum r students den we did frum r own senseis. As he'd speak the bullet would hit his leg and sting completely leaving him to fall in the shower holding his leg, exaggerating the pain with silent screams and facial expressions. "ahhhh... Well damn gurl tis jus a showa. I didnt kno u wus afraid of gettin naked wit a real ninja!" He'd turn to face her as the hair product sinks in. He'd notice a daze in her eyes when she'd mention possibly being taken. " If ya probably taken den dat means ya aint taken yet.... so... who dis ninja be? He bes be sumthin serious ta be gettin mo attention den a nigga dat rinses n repeats." Armen would smile teasingly at Himiko.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime23rd July 2017, 4:47 pm

Himiko fell on to her back, not caring much about it being a bathroom floor she was lying down on. The towel had fell partly as she looked back to him still in the shower, "It's... complicated," She would answer with a small sigh, firing another bullet at him that would whizz past his ear. Aimed for there for course. "How much do you know my clan? Not just... what you learned from being my combat partner but..." she trailed off, she realised that Armen cared for her and such but couldn't picture him knowing such a peculiar trait carried amongst the clan, especially along her lineage. "During the trip to Greed I... kinda went for a massage at an onsen... this... this girl there... Well ok, it's not something I thought was real, just a silly little story. But the Zakiyoshi... we fall in love like... super quickly. But there's generally just the one. And that's not some lovey-dovey thing of 'oh this person is the one I just know it, no, it's literally that. If the average person experiences love like... like water falling from a shower head," It fit the current situation any way, "Then this feeling... This feeling is like diving head first, 50ft, in to a whirlpool leading to a current dragging you through six more." For a girl so intune with her emotions, she was certainly going in to much more than she usually would.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime23rd July 2017, 5:31 pm

Armen simply chuckled at Himiko's entire demeanor, and when she'd fire the second water bullet he'd stay low the the shower floor. With that he figured it was time to wash up whatever soapiness remained and get out of the shower. Before doing so he made sure to  turn the shower head towards her; wetting her if even possible. Armen then grabbed his towel and covered his lower parts, carefully making his way out and back into the room where he'd begin laying out his outfit for the night. Though he was in motion he did not ignore what she was saying, he just remained quiet because he could really understand it. Armen has never felt love on that level before, but this conversation brought him to the realization that their's still a lot that he doesn't know about Himiko. He will later have to go out and do more research on the Zakiyoshi's but for now he could only take note of what his teammate is willing to share.  He'd give her time to undress and get into the shower,if she chose to take one, before he would re enter in his towel to use the bathroom mirror." Well fam dat sounds like da real deal. I dunt unda stand sumthin like dat. Too afriad of bein like ma daddy. But chyea fam ninja happy fo u; dat shit sound like real progress. Dunt let somthin like dat go wit outta fit, ya feel me."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 4:39 pm

"I hardly ever 'feel ya' Armen, but I so often get the gist," She would answer him a slight smirk, standing back up and out of the bathroom letting him finish up. "If you think you're gonna catch me with my literal pants down, you've been gone too long to remember your chances of seeing me naked. It's zero." She would wiggle her finger at him playfully, "Besides, don'cha think you should've removed those attachments? I'd worry they might get rusty in the shower," She had yet to jab at him for his arms, so she felt it was about time she got a joke in. "But speaking of, how's the situation there going? They still actually working good? It's been a while too, did you need a top up of my super special Himiko-fire?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 9:27 pm

Armen would grin and make his way out of the bathroom so Himiko can properly get ready. He'd chuckle at her comments although seeing her naked really wasn't the purpose of it all. She raised a good point about his arms, but she neglect to realize that one needs arms to shower themselves. Either way Armen was careful about the upkeep of his arms and its material and when she mentioned her special fire, his eyes would light up. Surprisingly, since leaving for Bachiatari he hasn't needed to use a lot of his reserves in battle. For the most part the people in the places that he traveled don't go so far as to oppose the peace. " nah a brutha's good Himi. Hurry up n showa den put ya good clothes on we gotsta go."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 9:33 pm

Himiko would sigh and realise she should probably shower if she was to do something about Enzo. She stepped through and in to the shower rather quickly, a simple shower to remove any grime whilst she could properly clean up in her own time. Only minutes later was she stepping out, fetching her bag, and removing the physical Kikuri Priestess robes. That in itself was rare as she would normally use her Disguise technique with her chakra vials for the robes, but this was important, and so chose the true ones. "Alright, let's go get my genin out of prison,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 12:46 pm

As she readied herself, Armen did the same from inside the room leaving the bathroom to her alone. Once ready he'd tie back his long white hair to look more presentable, also wearing both headbands. His Bachiatari headband covering his forehead and his Dipugakure head band wrapped around his right arm. Once Himiko came out she gave one demand, to get Enzo out of jail. Although the two should eat first, they'd hold off until they'd get Enzo out, so that they all would eat together. So on her command Armen would follow her out and towards the court room for the trail of Enzo Bakuhatsu.

[/Exit]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 1:47 pm

Himiko still had no idea what she could even say to help her student. She would decide however to think it over on the way, get to the bottom of the whole mess. She would however finish her look with afixing her own headband around her waist like a belt. It felt the best place to put in her Priestess robe any way. "Alright, let's just get this over with so we can move on,"

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra   When One Door Closes:  Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When One Door Closes: Himiko Zakiyoshi and Armenezra
Page 1 of 1