Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Empty
PostSubject: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 3:39 pm

The black edifice rose before her and she watched it for a few moments, head bobbing to the beat that surrounded her. It was interesting living your entire life without a single moment of silence, everything pulsed and thrummed with the music that sang in her heart. Her foot tapped on the ground and she found her hips tick tocking, side to side, following the beat that she had decided to follow today. Priscilla took a deep breath and dusted down the black dress she had on before placing her hands on the door. The information had been very strict as to what she was to do. So when she stepped in she wasn't scared when the doors closed behind her, that was fine, she didn't worry.

She nodded her head to the beat running with her and then turned and followed the corridors, black stone surrounding her on all sides, gleaming torches lighting her progress. It was so last century but she didn't mind too much, gave it an interesting light. She then reached the door she was supposed to go to and opened it to pitch black. Once more she stepped in and let the doors close behind her, enshrouding her in darkness. No panic fluttered over her however because her song kept her heart steady and strong and she started to bounce on her toes, waiting for something to happen...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 4:25 pm

A priest had been waiting at the door for the newcomer since word was given to him that someone was arriving to have a mark place upon them, however when the doors opened the temple was soon echoing with the music that the girl was emitting from her body. Well this would not stand as the priest would strike the girl firmly on the head. "This is a holy place dedicated to our lord Carmen, we will not tolerate such noise within these wall" The man would say after giving her another smack on the head. "Now turn it off, and follow me"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 4:30 pm

She winced and growled, thankfully her native defense tiers due to being a Ronin would protect her from actually getting hurt. So she turned and huffed at the Priest. "Excuse you, Mister, but I am fairly certain it is Lady Carmen and besides, I can't actually turn my music off? Ever heard of a Ronin before? Yeah well I've got permanent music, there ain't no off switch you big meanie!" She told him before focusing. She tapped into the music in her core and changed the song to one that wasn't quite as loud but it still had a catchy beat to it so she didn't mind all too much to be fair. With that she then stepped up just beside and just behind the priest and placed her hands on top of her head before starting to follow him when he moved off. She hummed quietly along to the song that was playing, her voice harmonising perfectly with her HeartBeat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 4:39 pm

The priest would groan as the girl spoke of her Ronin ability to completely ruin the tone of the whole temple, next thing to walk in the door was most likely to be a whole group of raver defiling this sacred place. Although this girl did look to be unique for sure, meant that maybe he would be allowed to place an experimental seal on this one, she looked the type for it anyways. "So tell me why you wish to receive a mark of Pandora"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 4:52 pm

"I wish to have a Mark of Pandora for a couple of reasons Mr Grouchy Priest. First off I want to be able to better serve our Lady Carmen, the Phoenix, in this great nation of hers. That is the main reason. The secondary reason is that unless I find some way to gain immortality then I might be brutally killed because people won't realise that I am from Pandora. Which would be quite sad because if you haven't quite realised yet... I am a super cutie." She winked at him and gently bumped him with her hip as they walked, her song continuing and she started to add very quiet lyrics as she sang. "...This time I might just disappear..." Her voice was soft but melodic, being good enough with music meant that she could sing and dance pretty well too... Kind of helped when you had a constant soundtrack to work off of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 12:53 pm

The priest whacked the girl upside the head again when she called him grumpy priest, but this time with a grin cracked across his face. "If you think I'm mean little girl, then you won't survive Pandora for long" He would say leading the new girl up to the alter at the center of the temple where symbols for each of the main curses were clearly seen, meanwhile a lone symbol which seemed to have accumulated a bit of dust. "We have a selection process for you to take, after you have made your decision I shall place the curse upon you. Only then will we see if you can truly handle the life you will so willingly throw away"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 12:58 pm

Once again the smack to her head didn't really phase her all that much, she was a ronin, she was born tougher than usual. She did let out a huff though and fix her hair due to it getting messed up by the Grumpster's actions. Once her hair was looking better she actually stopped and looked around, getting some nice details off of everything around her. She placed her hands on her hips and gave a nod. "This is a real nice place, I gotta say. So you want me to choose my Mark? Cool... I am going to choose the most annoying one I can..." She paused and turned to the Priest, smiling at him innocently. "...Because I love you Mr Grumpster." Priscilla gave a happy giggle after that and leaned over to look at the markings on the ground, tapping her chin gently as she read each one. Finally her eyes alighted on the Curse Mark of the Fae. She had some stories about faeries and apparently they were quite pretty and could do some weird things. Obviously that was the Mark for her. So with a dainty little hop she landed both feet on the icon and wiggled her hips a bit. With this she knew she'd be starting new... And her song changed once more.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 1:14 pm

As the girl would step onto the icon she would notice three dimensional pictures floating around in front of her, showing a basic archetype of each sub class of the Fae Curse. "I had a feeling you would pick that one. The Curse of the Fae is an experimental Cursed Mark only recently created, with many separate sub classes within it. Before you, you should see some basic images of what you would look like with each curse and a basic description of your capabilities with said Mark" The priest would say standing behind the girl, ready to place the curse on her when she made her final choice. Once made the Curse she had chosen would appear on his palm, only to thrust his hand onto the girls lower back, placing the curse upon the girls body. "Let's hope you survive"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 1:20 pm

"Well they are all really pretty b-..." Priscilla paused mid sentence as she moved the display around to reveal the Sidhe. The crystalline skin, the shining eyes and hair. Her own eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she watched the Sidhe before her. After a couple of seconds a loud squeal left her lips and she jumped up and down a few times, clapping in delight. "Oh yes oh yes oh yes! That one, that one!" She declared. She stopped her jumping and was about to turn around to face the Priest before she felt his hand on her lower back. A spike of pain shot through her and she gave a grunt before the pain started to build. However her young body wasn't quite ready for such pain and so she'd go into a shut down mode. She'd survive... But she'd hurt in the morning. "Mommy... Save me..." She mumbled before collapsing to the ground as the curse mark flared over her, altering her appearance, everything becoming shining and gossamer. Her song didn't stop however and instead changed into a soft lullaby melody as she lay there, sleeping almost soundly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]   A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Goddess's Blessing [Minarai Castle]
Page 1 of 1