Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hide and seek

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 7:24 pm

Thesun barely rose from it's hiding, barely lighting the dull sky's. Children barely woke up at this time, unless of course they weren't only considered child; Ty would often have beat the sun outside, but it seemed Ty's lost enthusiasm to train "Ty are you still in bed?" Guardian-sama questioned after turning the lights on. Ty's small body was covered by a thin blanket, which would've now been spread across the bed. "Guardian-sama what am I suppose to do once I run out of ideas?" Ty responded gently to his question, guardian-sama took light steps as he made his way to Ty's bed; once he arrived he gently sat at the corner of the bed.

It seem as minutes have past since guardian-sama sat down on the edge of his bed, yet he hasn't mustered out a squeak "guardian-sama!" Ty spoke raising his voice a bit. "That's a tough one!" Guardian-sama finally spoke but his words seemed short "well I'd learn what someone else does and see if I could make something out of that." He stated. Ty nodded quickly jumping out of his bed and through the doors, he aimed to go to a training area which had nothing but sand.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 7:53 pm

Kratos was already there at the grounds in the air he would surely stand out, with his fly demeanor however today he inteded on getting some training done, he was up above scanning for chakra signatures honing his ability. Other than his sensory tech he would work on his soundless fighting and camouflage techniques.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 11:15 pm

Ty arrived at what he assumed to be an unoccupied sand dume, scanning the area visually there seem to be nothing his naked eye could see; and due to his lack of study of sensory jutsu, he'd barely be any use on a stealth mission. Guardian-sama said to get an idea from someone else, but who is that I could converse with! He strolled through the endless sand engaged in deep thought, he'd let his guard down travel though this sand dume created thoroughly for training.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 3:16 am

Kratos would swoop down upon seeing someone, he would land softly and smile at the boy.

"You wanna play a game of hide and seek?"

Kratos would say putting two of his ligaments on his his and letting the other four hang as he looked outward with his giant eyes.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 3:44 am

Ty simply nodded, he was quite sure what the rules were but he need some sort of inspiration. Ty seem more surprised then shocked, once he noticed the male's extra pairs of limbs. He could help but notice the male's wings "are you related to a fairy?" Ty questioned out of curiosity, but soon covered his mouth as he tried to keep himself from sounding rude. Soon the automated wind system began to blow towards the east. the training rooms we're devolve pied with the thought of anything happening! "what are the rules to your game of tag.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 3:49 am

"No, i am a fly actually. But my name is Kratos and the rules are simple, by any means necessary you must find your target or hide from them."

Kratos would say lifting off the ground his body would give no sound and i mean none at all he would lift with a eerie silence before looking toward the boy he had just meet.

"I will start, try and hide from me i will look away for a moment."

Kratos would close his eyes, and then wait.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 4:04 am

It seemed quite difficult it hide in a sund dume the only thin he could do really was change his scent and become invisible to the naked, But with eyes like those Ty doubt a simple party trick could avoid him from getting caught. Ty would've been the most smartest, but lacked the will to actually used his head. "Maybe I could!" He mumbled aloud before think of a way to use his special trait. It was all pretty much useless Ty thought as he constantly added how useless his brain was.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 12:32 pm

"Are you ready?"

Kratos would shift too going higher and readying himself he didn't expect much but you never know what too expect. Kratos would hold up one hand counting down one two three all the way too five.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 12:40 pm

Ty searched for a spot to hide, most of the dunes had an area where there was a raise in them then a drastic drop. not much that I could see. his eye held no dojutsu, so everything seemed pretty regular to him. "Can I use any jutsu, or just those related to hide and seek?" He questioned the rules as the game itself could be made into a fight or it could be just a simple game of find me. After asking, Ty simple didn't require an answer anymore; he rushed to the large rise of a sand dume he could find, tripping and stumbling on the way there: once he arrived he simple jumped over the rise and slide down to the base of the sand.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 1:29 pm

Kratos would turn and look, he could not see the enemy however he figured it was the smart thing too do hide within the sand, his eyes would gleam as they turned too scan the area. He would scan the area with thermal vision and infered before flying down and throwing a kunai at the sand dune the boy was in he would use, the blunt end off the kunai with D rank strength.

"When hiding without a proper technique, remeber most sensory techniques and doujustu do not posses x ray vision putting something between you and your enemy can save your life."

Kratos would land on the ground his wings no longer moving.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 1:51 pm

Ty heard the words of the kratos, which simply cause him to look up and find the kunai coming down on him. Ty leaned his body closely to the sand dume, watching the kunai land directly between his legs; Ty was unresponsive, letting the thought he near lost something flow through his head. Ty picked the kunai up from the ground, holding it for several seconds as he let his chakra flow onto the kunai then threw it back at kratos with sorrowful strength, it'd simply fall back down once it past kratos head. "You see once I'm caught I won't allow you to speak!" He stated, with a very confident smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime29th April 2016, 5:01 pm

Kratos would spin too dodge the kunai and as he did he would seemingly burst into flys before the swarm would spread and dissipate at the same time he was using his camouflage, applying the spiritual version he would vanish in the eyes of the boy before him and with the soundless fighting style there would most likely be no way of finding out where Kratos was.

Kratos would lift up and fly over the boy simply waiting too see his reaction or if he could locate him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 12:30 am

The moment kratos dodge the kunai, Ty was out of trick. But it seem kratos own was just beginning, within seconds of seeing the group flys spread: they disappeared, and with that kratos was no where to be seen or heard. Great!" He mumbled, first it seemed Ty's only plan simply didn't work. Ty being trapped to little and no options, he'd need yet a simply trick "guess I'm left with this!" He formed the rat hand sign after he finished yelling.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 7:27 am

Kratos was a genjustu user and he knew when he was being countered so he would simply Kai and then land in front of Ty. "I can teach you some techniques if you want, i doubt i coukd teach you any genjustu but if you wanted too practice i am sure i could assist"

Kratos would say looking around he still needed too get his physical training done, working on his speed and endurance for a change and not just weight training so he could fly faster.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime30th April 2016, 10:29 am

"Those flies earlier was a genjutsu?" Ty questioned " you're offering me your help, I'll take you up on your offer then!" He stated, feeling as the breeze from the wind begun to blow heavier. The training facility was create to throw anything at the user. Ty swung his back foot, with the target being kratos's shoulder; since he was to tall to aim for him to aim for a head shot Ty chuckled " no room for breaks then!"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 11:18 am

Kratos would not notice the attack however once Ty got close Kratos would lift off the floor flying back matching ty's speed too move out of the way. He would keep flyijg back and would simply smile toward Ty. At his current speed there was no way he coukd land a hit on him it would be like swatting a fly in the sense.

Kratos would vanish again however and it would be unlikely Ty could tell where he was even when Kratos began too speak it would come from behind him where as Kratos was infront of him using his spiritual camouflage.

"Yes it was a genjustu i am less the direct fighter"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 1:49 am

"Great!" Ty complained, leaning forward Ty kicked his foot backwards to attempt to kick kratos in the throat yet he wasn't their. Realizing it or not, Ty was inside a form out genjutsu which manipulated sound; but how was the question. "that's quite nice!" Ty spoke. He was quite sure of the dynamic or the rule of this genjutsu, but it was a nice way of getting close to an enemy without them noticing.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 2:35 pm

Kratos would try and move too the left of Ty, he would then aim too push him with one of his hands before getting out of his camouflage. "Try and work on learning how too know when under genjustu and when being manipulated by reality, too a skilled genjustu in the art of combat one can cause reality too blur in a minor way though the smallest changes are the hardest detect. When faced with a foe you cannot detect you watch for changes in your surroundings though i am invisible and giving off no sound my body mass is the same, find me by the indents in the sand or the parts of the wind within the sky which move unlike the others." 

Kratos would go back into camo and jump back.
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 3:24 pm

Ty stood watching his surrounding, the moment he was pushed he stumbled to the ground. After falling kratos had released his camouflage to speak to Ty, then re-entered his camouflage. "The smallest changes are the hardest to detect!" Ty repeated as he stood to his feet "meaning someone with your size should have a default with the genjutsu." He stated as he searched around. what are my options? I could use dragon's breathe, but that would be a waste of chakra; I could try to cancel out his genjutsu with one of my own: but his seem to work in a different sense. What if I used my weapons to aid me, he'd probably be too high to hit without know his exact location.

Ty seemed conflicted in the choices he had, Ty thrust his right arm forward, the direction of the air seem to normal wait are we underground Ty grabbed his left knuckle of his pocket and threw it the direction of the air, if this work the knuckle would only hit kratos, dealing D-rank damage if connected.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 3:52 pm

Kratos would be hit being underground his wings were giving off the only gust of wind in the area and as such what ty aimed at was kratos he would flinch when hit however he let it happen his hair was very sensitive too the touch. He would fade from his camo and two of his hands at his sides looking at Ty. "Good job, if you ever get the chance try and work on honing your senses, when in a bind they can help you detect a person you can not normally track with another sense, and with that in mind remeber there is most likely no chance a person can block all off your senses so try every method, me i smell very distinct you probably didn't notice but you could have found me by smell i was not blocking my signature."
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 1:02 am

"Genjutsu can't block off all your senses!" He mimicked, trying to keep that in mind. He focused his thoughts on ways to by pass a genjutsu "but how would I know if I get put under a taste genjutsu?" He then questioned. Ty had his own genjutsu, but saw no point to honing his senses if all he was doing was sneaking about place; not much to do about escaping a genjutsu he'd be placed under, when he seem out of place. "Genjutsu, sensory and ninjutsu; is what I need to focus on training right?" He question as he took a seat in the sand
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 1:20 am

"No no no no, genjustu can block off all your senses and watch out for fabrication but we will get into that another day, i meant a actual person cannot block all your senses when something seems unreal it most likely is, for instance say you have water release and use genjustu which looks like you are sending lightning and fire release at the user though they may think for a moment it is genjustu by narrowly dodging the false attacks when attacked by the water release and hit it may cause one too think what was mental to be physical. But don't quote me on this stuff man i only became a genin like three days ago "
Back to top Go down

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 1:56 am

Ty glared at kratos, the words just barely seem to make sense "I guess I'll leave the lectures to someone who actually been in their rank, or gain that knowledge through experience!" Ty teased, after seating in the sand and listening to the words of kratos. "shouldn't i just stick to some type of tell me the truth or else, you'll regret it!" Ty teased. Ty rose from the ground onto his feet, then brushed the sand off of his pants. "So genjutsu can effect all my sense at the same time, but can't block them" he mimic in a more simplified matter
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime25th May 2016, 4:17 am

Shiroichi had heard some commotions coming from the nearby training field. It mostly sounded of some kind of lecture going on but he couldn't help but head towards it. What he saw was a strange, blue multi-legged flying creature that oddly enough reminded him of a fly kind of kicking the ass of some younger kid. He tilted his head quizzically wondering what they were doing. As the two talked he decided to mess with the one doing the ass kicking and would try to sneak alongside the dunes, moving only when they were talking, until he was within twenty feet from the blue freak. If he still hadn't been noticed since they seemed so focused on one another he would then take aim, holding out his arm with his palm up before using two fingers to press down on his palm. He would press it quickly so as to send out a nearly invisible glob of his webbing at bullet release speeds to ensnare the wings of the creature lecturing the boy. If it hit he would shoot up and say, "Looks like the fly is caught in the spider's webs. So, what are you two fellas up to?" He would then begin making his way across the twenty feet to the two of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime26th May 2016, 12:24 am

"Pretty much from what i know at least"

Kratos would say looking around for the moment even though Ty was still a academy student he could see him fitting perfectly in a squad with Kratos now all they needed was a third member, which was unlikely but it could happen. It seemed however as Krats was day dreaming someong launched something at him he would quickly react even without seeing it and fly directly into the air at C-Rank speeds using C- reaction too dodge the web and turn too view Shiro assuming he did not say what he had planned. Kratos would examine the webbing and laugh it was fitting a web trying too catch a spider but this was not the case at the moment.

"A spider does not catch a fly by attacking, they must wait and lay a trap that even the numerous eye's of a fly cannot see"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hide and seek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and seek   Hide and seek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide and seek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next