Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Triplets Registration [Team Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Triplets Registration [Team Training] Empty
PostSubject: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime6th February 2017, 5:46 pm

Ariel was getting exceptionally anxious and excited waiting on her big brothers, despite actually being the middle born child of the triplets, whilst outside of the Shogunate Academy. In her case, Ariel just wanted to keep herself started. Her strength might be in her Force Manipulation abilities compared to her brothers, but this would supposedly be the first step towards the triplets being capable of gaining their respective weapons. And that was what Ariel wanted most. Well... other than to see the world and help her brothers. But for now she fulfilled her mind by focusing upon practising her levitation, choosing three circular rocks nearby the meeting spot. Sat cross-legged with her eyes closed, the circular rocks levitated and circled each other behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 4:51 am

Azrael was leisurely floating along the path towards the academy reading a scroll on fuinjutsu when when he would be spotted by his younger sister. He was the more realistic of the trio as he seemed to view the clan's teachings as a tool rather than holy doctrine like the rest, they have been drinking the kool-aid if you catch my meaning. Anyways he was studying up on some rather useful skills in his mind when he arrived at the meeting spot and would casually bump into his sister while mindlessly floating around. "Sorr..... Oh it's you Ari, whats the big idea pulling me away from my studies?" He would say slightly berating her for pulling him away from his future work. Sure as a member of the chromatica clan he was expected to become a great warrior like his siblings, but something about the mindless violence just didn't sit well with the boy, and he made sure the elders of the clan knew it. "Where's Zel, I'm surprised the two of you aren't already here bickering about whatever nonsense"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 9:09 am

Ariel gave a small 'oof' as she was knocked in to whilst her eyes were still closed. This was still muffled by the sounds of the heavy rocks suddenly dropping out of the air shaking the ground around them, not that Azreal would have known with his float. Ariel lifted herself up, legs still crossed, until she was high enough to set her feet down on to the ground. The clan might be good for their floating, but she always liked actually feeling the dirt on her bare feet when meditating. She just forgot to put shoes back on that day. "Hey big brother~" She said with her usual sweet tone, "I just figured we should...y'know... get ourselves properly enrolled and maybe plan out what we should do together next,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime6th March 2017, 6:48 pm

Azazel was....less than happy to be spending time with his siblings. Ariel had barely grown on him and his bother brother was a bane on his life. Getting away from them as soon as possible was quite frankly near the top of his to-do list, however he couldn't exactly do that until he had amassed a bit more power. He floated forward, his black cloak flowing around his feet. He loved the cloak, it was dark and sported a large floppy hood that concealed his face. It was also tight on his upper body, but loosened as it reached his waist in order to flow out a bit like a dress. Unlike a dress, this had an opening in the front as most cloaks do. When he snapped out of thoughts about his cloak, he looked up just in time to see his siblings bump into each other. He rolled his eyes a bit "Do you two always bumble around so incompetently? And me and Ari don't bicker. She annoys me and I reply in kind. There is a difference." There really wasn't, but it didn't matter. He would never admit that to their brother "It is about time we enroll in order to be able to do our Pits challenge, ne? I suppose it wouldn't be that tedious to get it over with. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime9th March 2017, 2:52 am

"And here comes Sir Edgelord, looking as snappy as ever" Azrael would say after holding back his laughter at his brother's appearance, like come on, how can comeone dress like that and not be called out on it. However the two definitely did have a good point, it was time for them to get their shit together in order to attain their goals within the clan. Well all except for that last part that Zel brought up, the thing about the pits challenge. The eldest of the triplets was unsure whether or not he would participate in them. He had no desire to get into combat situations like the others, who seemed to revel in it. No he saw other potential with the clan besides combat, and their religious overviews of what they can do. "Yeah, let's go sign up our team"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime10th March 2017, 8:28 pm

Ariel couldn't help but begin to snicker at Azreal calling Azazel 'Sir Edgelord', catching her a little off guard and amusing her that much more. "Pfft, that's pretty funny," She muttered spinning herself around to face her brothers in turn, with that same bright smile she always seemed to have for the two of them. "But that's a little harsh to say I annoy you isn't it, I just want to show how much I love both my big brothers," She unfolded her legs and hovered circles around Azazel, "Yeah! We're gonna show everyone how amazing a trio we are, huh," She hooked her arms around her brothers shoulders, one in each arm, and yanking them in with her usual affectionate manner. "We're gonna go in the Pits and they're all just gonna be like 'wow look at them two handsome young men and that dashing little lady, why we totally cannot beat them no matter how we fight but we're gonna try anyway because we don't want them to not get better with exercise'"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime23rd March 2017, 5:04 pm

He glared at his brother with obvious contempt "Resorting to name-calling is a bit juvenile, don't you think? But I suppose those with lower levels of intelligence would turn to such things in order to cover their own shame. It's only natural." He slipped smoothly from Ariel's grasp as he headed towards the building front, leaving the other two behind "It is not harsh at all to say you annoy me. You both do. Honestly, I would have preferred being born an only child or born a distant cousin. Alas, Lady Luck does not favor me all that much." He moved into the building without another word, ignoring any retort from his siblings and expecting them to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 5:05 pm

Azrael couldn't help but break out in a laughing fit when his younger brother had tried to act all smart, dude has spent more time working on and admiring his own body that he was lucky to be able to even do basic force techniques. After a few second of laughter he had to grab hold of his sister to keep from falling over as he floated around, wiping away a tear he would finish laughing in time to inhale. "Isn't it cute when he tries to be all smart? Little brother is getting so big." He said before his sister would lose her physical grasp of their brother in his attempt to insult being in the same gene pool as them. "Let's just take this one step at as time Ari, we still have plenty to do before before getting to the pits, like getting our Plasma Sabers"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 6:55 pm

"Ooh, yes! Force Sabers are a must so I can move on from using my boken," Ariel stepped away, sweeping herself across the floor as she picked up her wooden sword, swinging it around into her comfortable reverse grip before rushing back to Azazel's side. "Aww c'mon Azie, you know you want us around. Who else is gonna challenge you to all those late night fights. We're still fifteen to two after all, and you know your little sister needs to hit a 1 in 5 win-rate." She spun around midair to face Azrael then, "So, mister logistics, mister gloomy, when shall we make our way to get these Sabers. I'm real excited to actually be ready to go on missions,"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 7:10 pm

It was wrong to assume that Azazel worked more on his looks than his Force skills, as he practiced with the latter each and every night. In fact, due to his inability to properly use his chakra, he was more inclined towards the usage of the Force and would most likely be leagues beyond his elder brother and a leap above his younger sister when they all grew into their full power "For your information, I am not acting smart. I am smart. Of course, you wouldn't know what that is like would you? What with your IQ being lower than your shoe size and all..." He rolled his eyes at his brother, though he didn't face him. He always tried his hardest to ignore his siblings, but they could always seem to get a rise out of him "Sister dear, the only reason why you even won those two fights was because I was tired and let you win so I could get some sleep. If it weren't for that, we would be seventeen to nil. And do not call me mister gloomy." He threw a glare in her direction before turning back towards the door, stepping through and holding it just enough for his siblings to enter "We could go to get them after this, no? Kill two birds with one stone and lessen the amount of time I have to spend with you two."

Last edited by Mitsuton on 2nd April 2017, 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a color code)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2017, 7:46 am

""Coming from the guy who uses books and scrolls as door stops, i wouldn't be talking" He would say to his brother as the trio would float towards the main administration building to the academy, it was time for the trio to get the adventures started don't you think. It was shortly after Azazel finished insulting the two that they would show interest in saber construction, a subject that Azrael had found to be rather enjoyable and soothing to him. He really couldn't put his finger on what it was exactly about creating things that put him at ease, and to be honest he was perfectly fine not knowing the real reason, he just knew that was what he wanted to do. However he knew his siblings weren't ready for that just yet, but more than likely it would be soon enough. "We should probably train up a bit first, plus i also need to figure out some calcualations to boost the power of the basic crystals"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2017, 2:52 pm

Ariel pouted again at Azazel's responce to their current 'score' in fighting, "That's because you basically go for kill shots because you're a big jerk, and you've trained more in the sword things than me," She would playfully give her brother a Force Push of a shove to get that point across to him. "But yeah, we're gonna be the best brothers and sister combo the whole world has ever seen. Azie will come in all shoom shoom shoom, I'll run in after like phwar! And they'll all go flying like birds, and Azri will be all 'Mr. Gloomy stop being all gloomy and take off the mask because you look like a dumbens'," She would immitates her brothers either side of her own motion of her Force Push, having swung her boken to immitate Azazel and waggling her finger to immitate Azreal.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 6:49 pm

Azazel gave his sister a little growl at her imitations, but decided to ignore her. He walked up to the main desk and the woman asked him for their information. He gave her their names and she gave him a unit number, as well as their soldier identification numbers. He thanked her and returned to his siblings, a look of content on his face "Sister dearest, brother, we are now principales." He moved passed them and out of the building before making his way towards the arena "I feel rather sporting today, little sister. Up for a spar?" He flicked a look over his shoulder, but kept floating forwards, not caring whether or not the others would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 5:30 am

Azrael couldn't help but high five his sister on those impressions, she was getting better and better at those recently. She had him pegged down for sure, so why not reward her ego a bit. "There was an Idea I wanted to bounce off you while Zel is is registering us. Not really clan related, but more so to do with our plasma" He would say floating around his younger sister a few times as he spoke, only stopping in front of her when he finished placing his ringers on his chin. "It's easy for us to bring up a small enough ball of plasma to do some damage. But like imagine building up a massive amount of plasma between your hands. Compressing it all as best as you can. And then like, unleashing a massive wave of energy?" He would say just before his younger brother would return from registering in the shogunate forces, not really something that he was keen on, but he would do it as it was expected of him. "Let's do it close to the library, I want to grab a few scrolls on Fuinjutsu."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 10:19 am

Ariel had been about to follow Azazel as he was stepping inside, "Well... fine. But this time I'm not going to hold back any techniques, you're better at the kenjutsu and you do that weird copying thing, so it's only fair right," She said to him before Azreal instead got her attention, seemingly from that idea of her techniques, though she didn't know if this was actually true or not. "Oh, erm... yeah alright. Zelie you mind registering us all then whilst me and Azzie talk a second?" she wouldn't give him a chance to decline however as she hurried back to her other brother to listen to his little idea. Hearing him out she would look to her hands, "A wave of energy? Y'mean like..." she would show she didn't quite understand as she did a simple Force Push on a few pebbles on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 1:46 pm

Azazel nodded to his brother a bit "We can, but try not to take too long." He was being rather...polite. It wasn't really like him but Azazel thought that there was no reason to be overly rude to them. At the moment. He was sure they would do something to warrant his ire, so he prepared himself for just that. His siblings always found ways to get under his skin and annoy him after all "Ariel, that 'weird copy thing' is called Physical Mimic, my gift as a Ronin. Try to remember the name if you are going to mention it." With that, he simply lead the way to the arena and let his siblings speak amongst themselves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 9:43 am

Azrael couldn't help but do a face palm when his sister would do the force push technique trying to try and reenact what he was suggesting, perhaps this was something he would have to come up with on his own. "Close enough I guess" He would say to his sister at her attempt before floating ahead of the two for the library while he continued reading his book from before, he had gone back and fourth between the Chromatica Library and the Shogunate library so often that he hardly needed to pay attention to the directions anymore as he floated high enough for people to move out of his way. Then again being a Chromatica carrying a big stick usually got peoples attention, now just add Sir Edgelordand the over eager puppy and they were sure to turn heads. "You guys go on ahead and do your hand throwing thing you two love to do, it may take me a while to get all the information I need" He would say after a few minutes of floating to where he wanted to be at the moment. After leaving the two he would begin his search in the land of wonders. "Fuinjutsu, fuinjutsu.... If I were complex seal work, where would I be hiding?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 10:26 am

Ariel didn't know what brought on the face-palm, she listened to what he said and did what she thought he meant. She huffed, folding her arms over her chest and watching him floating off, likely towards the library as usual, "Such a meanie!" she called out after him, before hurrying onwards to meet up with Azazel again, wherein she would leap herself on to his back in her usual affectionate hug from behind, "So where we goin' then?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 3:36 pm

Azazel ignored his brother as he splintered off, walking with his sister to the arena "There is an arena in Sheol, sister dear. Why not spar there? Makes sense, no?" A bit of condescension was in his voice, but only a bit. His sister was always the bright and cheery one, quick to joke and fight in the moment rather than think. Much like his brother, but without the snooty "I'm better than you because I always have my nose stuffed in a book" attitude. He would love to crush his brothers bones, but alas mother would be cross if he did that. Not to mention Ariel might be a bit sad as well. Not that he cared much, he just couldn't stand her pouting. He hummed lightly as he continued to float on his way to the Arena.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mitsuton on 9th June 2017, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 8:42 am

Azrael could be seen floating through the aisles of the library, books and scrolls of interest scattering the floor behind him. He would pick them up on his return to the tables for him to truly delve into the subject of Fuinjutsu, a subject that would help him bring up the standings of the Chromatica clan within the shogunate. I mean sure combat was a good way of getting a clan noticed, but if one was able to raise a clan in status through it's economical contributions to the country, that in his opinion how he thought that the clan should be ran. His siblings seemed rather excited to go on with making their plasma sabers so they could advance to the fighting pits, a pain in the ass event for those who were fooled into becoming combatants in the world. So after taking a few minutes to find the essential materials he would need to proceed with his plans, he would retrace his "steps" to collect the books and scrolled he had left out earlier. "Alright, where to begin?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 8:55 am

Ariel was rather happy that Azazel didn't immediately toss her off his back like he normally did, and to show she was thankful for that she would give a slight more squeeze of the hug before she go off of him herself. "Yeah I guess that makes sense. I mean, a sparring area is a sparring area right? As long as we're not in anyone's way it doesn't change anything." She looked to her fingers as she wiggled them, hoping she could get a new technique working to surprise her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime26th May 2017, 5:15 pm

Azazel nodded slightly as they continued walking on, reaching the arena. He picked a little sparring ring at the edge of the large training grounds and turned to his sister with a raised brow "Are you planning on getting thrashed once more or are you actually going to give me a challenge, sister dear?" He floated serenely a few feet away from her, his hands at his side as he prepared for her to make the first move. He never liked going first in these things, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd November 2017, 5:28 am

[Claiming these for three person training]

D-rank = Gem Etching: Change Etch
D-rank = Gem Etching: Fuel Etch
D-rank = Mandalore metalurgy
D-rank = Force Move
D-rank = The Force
C-rank = Void style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triplets Registration [Team Training]   Triplets Registration [Team Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triplets Registration [Team Training]
Page 1 of 1