Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The New Team 9 [Team Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

The New Team 9 [Team Training] Empty
PostSubject: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 10:59 pm

Takahiro was waiting within the Academy after hours for the team he would be joining to arrive. Takahiro was already at the top of the Academy and had been chosen by R'tari Mikaboshi to replace him upon his graduation. Though Takahiro was postponing his graduation exam from the Academy, he was already considered to be close to Genin in power. As such, since his exam was scheduled for a week and a half from now he was to meet the team he would be joining, as there was no doubt he would pass. Takahiro wondered what they would be like and if they would hate him for what he did at the funeral. He had turned R'tari's grave gold as a tribute to his sensei, but at the same time Midas had gotten pissed off and had turned the preacher person into gold. He was even under house arrest except for when it came to school for having left the village as well. He definitely didn't have the best reputation for the new team, but then again he had heard one of them also often got punishment for doing things they weren't supposed to which relieved him.

Takahiro had been forced to wrap Midas once again, as he was growing impatient again. Having turned Takahiro's desk, the teachers blackboard and the teachers fern into gold. Takahiro was honestly getting tired of Midas's hissy fits but he had no choice but to deal with them for now. As without Midas he would have no left arm and he also had no idea how to get rid of him. Takahiro would sigh and then look to the door, which had a golden handle as well as Takahiro was still getting used to having Midas that he accidentally still touched things with him and sometimes forgot to put the gold wrappings around him. He hoped his future team would like him. If they hated him then things probably wouldn't work out too well.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 11:57 pm

Nyen would come into Hiro's view not masking herself and walking with an air of confidence which was an illusion of course. Nyen had realized when she was told she was to meet her new teammate that the last time she introduced herself she may have let herself open a bit too much and as such decided to take on a different approach with this one. "Hey, Nyen Kaironokuma, Heir to the head of the Kaironokuma clan. Pleasure" She would say as she extend her hand and once he shook it she would continue "I hope you realise that i have no ill wishes towards you even with that stunt you pulled at the funeral." with the mention of the funeral nyen would pause a moment, remembering R'tari before returning to the present "And uh. Welcome to the team." she would end with a half smile but she was very tired from her grieving the past few days which may be why she was acting so distant from her new teammate but deep down she really hoped they would be able to get along. Soon colt would arrive and as nyen looked around for her other teammate she began to shift back and forth nervously. The last time they had seen each other was the funeral and....Nyens cheeks began to feel hot as she remembered his kiss on her forhead. She forced herself to stand tall in the pressence of Hiro and would wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 7:32 pm

Kisuke would arrive at the academy ahead of the others, keeping himself hidden from the members of his team, watching them interact from the roof of the academy. Sure he was going to go down there eventually to introduce himself to the new kid, but for the time being he would just watch his team interact with each other, making sure to keep an eye on Takahiro because of the incident that happened at the funeral. To add on the fact that they boy was also a flight risk, Kisuke had spent many hours defending the poor boy, putting his own life and career on the line because of him and Colt. "gods help me with these two" He would say to himself as he sat on the edge of the building watching the two, while spinning the scroll that had been left for Colt by R'tari in his hands. "I swear if he is off peeping again, I'll put him into a coma for another month" He cursed his perverted student for being...... Well, himself. Sure he wasn't all bad since Nyen had started to "Date" him, if that's what they were calling it, but he was still well known for stealing women's underwear and feeling them up without their permission. Guess Nyen would have to help him reel those two in.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime15th June 2016, 7:42 pm

Colt would arrive last, with his hoodie rolled up and navy blue bandages now adorning both his arms and legs, he looked more fit as in order to channel his grief he had taken to training actually physically training. It wasn't the first time R'tari had commented about him learning the clone first, actually it was the third time except this time he wouldn't be mentioning it personally but had left him something in his will. He couldn't be around the grave, if only because of his deep regret but he would make sure that he kept R'tari's memory alive. So he had spent sometime training, his chakra reserves honing his chakra control and buying some new gear to trick out his yo-yo's with. All in all he was a lot more serious as he was trying to emulate his now deceased teammate and previous mentor, and had gotten in enough shape to actually learn whatever it was R'tari had left him knowing that it was probably taijutsu orientated.

"Hey." Colt had crept up utilizing Silent Killing and would deliberately making his voice breathless so that he could project it just the right way to startle Nyen. His eyes would dart to the other person who she was talking to narrowing them slightly if only because he was a guy but also because he was going to be R'tari's replacement and he wasn't exactly over that. He knew R'tari wouldn't approve of him just hating Takahiro out right but, he would keep his distance and be cordial at least. "Wonder when sensei will get here." he muttered looking around, and now he would make sure to pester Kisuke about every once of training possible, he was currently keeping his Volt Egg in the hood part of his hoodie thankfully it wasn't heavy and fit rather snugly inside so he didn't have to worry about it dislodging when he moved or fought. He wouldn't make any moves to touch Nyen, even though he really wanted to instead he would preoccupy the arm closest to her by playing with Plus (White) while keeping the other hand in his pocket as he extended the yo-yo about.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime16th June 2016, 10:56 pm

Takahiro would nod to Nyen when she entered and then would stand and give a polite bow. "Nice to meet you Nyen. I'm Taka-" he would begin before he noticed movement behind Nyen only for Colt to appear behind her and try to surprise her or something. He hadn't heard much movement if any and that signaled to Takahiro that Colt was also a practitioner of the Silent Killing technique. He noticed the strange glare Colt seemed to give him but waited till he was done speaking. "You must be Colt, nice to meet you," he would say before giving the same polite bow he gave Nyen. "I am Takahiro Denkou. Thanks for holding no ill will... I umm.. My mother is fine now and well. I don't really have complete control over my left arm. He has a will of his own and occasionally has outbursts.. I didn't realize this till after that night." Takahiro would then take a seat again at his golden desk as he waited on the sensei to arrive. He hoped things wouldn't be too awkward between them. It was awkward enough with him replacing R'tari, though he hoped having been R'tari's student for a short time helped take away some of the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 9:53 pm

Nyen didn't know about this whole mother situation Hiro and Colt spoke about but she listened in for any information she could. She wasn't quite sure what hiro meant by his arm having a mind of it's own but took note of it. She was surprised Colt didn't say more seeing as they hadn't seen each other since R'taris funeral and for some reason she felt a tug at her heart in his direction. She wanted to talk to him, ask him why he had kissed her for head, asked what he meant by it "not happening again" but she knew it wasn't something to talk about in front of their new team mate. When she did look at him she noticed he had become even more muscular. Looks like he channels his emotions into training. probably for the best she thought, turning away before her gaze lasted just a bit too long. Hiro seemed nice enough and she was thankful for his curtesy but she smirked a bit as he sat at the golden desk, hundreds of questions about his midas touch abilities. how did he eat? what about when he went to the bathroom? Nyen smiled to herself and continued to also wonder where their sensei was. he had been elusive towards her team in general from the start and only had talked to her directly at the funeral. "He should be by soon, he always seems to drop in right when he's needed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 6:09 am

Kisuke would walk down the side of the academy building towards the open window where his team's voices were coming from, continuing to keep his presence hidden from the team as he wanted to see how they would interact with each other without him being there. Then again he had been pretty absent from his team's training regiment to see how exactly they meshed together as a team, which put the team in the situation that it was in currently. He hadn't seen any of the team since the funeral as he had felt somewhat ashamed of his absence, which really didn't make sense. Then again he had to grieve in his own way, which in this case was binge drinking up until the previous day, so having spent yesterday nursing a killer hangover he would crouch on the open window frame just as Nyen would say he seemed to arrive when he was needed. "And that's my que" He said with a bit of a grin on his face as he sat perched in the window, still spinning the scroll of Colts that was in R'tari's will in his hand. "I'm glad the two of you have introduced each other. Now I know that the new third member of this squad is a guy, but that's no reason to be rude and not introduce yourself. If you don't I won't give you this scroll" He said baiting Colt to be nice to Takahiro as he knew that that simply letting Nyen try and break Colt's shell byself wasn't going to work. "Well either that or I'll throw you in the local gay bar and let a few bears have their way with you"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 2:00 pm

"Not always if he did then he'd still be here." Colt thought to himself but would manage to mask his pain with a smirk. When their sensei arrived and spoke Colt would turn abruptly jumpy even though he knew his sensei was the type to sneak around after all he had taught them some stealth based stuff. He would flick his hand up causing his yo-yo to recoil back into his hand which he would catch and then look from Kisuke to the new arrival before introducing himself if only because he wanted the scroll. "I'm Colt. Colt Juryoku, can I have the scroll now sensei?" he said taking his other hand out of his pocket so that if Kisuke tossed it he could catch it. "So...since we did all the introductions can we train now Sensei." he said impatiently as since they had all been brought here he assumed they would be training or something not just standing around. Anything to keep busy and his thoughts from dwelling on his failure as a squad member, he needed to get stronger if not for himself then for Nyen.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 6:02 pm

Takahiro would look toward Kisuke as he made his entrance. This was an interesting squad dynamic going on but he still wasn't too sure what was going on. He decided to fully introduce himself now that everyone was here. Standing once again he would begin to speak. "My name is Takahiro Denkou, former heir to the Denkou Clan. My hobbies are training and developing new techniques. I also like to study Ninjutsu theory along with Genjutsu theory. My dislikes are traitors and those that befoul my family name. My current goal is to get strong enough to take revenge on my brother and father who were killed by the usurper Xing Denkou who currently resides in the Shogunate and is married to Tikatchi Mishura. I will kill her and take back my clan, and I will kill anyone who gets in my way," he would finish as he got a little angry on the end of the subject. He would then remember something as Midas struggled to speak beneath the gold wrapping. "Oh and recently I came across a Forsaken Living Weapon in a hidden cave near Hakagakure in the savannah. It took my left arm and became attached to me ever since. His name is Midas and he is extremely... Temperamental to say the least. Ok to be fair he is an asshole. Be careful around me and always keep an eye on him as occasionally he will take over my arm and try to touch someone. Whatever he touches will eventually turn to gold. Most things keep their basic properties while becoming gold, but if he touches something living it is equivalent to Alchemic Petrification or crystallization. I do not know any cure for it as yet and that is kind of what explains the gold you see around you. As well as the incident at the funeral when my mother had to cut off her own hand to stop the Alchemic process from enveloping her."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 6:37 pm

Nyen rolled her eyes as their sensei came into the room fashionably late of course. Colt seemed eager to get training and also seemed a bit on edge, but she could understand with all that had happened. She listened closely as Hiro explained his situation with his arm, and was surprised when she heard it wasn't just his arm having a mind of it' own but it was a living weapon. nyen thought of the living weapon that she had seen out in the battleground that had taunted her and cherish and wondered how annoying it must be to have one attached to you 24/7 of course causing her to think of more questions which she would save for later. Nyen didn't see any point in introducing herself again seeing as she had already done so to the only person who didn't know her previously. Nyen leaned against a wall, crossing her arms and watching the rest of them, waiting for a clear answer as to what they were doing. Everyone was acting unlike themselves and Nyen was feeling the headache she had been nursing the past few days coming back. rubbing her temples she sighed deeply. Nothing was the same without R'tari and it wouldn't be for a while but it was beginning to be difficult without his calm demeanor to keep them in check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 12:47 am

Kisuke would sigh as Colt held his hand out for the scroll he had in his possession and shaking his head slightly as he could sense the impatience within them, and would toss the scroll towards his homophobic  student and hope down from the window as he listened to the newcomers goals in life. "Well at least you have some sort of goal beside looking an naked ladies and living a peaceful life like these two over here, which I do have to say is admirable that you want to save your clan. However you have to realize that the life you looking to live will start nothing but a vicious cycle of hatred that will forever go on until the end of time. I will not try and persuade you against this path as I hope you realize this on your own, but if and when you start to lean in another direction, I will be more than willing to help you come up with a legitimate means seizing control of your clan"He would say as he walked towards the teachers desk and sitting upon just before Takahiro would begin to explain how his golden arm worked and how potentially dangerous it could end up being to anyone else in the team or possible the ASN. "Well with an arm like that I would suggest for combat roles I would say for Close range combat with the ability to back up either of your team mates when needed. Colt here is the team's mid range combatent with his yo-yo's, but seems to have a weakness when it comes to other male combatants. Which is why Nyen here with her sand is able to back him up in case something like that happens, trust me you don't want to see what happens when you or I get to close to him." He said trying his best to lay out a plan for how the team would function as a whole, hoping that they would be up for it, but who knows. "Now the way I have been training the team so far has been a 2 on 1 set up which seems to work in a way, so that might be able to help with the dynamic the squad is going for. However I will be switching it up from time to time for the three of you to try and combat myself and shadow clones, but also some real world applications to your abilities as well" He said standing up from his desk and moving towards Nyen, the true backbone of the team who had been around since day one. "Now I know that as a team right now we are in pain over what had happened, but we can not let that dampen our resolve. I know that I can not be around all the time as much as you'd all like to, having to deal with the council directly because of the peeping tom over there, and your knack for leaving the village without direct permission Takahiro. Which is why I am appointing Nyen here as second in command when I am not here, which may sound unfair but she is also the most capable of helping the team train without causing anyone harm. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 2:08 am

Colt, would catch the scroll and would immediately open it and begin reading through it so he could get the info he had been preparing for. He was right it was the details of the clone fist, even though he personally didn't like physical contact with guys it was doable part of his training had been to try and cure his trauma at the hands of..him. "I've been working on my guy issues, I mean I still don't want fruitcakes touching on me but if they are straight and I know they aren't trying to do any gay stuff then I should be okay." Colt said bluntly though now he was even more wary of Takahiro due to what he had said, though his focus would quickly switch to Nyen when he noticed she was watching them instead of speaking. "Got it, sensei. Nyen's in charge, that's fine by me just don't boss me around too much. At least not without a reward in the end, heh" he said with a wink trying to cheer her up and masking his remorse concerning Kisuke's comment behind his typical layer of perverseness.

"So can we start training already, I have a couple of things I need to ask you for help in. I don't just peek on girls you know, sensei I do other things." he whined a bit remembering Kisuke's comment about his dream, or rather former dream. He didn't know what he wanted to do now, other than make sure that he didn't experience loss like that again, but he couldn't get a definitive answer on what it was he wanted to do.

4 Man Team Training (Halved due to Kisuke's Specialization:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 2:22 am

Takahiro would go over what his sense said in his head. He was right he would just create a circle. "You're right. So I must cut off the circle before it can come to fruition. I must kill all involved," he would mutter to himself before looking over the two. He would then look to his senses before making his comment. "Sensei. I am the newest to the team so I believe I should go first to fully showcase my current potential to the team. Show them what I have to offer the team as their newest player," he would say as he pulled out a golden Denki Kunai. He had already bested his own mother when she had underestimated him. Most of his style was unlike others and unless one was careful they would quickly find themselves at the end of his blade. Luckily this was only training so there was no need for him to reveal his trump card. He could fight and show them his style. Though even if he had to use his trump card it would be over too soon due to his limited chakra. But he knew he would have plenty of chakra once he reached the breakthrough point when he becomes a Genin.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 6:01 pm

Nyen's brow furrowed as sensei continued and scoffed when he suggested living a peaceful life was her end goal anymore Obviously THAT idea's gone down the drain by now. But as he continued and mentioned her as the new team leader Nyen caught her breath. There was no way she could be team leader! Sure she had been in team 9 the longest but only because hr other teammates had either left or died. She barely heard the rest of what he had to say as she processed the weight of this decision. This meant their lives were in her hands. This meant she would be the one making decisions from now on. How could she make decisions for a whole group if she couldn't even make the right ones for herself? Anger and frustration welled up inside of her, they didn't know how she felt. Sensei was never there anyways, he had no right just appointing her team leader without her consent. "Calm down hothead, you want to just train right here? knock down a wall or two? didn't think so." she was so not in the mood right now. Being locked away in her room so long combined with the stress of being thrust into leadership made her aggitated and easily angered but she tried to calm down a bit realizing how silly she was being. "I'm sorry...I just... I'm sorry sensei i didn't mean to be rude. I accept leadership of team nine and i promise i'll do my best." She paused as hiro cut in offering to go first. She was a bit worried at first not knowing what this new guy was capable of but apreciated his eagerness. She had had some trouble before working in tandem with Colt but hopefully some of the new techniques she had learned would work well during this training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 12:30 am

"Right, you also feel them up without permission" Kisuke would joke at Colt's final comment as he walked back towards the window, looking down at the training grounds for students below. It wasn't the optimal place for the crew to start with their official team training but it would do for the time being, to which he would turn towards the group yet again pointing out the window. "Don't worry Taka, hope you don't mind me calling you that. But don't worry, you'll have your chance to showcase your skills as you are the first to be the odd man out on the 2 versus 1 training" He said just before Nyen had her little outburst towards Colt, to which he would just sigh and pull out a kunai. Here he thought these two would end up being the power couple of the ASN, but as it looked right now it would still have quite a ways to go before they even considered dating. "Go easy on the new kid you two, and don't let him touch you with that arm of his"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 5:01 pm

"Tch, whatever." Colt said before walking over to the window and jumping out dropping before landing on the wall and running down it to get to be training grounds below. Once he got there he would back up while looking to see if the others joined him, so it was going to be two on one him and Nyen against the new person. "Let's see how this goes, sure he won't ever replace him but hopefully he's good enough to not drag the two of us down since he is still an academy student." he thought to himself slightly colored by the fact that he was another guy when he knew if a girl had joined she would of been received better. He also was sort of upset that Nyen snapped at him so that was a factor as well, either way he was ready to get going as the lack of anything happening was putting him on edge. He also noticed that Kisuke hadn't seemed interested in the questions he needed to ask but he guessed it was because he still didn't take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 5:33 pm

"Don't worry. My arm is currently wrapped. Touching the gold wrapping won't induce the effect. Only touching Midas directly will. And just in case I'll try to aim for clothing instead of skin," said Takahiro before following them out the window. He would then run off to the training grounds before taking his place furthest away from them, about ten feet between them. "Would you two like to go first or shall I?" He would ask as he began stretching. He wouldn't be able to go all out in fear of hurting his new teammates, but if his strategy was as good as he hoped it was, then he should be able to stick with it to win. However, he didn't know what these two were capable of. Nyen was a Kaironokuma and Colt was a Juryoku. Pulse and Gravity clans which both utilized lightning release. This meant his disarming technique would not work on them. How unlucky, if it did he was positive he could beat them both. However, he would have to rely on his assassination tactics. He had yet to begun training in Kenjutsu so he had to finish this entire fight with his chakra alone. That would give him roughly three moves to try and checkmate his teammates. Both were ranged so he knew he should try a frontal assault. The clans didn't possess anything other than dual elements so he didn't have to worry about super special things. He would just need to avoid the Juryokus gravity and the Kaironokumas pulse and sand. If he could pull this off just right he could win. But he didn't want to underestimate them. However if he overestimated them it could cost him. So since this was to show them what he had he would need to go all out without harming them. What he learned from R'tari should be enough. "For safety reasons and due to my lower rank, if I touch you let's say your out. Like a game of tag. I can't use anything too big cause if it lands it could be lethal. So hmm, do you guys have anything I could try to take from you?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 12:53 am

Nyen came up behind Colt, catching up easily to them and whispered in his ear "Sorry for snapping. Just haven't been the same since the funeral...i'll be better soon i promise." She had seen his dismayed look and wanted to cheer him up. She missed how playfull he had been and wanted more than anything to make him happy again but at the moment she was finding it difficult to be happy herself. She listened to her new team mate and suggested "I have my staff but it usually is charged with electricity so be careful. If you can get it out of my grasp then i'll be quite surpried." now that she had her little outburst she tried to be a bit more upbeat. She took her fighting and stance and looked sideways at Colt, hoping he understood what she was about to do. "Let's begin!" she shouted before sand would fill the arena, making it impossible for any of them to see farther than a foot infront of them. Knowing Colt was the kind to run headfirst into danger, she decided take the opponent from behind and as she rounded she formed three sand shuriken that she threw, arching and one heading towards Hiro's head, back and left calf respectively. All the while she would use silent killing leaving Hiro amidst the dust and even if he did have a way of clearing it by the time he did, he'd have shuriken flying towards his back.

Jutsus Used:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 3:09 am

Kisuke would grin as Nyen would automatically start the fight by covering the the training grounds below in a haze of sand, guess he should have given the two more experienced fighters a technique limit to kind of even things out for the new kid. He of course was already well aware of what was going down below by his lightning sensory technique, keeping the smile on his face as he heard the new kid boast that he would have to go easy on the two. Thug Life. "Don't get too cocky kid, they are both capable of messing you up royally" He would say sitting on the window frame as he pulled a flask out of his pocket, don't blame him as he was still somewhat grieving over his dead student, but wouldn't let it show to his students. "Say Colt, don't you think Nyen looks good in her outfit? I think she picked it out just for you" He hoped to catch Colt off guard enough to give Taka a chance to get on the offensive, that's if he could evade the iron sand shuriken moving towards him at C rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 4:38 am

Colt would turn his earlier gloomy mood vanishing as he heard Nyen's voice, causing him to brush his palm against her cheek with a smile. "It's fine I can't stay mad at someone as pretty as you for long." Colt said though his intentions were actually masked as he had touched her cheek with his left hand. Though she would quickly state her intentions and what she used her staff for he didn't realize she had been practicing using her staff in combat, maybe it was a result of R'tari's influence. Still he wouldn't be left behind and once she filled the area with Iron Sand he would pull out his black colored Yo-Yo's before pressing both them onto of his left palm and then remaining in place knowing that if Takahiro wanted to attack them he would most likely have to end up coming to them. Sure he could have just attacked and tried something but he wanted to instead listen and see what was going to happen first before doing something. It wasn't what he usually did, but he had been trying to take cues from R'tari, all the advice he took for granted before or didn't listen to during his introspection he had decided to start to apply.

He would focus and tune out the sound of Nyen's sand and his own movement focusing on Takahiro's sounds while playing with his right Yo-Yo causing it to extend downward at Swift Release speeds even though he hadn't used any speed to move it. He'd wind it back up and catch it as he kept waiting for the sound of his opponent before he moved into action. Certain things ran through his head and he was eager to show off what he had been training during his time away, it was something he was proud of. Not to mention if he made a good showing them it would shatter everyone's expectations of him just being this carefree pervert, he could be serious too sometimes. "Alright,let's get this started" he thought to himself upon catching his Yo-Yo for the second time having already thought of something he wanted to try out.

4 Man Team Training:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 22nd June 2016, 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Clone Technique trained for.)
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 4:48 am

Charged with electricity Huh? Takahiro would smile as she revealed that fact to him. As the sand began to envelop the area he knew what his best bet would be to find them. Immediately he activated his second stage Raidengan for the first time. His eyes went from black to a bright blue, four streaks of lightning surrounding his pupil. He could see everything. Every movement of sand, every impulse from their body's nervous system, even the electricity coursing through the area. It was marvelous. The shuriken could even be seen to him with his enhanced reaction from his Says Heritage. He watched them incoming and reacted to their movements appropriately. He pivoted to his right leg and pushed off to the right just before they hit, moving at bullet release speeds to effectively dodge them. Nyen would be a problem but her sand also gave him an advantage. It was time to test out a few things.

Utilizing chakra flow Takahiro seemed to glow bright before split into two to whoever could see him, one running forward straight to Colt at bullet release speeds while the other took off toward Nyen, holding out their hands into the twisting sand. The one running toward Nyen would spark around his hands, the sound of lightning echoing throughout the most before the sound of thunder shattered the air, deafening those around. If Takahiros plan worked, he would use the surrounding sand as conductive material to send out a shock of electricity throughout its radius at bullet release speeds, giving all within it a nasty shock worthy of c rank damage. Takahiro himself would not seem to cringe as he charged toward Colt, though if Colt or Nyen possessed a good enough sensory they would actually see a third Takahiro slipping around the side as he moved around toward Colt's blind spot behind at bullet release speeds. If he managed to get to this point he would try to slam his shoulder into Colts back while pressing his fingers against Colts back at the same time to deal another bit of shock through his shinken gai Kata style.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 9:49 pm

Nyen listened closely for the impact of her shuriken in his back but the moment of anticipation passed and internally she swore. He must have some kind of sensory technique and because of this Nyen saw no need to keep her iron sand in one spot. as the sand fell to the ground she could see one of Hiro's clones coming towards her with great speed but planting her feet in her fighting stance she utilized the sand that had concealed her before, forming a wall in front of her of iron sand which would absorb most of the electricity that he had planned to release into the cloud of sand now condensed before it. Nyen anticipated the clone to run head first into the wall which would flow around it and quickly tighten around it's torso closing in quick and if strong enough would cause the clone to vanish either in a fizzle of electricity (since it was comprised of such) or in a poof of smoke like regular clones. Nyen also seeing out of the corner of her eyes the clone heading towards colt would let her shuriken continue it's path and with the added speed boost from her ninpo stance they would catch up to the clone easily, embedding themselves in his back, calf and head. She wanted to make sure Colt was safe though she knew he could handle it on his own but...just in case.

Jutsus used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 2:02 am

Colt would keep playing with his yo-yo and when the boom sounded he would temporarily be deafened before his Volt Egg would drain the lightning element technique returning his hearing back to him causing him to raise an eyebrow while making a cross hand seal, since he didn't really know anyone who used genjutsu. As the two shadow clones emerged from the smoke they would both also play with their Yo-Yo's while relying on their heading to determine which was the original Takahiro and which were lightning clones or mirages due to selectively tuning out the cackling electricity. He hadn't fought anyone who did before either at least not since his first team with Summer but she used kenjutsu more than genjutsu anyways. Still he would manipulate his yo-yo preforming the Rock the Baby into the Brain Scrambler before throwing the Yo-Yo in his right hand towards the Takahiro incoming from behind.

It would move forward at B-rank speed before becoming electrified and then multiplying with Colt guiding the string so that they all shifted positions causing ten Duplex Dente Yo-Yo to head straight towards him at B-rank speeds. Meanwhile one of the clones in the front would throw their Yo-Yo's forward causing them to shoot forward at B-rank speeds as well and hit the incoming clone before it got within 10 ft of Colt due to the Yo-Yo string of his Plus & Minus (Black Series) being that length. But just in case the incoming Takahiro had some sort of trick they were just clones thus it was no harm no foul. "You really shouldn't blow your load so quickly, you should take it slow and make it enjoyable for everyone involved." Colt said his double entendre referencing the fact that Taka had in his opinion tried to go all out at once.

Spoiler:

Clone 1 & 2:

4 Man Team Training Topic:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 2:42 am

Kisuke would grin as he watched the event below unfold, Nyen had gotten better with her iron sand since the last time they had trained together. And Colt, just wow. He must have gotten serious since the the funeral as he was showing off some intense tricks with his yo-yos, guess the loss of R'tari had taken more effect on the two than he had realized. He just hoped that they would go too far in their training, he had heard rumors of the dysfunctional former Team 7 and how most of their training sessions ended up with someone being in the hospital for quite some time. So in case anything had gone too far he was certain he would be able to stop anything before getting to that point. Perhaps after the next set of techniques they show off they he would switch up the terms of the spar while giving them all tips on how to function better as a whole, and possibly tips on new jutsus.

Last edited by Ghost on 23rd June 2016, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 2:43 am

Takahiro was barely surprised when he saw Colt aiming directly for him despite his Thunder Phantom technique. He had hoped his surprise attack would work but he knew he would have to figure out something else as these were Genin, a step above his rank. Things were all coming slow to him, his reaction was high thanks to his stage 2 Dojutsu, but he couldn't keep it going for too much longer with his current reserves. He knew what he had to do though, as he chose Colt for a reason. Nyen was pretty straight forward, Colt seemed more mischievous so there was only the option of using him as the actual decoy. His real target all along was... Nyen. Nyen's attack succeeded on the Lightning Clone, but her positioning and Colt's was bad, he could tell though they were teammates they hadn't worked on strategy too much together. Colt's clone and Nyen were both attacking the same target in a pincer move... Too bad the target was a Thunder Phantom.

The first to hit the Thunder Phantom of Colt that was set between Nyen and Colt's clone was the attack by Colt's clone, which caused the Thunder Phantom to erupt in a 10 foot radius explosion. This would cause some of the attacks to go through the phantom as it was a mere mirage of electricity, potentially destroying the clones in the process of the explosion. However, Nyen's attack, being farther away than Colt's clones, would pass right through her target as he was no longer there and was now heading for Colt and his clone. Takahiro would go into action just as the attack from Colt would hit him, or in actuality another Thunder Phantom that caused a secondary explosion. Takahiro himself would actually appear in front of Nyen, crouched down, his eyes not locked on her, but her electrified staff. He didn't care if it would hurt him or not, but she had given him his target, Colt had not. He lunged, trying to utilize her deafened state and focus on the distance to lunge past her from a crouch to snatch the staff from her, his hand developing D Rank strength for just the moment of snatching it from her.

Spoiler:

Jutsu Learned:

Last edited by Hiro on 3rd July 2016, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Team 9 [Team Training]   The New Team 9 [Team Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Team 9 [Team Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next