Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Empty
PostSubject: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 1:14 pm

It had been a couple days since Ka's last mission, and he was starting to feel restless with the lack of activity, so he decided that he would go and collect another mission for his team. Thats Exactly what he did, so after saying his farewells to his clansmen he would make his way to the main dome riding on Stalkers back. It would take them a few minutes for them to make their way to their destination, where after a few minutes of talking to the elders he was given another D rank mission scroll. Thinking that it would be just as meaningless as his last couple of mission he would head towards the exit, however upon examining the mission details his eyes would widen out of excitment. They had to demolish a derelict building a few blocks away from the Kage mansion. "Excuse me, you you two mind going to the Zerin Compound and inform Ada Zerin of our mission. And then over to the hotel by the elevator to collect Jazz Kukinorite. I have to go back to my house and grab supplies for the mission" He would ask a couple of village guards who simply nodded and left the mansion to collect his team mates. Though it was true that he needed to grab some supplies, he really did not want to speak to his team mates, if you could call them that.

So Ka would make his way back to the Jiko compound, where he was greeted with smiles by his clansmen. If only Ada and Jazz could be this polite, then again they would probably have heart attacks doing so. After a few minutes in his room Ka would leave the compound once again, only this time his pockets were bulging with explosive tags. It was about time that they were given a mission that didn't involve them cleaning up after slobs or lazy assholes.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 2:10 pm

Ada had just return home and was resting from a day of training at mothers. His two new, self proclaimed, best friends had walked with him back home to make sure he made it ok. The two girls were babbling back and forth between their selves as Ada took a seat on the front porch to his home. No sooner did the gate to the yard snap shut from the small group entering then did the guard show up at the gate. Village guards showing up on Clan grounds was not an uncommon thing but usually it was to go to Mother's home, not Ada's. First thoughts ran through his mind about how this was the time that he had to step up. They were here to discuss the clans actions around the villages actions and HE had to make the decisions. He'd jumped the gun a little in his mind as he gave a motion to the guard for him to enter the yard.

The guard reached into his coat and presented a small bound scroll to Ada. The two women with Ada still hadn't shut their traps the entire time this was happening. "A mission your team leader accepted." The guard said plainly. Wasn't much resentment in his voice but it was easy to tell he didn't like the idea of running errands for a genin.

Of course. Ada thought to himself as he received the scroll. "Seems my teammate thinks himself just as high and mighty as princess does." Ada said ignoring the fact that he had his 'holier than thou art' attitude at times as well, but he caught himself quickly. Good thing too, his new, again self proclaimed masters, had all ready prepared a roll of paper to smack him with. "My apologies." Ada said quickly. "Thank you for informing me of this, and sorry about my team mate ordering you around. I really do appreciate this." Ada said standing up and tucking the scroll away in a pouch on his waist. His teachers nodding in a kind of 'OMG HE'S ACTUALLY LEARNING' kind of way. The guard gave a nod and headed out to return to his duties he was actually assigned to.

Ada's leg was healing quickly with treatments from Mother during his training but it still pulsed with every step he took on it. One of his vectors wrapped snugly around his leg mainly from habit at this point. It did help quite a bit though to keep weight off it and allowed him to seem like he was walking normally. With a breath and wave Ada headed out towards the meeting location, ignoring the screaming and wavy teary eyed, again self proclaimed adoptive mothers of his.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 4:15 pm

Jazz had finished reading her book and was currently working on Toad the first of the collection she had been attempting to create, of course it was hard work she had been making sketches all morning blueprints if you will detailing the creation process working through them as she utilized her memory as a reference. She was glad that in addition to her vast intelligence she had perfect recall sure there were somethings that she honestly would of loved to forget, like the woman engaging in relations with another person other than Da while she was in her crib but others like watching the woman create puppets for her godmother came in handy. She was currently wondering which materials would be cost effective enough for her to procure as she knew that attempting to find them herself would be difficult still if she could reduce some of the cost of buying the materials to create her puppets she'd be all for it. She hated the massive price increases within the Land of Greed it made potential puppeteers suffer before they could even attempt to make one. It didn't of course help that she was making her own from scratch she wouldn't be caught dead attempting to use any of those shoddy stock puppets that her fellow "puppeteers" all thought were the rage.

She admired Red of course for giving rise to them but sometimes she hated how the current generation couldn't innovate they simply utilized what was the standard customizing it to them but never bothered to truly deviate and set a name for themselves like she wished to do. A knock on her door would cause her to frown she had specifically asked her bodyguards that she wasn't to be disturbed so it was probably not them. She would scan over the blueprints using her advanced processing speed to do so within moments before she crumpled them up into a ball lit a match and burnt them. Her perfect recall allowed her to simply remember everything she had written so when she started again she would just continue from where she left off. Every great puppeteer was also a master at secrecy and justly paranoid about others attempting to learn the secrets of their work. The knock would sound again and she would get up walk over and open the door one of her bodyguards holding a scroll and explaining that one of the Chunin had delivered it instead of watching the gates saying Ka had asked them to do so. Odd that a Chunin would listen to a genin much less Ka, were they truly so bored. Jazz thought to herself before nodding and walking out of the door she already had everything she needed of course.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:52 pm

Ka had just arrived at the demolition site within a minute of getting his tags, and noticing that his team mates had yet to arrive, took it upon himself to walk inside the building. On the outside you could see massive holes, bits of concrete hanging by steel support rods, and other such debris, which was pretty much the same on the inside. No wonder it had to be demolished, it wasn't just an eye sore but also a hazard to anyone stupid enough to walk inside. Ka however was just the opposite, he walked around the derelict building placing explosive tags on the support beams throughout the building. A few homeless people were seen within the building who were curious about what he was doing and decided to ask just that. "The village council comissioned my team to handle the demolition of this building. So if I were you I'd clear out of here" Ka would say as he finished off attatching 20 explosive tags throughout the building. The hobo's were obviously upset that their home was about to be destroyed, but left anyways to ensure their own survival. Ka would look out one of the holes to see Stalker sleeping near the entrance of the building, and chuckle slightly before heading on outside to await his team mates.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 6:19 pm

Ada arrived, on his own schedule, to the demolition site. The eye sore of a building was easy to pick out from miles around. It was easy to see why the building needed to go. Walking around the corner Ada's eyes caught sight of Ka's little pet. "Must be the right place." Ada said as he moved closer to the beast. His free vector swiped through the wall of the building feeling the first few meters into the building as Ada walked along to stand next to the stalker. His vector catching wind of Ka as he himself made it back to the entrance of the building. "So how did you get the village to approve you to take down a building?" Ada said with a little bit of a smile. Honestly it didn't seem like anything near what a genin should be doing regardless of who they were. Still though it was something a lot more interesting than pulling weeds like the mission they completed a few days ago. "No complaints, just wondering really." Ada added as he looked up across the face of the building.

O.O.C. Sry short and not colored but I'm trying to post fast to make a dinner appointment
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 9:37 pm

Jazz had arrived last not that she minded, her hands were in her pockets and she would walk up to Ada while staring at the building they were apparently supposed to demolish raising one of her legs and kicking outward a couple of times as she stretched hoping to finally get to unleash fangs at something. She would then place her leg down on the floor before assuming either Ka wasn't here already or that he was probably in the building noting how some homeless people had been walking out of it. Hello teme, I'm assuming the baka is in the building then? Jazz said before turning to gaze at Ada, as she herself did wonder how they managed to secure a demolition mission as a D-rank but then again considering it was just blowing something up and nothing serious perhaps it was just a regular mission just with the freedom to utilize techniques to speed up the process if they so wished.

She would turn noticing the cat her stoic face almost frowning at it's sight but she decided she wouldn't let it get to her one day she'd find a way to get even with the damn thing but until then she had to make her displeasure at the sight of it more hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 10:34 pm

Ka was just exiting the building when his team mates had arrived at the site. "Got the mission because it would give us a chance to let loose without much risk of getting us all killed. Now I have already placed explosive tags on the support columns" He said in a in an emotionless voice, sure it was exciting to be doing something like this, but he would much rather do this with another team one that doesn't piss him off by looking at them. "Now the tags will help bring it down, but everything will be far too big for any of us, even stalker to carry. So if any time you guys want to let loose. Now is the time" He would say as he put his hand together to make a seal, detonating all thirty tags. Now I'm not one to toot my own horn or anything, but Ka was looking pretty bad ass standing with his back t an exploding building.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 11:20 pm

Ada actually liked the sound of this mission. Something about destroying instead of cleaning appealed him, but there was a part of him that didn't really want to do this right now. His leg was still hurting and he'd rather not re-injure himself before it finished healing. Still, not everyday you get to crush an entire building under orders. Then again its not everyday that you have a teammate willing to blow up thirty explosive tags less than ten meters away. Ada was smiling, completely ready to enjoy this mission till he say Ka's hands move together. At that point only one thing was going through his mind. "WHAT THE H~" Ada started to yell as the explosions were set off. The blast force seeking out any exits to the building it could find. Windows and door ways shot out with dust and stone and wood and god knows what else was left in the building. Even with an injured leg Ada proved he could back the F up from a building rather quickly.

Ada's vectors Curled tight together and blocked what dust and crap they could from hitting him in the back. After the blast was over Ada turned back to his teammates. "I've said a lot of stupid crap, but could we at least get more of a warning than 'I'd like to die now'" Ada yelled out as he put his hands together mocking Ka's hand sign. "Jeeze man." Ada continued as he brushed a bit of dust out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime6th November 2014, 2:30 pm

Jazz would listen to Ka while she herself would quietly turn around and back up a good twenty feet before turning back around and looking to see that Ada seemingly didn't understand what was about to happen. She would of warned him but really, she wasn't that nice and thus when she kicked into the air to ride on the air currents from the explosion she would only chuckle mentally as Ada's voice raised. Teme, you should of known the Baka would do something like this. Jazz said though possibly not loud enough for them to hear it splitting into two doppelgangers both of whom would turn in the air kicking out two Fangs she herself would send out two Harmonies which would contact the doppelgangers powering them up causing their next Fang fired out. The first fangs would reach the building exploding as well with wind in order to fan the flames of the explosion, the next Fangs would do so as well over a radius of ten feet instead of two dealing their own destruction while also increasing the fire.

Jazz would just repeat the Melody while her Doppelgangers shot out two Fangs, fairly mechanical not at all "fun" like one would think at least until the flames were potent enough that they'd be able to scorch the stone. As for the glass, rocks and dust from the explosion due to her distance most wouldn't get on her and those which did would fail to pierce her skin as she didn't have much to worry in terms of safety.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime6th November 2014, 5:32 pm

Ka watched with a grin as Jazz decided to move silently backwards without warning Ada, seemed that even though those two had more in common, that she really didn't care about her team mates. That's something that he would have to remember for a later date. So as the building started to explode Ka would turn towards it activating his displaced armour, and started to rotate the aura around his fists. As chucks of concrete and debris moved towards himself and Ada, he would punch at each piece shattering it around him leaving a pile of rubble around him. "Less talk more work"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 4:58 pm

Fangs, and drills, a little idiot people who make something like blowing up a building not even fun. I'm forgetting something else to that line but I don't remember it. Still between princess grumpy with her all most always void of emotion face and the once happy genin to the now angry child things in this team was feeling unusually heavy. This is probably where Ki would tell me that its my fault blowing up a building has become such a mood sucking fest. Ada thought to himself as he shook the last bit of dust from his hair out. The building, or once a building now a pile of rubble, was being crushed between Ada's two partners but he couldn't halp but stand their and wounder. "I know I'm not the most happy go lucky person but is this what we really are?" Ada said not really realizing he was speaking out loud until it was too late. Still it was something that needed to be said.

"Zerin's are the ghastly ghost legends of a clan to many people, so I think I understand the need and want to be the one who looks the most intimidating, but I think its time we changed." Ada said. He may have been trying to let his real self out a little more but his 'outer self' had its good points too. "This is what our third official meeting as a full team minus our 'sensei'." Ada continued actually putting up air quotes when he said sensei. "How is all three of us remaining silent about everything, and brooding and what not. That's not a team." Ada said, dropping the confidence in his voice on that last statement. He really didn't know what a real team was but he knew it wasn't this. "I think, we put everything away. Call it from this day forth, princess's superiority complex, Ka's need to be the strongest, put it all behind us for the better of the team.  I'd rather not end up with the same sins of my fathers and not take this chance." Ada said taking a seat on a fallen pillar to wait for the other two to respond. "No more silent brooding, no more in.....slightly less insults. Lets actually try to do something with this team. Show them we aren't just clan heirs but a team to be reckoned with." Ada said again losing his confidence at the end getting really quiet. He was trying but even he had a long way to go before he would change his ways.

OH MY! thats what was missing from that first line
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 7:04 pm

Jazz would frown ever so slightly before retaining her usually stoic mask as she continued the destruction Hn. Jazz said crossing her arms over her chestand focusing on the task at hand, she didn't care what Ka thought anyways she was just doing this because she had to, and would instead retreat into her mind labelling this as another training session. Ada's words would cause her to pause though her doppelgangers wouldn't she would descend listening to him her face blank as she reflected over his words. He was right on some level even she could see that she was failing at this team integration exercise even her letter from Lynx-sama had stated that she was missing the point of everything yet shouldn't shame the clan. It was..confusing here she was acting like how she was expected to yet instead of submit and accept the status quo Ka constantly butted heads with her and now it was building into genuine resentment on his part. She didn't hate Ka, no she honestly didn't, nor did she hate his animal sure she did want revenge on it due to the embarassment but it wasn't hate or resentment.

She disliked those who were less intelligent than herself, even though she had been at his home and saw how much he read so she couldn't really call him a failure. She just didn't want to seem weak and foolish by taking back her label to offer him some sort of respect, by the same token Ada who she for the most part tolerated much better than Ka due to him not giving her cause to insult him other than the name attached to him. He had mellowed out from the first meeting showing his vulnerablities and mentioning that he was terrified during their first meeting was that the purpose of a team? So share things with, she wouldn't know she had lived in the cut throat Kukinorite Clan constantly sparring to eliminate the weakness within her. Repressing her emotions so she could have a blank mask so no one could read how she truly felt in order to strengthen her eventual snap so her emotions could fuel her latent potential for Nen. Yet Ada's point stood, sure Jazz didn't trust her team and it was doubtful that they trusted her either especially Ka but that was because it was how she was taught never to trust others except for the clan, even among the clan Lynx-sama was to be trusted above all.

If my words have been disrupting the harmony of this team and thus lowering my successful completion of the mission Lynx-sama assigned to me upon joining this team. I will tone down my insults restricting it to only names. I will remove them only if either of you prove yourselfs strong enough to defeat me in a spar only then can I trust that I'm not carrying the team and that you two are capable enough to have my back. Jazz said shutting her mouth so that the last couple of words was said only mentally so as to maintain her ice queen persona she was..a weapon not a person that was what she was taught and she would maintain it to the best of her ability. Be that as it may a weapon was only useful if it cut enemies not..allies even as tentative as the alliance was, as such while she couldn't promise to get close to them emotionally because it would go against her conditioning. Though on some level she did want....friends she wasn't a sociopath after all she just associated emotions with Lynx-sama's "training" to repress them she didn't want to have to go through retraining assuming word got out that she wasn't the ideal weapon she was created to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 9:32 pm

As much as he disliked his so called team, Ada did have a point on how a team should work, however one thing that he forgot to mention was that teams work best when they all respected each other. Which judging from their time together, none of them did so what exactly could this group be called? Sure they were all strong in their own ways and could possibly be a world reknown team, but unless they actually started to treat eachother with respect that was going to be a long way off. "If you concider us a team, then we're all in trouble" He would say as Stalker flew into the pile of rubble to start pulverizing the debris into dust, at least one of the group were having fun doing this mission. Then again Stalker wasn't taking the abuse that Ka was on a regular basis. Well at least they said that they would cut down on the insult towards him, guess it was a start, but they each had a long way to go before he ever trusted or respected either of them. Ka would remain silent as the two went on talking about how a team should operate, but honestly that ship had already sailed in his mind, and the two of them would have to do something spectacular in order for him to change his mind.

Ooc: mkay, pretty sure we all have the requirements for this mission completed. So if yall want we can just end it here and take another one, or continue going for CD purposes.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 2:10 pm

Ada's right hand trembled a little, purely out of fear. Both of them had their points to add. Trust didn't exactly come to any of them, but it had to start somewhere right. Ada took hold of his right hand with his left as he gave a nod. Words weren't going to go far in this team. "Fine." Ada said, with a little waver in his voice. He wasn't scared of these two, but what he was about to say. "Fine." Ada said again putting a bit of strength into his voice. He looked at the building still crumbling away. He was sure he was going to regret this later but it was the only way he saw getting anything out of this. "I'll fight you. You both. Here and now." Everything Ada had read in his books about teams, ranging from actual instructional books to a few fantasy novels and such, a single person, normally the team leader, had to take seat as the driving force of the group for anything to get done. God did Ada wish their sensei could actually do his job. Ada pushed up from his seat and fell had to the ground. His hand quickly flew up to catch himself up against a fallen pillar as he let all his weight on his still healing leg. His vectors no longer wrapped around it for support. Slowly he limped a few paces away to stand pretty closely equal distant from both Ka and Jazz. He took up a piece of metal to help brace himself as he stood their looking at them.

Many things were running through Ada's mind, but mostly it was different translations to the word idiot. Still though this was probably the best thing he could do in this situation. He took a breath to insure no waver in his voice. "Since it seems that none of us do well using our words, come at me." Ada said giving a wave with his one free hand. I think we should point something out here. Ada's family are all trained to hide all signs of fear and pain. It was the one thing Ada thought he was actually half way decent at. So as he gave the wave he full well was ready for one stalker, two clones, and two really pissed off teammates to charge him. "I'm not leaving this place as we are now. None of us are getting anything out of this team. So if I have to beat you both into slaves to my will I will. Run if you really want to get away but I assure you that if I have to chase you things will get worse, because I stand her not as a genin but a member of the Zerins and I promise you that as long as they call us a team, as long as I call us a team I will make this work. So how bout it? I'm waiting princess, robot." Ada was putting a lot of bluff into this trying to get through, but he really honestly expected to get destroyed where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 7:01 pm

Jazz would perk up when Ada said the first fine her eyebrow raising ever so slightly witht he second one but when he mentioned fighting both her and Ka at the same time her face would twitch as she repressed a smile at the turn of events. Getting ahead of yourself are you, Teme. Hmph I can dig it a three way free for all using the rules Ka and I set winner causes the others to become slaves. Your right I am not one to express myself fully through words but pain? It's the best type of language. Jazz said as her doppelgangers would turn before dropping downward as well seeing as there was going to be a fight, likewise this could be her opportunity to gauge Ada's combat skill. She liked "fair" challenges as rather than make it a 2 v 1 as Ada seemed to have wanted she petitioned for a free for all, fair for her she didn't want to be dragged down by Ka. Will the cat with wings be joining in again Ka, I'd rather you state it clearly than having another ambush like last time. Jazz said walking so that she was equally spaced between Ada and Ka her doppelgangers flanking her as all three would slip into a fighting stance she would hide how much she was looking forward to this fight with her usual mask though she couldn't say she wasn't excited.

Hmph who would of known Teme would step up like this. Jazz thought to herself before getting ready both of her hands raised to cover her chest while her gaze flickered between Ka and Ada she had already chosen a primary opponent in her mind but she would take the free for all to heart the other two were both targets and she would systematically take both of them out when she could. Her doppelgangers would move into her usual stance of fighting left and right knees raised while hands apart in order to balance their bodies the left staring at Ka while the right stared at Ada. Whenever your ready. Ka, unless your afraid to get beaten again. Jazz said calling out in her usual monotone as if she couldn't care whether or not they'd all fight each other though she deliberately had taunted Ka banking on his resentment towards her causing him to want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 3:52 am

I'll fight you, you both. Here and now" That was all Ka needed to hear for a slight sensation of satisfaction from this encounter, he'd been itching for a fight since they all met up less then ten minutes ago, hell it could have been bubbling over since their last mission. This could be the day that he would put these two in their place, if the gods were kind of course. So as Ada spoke those first few words Ka was already on the move, choosing to ignore the rest of the conversation between the two, he knew the terms to the fight already. Jazz and himself had a couple of spars already, so this wasn't new to him, well fighting Ada was new and Ka was curious as to what he was capable of and what exactly made his clan so reknown for. Moving at crashing ground speed towards Ada with an exploding seal in each hand, keeping his senses on alert, that chilling feeling he got at the Zerin compound last time was one he remembered and would feel for during the fight.

He would near his target ready to strike him, and when he was five feet away Ka would crouch down almost skidding on the ground while his left hand place a tag upon the ground. Quicker then he moved towards Ada the Jiko heir would jump in the opposite direction at vacuum release speed, towards his second target, Jazz. Although he did not hear Jazz suggest a free for all, Ka had no intention of fighting alongside her at this time, he had beef with both of them and would fight both of them. Win or lose he was going to give them a run for their money, and he would do so without the assistance of Stalker, as he was too busy smashing chunks of the building into dust. Just after he jumped towards Jazz, Ka would make a hand seal causing the tag he place in front of Ada to explode. Meanwhile as he soared through the air at A rank towards Jazz he would spin his body around so that he was facing her, fist clenched and displacment aura rotating around it. Getting closer to Jazz Ka would bring his arm back, and would throw his fist at her midsection.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime12th November 2014, 10:07 am

Ada listened to Jazz speaking but he had moved where he was for a reason. To able to look at both his opponents without having to turn much at all. All right. Here we go. Just how far do I have to go. Ada thought to himself as Ka made his move. His blatantly obvious run forward was easy to predict and Ada's vectos was all ready in motion, but they never crossed over Ka. Ada's eyes flicked over to Ka as his hand his the ground. As soon as the tag came into view after Ka jumped back one of Ada's vectors moved shot down on top of it, ripping the tag in half before Ka was able to activate it. If this was all Ka had to offer Ada didn't have much trouble. Then again Ada doubted that was all he had. Still He remained silent watching the Ka move in on Jazz. He made sure to keep the two dopels in sight as well to make sure sneak attacks weren't in today's game plan.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 12:07 am

The match had begun..and once it did Jazz's mind would speed up as she focused, her and the Doppelganger's each manifesting their field while the original processed what was occuring. Ka would be the first to move but Jazz was the second, she would tap her foot at as she watched Ka's movement thus moving at Crashing Ground speed. The ripple extending to her doppelgangers  as Jazz's Shadow manifested behind her each of the hydra heads roaring savagely. As that happened both doppelgangers would bite their cheeks savagely before spitting out the blood which leaked from the wounds into their hand letting it drip down their arms as they kicked out with their respective legs sending two Axis streaking through their "Fields" at Ka. Doppelganger's could bleed after all and while small wounds such as that wouldn't dispell them it was enough to allow the bloodlust to take hold. Jazz was one to plan ahead and she could easily read Ka's body movement to see that Ada wasn't the real target and as a result the moment Ka changed directions to head for Jazz they would kick outward while Jazz herself would tap once more. If my "Fangs" scared you Ka, these should absolutely terrify you. Jazz said speaking about the Axis her monotone having a trace of pride in it, once the ripple got to her doppelgangers they would darting right and left respectively plant matter bursting from the ground below them to make an X in front of the original. Both Axis were the distraction and a potential attack while the Overgrowth would burst out of the ground at the same speed Ka was moving to intercept her despite their durability not all that formidable they were merely a delay not a full block.

Ka seemed a lot more serious, perhaps it was his resentment for her that caused it and knowing that her plants moved as a short of defense for her she would kick off the ground skating backwards on roots which burst up from the ground for her. As she used her Trick Speed to move at swift release speeds heading towards the rubble of the building. Her doppelgangers on the other hand would change directions spinning on their heel to ascend higher into the air the plant life their Forest Trick manifested following after them to create spirals.

All
Spoiler:

Jazz
Spoiler:

Doppelgangers
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 1:05 am

As the Jiko heir jumped off the ground he was able to see something that would make this whole duel worthy, the explosive tag he had placed on the ground before Ada had been torn to shreds before he could get a chance to set it off. This brought a grin to his face as now he had a better understanding of what the Zerin clan was hiding, they seemed to be able to control an invisible force, which possibly had the ability to change. That definitely would explain the chilling feeling he felt back at their compound, this would have to be taken into account when fighting him.

However he had another problem to deal with, Jazz's god damn skates and her kicks. As his body moved towards her at Vacuum release (Still airborn from last post), he would see her skates kick outnwhat looked like an arc of lightning towards him while her dopplegangers caused plants to grow out at him in order to block him from her. However Ka had planned ahead for something like this,nas the lightning neared him his hands wouldngrab a dozen explosive tags. Then he would move his hands together making anset of hand seals crumpled between them. Jazz's attacks would make contact, but only with a chunk of rubble Ka had replaced with. Meanwhile Ka would appear behind Ada in a cloud of smoke, and would strike at the nerve clusters going up Ada's spine and stopping at the base of his neck. However with each strike upon Ada he would place an exploding tag on the spot he struck.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime15th November 2014, 11:49 am

The palm of a vector erupted from Ada's back the moment the puff of smoke appeared. The vecotr's hand fully stretched out as it moved at A rank speeds to catch Ka's first strike before it had a chance to land on Ada. It would continue to push back on Ka using its B-rank strength. If the vector's speed and power were enough to over power Ka it would continue on and snap its palm shut around Ka, hoping at the least to take hold of Ka's arm with its nearly a meter wide had. While one vector was dealing with Ka, Ada's other vector coiled into a wall between him and Jazz's location. Ada turned his head to look back at Ka a moment. "I'd really like to go home without breaking anything please." Ada said softly. His hand still wrapped tightly around the piece of metal helping to hold him up right. His weight shifting slightly showing his comfort with standing here, and with this fight.

O.O.C. Sorry about the short post, and sorry about being late but I got caught up in something. Promise my next posts will get better.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime16th November 2014, 9:21 am

Jazz would continue to skate backwards until she was at the rubble dismounting from the plant life created by her forest road to skate over the rubble itself as she stayed moving while watching Ka and Ada fight it out. Her doppelgangers were given simple orders, to play with the two of them and thus that was what they would do. The two would end up having their plant life intertwin so they skates onto of the same roots with the left doppelganger using Melody as she skated forward before turning on a whim to kick out a quick Fang aimed at Ka. Meanwhile the right doppelganger would recieve the Melody buff before doing a short hop her right leg raised and kicking out a thorn followed by three more in rapid succession all aimed at Ada. Each of them weren't aimed "at him" directly rather Jazz used her own intellect to calculate exactly where to strike him so that if he remained in the same place the thorns would merely graze him while if he dodged well it would be a lot worse to say the least (think the symbol fire blast makes in terms of arrangement).

Her doppelgangers would take care of the talking for her as Jazz had nothing to say other than her own comments on the match as a whole. Oh don't worry Ada-teme, the worse that'll happen is that you'll bleed for me nicely, seeing as Ka is unable to. the right doppelganger said in the usual Jazz monotone while the left one smiling stareed impassively waiting for the opening of one of them slipping up so she could take advantage of it and give the original the win.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime17th November 2014, 2:00 am

What on earth was this thing that had gotten a hold of his arm, almost felt like a hand, but it was much too large for any normal person. At least his quest to obtain knowledge of the Zerin's had been confirmed somewhat, and now he had a better understanding on how they fought. Kind of made sense if he was to really think about, Ada's attitude was one that would draw an opponent for an close quarters battle, to which he would use these invisible arms to attack them without really moving a muscle. Meanwhile out of the corner of his eye Ka was able to make out one of Jazz's Doppelgangers launching a Fang towards him, while another sent several other projectiles towards Ada. The situation was turning sour but was easily remedied, As his arm was grabbed by the vector Ka's free arm would drop six explosive tags. Then he would form a seal with his free hand, Causing all six explosive tags to explode at once right behind Ada. The force of the explosion was pretty high, engulfing the area, and sending anything nearby flying away. This included Ka who would luckily be blown clear away from the Fang sent towards him, however fortuitous it was it did also cause him to lose his displacement armour from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime17th November 2014, 10:45 pm

Ada's ears caught the snap of the air of as Jazz launched her attacks. A tight grouping of fangs shot out. Ada's mind kept repeating the same thing as before as he knew this may not have been the best idea to do right this second. Then again as the sound of rustling papers came from behind Ada, he knew it wasn't the best idea. Ada's free vector curled back trying to do what it could in a last ditch effort of defense. The smart thing to have done was to attempt to pull himself away using that vector to at least soften the blow of the blast but as stated before, Ada isn't the brightest cookie in the circle drum of life. Ada's other vector released Ka the second the blast went off, trying to do the same of the first and protect Ada but things went south fast, or rather they went north fast. Well ok I don't know what directions they would be blown because we never discuss these things but the point is, Ada found himself flying harshly away from Ka and towards the building across the road from the one they destroyed.

I like to think that as the explosion went off everything turned gray and paused only to hear the narrator say, 'You done fucked up Johnny'. But in reality nothing of the like could make this situation any better, for the ones involved or the ones watching. The impact was harsh as his vectors disappeared when the shock wave knocked him unconscious. His some what healing rib quickly re-fractured to add into the danger of the shock wave. Past injuries opening up aside, the boys lifeless body found itself being forced through a brick wall. His race's thick skin like nature helped protect what it could but a natural ability only went so far into saving him. His body laid in the ruble of the building lifeless not a real memory of what had just honestly happened.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime17th November 2014, 11:24 pm

Jazz watched or rather her doppelgangers did, there are many things that could happen as a result of this happening all of which Jazz had the unfortunate brain to calculate, the end results would of course be permanently etched in her mind until her death in about 24 or so years. As a result her doppelganger did the only thing it could do given the circumstances, and would teleport right on top of the explosive tags her body pressing against the ground using her strength to dig into it a bit as it detonated. A bite of the lip followed as the Doppelganger concentrated attempting in those fleeting seconds to transfer at least one of the explosive tags to Digitized Storage knowing fully well that if it did detonate everything she stored within would be at danger of being lost. Doppelgangers were expendable, people weren't if Ada died then it would be something Jazz would never forget. Not for any sentimental reason but more like she would never forget failing the first mission Lynx-sama had given her namely, be on a squad and participate in the Chunin Exams with them. Sure the mission could be determined in various ways but in Jazz's mind her completion of the mission weighed heavily on the fact that she had a squad, a squad consists of three genin and a jonin sensei remove any of those and it is no longer a squad and thus she could not participate in the exams resulting in a mission failure. Jazz Duo Kukinorite did not fail missions especially not her first one and even more so one given to her by Lynx-sama, failure meant reconditioning if not termination she was terrified of both one due to it being extremely unpleasant even for a masochist as herself and the other because it would mean her purpose in life would be extinguished.

The other doppelganger would blur forward at vacuum release speeds still boosted thanks to Melody in a bit to tackle Ada out of the way if possible as it knew that the other doppelganger was only delaying the inevitable. The original on the other hand watched everything with her usual blank mask but that could be seen cracking ever so slightly, her hands her in fists and before she thought about it she was already moving towards the place she calculated Ada would end up from the blast. The spar was inconsequential at the moment however her shadow practically oozed what could be considered the Kukinorite version of killing intent all of it focused on Ka due to his actions. She wasn't angry no she was furious both at the fact that Ka had made her fail her mission and the fact that his actions didn't just end in one potential death if her gamble hadn't worked but also her own if Lynx-sama didn't think she was worth keeping around. After all it was like Roxas-san had said she was just a clone they could always make more. Ka...what did you do. Jazz said during the obvious quiet that could only follow such an explosion as she attempted to rush towards the wall Ada went through in a bid to check his condition and rush him to a medical center if he still lived. If he didn't then, honestly she would leave to find their sensei and inform him of what happened and perhaps find a safe place that she could reflect over exactly what might happen to her when Lynx-sama found out about her failure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime19th November 2014, 12:16 pm

Stalker had been watching this whole ordeal from the corner of his eye while he continued to smash the rubble into dust, and was shocked to his his master drop 6 explosive tags because he knew exactly what he was going to do with them. He was about to rush towards Ada in hopes to help save him from the explosion, but stopped when he seen the two dopplegangers already tackling him out of the way while also trying to lessen the explosion. Pointless if you asked him, but at this point they all had to do what they had to to ensure everyones survival, As Ka was thrown from the explosion Stalker moved to intercept him before he hit a wall or a loose steel rod. He caught the boy expertly, and immediately dropped him on the ground before letting out a deafening roar right in Ka's face, Jazz was not the only one furious with Ma, but Stalker would be the first to do something about it. "Yeah yeah, I get it, now go take Ada to the medics while Jazz and I settle our differences" He would say standing up and taking notice to his clothes, torn to shreds.

So Stalker would move towards Ada's limp body, and place him on his back so that he could take him to the medical center as soon as possible. Meanwhile Ka was slowly making his way towards Jazz, moving cautiously because he could see the state of her Hydra shadow, which looked way beyond pissed at him. Still holding six tags in his hand Ka would simply grin at her question to him. "I simply showed him that he is still weak, then again he probably knew that being as two faced as he is" Ka said moving into a defensive stance, ready for what Jazz was going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]   Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blow up a building, Muahahahahahahahaha [D rank mission]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next