Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Request Taken by the Legate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

A Request Taken by the Legate Empty
PostSubject: A Request Taken by the Legate   A Request Taken by the Legate Icon_minitime14th May 2016, 4:32 pm

Cyrus had been bored lately. There was really no other way of putting it. Since the war had ended some months ago, things had been quiet. The ASN was in tatters, their own politics eating them from the inside out. Though admittedly it seemed there were some rising youngsters that looked promising, but their actual leadership was nowhere to be found. The Dobutsu hadn't been heard of in years and as far as Pandora was concerned, Cyrus wasn't sure what was going on there but there hadn't been any Pandoran Knights sightings in the West Continent for months. As for his children, Cyrus had been training Shiva for some time now, but Jazz Kukinorite had arrived about a week earlier and taken over his childrens' training, both Shiva and Deva were under her tutelage now. Things were quiet, and that meant they were boring. Cyrus missed being out in the field, out in the action, getting down and dirty.

As it happened, he had received word from some of his fellow Shogunate warriors that there was a large beast terrorizing a village in Gehenna. Not much was known, other than it had become more and more of a problem for the settlement and its residents in the passing months. Normally a squad of lower ranking individuals would be sent out to dispatch of the beast. It wasn't uncommon for creatures in the wild of Gehenna to get too interested in the people and villages. It was the risk the people of Gehenna took for such fertile farming land and beautiful scenery. A little trip down to Gehenna to work out the rust sounded like the ideal vacation for Cyrus and that was why he found himself in the mission center of Sheol.

The woman at the front desk looked familiar; as a member of the Blades, Cyrus had quickly learned many peoples name during the war, especially those that worked under him in the capital. Good morning Gloria, how are you on this fine day? Cyrus asked, flashing a set of pearly whites. A few friends of mine were discussing some rumors about a beast terrorizing some settlers down in Gehenna earlier this morning. I was wondering if we had made this a mission yet, if not I'd like to make a formal request to have it drawn up. If it already is, then I myself would like to take it. Cyrus leaned across the desk, bending at his waist to look at Gloria. He rested on his elbows and forearms, which were slightly crossed in front of him at the wrists. On his back he wore Samehada who simply lay quiet against its master.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Request Taken by the Legate   A Request Taken by the Legate Icon_minitime14th May 2016, 4:47 pm

Gloria was working hard filing away thing meticulously and would take a small break from that when Cyrus came in and spoke to her. "Legate Cyrus, how nice to see you. Yes I do have that mission, it's been classified as an SS-rank as reports have come in that it is much too powerful to be an ordinary creature we are thinking of potentially classifying it as a God Beast so it's good that you are taking this mission. Obviously it needs to be killed but if you could retrieve the body so that we can make a sketch of it and give the necessary information of how it fought while you dealt with it to the Hokkai Clan that would be great. You know, so they can add it to their monster index. Gloria would greet him and then hand over a mission scroll to him, with the exact directions. It was far south of Gehenna thankfully not near a more populated area but still, dangerous because the creature could potentially keep moving up north leaving a trail of destruction in it's wake.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Request Taken by the Legate   A Request Taken by the Legate Icon_minitime14th May 2016, 10:14 pm

Cyrus took the scroll and unrolled the parchment, scanning the mission details quickly. He frowned in thought, noticing the coordinates, but was glad to hear the mission had been bumped up to SS-rank. He was expecting a remedial A-rank, which would have been fine, but an SS? Now that will be fun. He whistled, shaking his head as he folded the scroll back up, God beast, huh? Not exactly what I was expecting, but now I'm just happy I'm going instead of sending someone else. Cyrus turned to leave, placing the scroll in his jacket pocket. He threw a small wave behind his back to Gloria as he exited the building, Don't worry, I'll make sure to bring something nice back for the Hokkai. As the door closed behind him, if Gloria was still watching, Cyrus simply disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request Taken by the Legate   A Request Taken by the Legate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request Taken by the Legate
Page 1 of 1