Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Uroko's First Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Uroko's First Request Empty
PostSubject: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 10:18 pm

Uroko looked around as he walked into the Assignment building. It was his first time actually coming here and he was looking for some easy tasks to do on his own to get some cash out of it for his puppet materials. It would take a lot of xel, so for some basic missions he would need to do them alone so as to get more money from it. But at the same time he needed to try and avoid combat as much as possible until he was well equipped. Uroko approached the receptionist and spoke. "Pilus Uroko Bishamon reporting in. I'd like to request a simple mission to undergo for the Shogunate. Preferably non-combat related."

Requesting D Rank Mission
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 10:24 pm

There was a chuckle from a short man walking around with some papers in his hand. Upon looking at the Bishamon, he would chuckle once more. "Non-combatant huh? But you won't be able to avoid combat forever if you want to get anywhere in this organization soldier. " The man would then smile and hand Uroko over a mission. "Here you are, there is a very grumpy cat that belongs to a family You would be sitting the pet for the rest of the evening. The cat is very mischevious....so i heard......" After giving the mission to URoko, the man would then proceed to his desk. "I'm Sans ...by the way...."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 3:41 pm

Uroko would thank the receptionist before heading out on his mission. After a few hours had gone by Uroko returned and spoke again. "Uroko Bishamon, Pilus, returning to report in the mission was a success. I would also like to request another mission with the same parameters I gave for the previous request. Non combat, simple mission if any to be had," he would say while handing in his mission report. Sure these missions were boring but he had to collect money for his first puppet. There was still the problem with how expensive materials could be, but maybe he could talk a civilian into buying him the materials, he could offer them the personal use of one of his slaves to cut down on the cost of labor in return for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 3:48 pm

Hmm?" Sans opened one eye and realized that the kid was back again."Back for some more ehh? Well i got just the thing for you. There is mailman that managed to injure himself. This mission involves covering his shift, but there are some animals that dont take a liking to the smell of a mailman. There was one dog in particular, chomper? Ya...avoid that guy. " Sans would then hand over the scroll of the job and fall back asleep on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 10:16 pm

Uroko had accepted the mission and upon the next day after a short break he returned. He had already received the reward from the Mail Carrier association and was ready for his next mission. "Uroko Bishamon reporting in. Mail Delivery Mission is complete. I would like to request another D rank mission with the same criteria as before. No combat if you have any," he would say returning the folder with the signature of the client to the receptionist. He was starting to wrack in some money but still needed more to afford his puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 10:22 pm

Sans was currently on a break for lunch when Uroko walked into the building requesting a mission, seemed like the lug had given him missions before and he was just here to pick up another one. "That fine, I do have a simple house cleaning mission for you. Cleaning the house of a lord's relative from the look of it" The receptionist would say as she handed the boy a scroll with a smile on her face. "Although I would be careful, seems like this relative has a knack for seducing those who enter his house"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 10:42 pm

"Seduce? Hah, good luck with that. Bishamon do the seducing, we don't get seduced. Thanks for the mission," he would say, taking the file and heading out. A few hours later he returned and handed in the signed folder. "Another mission, same as before if you will. I am close to getting a decent amount for my first puppet." He would say, feeling a little tired but he believed he could continue on. He had to keep going in order to afford the expensive materials.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 11:03 pm

Sans looked over and rolled his eyes. "Seems like you have alot of work ahead of you then, puppets are expensive nowadays. " Sans would get up and work through the d rank scrolls as he pulled one out. "Aha! Something a little more harder, heres your chance to show off your manliness. Someone in construction dropped out from their shift due to food poisoning. You can pick up a hard hat and shadow the assistant manager of the construction crew. That does involve doing some heavy lifting and a bit of leadership skills, can you handle it?" Sans would place it on the table and shift back over to the d rank box. "If not, i have more throw aways..... ehh.....harvest vegetables at a farm? Choice is yours...."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 11:28 pm

"You're telling me. Especially since I want to create it from scratch instead of buying a base. Now, lets see..." He would say before listening to the guy explain what he needed. "Doing labor is easy, however, construction would take too long and though the material would be good, it wouldn't probably be the best for me to take from the site. Instead I'll take the harvest mission. I should be able to find some good plants for poisons or maybe even old metal and gems within the ground. That should allow me a better chance with materials while being quite peaceful." He would say before heading out for his mission, taking the folder with him. After about five hours he returned, dirt stains on his pants but he didn't look too worse for wear. "Harvest complete. I would like another mission." He would say returning the signed forms.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 11:32 pm

Jesus kid, you're an animal...... " Sans would say with a small groan as he picked up another scroll and decided to toss it over. "So, how do you feel about going fishing? You are gong to help the local fishermen net in some fish and do some boat maintenance. "Heck, perhaps ou could hearing how to pick up a trade and learn to cook some good red snapper. Though, anchovies, id stay away from that stuff if i was you. " Sans left it to Uroko to take, but he was trying to find unique things for the boy to do so he doesn't get bored. "Well, if you can't swim, pick up a life vest. Alright kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uroko's First Request   Uroko's First Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uroko's First Request
Page 1 of 1