Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hide and seek

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hide and seek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th May 2016, 4:22 am

Ty watched a kratos simply moved out of the way of something he couldn't quite see with his own eye, he then glanced in the direction shiro stood "who are you?" he sound insure of they had ever meet, but it was assuming to see those around him. A spider, a nagging fly, and an orphan. well it was all he knew about himself, so might as well call himself one; but in disregard to the fact most orphan are alone he was quite content on whomever was around him, weather it be a spider, a fly-person thing, or no-one at all. His eyes only glanced at shiro as he thought of the life of having a family could be.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th May 2016, 10:24 pm

Shiroichi was slightly impressed the fly dude could sense his special webbing. "Heh. Maybe the average spider. But there are many who hunt their prey. If I wanted to capture you it would only be too easy," he would say as he walked over the dunes toward the two. He sized them up and down but was generally unimpressed. He removed his hood revealing his blonde hair and elfish features. "Who am I? I go by Arachnid, but you guys can call me Shiroichi. Or Shiro for short. I'll be your new teammate from now on."
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2016, 12:41 am

He was coy and rather sure of him self and it only made Kratos like him a little bit more, plus he had a bad ass nickname. Kratos would play it cool though and look at Ty for his response. It was a more do you believe this guy look if anything. "My name is Kratos Frolic, it is very nice too meet you Shiro. Ymi can already tell you will be a perfect fit for the team."

Kratos would fly forward too shake his hand in gretting before turning back too Ty and placing his hands at his sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2016, 1:31 am

Ty mumbled the two names to himself "shiro and kratos!" it felt strange to know people off of a first name bases. Ty looked into the distance as he thought what is my name! The thought of sharing ones name with people he could trust, but didn't quite know only brought him into a deep thought what if my name isn't good enough! His mind seemed to wonder hopping into a new topic "why are both of them so confident, when is mine ever going to grow. my name is Ty smith!" he stated. It's funny how he came from a game, which turned out to be a shinobi lesson, to a meet-up! the thought only caused him to laugh.

He soon Rose up from the sand and brush himself off, he began to reach for his midnight nunckled: since those were the only piece of his parent the village was willing to supply him with. "Don't worry I'll get is through any problem, so long as you're willing to comply." he stated, indirectly saying he was in charge; but hopped no-one understood the way he phrased himmself.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 2:58 am

Shiroichi didn't shake Kratos's hand. He would merely raise an eyebrow at the guy before looking toward Ty as he spoke. These guys didn't seem too strong yet. There might be some potential but he would have to tell for himself. "Sorry flyboy but you've gotta earn that," he would say to Kratos before he would stretch out his arms. "Not to brag but I'm pretty strong. If we are to be a tease need to know exactly how strong each other is. So, here is my proposal. You two come at me. Let's learn about each other through our fights. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 2:37 pm

Kratos is no longer in this topic
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 2:13 am

Claiming the Following Jutsu from this topic

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide and seek
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2