Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Colts Return [Team Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Colts Return [Team Training] Empty
PostSubject: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 11:38 pm

Colt finally, after several months, could take a step out beyond his clan hall. He shoved open the door, taking a large whiff of the smell of the sea before tossing his jacket off. It was a beach day for him, but first he had to check in with his team. While he had been under house arrest Colt had been almost religiously working on his appearance, from the darker tan of his already tan-like skin to the lean muscle tone. Hopefully Nyen and others found him more attractive now, especially Nyen. On his way to the training grounds he would grab an ice cream parfait. Upon his arrival he would look for his team, ready to surprise Nyen with a little flirt.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 11:51 pm

R'tari was in the training ground as usual going through a series of kata alternating from one fighting style to another. His targets were five training posts arranged in a circle and a light amount of sweat adorned his body since he had been at it for sometime. Recently he felt like he had reached a gap in strength, like he wasn't able to advance further, sure he knew he was an Elite Genin and thus was forever barred from accessing higher ranked portions of the library but he had always held on to the fact that he could just refine his taijutsu constantly it wasn't as if he could even use flashy ninjutsu. Still after having perfected his Rokukishi he didn't know what to do anymore, maybe it was the lack of missions or combat situations that had slowly eased him into slacking off. Or maybe it was because his squad had been incomplete for sometime, Colt had been absent with their sensei reporting he was in trouble yet again, while Nyen was busy with clan duties she was the Kaironokuma heir after all. Still, he did miss them, the only bright spot was his girlfriend Mimi and the Zakiyoshi he had met at the bar the other day, Kimiko.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 4:01 pm

Colt looked around but it seemed only R'tari was here. He slumped down and muttered to himself. "Damnit. She's not here. I haven't seen a cute girl in months and my first day out the only one around is some sweaty guy. Hmph." Colt would take out his yo-yos as he watched R'tari train. He wondered what they had been up to. He had already missed the chuunin exams and his former teammates were already powerhouses. Sometimes it made him depressed knowing how far behind everyone he was. Was he actually just a failure? Was he going to be seen as weak?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 8:52 pm

R'tari would shift into Goken and rain a couple of blows breaking two training posts in quick succession before spinning and lashing out with a Dark Leg kata taking to the air as he smashes apart a third. He would ascend for a bit before dropping downward and smashing apart a training post with his head no doubt thanks to Arhart Fist. He would not notice Colt watching him and instead would land with a crouch before throwing both of his palms apart releasing a Ghastly Palm from each of them and causing two more training posts to splinter. He would draw his arms back into his body with an inhale and steady his breathing only to turn as he felt he was being watched and see Colt standing there with his Yo-yo's out. "Colt! When did you get here, it's been ages please don't disappear like that again the team has missed you." R'tari said with a bright smile though he kept his distance knowing that Colt had an aversion to physical contact.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 9:56 pm

Colt was honestly astonished by how long he had been sitting there before R'tari noticed him. "Sorry dude. But the booty was too strong. Unluckily for me it belonged to the daughter of some important merchant. How was I supposed to know? If anything I was innocent. I mean, yeah... Heheh," Colt said while smiling stupidly. Then his face turned slightly serious. "But umm... You need to get some kinda sensory or something. Had I been an assassin or a spy, you would be dead or something. Have you tried spending your days blind folded? Could work on enhancing your hearing if you work on it long enough." Colt walked the dog with his yo-yos as he spoke. He was hardly the one needing to give advice with how behind he was though in his training.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 10:26 pm

"Ah, well I guess everyone has their urges just be careful next time." R'tari said before Colt's next comment made him chuckle and look away sheepishly. "Sorry, usually I'm more perceptive but my usual range isn't quite what it is normally when Itami is around, my girlfriend decided to borrow my Amatsu for a mission and I figured I was just going to train all day so yeah. But your right I do need to be more aware of my surroundings thanks for the advice." R'tari said before looking at Colt and noticing that he became more fit since he last saw him, that was good he hasn't been slacking off since him time away. "Hey so, what have you been up to, in terms of training since you've been gone? You know if you ever want I can teach you a fighting style, I think Clone Fist would fit you since I know you don't like to touch guys. But that's what you could use Shadow Clones for, maybe eventually even lightning shadow clones so if they take after you and freak out they'd be able to burst into electricity instead of just dispelling."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 11:02 pm

Colt raised an eyebrow at R'tari's suggestion. It would help him out a lot. He had never considered using clones, after all people could barely handle him, much less a bunch of him. Then again he could use them as distractions when he wants to peep or something. Colt wasn't exactly thinking of the combat uses anymore. He seemed to zone out, a bit of drool forming at the edge of his mouth as he thought about all the adult rated things he could use his clones for. After a few wild imaginations and a minor nose bleed he snapped back into reality. "What exactly is clone fist? I'd rather you show and tell before I decide. And if I do decide I'll need to learn the lightning or shadow clone technique first." After speaking Colt began to daydream again, thinking of how many more girls he could check out at once. But would it be as fun? Maybe Nyen would like a little group fun... Wow, clones were super kinky.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 12:37 am

Nyen had returned from her clan duties early and was on her way to the market to restock on food when she heard a familiar voice. Colt had been absent lately and had been keeping an eye out for him. She peeked around the corner of the road and saw Colt and R'tari in the training grounds. she decided to keep silent and hidden jus to hear what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 12:49 am

R'tari would make a shadow clone to demonstate, moving into a rough style which left openings yet the clone would end up filling them whether to provide an additional distraction or to leave an opponent open for a follow up hit. He would pause when he saw Nyen before smiling at her and continuing his demonstration. Hey Nyen. Anyways focus Colt. Truthfully any sort of physical clone works, those which can sustain more punishment are the best to be completely honest I use shadow clones because I don't have an elemental affinity and my chakra reserves are large enough to support them. But essentially it's using the clones to overwhelm your opponents, distract them, create openings and batter them with superior numbers very good for stalling to think up a plan but if your someone like me who actually uses taijutsu it is far more dangerous as now I have additional numbers to amplify my close combat skill." he would stop his demonstation and straighten up again having give some examples during his demonstration one such was then he over extended a punch and leaned forward with the clone jumping off of his back to deliver an axe kick.

"They are far lighter than an actual human body so they are more useful for aerial manuvers and things like that yet retain the strength that you possess normally. All that the Clone Fist relies on is chakra and creativity it has no set style and the possibilities are limitless."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 5:09 pm

Colt perked up when R'tari said Nyen's name, he had to use every ounce of his willpower not to jerk around and go up to her. He needed to seem chill, didn't want her to think he was desperate or creepier than she already might have thought he was. Colt kind of frowned at the movements R'tari did, but nonetheless watched his movements carefully. When R'tari was done with the demonstration Colt seemed a bit uninterested. "Hmm... It does seem useful... But close combat isn't my style. The Clone Fist technique uses Clones to fill in the gaps where you leave openings, could the same be done for mid to long range combat? If so then I could possibly utilize the Clone Fist technique through offensive yo-yo attacks, correct?" Said Colt, having observed and thought over how it would best benefit him. Despite being a pervert, he loved pointing out how intelligent he could be in breaking things down and finding new alternatives.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 12:42 am

Nyen would blush, embarrassed she had been so easily spotted. "great. still a screw up. stupid, stupid nyen." She would walk towards them at a leisurely pace, watching R'taris demonstration and hearing Colt's suggestion. She could get food later, and the taste of it would be that much sweeter after some hard work. thankfully she had worn her white bellowing pants and a tank top, good clothes for a wide range of movement. Glancing at Colt, Nyen noticed he had...changed a bit. She had to admit it looked like his absence had done him some good.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 1:02 am

"Interesting concept, using your Yo-yo's to punch, possibly since there is no set style to it, in which case you would have to incorporate multiple Yo-yo use to make up for the lack of numbers. Then again that could easily be supplemented by a shadow clone variant of a yo-yo or just by producing more clones. Yes yes, it's doable it would be different I'm not skilled with those so I can merely point you in the right direction with this and you'll have to develop it in your own time." R'tari would pull out a scroll and toss it to Colt labelled "Clone Fist Kata" it was pretty much all he had made concerning it he had been thinking a lot about his legacy and what he wanted to leave behind. Which was why he had begun to write down his fighting styles on scroll so that someone could learn from them even without his direct instruction.

"Awfully quiet today Nyen, anything wrong?" R'tari said finally focusing his attention on the other member of his team he didn't mean to pry but seeing as she had been busy with her home life and clan he had been worried about her a bit. Hopefully everything was alright, and if it wasn't he would do everything he could to help.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 12:32 pm

Colt caught the scroll in mid air as R'tari tossed it, he immediately put it within his weapon pouch and began to think. The technique was useful, though close combat wasn't exactly his forte. However, the basis of this technique could prove very useful with his yo-yos. The use of yo-yos was similar to the use of both shuriken and wire mixed together, however it was meant to return so the strategy was a bit more limited. However, if he utilized the clone fist with his yo-yos, he could potentially create a wide variety of yo-yo strategies that could allow him to not only surpass his current limit, but also show the world a new weapon option. He loved yo-yos and wanted to prove that they were a viable weapon, despite how much he was laughed at for always using them. Upon Nyen being addressed, Colt stood and turned, giving a slight bow as he basked in her beauty. "Hello Nyen, looking as beautiful as ever I must say," he said with a small smile, glad to be within her presence once again. Sure, Colt was a pervert, but there was something about Nyen that attracted him. It made him lose focus of the other girls and want to focus solely on her. It was a strange feeling seeing as usually he wanted to see and feel the bodies of every girl he came across. But she seemed.... Unique.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime8th April 2016, 8:44 pm

Nyen looked up at R'tari and replied, bowing in apology"Sorry, I'm fine really. just got a lot of catching up to do." Nyen thought back on her trip. It hadn't really been an important trip but as the clan heir she needed to be home sometimes. her advier said it built "moral in the troops". What a load of bull. Everytime she went she saw the light in her clans eyes grow a bit dimmer. Without a real clan leader They were falling behind in their duties and loosing faith in the clan. She would have to do something soon to try and rekindle their pride. Maybe a parade? A Festival of some sorts? She wasn't sure but it'd have to be something big. and soon.

"Annnnnd where you anyways?" she asked colt with a sly grin, already knowing the answer, but wanted to see if he could shake his confidence a little.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime10th April 2016, 9:00 pm

R'tari would just nod and let his teammates catch up, there interactions would at least be categorized as cute? Maybe if one could call Colt's "subtle" attempts at flirting and suprisingly Nyen's ability to play along with it without getting annoyed, it was interesting though he did admire Colt's confidence it had taken him ages to talk to his girlfriend in such a way. Actually now that he thought about it he hadn't flirted with her until he asked her to go out with him on that library rooftop, was it that he had no game or was he just being polite? Then again matters of the heart in his opinion took careful planning and couldn't be expressed all willy nilly. But that was just him maybe it was how he was raised or a personality trait manifesting from the people he cared about ditching him in the long run. Still it was nice to see that Colt seemed to have no issues, he knew Nyen was more complex than she let on but at least one of them was simple and happy for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime12th April 2016, 9:24 pm

Colt yawned and waved off her question. "Nothing really. Just house arrest from pissing off some big wig merchant. All is good now though. Especially now that you're here," Colt would say with a wink toward her. He then looked back at R'tari. He still hadn't figured the dude out, though he knew he was strong. Colt's smile faded slightly as he suddenly realized he barely even knew his squad. He only had some minor interaction with them. He would need to fix that. "So what's on the agenda for today you two? Training, sight seeing, coed spa, missions? Hmm? Personally I like the spa idea most, though missions and training are tied for second. Its been awhile since I got to play around with others."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 2:36 am

"Big wig merchant huh? Suuuure." Nyen said internally. She wasn't going to believe that one bit... but decided not to start anything over it. She had been gone for a while and as goal driven as he was it was nice to be praised to freely. She had decided for now to let it be, Enjoy it while she could Before she had to go back home again and face her clan leadership responsibilities. She would focus on getting stronger both physically AND mentally so...why not play his game?

She audibly laughed at the thought of even stepping into a coed bath with this pervert on the loose again, let alone WITH him. "Oh Come on Colt, you know you couldn't get through a coed spa day without getting in trouble again." she would begin to say but was interrupted by her stomach imitating a whales mating call. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red as she looked down in embarrassment, and once it had stopped, she apologized "P Pardon me! i uh...I was actually just on my way to get some dinner."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2016, 4:51 pm

R'tari would chuckle at their interaction before sighing and figuring they might as well get something to eat he was hungry as well thanks to his workout and he realized they hadn't ever eaten as a team before. "We could get something to eat, what where you thinking of Nyen? Maybe after that we could work on some team combinations and if we still have time maybe a quick D-rank or two?" R'tari figured they'd have a nice combination of things bonding with going out to eat, more bonding with a mix of training and finally getting some of those annoying D-rank missions every new squad had to do out of the way. It was only natural and they didn't need supervision for such menial tasks anyways besides D-ranks were boring might as well do that last when they were still pumped from whatever team training they had done together.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th April 2016, 11:45 am

"Maybe so, but if I learn the clone jutsu on the way there then my chances of getting caught drastically reduce," he would say with a small laugh. Then he raised an eyebrow as Nyen's stomach growled. "Hunger. Training. I have an idea. Why don't we go eat at the Juryoku grounds? After we eat we can head to the training field there. They have increased gravity in it so a Juryoku member can enhance their physical state to withstand the forces of gravity and being knocked around. Makes our bodies pretty solid. And an enhanced gravitational pull on us while training could do us some good. Especially if we try and build your bodies up to resist some of my future Gravity ninjutsu," Colt said as he thought it might be a good way to impress Nyen while furthering the teams training at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 1:13 am

"Sure! I mean uh, if it's okay with You Sensei" She would sputter, excited at the thought of seeing another clans grounds and with a (kind of pervy) guide they'd be lead straight to the food. She hoped this didn't mean they would go to her clan grounds in the future.  "What are your clans people like Colt? They better not all as perverted as perverted as you or else you can forget about the whole trip" she would scoff, Giving him a playful punch to the shoulder. her stomach would growl once again but faintly causing her to drift off in thought about what Juryoku food must taste like. She turned and started to walk back down the alley she had come from before realizing she had no idea where the grounds were.

"Uhm...where are the Juryoku grounds again?" She asked, realizing colt and R'tari would have to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 1:09 pm

"To be honest...I have no idea I thought the Juryoku were based in Anguish with the Kukinorite? Unless your referring to a section in the residential district that a lot of Juryoku live in?" R'tari said stopping upon Nyen pointing that fact out. He himself had also never been there before he typically lived in shinobi housing, a quaint 1 bedroom flat, it was small but comfy enough and the rent was cheap so that was it's main selling point. Besides other shinobi lived in his building and he was saving up so he could potentially move to Hakagakure once his current team managed to get to B-rank. He missed his girlfriend and it wasn't like he couldn't switch to another location within the ASN, he figured Colt would be moving to Kohai and Nyen probably would move to Haka as well seeing it was where her clan was officially based. He always did wonder why they were in Dipugakure in the first place, perhaps the next time he spoke to Kisuke-sensei he would request an escort mission to Haka or Kohai.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 11:41 pm

Colt laughed and started walking, it seems R'tari wasn't just all skill. He had some decent puzzle solving in his head at least. "Correct. Juryoku are in Anguish . But we do have minor outposts in the other areas so that Juryoku stationed away from home can have at least a taste of it. The grounds gravitational wells aren't as strong or numerous as the main compound but it's enough to keep it so our bodies don't soften up under the weak gravitational pull most people have to deal with. Honestly, I feel almost like I could float away when I'm out here." Colt turned around and started walking backwards, facing Burn. "Actually, most are just spiritual nuts. But not in the God sort of way. They prefer to be called Astronomers. They like to study the sky and the space beyond our planet. I don't understand half the stuff sometimes. The other half are training nuts. They like to push their body past it's limit with the gravitational wells. Once seen a guy push too far and end up splitting apart due to the gravitational pulls on his body from each direction being take great. But don't worry, it almost never happens to outsiders who enter our grounds. Almost."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime4th May 2016, 1:10 am

Nyens eyes would light up at the moment Colt said "Space". she had always love looking up at the sky, wondering what was out there. She used to think about building a pire of sand high enough to climb up to the sky and stay up there, away from her family problems and life in general. She knew a better by now but she still had a strange love of the sky at night. Her nose wrinkled at the thought of someone being torn apart like that. "Almost? What do you mean ALMOST?...." Her mind flashing to the images she had created about the man being splattered in all directions. She had very few fears but she wasn't keen on being torn apart. "well, that won't happen to me. I can handle it" she would say, her voice unwavering but in her ears she could feel her heartbeat. Following colt she started to wonder less about how the gravity would affect her and focused more on these "astronomers" colt had mentioned. "So these astronomers....do they have telescopes?" She would say, secretly wishing she would be able to  use one or maybe purchase one for herself once she had more xel. Maybe even spend a night looking at the stars with Colt. He would spend the whole evening hitting on her probably, maybe trying to get her underwear again.

Godammit stop  He's playing games, i shouldn't be taking him seriously she would scold herself. Though she did note he hadn't tried to pull anything lewd since the first time they had met...Maybe he wasn't actually interested in her? He kept acting like it though, or maybe he wasn't as interested as he was when she had been been more aloof. This is why you don't hang with boys Nyen. They're stupid and weird.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th May 2016, 11:06 pm

"Those gravity wells sound good for physical conditioning. If possible I would love to train there, and I do think it would be a good thing for all of us and push our conditioning to the limit." R'tari interjected with the part that interested him, the other part he didn't really care much about. He wasn't really interested in picking up a new belief system, especially one which worshiped stars and other celestial bodies of all things. Still he would let Nyen and Colt bond, seeing as he had spent time with both of them alone but never got the opportunity to watch them interact with each other the thought of them ending up together would however bring a smirk to his face. Opposites attract and all of that, except the firecracker of this relationship would be Colt rather than Nyen, contrasting with his Mimi and her fiery personality opposed to his calm one.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime19th May 2016, 11:57 pm

Colt was glad she seemed excited about it. He was afraid that maybe he'd just be a complete bore to her but at least hed had an excuse to bring her to the main compound. "we have some minor ones at the side location but we have an observatory in the main compound. The best moment though is when those aquatic beasts migrate to other planets. It's a beautiful site. And the side compound isnt too good for conditioning. Maybe a little but ots mostly meant to keep our bodies from softening and growing fat. The main compound is the place to train. We can go there one day if you two would like. My mother is the head of the observatory. She wants to pass it down to me but I'll probably be dealing with clan issues too much to enjoy it." Colt wound stop for a second before taking a side street. It had been awhile since he had left the compound and didn't wanna get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts Return [Team Training]   Colts Return [Team Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colts Return [Team Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next