Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Enzo's Training Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Enzo's Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime27th December 2016, 7:44 pm

Hakagure, a place full of rough-necked individuals that seem to be more bread for battle than anything. Even the other genin stood apart from the others as some sort of elite, much different from how Ennzo is like. But that was ok, Enzo knew that he wasn’t like anyone else, only due to the fact that he was trying out this entire ninja thigs out of convenience. It was either that or become a merchant, with the latter being too much of his family tree as it is. Class was out for the time being, with Enzo ending up with a group of “Friends” for the time being. “Noigawa……” Enzo would say as he casually practiced some handsigns. Noigawa looked over to him as he took a bite of his sandwich. “What’s up?” Enzo stopped doing his hand signs and looked over to his fellow genin. There is something I want to try, want to play a little bit of hide and seek?” Noigawa looked a bit skeptical, but nodded his head. “You never want to play with me Enzo, what changed your mind? “ Noigawa would say as he casually touched Enzo, pulling his hand back just a quickly. “What’s wrong with you? You’re practically burning up!”

Enzo didn’t really notice too much himself due to his endurance tiers, but after flicking his hand out, he smiled. “ It’s a jutsu I was working on. Don’t worry, this technique is practically harmless on its own. Flicker starter, good for lighting up things. “ Noigawa shrugged as he decided to go and hide. “No peeking!” Enzo waved him off as he closed his eyes. “1, 2, 3, 4…” Enzo continued to count, but performed a few handsigns at B rank speed in order to active his wind feeling jutsu. He wanted to see how good the sensory was. “7,8,9,10..here I come…” Enzo then opened his eyes and shouted out that he was done counting. “Ready or not! Here I come!” Enzo would say as he followed the trail of already feeling out Noigawa. It was a little easy, only due to the fact that Noigawa had ten seconds to hide, and Enzo was basically using his jutsu to track the movements. At least Noigawa was nice enough to be within range of the jutsu. “ Step..step…step…” All that could be heard was Enzo’s feet, which made noigawa nervous. “How does he know where I am?!” Noigawa would say as he tried to move from his hiding spot. “ Oh, a chase?” Enzo would say as he followed behind at high speed, crashing ground speed to be exact. This chase got Noigawa a bit nervous, making the ronin accidentally push down a tree with his freakish strength. “ Opps!!! Enzo! Look out!!” Noigawa started to rush back, realizing the mistake that was made and the fact that he could seriously hurt aa few people with that tree. Enzo had to deal with it as well, not having enough time to dodge. “Now or never I suppose…. “ Enzo would say in his mid as he tapped into his latent explosive release, using an unknown move. “”Bakuatsu!” Enzo basically launched an explosion at the tree, blowing it away.

“oh snap! You did it !!”
Noigawa would say as he walked over. “Are you ok?” Enzo looked at the tree and rolled his eyes. “You need to watch your strength. “ However, Noigawa was still thrilled. “Hey hey, you should try the Chunin exams one day!”

“I don’t wanna…..”
Comeon!!!! Enzo you just might be great!”

WC- 594

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime27th December 2016, 7:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 1:37 pm

“Enzo!! Wake up!!!”
“zzzzzzz….”
Enzo was taking his usual daily nap  after a hard day of work,  he didn’t want to do anything else but sleep. However, his aunt insisted with a few incoherent screaming about something that he should be doing. “Huh? What?” As Enzo drifts a bit more from his current slumber, to actual reality, he picked up on his aunt yelling at him about taijutsu. “Hmm, can you say that again? It’s a little hard to pay attention when your voice is so loud.” Enzo’s aunt sighed as she grabbed his ear. “You are going to go outside and train with your uncle. He’s staying home today, so make sure that you make conversation and pick something up. Something useful too!! You know your uncle hates small talk!” After that, His aunt put Enzo’s breakfast on a nearby counter in Enzo’s room and slammed the door. Enzo sat up and started to eat his oatmeal, looking outside to see his uncle in some sort of training gear. “That’s right, I don’t think I ever seen how my uncle fought. Would he do something with explosion release or anything of the sort?” After finishing his breakfast, Enzo would head out to see his uncle training with a heavyset of dummies. “ Hmm, that actually looks interesting.”
Enzo went over to see his uncle, who stopped and looked at Enzo. “Epico’s son…you’ve grown..” The man would say as he flipped one of the wooden dummies in the air, watching it explode form a distance. That surprised Enzo, never noticing any sort of handsigns that his uncle preformed in order to do that. “Wow, that was amazing. I didn’t know that there was a ninutsu that existed like that. You didn’t even use any handsigns!”  Enzo’s uncle shook his head as he made a tight fist. “This is explosive juijutsu, your sweat gland are full of explosive release energy. You can destroy your opponent based on touch alone. “Enzo’s uncle then placed a wooded dummy that was in a grappling position for Enzo to face. “Try throwing it over.” Enzo’s uncle would say this as he stood back, folding his arms. Enzo grabbed the dummy, trying his best to throw It, but it took about 12 tries. After he managed to get it over, the throw only managed to make a small explosion. “You have a long way to go, but I’ll teach you.”

WC 402

Trained 1 B rank
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 3:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 5:03 am

Enzo had skills, Enzo had patience. However, the one thing that he lacked most of all, was time. Time was the enemy here, there was only a select few days before the chunin exams would begin. Enzo had to improve at a faster pace, and it honestly meant that he had to bring his training up to a higher quality if he was ever going to make it. Practicing his fast movements at B rank speeds was one thing that Enzo took into account. Zooming left and right across the field zone until he went around to a small wooden dummy that his uncle made for him. They ere usually made for throwing but they served multiple uses when it came to their taijutsu purposes. “Leaf great whirlwind. “ Enzo unleashed a series of kicks which ranged from a low kick , a medium kick, a high kick, and a heel drop. The rotation speed started to pick up a lot more, along with an additional foot being added because of his crashing ground movement. After finishing the taijutsu technique on the puppet, Enzo grunted and wiped the sweat from off his eyebrow. Three feet, but is it good enough for where I’m going?

200 WC

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 1:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 1:47 am

With some more training, Enzo felt that he could at least be able to hold his own against a fearful enemy. This is something that Enzo probably bet 500 xel on, which would hurt him pretty badly if he was unable to pay up. However, the young genin would try to keep himself motivated, wondering if anything interesting would happen at the Chunin exams. “This sucks, what if they paired me up with a sensei and team that I never met at the last minute? They would know about me or even care about me if that was the case. People like that tend to be a bit unpleasant. “The future was unknown when it came to things like that, but Enzo would still practice his skills in hope that things would work out properly. Enzo did about five laps arounds the yard at B rank speed, heading over to the dummy before using the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. “Leaf Rising Wind!!” Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the training dummy that was hit with this attack was launched high into the sky. “Wow, look at it go..”

200 WC trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 12:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 11:20 am

With the Chunin exams starting to get even closer with every passing day, Enzo definitely had to start increasing his training to newfound heights. He was almost ready  for the exams, going through the small process of training just a little bit harder with the taijutsu prospects of the village.  Jamba was a ninja that can take a few hits, and his friend Christine was there  with mystical healing palm if anything went wrong. " Ok, let's start the sparring. "  Jamba would say as he  used his kurogane transformation and turned into some sort of armadillo humanoid creature. Christine was sitting nearby, eating a box of chocolates that she took as payment. "Ok Boys, don't get hurt...."

After Enzo finished his stretching, he looked to Jamba and took a  strong leaf stance after finishing some hand signs for his wind feeling jutsu. "Alright, ready." The armadillo sped up  at B rank speeds in order to throw a straight jab. Enzo smiled as he used his flowing leaf technique in order to skillfully dodge with the use of his wind sensory and leaf flutter. After that, he used  shadow of the hidden leaf at B rank speeds to send the armadillo man launched.  Jamba laughed as he was up in the air. "That didnt hu-" However,  Enzo swung his leg around and gave JAmba an amazing drop kick that sent the man  falling down into the ground "Leaf drop!" As soon as Jamba landed into the ground, he got back up as he spat out a little bit of blood.

"Not bad Enzo..." Jamba would say as he noticed the small pain he was experiencing. " But now it's my turn. " Jamba turned into a ball again and started to use his roll out taijutsu technique, which Enzo nearly dodged each time. "Tch, he's fast. " The pain continued to stack. "You got me good,  but now i'm going to flatten you!"   Jamba said in a cocky tone as Enzo accidentally slipped. "No!" However As soon as Jamba made contact with Enzo, he basically body switched into an explosion.. To others, it looked like he just exploded, which surprised Jamba and pushed him back. "Ahh!!!!" It also added to the pain he was experiencing. Christine got up and put her hand in the time out sign. "Jamba, you blew up our friend." Jamba was hurt, but he was more worried that Enzo exploded. "I know he was a bakuhatsu but that heart condition they all have... Enzo?! " Enzo jumped out of a nearby tree 15 feet away as he walked over at B rank speeds. "I'm ok, did i scare you?"  Christine was healing Jamba as he rolled his eyes.

"You got to tell us when you go boom or something man, i really through you exploded because my taijutsu pressed on you too hard. Sorry about that, this pain just kept aggravating me. " Enzo looked at Jamba and smiled. "You're under a genjutsu, just kai out of it. " Jamba blinked a few times, seemingly surprised at the revelation that was revealed to him. "W-wait! But nothing weird or strange happened!

Trained 2 C ranks and 1 D rank

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 11:22 am

Y'all good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime6th August 2017, 1:54 pm

Everything that happened in these past few days was definitely a blur for enzo. He couldn’t make heads or tails as to why the gods of the shinobi world have chosen him to be the catalyst for their entertainment. Was he really a fool? Enzo didn’t think so, people made mistakes sometimes. Though, this was beyond just destroying something by accident or playing a prank. True casualties have come about with his actions, something that he could never get back, even if he tried. Enzo would have to lie with this for a long time, but he didn’t have the luxury to be depressed or upset. The only thing that Enzo could do now is train, he had to tai for as hard as he possibly could, for as long as he possibly could. That was the only way that he could find his own path to redemption, but seeking out a way to further himself as a ninja.

One of the things that Enzo tended to work on was a sense of conditioning. Running at his top speed all around the area was something that he used in order to build up some sweat as something that he could use it later for his physical techniques. As a matter of fact, managing his sweat wasn’t something that he really thought of, it seemed like a natural occurrence for him to simply overexert himself during an altercation and not necessarily use the sweat for anything else, but maybe he was wrong?
“looks like I’ll need something then? I’m going to need something that I could use to my advantage if people start to underestimate me?. I need to make it count, a way for all of my hits to count once I connect with them. “ Sitting on a nearby rock, Enzo decided to think it over. It was a bit of a difficult process to go through, he no longer had the help of the bakuhatsu scrolls to guide his learning prowess. Everything that Enzo would learn from now on would either be something that he had a simple grasp on, this is what it really meant to be on your own. But on the bright side, Enzo would be pretty much a self made shinobi that had a lot to offer in terms of creativity, everything he would be doing wouldn’t be something that could easily be picked up on or comprehended.

“Thought this still doesn’t necessarily change my sweating situation, phew!”
It was a hot day, prompting enzo to drink a little bit of water in the meantime in order to help himself relax and take in a deep breath. It was a bit of a few minutes, but enzo was happy that paced himself in the way that he didn’t. Though, realizing that he was covered in swear, Enzo instinctively sniffed himself. “Woah, I think I need a bath. But wait a minute, am I flammable or something?” The thing about being a bakuhatsu, even Enzo’s sweat was something that can go off as an explosion. He kind of hoped that he wouldn’t go off right now, but it kind of gave him an idea. “what if i…”
Jumping off the rock and facing it, Enzo did rejecting climate by pushing both of his palms towards the boulder and making it explode. However, from the explosion that he was expecting, it turned out to be a lot bigger and a lot more powerful. The explosion was actually something that caught Enzo off guard, being a bit mistake about how strong the technique we did actually was. This happened before as well, working out in the fields during his time in prison, it was always a hot day around that time. For some Reason, Enzo always end off pissing off one of the people there as if he did something wrong to them. He couldn’t really understand it, but the best bet that he could bring it to was the fact that they simply didn’t like the way his face look. No matter the stupid reason, they acted on it as an excuse to hurt someone, that’s simply what they did.

In this case, Enzo would simply use rejecting climate to literally push the person away from them with his palms. Normally, this would injure the guy and discourage him from taking any more shots at enzo, but the bakuhatsu ninja nearly killed the man this time around, leaving Enzo in a state of confusion as to why his attack hit as hard as it did. Maybe that’s why people were a bit nervous about Enzo touching them?

“I think when I sweat a lot, that could still be used to fuel my regular attacks. But what about my regular jujitsu or my strong fist techniques? Would it still work then?” Those were additional speculations that Enzo wondered when he ran inside of the forest, using his leaf technique in order to knock the trees down and what not, expanding a little bit more stamina this time around. When Enzo did so, not only did the trees exploded, they made an even bigger explosion than he expected it to.

“Wow, so guess this makes me a literal sweatshop huh?” Enzo thought this over in his head, a bit happy about the results of his training. This was something that he could definitely use to make him a formidable threat, as long as he could get some damage on an opponent in the first place.
“Using it on actual people is a different case, everything will count on if I could actually land anything on them in the first place. “Even with such a powerful utility at his disposal, Enzo knew for a fact that he still had to be smart about his stamina and make sure that every single piece of damage that he does would count towards the enemy. Only time would tell if he would be able to pull it off in an actual fight, but it was now known that the technique would be used to finish fights

WC 1000
trained 1 s rank

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime6th August 2017, 5:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 2:06 pm

Freedom has it’s uses, but being a ninja that was following their own code of morality was a whole different ball gam. After joining the hell squad, Enzo was more than likely taking on taking on bigger and bladder opponents that literally did things to warrant their arrest for their crimes. There was always a situation that would come to it’s cause, like his. Most times, it was important to be reasonable and hea a person out if they were of no threat. However, at other times, it was important to know that people at face value might be the vey same monster that they intended to be. As to how to fight them, Enzo would need everything he could get his hands on to do so.
“ Let’s try this then. “

As of late, Enzo has been a bit creative when it comes to his jutsu, making things something akin to his bomb tags and then attaching them to his c rank kunai. Though he wondered about the explosive power of the kunai after this was done. “ Alright, let’s see if I can do something like this?” Enzo would mumble to himself as he used his morpher technique and attacked the bomb tag to the kunai before throwing it. The combined explosion did combination of C and b as it blew up the area in front of him. However, Enzo was dangerously close, causing him to jump back a bit at b rank speeds. The thing about using his speed tiers was the fact that he had a freer form of movement and didn’t necessarily need to worry about moving in one straight line or anything. As he did so, Enzo made a few more of his bomb tags and took a look at them. “I think I can use them like any other old bomb tags. They sure would be able to be a lot more easier to use if I were to just place them on surfaces.
That much was true, the bomb tags seemed to be very much important when it came to it’s practical use of simply placing them in areas of interest and waiting out the moment of using it’s explosive capabilities. However, there seemed to be something that enzo seemed to have a problem with when it came to his explosions in general. For starters, he didn’t necessarily make enough of them when he went around to using the technique. “Maybe I’m not that skilled as of yet, but it’s basically free for me to do when it comes to the chakra use. It doesn’t necessarily cost me anything. However, maybe if I decide to put chakra in it….”

This wasn’t something that enzo necessarily tried before, using chakra with his morpher techniques to make more bombs than he usually did. Enzo always dealt with the fact that he would simply make as much as he could use. However, in this case, Enzo putting chakra into the bomb tags resulted in a bunch of them being made in the first place. “Oh, that could come in handy…”
Enzo trained for a few more hours as he decided to use his money to go into town in order to buy some camping supplies to stay for the night. Enzo could have just bought his time in an inn or something, but finding a decent place to stay that Enzo could trap around him and set around himself was a lot more valuable than most would think. With the new techniques that Enzo had at his disposal, it would be a lot more decent for Enzo to manage himself a lot better. However, there seemed to be a bit of a commotion going on in town.

“Thief!! Thief!!” Some woman was screaming at the top of her lungs, bleeding from her side. Looking to the right of him, Enzo noticed she just got mugged, taking a gander at the thief running away with her necklace. Enzo shook his head and rammed into the man at B rank speeds, Knocking him down. However, the man was agile enough to flip back up and keep running. “oh well. “

Enzo walked over to the woman and flashed her necklace, as well as the man’s wallet. “Sorry I couldn’t catch him, but he’s paying for your full doctor treatment. Also, give his id to the authorities, ok?” Enzo’s hand of deception worked like a charm.

WC-739

Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime8th August 2017, 2:08 pm

Approved, you can not solo train for 3 more days.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime1st April 2018, 10:50 am

With training for quite some time, Enzo was now starting to get used to being in the group that essentially saved his life. He had to work for quite some time until he managed to make it to a level that was worthy of a jonin like standard. At the very least Enzo was happy that things were starting to work out, least just a little bit. "Ok, the next thing that I need at this time is earth style. Once I receive that, I think I'll be in a good place to learn earth style." He already gained the chakra with his training, all he needed at this point was to learn some jutsu with it.

WC 100

Gained Earth chakra
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime1st April 2018, 10:52 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 2:00 am

The path of the millennium, it was a group that was said to know the true way to live their lives by going about it the criminal way. These people were being led by a man named Ashton who had a special eye. However, this particular individual was never seen in person, only sending his goons in order to take care of his dirty work. So far, the rest of the Bachiatari members were away and the only one on call was Enzo. He didn't know where everyone went, even his other companion Kris seemed to be busy with her own things. It was times like this that Enzo felt that he didn't know if he could finish up a mission on his own or not, but this was still something that he owed it to himself to try. However, he didn't think that he had enough techniques at his disposal in order to do enough to put a wrench in their plans. "Man, from the mission, debrief that I heard from the people that came in asking for help, these guys sound like the real deal.

The flashback was pretty brief, Enzo was stand in the corridors of the fake base as a carrier came on ver to deliver something to Enzo. It was a request for the young man to meet a person at a place called the silver buckets. It was some sort of moonshine bar that was west of where he was. It all seemed a little bit strange to Enzo from the getgo, but he still went through with it. The instructions also had a  direction of Enzo getting himself a silver bucket, which was basically a large drink, and sitting in the upper left table of the bar.

"Wow, I guess there are plenty of things that this person wants us to do in order to be secretive and elusive.  But what could really be the problem that would make a person want to go through all of this? Just for a debriefing as well?" Regardless of the matter, it was something that Enzo took on, so he made it his responsibility in order to see it through.

After hearing out to the place, Enzo went over to the bar and pulled his hood down. "I came here to have a drink,  that much, but something light. A Light beer if anything..." With Enzo pointing over to the right side of the bar, he ordered the big glass, which was basically called the silver bucket. "Aren't you a little young to be drinking here kid?" The older man chuckled as Enzo placed the money on the table. "Regardless, your money is good here with me, take a seat. "

Enzo took the seat that he was supposed to take and then waited. In a few minutes, someone came with a drink, some woman.  He placed the drink on Enzo's side of the table and sat across from him.

"I'm kind of working here undercover, but there really is a reason for that....."
She knew that was possibly the worst way to meet another, giving them false pretenses at first contact. But it was to keep the person and innocent bystanders safe, hopefully, Enzo would see it that way, rather than a reason to be constantly on guard around her. It was one of the downsides of giving necessary lies, even when given to keep another safe, it still sometimes painted the rest of conversations in a shadow till trust could be built. Made even harder with some, compared to others, depending on the person. Or in this ninja's case, their take on taking missions from people who do a few deceitful things such as this, as well as her general disposition. " Well I made my bed, now I have to lay in it. Hopefully, things go more smoothly shortly. It'd suck for things to end just as they were getting good."

Enzo was a bit perplexed as he took a sip of the beer and cranked his head a few degrees.  He wasn't too sure what was going on, but he had a feeling that he might not like what he was going to hear. "You called me here for a reason, but now you think I can't win without you even saying anything to me?" Enzo extended his hand in order to shake with the woman. "Enzo Tapir....." The woman immediately took his hand.  She sensed a large number of emotions coming from the ninja after her hand was shook. Confusion, peevishness, and like she expected a wariness. Still, the woman let Enzo take the lead, in stifling silence, waiting to be filled. But with the emotions playing across Enzo's body language after guessing he wasn't good enough, she decided that it would be safer for her to start the conversation. From the look of things, a lot was on her mind and it was probably let Enzo get her bearings before striking up a conversation.

The waitress burrowed in her pockets cursing the fact that she forgot to bring her Duffel bag, finding a roll of money, looking over the menu she practically drooled as she squeed at the selection. She had dealt with people of Enzo's kind before, and wanted to pay up front before he took the mission. This was something that caught Enzo off guard. "Look, I can pay half now and half later, but this small town has been overrun by the path of the millennium. If you can do something to help the good people of this good town. Do you think there is something you can actually do about it?"

Enzo thought about all of the intel he received about the people of this special group. "It's going to take some time, I have a few jutsu in mind that's pretty good against those who work in groups. However, there is a lot I have to hear on my own and there is a good chance that I might need some help along the way." The woman groaned as she rubbed her hair in frustration, seemingly sad and upset. "Please, the mayor...my father.. he hasn't got much time left if he doesn't turn over the deed willingly." Reaching into her pocket, there was a small scroll about a theory of training that she gave over to Enzo. "It's not much and has no worth to any of us over here. However, maybe this could teach you how to learn things faster on your own. We can't wait for anyone but you. Mr. Tapir, you just might be our last hope..."

Enzo bit his lower lip as he took the money and the scroll. "No more than a week, I promise. It's my ninja way, eternal gratitude. I'm grateful that you are counting on me for such an important mission, I'll see to it that it gets completed and no one will get hurt as well. "With that, Enzo would finish his drink and proceed to leave. He had a lot to think about in regards to the special scroll that was handed over. After taking a look at it in a small field that looked secluded enough to train in, Enzo figured out that this was a place that he could sit here and meditate and train.  "The scroll says that I can do a specialized mind training in which I can spar with myself and other individuals I faced in the past, while using the moves I am trying to learn."

For the next few days, Enzo tried to train in this method. However, his mental blocks were getting in his way from fulfilling the training requirements. It was either the pain or the experience of losing that was sort of terrorizing his attempts. However, the echoed voice of someone he considered a brother was telling him something.

"Well, these blocks are here for a reason, it's supposed to protect us from basically going insane. I mean, that's why human beings have our vices, right? If it's not sex, it's alcohol or even drugs. It's not a statement of our imperfections of using these things, simply getting through the day knowing that there are people that want to kill you, all while feeling that you may have to carry the burden of who you truly are alone. You know you don't have to do that. I fell in love once maybe, haven't dated since my last years in hakagakure, I always felt a little too busy for it. Knowing that someone loves you, cares about you, and is waiting for you to come home if you ever went out, those simple things are what could bring you out of the darkness. "

What did Enzo have to bring him outside from the darkness? He didn't really know if he had something of the sort. However, the people that managed to help him get this far, he had those individuals. Regardless of whatever sort of other plans they had, he owed it to those individuals that he made it this far.

Enzo decided to use that, to get strong enough to return the favor for those who helped him along the way. After he was able to achieve such a thing with the hard work and power that he gained through countless battles and training up, he was to do so by thinking about it and reflowing every single event that happened in his mind up to now. He wasn't a true all tai man and didn't have access to

--------------------------------------------------
For one of the training practices that Enzo was going through with, he decided to think things through as he started to formulate his mind into taking the form of something that was alive or used to be alive. At the very least, the most of what he thought of was a time where he and the others faced off against the group of bandits that worshiped another god. It was one of the first escort missions that he went on with his first team in hakagakure. The meditation of the memory was fully created to the area that they were in, but none of them moved. It was like a paused movie with nothing currently playing, or the lack of a remote being in the area to start it.

"There is a reason why I chose this memory, I guess its because a lot was happening around that time.

Moving his body as the memory finally started to move, Enzo would train with his eyes closed as he imagined himself being there. However, one of the things that he didn't know how to do was make the creation produce the same kind activities that his former adversaries had done before him. At the same time, he was unable to make them  move faster  on its own without much of the thought process involved.

"I'm good, but I'm not that good...... this might take a while. However, I think this hint is enough of a forward push in the right direction of an answer of my own. The animation of the constructs that I created, I simply don't have that kind of information or brain power to make them dance all along like some kind of visual art piece.  However, I have an idea."

He still kept on with it, Enzo didn't have a quitting bone in his body, and he was already paid in order to fully complete his training and be a big help to the woman that was counting on him.

With some time passing, Enzo finally managed to learn how to train on his own, along with two days to spare. With that being said , he started to get to work in order to prepare for the battle ahead. Feeling a bit more confident and ready to face the millemium path, Enzo had a few new tricks up his sleeve that he was ready to try in order to free the people from the town in regards to being in the clutches of the villianous group.

2000 WC

Trained - Trained- Perfect = Half Word Count Required for Solo Training

Last edited by Enzo on 3rd April 2018, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 4:04 am

in regards to Enzo reaching a heightened level when it comes to being a ninja, one of the things that Enzo managed to do is get a firm and stable hand on the fact that he needed much more in order to compete with the much stronger ninja. One of the things that were brought to Enzo's mind was the fact that he needed to be faster. He needed to be even faster than he currently was before, and something in his heart told him to head over to the rocky waterfall south from the base. Enzo has only been there once, but the waterfall had a few cycling innovations of starting at a higher speed and stopping at a lower speed. With that in mind, what Enzo wanted to do was skip around the intervals of the waterfall in order to see if he could avoid the water rush and get even faster in the process. "Alright, let's see what we have here..." Enzo would say to himself as he started to walk on over to the opened clearing of the waterfall. The jagged spikes had some strange quality to it that bothered with the chakra control of a person being able to maintain his posture on one of them for a long period of time. With that being said, Enzo started to do the training.

Enzo was doing pretty good at first, his B rank speed was barely making the rounds of him going on and on to each rock. However, whenever the waterfall came, Enzo ended up being washed up and sent across the stream. At the very least, Eno could stand on the water with his chakra control, but that wasn't the point. The point was to make sure that he was able to maintain the posture of the rocks and cycle through each positioning of the rocks. Which each time that he did so, Enzo felt himself getting faster in order to match the speed of the incoming river rush. Eventually, Enzo started to move at A rank speeds in order to do so, moving in effortlessly in order to try to increase his speed and avoid getting washed away. "Here it comes!!" The water wave came once more, with Enzo skillfully using his newfound A rank speed in order to match the fast-moving intervals and changing his positioning whenever it came too close.

400 WC

PErfect training half.

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 10:39 am

Spec Training and solo training approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 1:29 am

With the next set of Enzo going through the motions of training  hard for the sake of being great within the organization that he managed to find himself in, one of the things that he wanted to do was increase his toughness in the sense of handling explosions or basically handling the attacks of chakra based abilities heading his way. There could be a time that Enzo becomes one of the unlucky ones in the sense of having to tank an attack in order to defeat an opponent. However, he didn't really have a way of figuring out how he could possibly do so.  "hmm, this is a bit tough in the sense of having to train on my own. I would have asked someone to fire a few energy like chakra based techniques or anything chakra based at me until I couldn't take it anymore. However, I don't really know anybody at the moment who would have the time or even the effort to expend  to help me with this training."It was a bit of a dilemma on Enzo's side, but he did have a  bit of a risky idea that could help him with this particular problem.

By charging his hands with explosive release chakra and then placing it on the ground to detonate, he could consume himself and a small area with explosive release chakra continuously with each small blow. It would be taxing to use the chakra in such a way, as well as doing damage to himself. "But I need to do this if I'm going to get any stronger than I currently am. If something happens and I'm down for the count due to an ability that any other ninja could be able to take, I'd be letting people down that would be counting on me. "Enzo didn't want that to happen, he didn't want to turn his back on the people that were counting on him. With that being said, Enzo continued his risky training of constantly setting off explosions from under him and then absorbing the impact. In some cases, Enzo tried to hold himself in place in order to not be blown away from the impact of the explosions. As it continued to increase the intensity of the explosions with the more chakra that Enzo poured into the move, he became more durable at taking those blows.

400 wc

half off

learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 1:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 3:15 pm

As the training for Enzo continued, he continued to push himself for the sake of learning new techniques and ensuring that those techniques that he did take the time to learn were things that could allow him to go further in the ninja world. This was something that he took responsibility for himself, increasing his speed in order to match the current goal of being able to be as strong as the leader of the neutral group that he found himself in. One of the main things about being in this group was the fact that appearances meant everything, if he was going to get far, he had to least look the part of being leader material. "Alright, my speed is at a decent speed for the time being, but I'm sure that I could get even faster than this. " It could have been considered as a bit of a stretch, but Eno believed that by continuing his training, he could even achieve blinding light speeds and be able to get the drop on his opponents by overwhelming them with amazing taijutsu. If such a thing could be possible, then maybe Enzo would have less to work about on the battlefield. For starters, one of the things that Enzo started to do was ask some of the members of the Batchariti to shoot out their best techniques at Enzo that was somewhat in a projectile sense, or even come at him as he acted defensively.

"Though, I suppose I should give myself some kind of assistance."
Forming handsigns at A rank speed, Enzo made up a decent sized wind feeling sensory so he could at least be a little more careful with the other newcomers going all out. If there as one thing Enzo knew about sparring, it was the fact that sometimes it could get out of hand. If Enzo was unable to fight if an emergency occurred, things would be pretty bad for the organization with the fact that he was the only active one around at times with the volume of missions that were going around.

"Alright Guys, like I said, let's do it!" All that could be heard from that point on was the barrage of attacks and kunai and another batch of things being thrown at Enzo. Some attacks were a lot more harder to dodge than others, causing Enzo to really put in some work in order to try to survive. Regardless of the fact that they were comrades, Enzo was put in a real dangerous situation voluntarily with those batchariti members ganging up on him and coordinating their attacks.

"Tch, I need more! Even Faster! I need to get even faster!" Enzo said this as a few attacks did manage to hit him, even though he was moving at A rank speeds. That was the thing though, that extra foot that he could have reached was the difference between survival and death. At the very least Enzo needed to break the gap. This training happened for the next three days, a bit of an extreme circumstance, but it did manage to make Enzo faster and acquire S rank speeds, being able to outmaneuver the other's attacks.

500 wc

TRained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 9:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime6th April 2018, 2:12 am

With the addition of even more training, Enzo was just starting to get the grove on a few things. One particular thing that he noticed was the fact that he was lacking a little bit in the ninjutsu department, there was simply a few ninjutsu that he didn't have to complete his arsenal in any kind of way. It made him a little bit upset at the fact that he could lose out if he didn't evolve his fighting style in any kind of way. "How about a new wind style jutsu? I think there is something that I can go for." Enzo started to formulate a few hand signs and play around with them as he thought of his own new techniques. One of the techniques that he thought of involved forming hand signs and then clapping at a target. It was pretty unique to say the least, dealing a set output of damage but it had a blowback effect and the speed of the technique was juts as fast as Enzo can clap.

I think i'll call this one....the wind gate clap. " Smiling at himself that he invented his own jutsu, Enzo decided to try it out in a bunch of trees in front of him. After formulating some handsigns, Enzo would then clap his hands and uneash a gale cutting wind.

200 wc

LEarned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime6th April 2018, 5:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enzo's Training Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next