Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The better student [Sada/Jazz]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

The better student [Sada/Jazz] Empty
PostSubject: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime17th April 2016, 4:36 pm

Sada finally got a chance to show Jazz that he was a more suitable prospect to teach over that other guy. He was supposedly thr sister of the head of the bishamon clan, but Sada felt as if he had his own untapped potential that can serve for something. He wasn’t giving up on is dream of having something genuine, and rght now, the only thing that’s genuine is making puppet using into his own developed style as an inkan. “…..” Sada waited for jazz to show up as he ruffled through his green hair, he was using highlights today.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime20th April 2016, 1:11 pm

Jazz would arrive at the predetermined location, she had only shown up due to someone writing her a letter praising her puppetry skills and asking for instruction. Her interest was piqued if only to see whether they were a complete novice at puppetry so she could make them in her image or if they were already skilled in it so she could analyze their knowledge and improve on it. Regardless it was a beneficial to her as she would use this person to impress the Ningyo Clan, sure she already had a marriage contract in the spirit of fostering co-operation with each of their clans. It wasn't a unifying one either clan would go for that but rather to cement a clan alliance and what better way to show that she was worth being betrothed to the Ningyo Clan Heir if not demonstrating her competence at puppetry as well as teaching others.

Her hands were in their usual place at the back of her head and she was currently chewing on gum for all intents and purposes she looked completely relaxed as if she couldn't be bothered being serious about this. Thus when she saw whoever she was supposed to be meeting she wouldn't speak until blowing a bubble and popping it. "Ara ara, I'm supposed to be meeting a Principales here, you him?" Jazz said with a sigh and stretching a bit. All in all the impression she would give was that she had just woken up and head to the training arena first thing  not yet being fully awake. The reality was that she was just putting on an act, trying to scope out his reaction to her lack of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime20th April 2016, 1:44 pm

Ahh!" Sada would say as he walked over with a smile on his face. Regardless of how she felt about wasting any time teaching him, Sada was doing this for his own sake. "My name is Sada Hirobumi, we met before." Sada would then start to remind the girl of the time we met. "You was training that guy that's supposed to be related to the big wig of the Bishamon clan, Satsuki, but i think you're wasting your time with that guy. Whats the point of wasting time developing those with natural born talent? Some might say theres everything to gain"Sada would then shrug. . "But in the end, they will trail from your teachings and do their own thing , not being as good as you hoped.. and i wouldn't want you to have any disappointments on your record."

Sada would then step forward and nod his head. "What makes me better is that, im a blank slate.... and im going to be the best... i respect you as the strongest...which is why i made you my goal Jazz Sempai! Mold me into the strongest..." Sada was only a bit modest, but he wanted to be the best. In order for that, he would walk any path to learn from the best.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime21st April 2016, 9:03 pm

"Hm.. oh yeah. I remember now, sorry the poisons I've been trying to build an immunity too have been messing with my head. Very well, Mr Blank slate you've piqued my interest. You shall be the True to his Pseudo, I did want to train students in the different methods. You seem eager, so I'll humor you. Have you purchased any of the starter puppet frames yet? If you haven't you should go do so." Jazz said with a yawn waiting for Sada's response fully intent on going to one of the various shops within Sheol to have him purchase one. She hadn't had a fanboy in a while, she didn't count those within her clan as it was only normal for them to revere her, her memories from Styx showed they held her in high regard after all she was the daughter of Nyx and Cadmus and in the Reaper of War's prime each of her Juggernauts was on par with a Kage. Styx hadn't made too many accomplishments having to hide her strength during the rule of the Shogunate but she was beloved by her clan. But Jazz would exceed even Styx's potential she already had in some ways and once she got her Regalia she would be a Queen of her Road once more. Till then she would content herself with building up students and let Sada praise her and fuel her ego.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime27th April 2016, 10:06 pm

Yea i already have one, one second..." Sada would say as he disappeared around a corner towards a rock, grabbing the humanoid puppet and dragging it out to show Jazz. "Well, it would be pretty embarrassing of me to come unprepared, i also have that metal piece i found, it's a magnet. " Afterwards, Sada would clap his hands and nod in approvement. " I guess this is the beginning, i'll finally be able to work under you and in hopes that a bit of your greatness can rub off on me. " Sada was ready.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 12:53 am

Jazz would sigh, he had a puppet yes, but it was woefully incomplete, not to mention he had only managed to obtain one material. "Your going to need more materials than that if you want to make a good puppet, reinforcements for the wood, additional things for the slots. Do you even have an idea of what you want to create or are you simply devoid of inspiration? Surely your not coming to me with just that, no plans or goals in regards to this blank canvas otherwise I suppose there is little hope for you." Jazz said glancing at Sada out of the corner of her eye and being blunt on purpose as she wanted to see if her scathing remarks motivated him or not, he would have to work for her praise and for now he hadn't done anything worth praising. Still at least he had puppet which was more to say than Uroko at the moment so that was something at least. "You have a magnet, sure but now what? All you have is a Standard Humanoid Puppet & a magnet. That's it, scavenge or buy tools, you know how to seal things don't you? The easiest types of slots are compartments for storage scrolls or by incorporating weapons which already exist such a retractable blades and the like." she said with a wave of her hand shooing him away while giving examples on what he should be doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The better student [Sada/Jazz]   The better student [Sada/Jazz] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The better student [Sada/Jazz]
Page 1 of 1