Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Building bridges

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime6th January 2017, 1:08 pm

It had been two months since the destruction of the port village; seeing such pain on the faces of people you've been trying to protect can be quite torturous, hope had yet to let the view of his people get to him at night, well at not a last night. The screams of people wanting to be save, the pain he felt as he watched something he was suppose to protect be destroyed right in front of his face. It always seemed to end the same way, two Carmel hands reacting out and helping him off the ground... these two hands always seemed to be in his dream, ever since he met them.

The sun shine brightly, waking him up from what most would've called an eternal sleep. He swiftly moved his hands in front of his face, blocking the few glares that the sun gave him. His back was against a tree, whom seemed ready to break due to his weight. He slowly rose to his feet, today was supposed to be the first meeting of the batchiatari since he returned, he inhaled deeply and began to walk towards the meeting hall. Hopefully it would go differently from the one prior, where he was the only curse mark wielder. Now the Opinions of other welders would be heard. Hope climbed the stairs until he entered a room were there were a few seats were y et to be fill, hope's and others.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime10th January 2017, 12:02 am

Armen walked about the bachiatari areas site seeing and clearing his mind. He has never felt soo far away from the ASN and the people he loved. But for some reason despite all that, he felt at peace. Today was a big meeting, so he made his way to the meeting room to find hope there. He would nod at Hope as a greeting gesture and take a seat. "So bruh, wat dis be?"
Back to top Go down

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 12:29 am

Seeing that one of the special guest had arrived but was still missing something, it probably would dawn on him later that he already began to count armenezra as one of them. The words which slurred out of armenezra mouth would take some time for hope to realized what had been said "huh!" Was the thing out of hope's mouth, what immediately followed his out burst was the raising of one eyebrows. Finally the words were understandable after he said them to himself about five or six times " well this is about two things." He stated firmly raising himself out of his chair, he cleared his throat loud grabbing all the attention of those gathered in front of him "got to do this right, I can't mess up." " to those of you who know, and to those of you whom will learn today. I, hope kurogane, was earnestly appointed leader; and with this title I plan to use it to protect our home." Hope stated, as he scanned the crowd seeing if anyone objected, and no one did. " My current goal is to leave for the land of madness, where I will awaken my true self, which our gods had planned for me. I am looking for anyone who will choose to accompany me on this journey?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 2:40 am

Armen sat in his chair quietly looking at Hope, wondering why he felt that he had to put on a strong demeanor for the people. Must be his first time leading something big like this, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that this was way too much for him to handle. Signs of approval and encouraging chatter can be heard in the background as Hope took his appointed responsibility as leader. Maybe it did take a genius. Either way, Armen was only here to clear his mind not to argue about who the boss is, besides Hope was a pretty cool dude.  His former sensei, Crystal wanted him to take her late lover's place in Bachiatari with his brother so here he is. Though Armen never met the guy, he figured that he could become like a father figure to Crystal's baby. One of the impressions that he would want crystal's child to have of him is his heart for those in need. Even though Armen sincerely didn't care too much about 'everyone' in need, he would sure want the child to think so, and become a person like that. So when Hope desperately asked for assistance on the mission, Armen reluctantly rose his hand as well. " Ya.. bruh, we gotchyo back. Let's fuckin get em yay. "
Back to top Go down

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime12th January 2017, 1:05 pm

Hope forced a smile on his face, as no one had even thought of a word to reply to him with, until armenezra had spoken up. Hope stared at him, repeating the words he said in his head, until finally it me sense. "Very well we have one person, will anyone else like to join?" Hope questioned, praying that the minds of the people have changed. One villager stood to his feet then began to speak "allow me to explain this, we, the villagers accept you as the batchiatari head, but your words can only take you so far with us. You see with this organization, there are factions which support each member, currently your name holds no worth. Do something for us, and we will return the favor!" The villager stated before leaving, soon followed by the elders, until there only let two people in the room. Hope was currently let with the option to help the villagers and gain there trust or travel without father assistance but armenezra's. "In order to help people succeed, one must succeed." Hope stated as he collected a few scrolls and kunais before staring at armenezra "I'm ready anytime you are!" In his eyes a match was lit, he was more determined than ever to get this offer with.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime12th January 2017, 2:00 pm

Armen would turn his attention to the elder man. The elder man seemed unconvinced by Hope's speech and unwilling to participate. Though it his argument made sense, why should any of them give their lives in a battle for a man that has yet to prove his worth. After his outburst the elder man left, and the crowd immediately followed, leaving both Armenezra and Hope together in an empty room. Hope's demeanor seemed different than before, almost as if the man's words hit a soft spot, and that he was ready to go out and do something stupid. Hope would gather his things and then stare at Armen once more telling him that he was ready on Armen's mark. Armen would reply shaking his head and laughing a bit, knowing that Hope isnt thinking clearly. So in an endearing way , Armen would try to bring sense into the equation. " My lord, where we funna go? and why we gotsta go der? wat we funna find? n why must u be woke der?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building bridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building bridges   Building bridges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building bridges
Page 1 of 1