Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Speaking on the past

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Speaking on the past Empty
PostSubject: Speaking on the past   Speaking on the past Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 12:06 am

recently hope had been dealing with a few trouble, the main trouble hope had been going through was ideals. His mind has been searching for a reason to not just go into medical field right away, hope has had a few people tell him "just wait, you'll find your answer eventually!" but hope didn't have enough time to wait for an eventually his faction need him to make his mind up soon or else they could be in some deep trouble when it comes to war time. Hope walked into the medical office he was appointed to be in charge of, yet nothing weighed more on his chest than the his clans kekkei tota. "sir, how do you like the office?" the make voice paused as he waited for hope to turn around and acknowledge him, yet hope continued to stare off towards the office desk. "are you displeased by something inside of here, sir, maybe I could help?" the voice continued after seeing, the result of a questionable situation. It took seconds, but those seconds were filled with emptiness, now even the sound of a insect was able to break the wall of silence until hope open his dry lips, eventually licking them "yeah, I'm a bit displeased with myself right now." hopes words were enough to recreate the silence they once broke. "do you want me to see if they're is someone who could help you during this stage in your life?" the man asked, praying not to offend one of the pillars of the batchiatari. Hope listened carefully hoping he could find an answer but nothing came out of any part of the conversation, his eyes rolled up to the ceiling, at this point there was only one thing hope could do, pray.

Hope placed his hands together, then placed his thumbs by his mouth, his eyes slowly shut while he bowed his head in respect. "dear Gaia, I know conversing isn't something we have been doing on a regular basis as of lately, but I still believe and follow you, you lead to such a great place. And to you it must've seemed like I've forgotten your grace but I haven't, I will bring this world peace as long as you watch over me. But now I've been brought into a corner, in order to in order to advance in medical field, to further what the batchiatari can achieve I must put myself into a medical role. although this wish of mine sounds selfish, I want to unlock my flesh release so I can feel accomplished in my life. Am I wrong Gaia for wanting such selfish things achieved? " he prayed, within seconds his attitude seemed to have made a complete 180 degree turn, he glanced behind him to the young man who only looked to be a bit younger than he was "how exactly can I help you? I hope you didn't only come to look for me? " Hope question, but the words never seemed to leave the young man's mouth; he was surprised how quick the prayer changed hope's mood. "i've come to look for someone to give me training, I'm willing to do whatever has to be done to join your medical! " the young man's claim brought a smile to hope's face "let Gaia enter your life and all thing will become simple to achieve? " Hope stated before walking to his desk and taking a seat in his chair, the young man slowly entered the room taking the seat in the opposing side of the desk "who exactly is gaia?" the young man asked before starting deeply into the words of hope.

"gaia is the Guardian of the earth, I, who grew up in the Dobutsu area learned about the god as I grew. this story dates further back to when the lands were ruled by people, you see by the grace of gaia; the Dobutsu had grew in number dispite the fact they were close to extinction from this world. those of the republic, devised countless of experiments to ensure the Dobutsu had a way to be furtile. Once furtile the dobutsu, prayed to have their number multiple from what was there originally, despite these selfish wishes, gaia used her power to multiple the dobutsu. this caused them to gather together for an assualt to take back the lands which was taken from them, these mission were preformed stealthily as they attacked with superior numbers during the night while no one expected to be assualted. Once they completed clearing the lands they decided that they should build a statue in her glory, there are several altars in my home lands that we pray to before we depart on missions, and some alters we gather to pray at together before we decide to eat. when I left from where I was, it was quite difficult to adjust but now I found a way to actually pray more often. and you shall be the first who will join my at home environment..." Hope was rudely cut off by the sound of two other entering the room while hope was explaining his life story "we have a bit of a situation, well, you do know we are nearly full staffed?" they questioned him. he could only stare at the two guys as in the back of his head he knew this was his fault, if he had gotten off of his low horse earlier he would've been able to pick most of the shinobi who currently worked in the medical division. "How many open spots do I have left?" he questioned the two man which apparently knew more about the organization than he did. "hope, there is only five spots available, at the current moment." they explained to the young and new, hope at the same time. this caused him to smile at thier response and chuckle a bit, they were on to learn a great new surprise "your wrong, there's only six spots available." once the word left his mouth he began to giggle after admitting viewing the two medics he knew nothing about.

Team training spec
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Speaking on the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking on the past   Speaking on the past Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 12:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Speaking on the past
Page 1 of 1