Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pieces come into play [BlackFact]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Empty
PostSubject: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime16th May 2017, 1:06 am

It was mid-day. The sky was boringly devoid of any clouds leaving the sun to bare down upon the populace uninhibited. Despite this, the day so far had been moderately cool with the constant winds keeping temperatures low enough to not be sweltering. Finding himself among the main buildings of the academy, specifically in one of the many training areas for students and genin. Haru currently sat his form underneath the shade of a tree. It’s many reaching limbs cast a cool shadow below onto a small rest area.

A sleek white table placed a short way from the foot of the tree was accompanied by four chairs of the same design. Seated in the chair whose back was to the tree’s trunk, Haru gazed out upon a group of students training. The Mishura wasn’t fatigued, but he felt the need to sit and ponder on certain news that had come to his attention. Though his mind seemed to wander and the blade would find himself reminiscing of his days as a student. A small chuckle would escape his lips at the thought. He was only in his twenties yet he felt much older in this instance of looking back on his past.

“Hm, maybe I should pick on a student or two? Perhaps one may be entertaining.”

Now who would be his target for the day?
Back to top Go down
Blackfact

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime17th May 2017, 1:33 pm

yetea had been through a lot through the past few years, many have told her that a broken heart can be fixed if replaced with something better in all aspects; but to assume there would be someone who could replace the void she has experience for the last three years is out-righteous, due to her parents was all but a dream, a dream which she had little to no problem trying. yetea strolled around the city sheol, one she had became familiar with pretty young, but due to her habits of shutting people off she had yet to notice anything happening especially, the kids smiling and laughing with there parents. within the distance she took notice to a older man who would be younger than her father, to her, he held a different sort of energy. he didn't seem like many of the other usual people she encountered, he was odd, compared to others but this didn't stop her from approaching him.

she approached the trunk of the tree, but only stood in front of the man "excuse me, old man, are you part of the military? if you are, don't you have a job to be doing? " she asked, her words seemed a bit sharp, even if she didn't want it to be.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime17th May 2017, 6:24 pm

As Haru scanned around for a worthy candidate, one seemed to offer herself up to the blade. A little girl had strolled up before him, from her demeanor he couldn't tell for what reason. Interesting. A hand would raise to adjust his glasses as he got a better look at the black haired girl. Though this stopped at the words that flew from her mouth. 'Old man,' the words echoed for a second. Did he look old? Sure, silver hair was indeed a sign of getting into ones elderly years but all of the other aspects of his body proved otherwise. Quickly he would brush the matter aside, deciding to let the little remark slide. Just this once. But the girl had his full attention now and with it his curiosity.

"Yes, I am a member of the military. Hm, I suppose you're right but, if I may ask, what should I be doing?"

The Mishura wasn't just any member, he was one of the very Blades that worked directly under the Shogun. However, information such as this wouldn't need to be flaunted here. The girl was right about one thing though. He did have some business to take care as he wasn't too long ago made aware of his loss of Kiba. Now a choice needed to be made to fight for them or take up Shibuki. But this issue would have its time and place. First off, the man had yet to even introduce himself. Despite the girl who initiated the conversation failing to do so, he would not. With it another question would be posed.

"I'm Haru Mishura, by the way. Are you a member as well?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfact

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime19th May 2017, 1:05 am

Due to the fact she had troubles speaking to others, she wasn't quite sure how to come to him in a respectable manner, thus she continueD to speak the way she knew best, disrespectful. Yetea examined the options she was presented with she could no the conversation before it had gotten to far, or take a risk, and wait for him to result to her. Dispite her obvious choice of wanting to leave, the man actually responded dispite her rude approach, her eyes widened as her body moderns teens to tense up. She would begin to rock her how back and forth, while keeping she contact on the man in front of her. "You're correct, I-l-l''m also e-e-enrolled into the army, right n-n-now, I'm the rank of Principales. Shouldn't you be training your students?" The words would seem mumbled as they left her mouth. She waited patiently to recieve a response from him once again, then it happened he spoke his name was "haru" she repeated to get the feel of the name on the top of her tongue "my name is yetea shinto, I've lI've in shogunate for the last four years and have yet to be on a mission! " she announced to the older make named haru.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime20th May 2017, 7:28 pm

A light seemed to click on as he watched her grow tense and listened as she mumbled her words. Oh, a fun one appeared. This one is going to be interesting indeed. A slight glint would become present in Haru's eyes as his interest in her only seemed to grow. Apparently, she was a Principales which he somewhat figured with how young she appeared, but often times looks betrayed what lied beneath. So it’d be better to not assume in certain situations and simply wait for confirmation. In addition, she had inquired about his students. To be honest this sent the Blade back a bit. Bringing a hand to adjust his glasses, then rest on his chin as he slowly massaged it. Haru hadn’t played with the idea of having students for some time. Well, not since Jean. It was a shame, he had not been there to witness the boy’s full potential. Truly, it was sad how dreams could break a person… Moving along back to the young Principales.

“Interesting. It’s saddening to say but I have no students as of yet. Is that perhaps what you’re after, a teacher?”

Another question. Students were kind of a grey area for Haru. He enjoyed being able to witness the growth of young warriors, but he had no interest in those who had nothing special to bring to the table. It was a widely negative outlook but it was his.

“That’s a nice name, it’s a pleasure to meet you Yetea.”

Yetea Shinto was her name. The Shinto part struck out to him though. Shinto? Shinto, ah, they were a clan back on the Origin continent. Which raised a few questions but he’d keep them for later, everything would have its time and place. His mind seemed to jar, however, at her mentioning she had yet to go on a mission in four years! It was impossible. How even.

“That is quite concerning. Is there a reason you might know of as to why?"

He wanted to know. More like he had to know.
Back to top Go down
Blackfact

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime24th May 2017, 1:40 am

Yetea listened carefully until the end of haru's reply, it was time for yetea to respond to her question. "Well what I seek is a teacher, but as of yet I haven't found one qualified to teach me." She explained to haru, as she watched his facial expression, she prayed it wasn't similar to those who preyed on her because they thought she was gullible. She formed a smile onto her face before beginning to speak "what is your Specialization?" she questioned, then responded to the one he asked "the reason why I have yet to be on a mission..." she paused, which was followed by her glancing up towards the branches of the tree "if I lie here he'll end up realizing eventually." her head slowly leaned down, ready to reply to the question "I'm not exactly from her, my parents sold me to the shougunate to insure they had a stream of money."
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime28th May 2017, 3:07 am

As yetea began to explain, Haru formed his hands into little bridge as he brought his chin to rest on them.

"I see..."

She wasn't just looking for a teacher but one that fit her qualifications and perhaps one that she felt matched what she someday could become or exceed. A brow raised. It was the right mindset for a young one to have, to already have even a glimpse of what you wanted to accomplish already. Though depending on such a thing would also determine how arduous the path would be, though no path is ever truly easy.

"Specialization? Haven't really thought much about them. Well, if I had to say, my specialty would more than likely lie in the release category. What exactly are you looking for?"  

Maybe it was time for him to pay more attention to such things. It seemed more and more things were quickly being dropped on his plate now that he had returned. Kiba being taken, the Mishura, and now topics that he would put aside to invest time in later. So many thoughts yet... well he had plenty of time. She would begin to explain the mission situation but would pause for a bit. Was it an issue with the higher ups? If so, he could take care of such things, maybe.

Then it came. Eyes would widen in response. Sold by her parents for money. It was quite the low move. It also explained why a Shinto was here. Well, like him she could have chosen to abandon her clan but at such a young age was unlikely. Though what mainly crossed his mind was how she thought of them for what they had done to her. Did she hate them? Resentment? Was she completely fine with it? Or does she even care?

"I see. That is harsh by its lonesome but it thrust you into an even harsher world."

OOC: Sorry for the wait T.T
Back to top Go down
Blackfact

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime6th June 2017, 1:50 pm

yetea's eyes would glance the surround the area, then paused as she acknkowldge a child hugging his mother. the motion itself seemed honest and sincere, yet for that child things might change for the worse in the future; or maybe not. it wasn't as if yetea could predict the future, she could only gues from the amount of things that happened in her life, because to her all people were the same they only seek personal gain. it would have to be something that could benefit them in the not so distant future, all people were naturely selfish while others focused on themselves a bit too much. yetea heard the voice of haru, which would cause her to stare at him "my Specialization..." this caused her to pause for a while before slightly turning her head, which would show that she herself wasn't too sure about it. "my specialization would be hybrid since I'm an archer!" she stated after remember the proper name for it. she continued to focus on the child and his mother, her stare became quite the violent one. "a harsher world only becomes violent, thus equals fighting, thus equal revenge. I only seek one thing, the strength to forgive." she state as she twisted the words of one of her favorite books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces come into play [BlackFact]   Pieces come into play [BlackFact] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces come into play [BlackFact]
Page 1 of 1