Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish] Empty
PostSubject: Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]   Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish] Icon_minitime16th December 2016, 2:42 pm

Trust Cherish to pick one of the most cliche times for a spar, Summer thought to herself as she walked into the courtyard of Dipugakure's northern island to wait for her best friend. She was quite a bit early but that was probably to be expected now, after being late so many times when she was younger she had finally bucked up her ideas and was now early to everything... Not to mention she needed to make a bit of an example due to being a Sannin. She looked around for a few moments, narrowing her eyes before she chuckled quietly and shook her head. "High noon, honestly Cherish?" She murmured before walking towards one end of the courtyard, the one that was currently in shadow and sat down.

Reaching up she flicked away her cloak so that she could draw all seven of her swords. Glimmer was rammed down directly in front of her, flanked on the left by Vexos and the right by her Crystal Nagamaki, something that her long-dead sensei had created for her years ago. Summer bit down on her lip for a few seconds before she stabbed the rest of her swords down around her in a circle and she sat cross-legged among them, just close enough that her foot was brushing Vexos and giving her the sensory aura. She then took off the usual thicker eyepatch that she wore and tossed it aside, replacing it by tilting her forehead protector down to hide her right eye. The scarf around her neck came up next to hide her cheeks, mouth and nose, leaving only a single gleaming pink eye, lacking a pupil, and her long pink hair showing. Reaching into her pocket, she took out a small scythe earring and put it in her right ear and then closed her eye, ready for what was to come. Hopefully Cherish would be on time...
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]   Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish] Icon_minitime16th December 2016, 3:08 pm

Cherish had woken up somewhat early, having been tending to the plants in her greenhouse, over the years it had truly blossomed as she had extended her garden to encompass not only the roof but had a couple of trees planted around the house. It really helped when she needed certain plant based materials for her techniques and had been the reason she wanted a house with a rooftop garden in the first place. Either way once she was done watering them and harvesting whatever fruit they had grown for her she went down took a shower and promptly geared up. She had changed quite a bit both physically and mentally and though she was still shorter than her younger teammate there was no mistaking her for a child anymore. She was wearing her usual outfit one that she had started wearing back when she was a Chunin and hadn't really seen fit to change it through the years if only because it fit. Sure sometimes she bought copies of it in a larger size, over all she looked the same.

She would finish gearing up with her scrolls and gourd before heading downstairs while lighting a cigarette knowing that she was probably the last one leaving the house. Summer had changed her habit of being late early on and Omito was rarely home either doing missions as a Hunter-Nin or skulking around, still it was rare for them all to be in the same place at once especially since she herself had her medical duties throughout the village. As she walked she thought to herself how the spar would go, she had fallen somewhat behind her teammate though it was mainly because she spent to much time training on her own and in the hospital instead of doing missions. But now Summer was a Sannin, and Omito despite still being a Hunter-Nin probably would be making the move to S-class soon. She needed to test herself, no not that she needed to prove herself worthy of being by Summer's side as her packmate clearly knew what she wanted to be in the future.

Thus when she stepped into the courtyard she would smirk, taking another drag from her cigarette when she saw Summer sitting in the middle of her swords and then speak. "You know, when I said I wanted to spar I meant on one of those abandoned islands outside of the village. That way I won't feel as bad if we tore everything up. But I mean this is fine too, I pity the poor squad that'll have to clean this up later though girlie." Cherish said rolling her shoulders as her Bake massaged them in anticipation for the coming fight. She would stop a distance away about 50 ft this time, as Summer had this habit of starting ever so quickly probably stemming from the previous spars where she'd quickly disappear underground instead of trying to fight "fair".
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]   Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish] Icon_minitime3rd January 2017, 1:56 pm

"It's more fun in locations like this, I get to look serene and hide in some shade, on one of the islands there wouldn't have been enough trees to hide me from the noon sun. Seriously though, Cherish, noon? Of all times." Summer shook her head and rolled her eye before getting to her feet. "As for ruining this place, it'll be good practice for the Academy Students and Genin practicing Earth Release to get it all back into place. Teach them about mass scale movements and fine placement." Summer rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck, she had no Bake to help her out with that sort of thing. "There I go again, acting like a teacher, jeez after getting a genin squad it's all I've been doing. This spar should help me clear my mind, I don't need to tone my stuff down to fight against you because I know you're strong Cherish." She reached down and picked up her swords one by one, slotting them into her sheaths, starting with the normal swords, then to the Crystal sword and finally Vexos.

When she picked up Glimmer she paused and pointed it towards Cherish. "It's been... Six years now hasn't it? I remember when we first met, clear as day... You got drunk, we fell in a hole and you bloody well kissed me." She laughed loudly and spun Glimmer, sliding a cover onto the blade before sheathing it. With that done she tightened the straps on Inui, hearing them whisper to one another about the fight to come, giggling quietly about the fact she got kissed when she was so young. "We're a lot different now, aren't we? Still the best of friends though." She smiled and stepped forwards, stopping at forty feet away from Cherish and crouching slightly, a quick handseal performed as she put her hand to the ground. "Quite... Quite different now..." She whispered to herself, two puffs appeared and a raven stood on each of Summer's shoulders, clutching her and watching Cherish. The one on her right shoulder was Jokaero, a slight cocky bob to his position and with two blue lines under each eye. The other was Craiss who immediately cawed. "COME! LET US SMITE THE F- Oh! Cherish! Didn't realise this was a spar!" He declared, cocking his head to the side, jagged red marks running up the feathers over the top of his head.

Summer:

Ravens:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]   Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish] Icon_minitime13th January 2017, 11:00 am

"Six years huh, it's been a really long time. Perhaps after this we can get drunk together again. Hehe, if I win your going to have to drink some Palm Wine this time" Cherish said twirling around while sinking into the ground. She would be almost completely under just as the summons decided to emerge and sit on Summer's shoulders. Eh girlie aren't these ones a bit to little to be around us, not that I'd try to hurt them or anything it's just... she said through the pack bond while she made a Ram hand seal causing her cheeks to puff up underground. From the ground the terrain itself would change as copious amounts of water would burst upward and spread quickly flooding the area, as that happened within the water another tide would flow upwards this time being comprised of thick syrup mixing in with the alcoholic water which came first to further increase the flooding of the courtyard. "There's kind of a lot of collateral damage when I cut loose...

Her Bake had not remained idle as it too twirled around and would crouch before kicking off the ground as the water emerged causing her to quickly accelerate far quicker than she was capable normally. While within the alcoholic water she was getting intoxicated and if Summer had ended up getting swept up in the tide then she would swim around her making a large arc so that she was no closer than 35 ft from her something mimicked by the original underground as both of them knew keeping their distance was key to winning this spar. Her Bake would stop when she had essentially put Summer in between Cherish and herself and would proceed to make hand seals while invisible to the naked eye.

Cherish
Spoiler:

Bake
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]   Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noon Over Steel [Summer/Cherish]
Page 1 of 1