Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2016, 5:17 pm

Tough Call : Squad 6 In Position

Armen would reach for the flag in attempt to digitize it but to his surprise many flying scorpion like insects would pour out of it. They seemed on guard and ready for an attack but instead they would use their bodies to write out the message ,"Do Not Touch, Just Defend", Himiko's autumn song was already taking affect. This was Himiko's plan to cause incoming enemies that are within hearing range of her technique to have water element chakra binding to them. Armen would look at Himiko and Decimus seeing if they were aware of what's happening. Armen would wait a moment staring at the bugs that guarded the flags making sure they aren't attacking meanwhile giving Himiko enough time to do her follow up plan before performing his own set of hand seals. These bugs although possessing speed tiers much like a ninja does , they do not have any strength or endurance tiers making the conditions of Himiko's follow up technique nearly impossible for them to meet. Armen while performing hand seals would begin to speak as Himiko's technique would take effect, I wish it didn't haveta come ta dis. Ya won't believe meh but I dun lik killin at all but I gotsta pass dis tes ta get strong and fin mah fatha. Yo got yo ordehs and I gots mines. If I had anotha way I woulda took it no hesitation but f$&k mane ya left ya boi no options. You being hur compromises our position, meanin dat even if I do leave yall alone dey can track us and it take nothin for yall to jus give hur da flag". As he spoke two ten foot twisters would form sucking in all the insects being as they aren't grounded with any strength. As they get sucked in they would endure C rank physical and chakra based damage. Being as this is in combination with the winter song technique which not only weighs them down but also causes C rank water damage if they do not possess C rank endurance, this should be enough to kill the bugs. Armen would continue speaking," which is wat makes u today our enemy. Please dun hate meh, jus dis wuldnt be much of a test if ya jus expect me to trust da enemy. Crystal wus clear wen she said use lethal force". By then every insects body should be trapped within the twisters. Armen would look at his team mates knowing that Decimus would agree with this course of action Himiko was focused and he didn't want to distract her.  Most likely he'd be successful but if he was the worst is yet to come, killing those bugs might bring the wrath upon him but he was right there really wasn't any radical choices. The moment the flag became rigged with enemy bugs they were already on check and if they did nothing before crystal showed up the test would have ended in an instant.

The twisters remained active but Armen would remember the note and that the bugs didn't just attack the moment they came out. At this point he knew that Crystal wanted to prevent ,Armen from digitizing the flag but didn't take into account Himiko's technique and Armen's twister. Armen in fear of failing the test would not digitize the flag but rather re materialize his signature weapon the Lawng Dee. He would then tap the pole with his Lawng Dee setting up a trap move for Crystal if she were ever to manage to try and grab the flag.  He would then transform the flag into a leaf within the grass and move close to himiko. He'd then signal Decimus to come over. Once Decimus is within range he would whisper to them knowing that right now there'd be no insects within range. "Himiko a brutha sorreh da he ain't even ask u bout killin dem bugs. I jus kno shawty dun lik bugs, den tangs get caught in ya hair and you be tryna concentrate. Here's da plan". He would whisper the plan to his members and then break the huddle.  Once Decimus goes into position he would move his twisters toward the east and the north and leave Decimus in the center about  8 feet to the right of the leaf. Himiko is a bit up center of Decimus' position and Armen would stomp the ground to reactivate his game seeker technique for incoming attacks. Before getting to his own position he would  carefully use a kunai to pick up small pieces of their wings and body parts to place near Decimus' position. Once he felt prepared he would stand south west from the center waiting and on alert . Armen had created a close circular parameter about 20ft in diameter.

Meanwhile crystal's insects are on their way. She stated throwing shurikens into a distance though not stating how far. Based on the last time she threw something into a distance(exactly how you discribed throwing your flag), the shurikens would probably land nearby the genin's location. This may have been her plan all along giving the clones that would sprout from the shurikens a close start at probing their defenses. There isnt much information given  to go off of, so based off of earlier context, the shurikens probably landed somewhere between 70-80ft  from crystal who was at the time only 5 feet(D rank) from where she started. Which would make the shurikens resting point somewhere between 75 to 85 feet from where everyone first started. Meaning that it was either undershot or over shot by 5 ft. Once landing they would turn into insect clones as stated and begin running in formations splitting up in the process. From either 85ft or 75ft the Four clones running at B ranked speed would be 5ft within their 20ft parameter coming within range of Armen's game seeker technique and Himiko's ninjutsu .Meanwhile the loud bunch although capable of being heard from many feet away would also start off 5 ft within the 20ft parameter. Seems as if Himiko's trap would prove to be super effective , binding all six of the bug clones as per the conditions of her technique. Armen would leave no room for his comrades to burn anymore chakra as he would attempt to make quick work of the clones with his twisters moving them simultaneously around the parameter like hands on a clock.If successful the twisters will suck in and practically shred the bug clones upon contact before returning to there set up positions . The shredding affect would be aided this time being as they are formed with shurikens inside them and weapons increase the dangers of these twisters. If all attempts are successful Armen would start growing a bit tired from the chakra he has burned thus far. Good thing his partners are still fairly fresh and full of chakra. They stand guard ready for a fight.

Techniques in use:
Spoiler:

Techs learned:  So far ive posted 8 times and get i free D rank: Used one free D rank and learned 6 techs leaving 2 techs left to learn.
Spoiler:

Chakra&Stamina  Remainders:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2016, 3:14 pm

Himiko opened her eyes as she molded the song to change the technique, or more specifically which variation she would emit in her voice. She focused her concentration out towards the tiny specs of her chakra that felt to buzz around her, only making it all the easier to tell which were her allies and which were the 'enemy' as the bugs were bound to her technique. She song changed pitch, turning ever so slightly lower in pitch and with a slower approach as the Winter Song began taking effect. The water chakra would swell with weight, holding the bugs firm. Her eyes opened as her song continued, wanting to hold everything in range besides her two team mates still, listening to the plan Armen had.

She was only made aware of the bug clones when she felt resistance against her vocal technique, taking a deep breath before giving one hard push out so she would make sure to drench them in her weighted water chakra to trap them too. She took a moment to catch her breath knowing the effect wouldn't wear off too easily, and giving her chance to converse with her team mates. It wasn't so much the chakra burn of the techniques, but the continuous singing she wasn't so used to in combat. "A-Alright. Clones are good, bugs are taken care of. I'd rather avoid harming those bugs but if I've got to, I'm prepared to give a more offensive song a shot. Guess we've found our appropriate leader though," Himiko implied the latter just at Armen.

Himiko's gaze was set back forwards again, determination on her face as she resumed her song attempting to pre-empt any new tactic that Crystal could use, whilst just as much preparing to switch to her Summer Song should it benefit the group.

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 11:45 pm

This was it, everything was being set in motion and the stage was being prepped for a show. Decimus would rein in from his self given task of guard duty. He witnessed the bugs seemingly come from out of no where, heeding a warning for any who attempted to touch the flag. He would watch as his brother began talking to himself, or rather that's what it looked like before he summoned the twisters. The jutsu would see the end of the bugs that were meandering around the flag as a means of defense against those who tried to touch it. He would approach them as Ezra began explaining the plan to the both of them. In truth Decimus had hoped the digitization would work but this plan seemed just as effective. He would allow his comrades to go about their duties as he would approach the flag and stare at it for awhile. He would nod as he had prepared himself mentally, reviewing how he was to proceed from here on out. " Aye, we shud gets some gud eats after all this nonsense". He would stand where he was informed to and would cast his first jutsu, nodding in success he would cast his second jutsu and in his place stood a flag. He watched as his brother rearrange the scattered bug parts that had been left over. The plan was fairly simple on paper but once executed one couldn't know for sure how it would play out. Thus he had to be ready to execute the next phase immediately if anything went wrong. He took into account that Himiko stated that his brother would be best fit to lead the team (Pft dat busta can't lead me to no dang free buffet line though) he chuckled internally at his thought before refocusing on the battle ahead.

techs:
Chakra used:
Learned:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th April 2016, 9:17 am

The Jasasori would be caught and torn apart by Armenezra's harsh attack not able to stand a chance due to their inability to move preventing them from retaliating, thus when the first group of Bug Clones arrived they would stumble upon the scene of tornadoes cleaning up their brethren while they would end up being immobilized as well before twisters bore down on them that is until the first two would detonate destroying themselves as well as the twister while spraying acid around the area of their detonation. The detonationw as aimed such that it would spray the acid towards the genin whereas instead of a uniform detonation spreading it all around it was much shorter near the other bug clones and behind them. Due to this the other clones were fine it wasn't like the acid of their brethren hurt them or anything but on the other hand it did make a dangerous hazard for the genin more particularly the one that was just as immobile as they were. Fortunately for Himiko she had the foresight to change out of her initial song granting the remaining four Crystals the ability to move albeit slower than usual.

This would cause them to split up, two of them heading towards Himiko while two of them would head towards Armenezra and Decimus respectively each moving at C-rank speeds. Meanwhile the sound of detonations would cause Crystal to raise an eyebrow before promptly jumping upward. Before she could descend back to the ground she would use her eyes to draw out a square causing a platform of chakra to manifest at her feet. Upon landing on it she'd move her hand forward while keeping the other one in her pocket as the platform would stretch and propel her forward in an upward slope at Blinding Light speeds so that she could reach her students yet be high enough in the air that they wouldn't realize she was there by the time she arrived. She wasn't going to attack them just merely wanted to arrive at their location quickly before they wiped out all of her cute bug clones and would leisurely sit down with her legs crossed as she covered the distance between them rapidly.

Bug Clones that went Boom:

Crystal:

Training Topic:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2016, 4:29 pm

Armen was pleased to see that his first move as a team had worked like a charm. He would smile and turn to Himiko and Decimus with a big smile, before turning back around and hearing a loud bang.  The bang caused Armen’s heart to skip a beat as he would notice his twisters dissipating and a fluid shooting at him.  Armen would impulsively blow back and then into the air using his active futon shift technique to create additional space. His location at the time was 10 ft towards the center of the parameter and ten feet in the air.  Due to the twisters being of C rank power they could not hold up against the explosion but did provide Armen with a few seconds to weave some short hand seals and release a kunai filled with chakra towards the center of the circle. As the acid spread one could see Armen become completely submerged by the corrosive acids before a large poof of smoke would cover the scene. Meanwhile his allies are spared as an eight-foot angel with massive wings covering up to 10ft passed the parameters Armen has built appears! What a spectacle to behold as the angel was beautiful and glowing with blue chakra. The expression on his face was agony with his head bowed towards the ground, fist clinched showing his teeth as if he was holding back many tears.  The angel itself was more like a sculpture made of chakra and his wings covered a protected everything within range (30ft diameter). Decimus , the flag and Himiko were all safe from the acid and their incoming attackers for a few moments, since the corrosive acid would start to melt away at the angel.  With a closer look the angel looked much like Armen, but in his 30’s, protecting his family much like he’s done before. This save could not have been possible if any of the team mates were out of range. Safe to say this was Armen’s escape plan all along.  As the smoke cleared a bunch of deteriorated branches would be in Armen’s place. It wasn’t long after that Crystal would land closer to the flag and sit there with her legs crossed. The angel although deteriorating would still be able to provide one post of protection to everything inside, keeping Crystal from grabbing hold of the flag.

This would give time for his teammates to do follow up moves, but only if they can manage to do so without leaving their positions. One down fall of this protective technique is besides its massive chakra cost is that everyone that benefits from this technique cannot move for one post. This doesn’t mean that they cannot talk, or in himiko’s case sing but it does mean that they cannot relocate.  Armen on the other hand did not benefit from the technique but rather substituted out of the way. At this point in time they were all pretty much at their last stand, not being able to use body replacement or any get out of jail free type jutsu anymore.  Crystals positioning gave distance between her and her clones.  Because of her late appearance, and demeanor, Armen was able to pick up on her being the real thing. Because she was late Armen would be able to see her drop from the sky from outside the parameter, and with the help of his active game seeker technique, he would be able to track her movements since he now stood 35ft out. Armen stood behind her as she watched them, knowing that he now had the element of surprise he would conjure up a clone, and then use a shuriken this time to throw full force at Crystals head. Due to law of speed the shuriken raced at A rank speeds and with the use of his futon shift he was able to give it an additional 20ft in range, having it cover 40ft at A rank speeds towards the sitting and unsuspecting Crystal. Armen is unsure if a bug user, knows substitution being as they do not have ninjutsu.  Part of him wishes that his attack is a success and on the other side he wasn’t really hoping to kill her, but he expects her to have a way.  He also did this to provide a distraction to give himiko or decimus enough time to counter before the angel melts down.  After Armen would spot a follow up he would reveal his position to everyone and begin to speak with conviction. “Gud werk himiko! I got scurd a bit cus yous was in der bah yo self for a bit. You culda died!” Armen accounting for Crystal to possibly still be alive continues to unravel more of their plan. “dat clone ova der dat decimus made wasn’t gunna help ya wort a damn, but at least it kept dem bugs frum goin straight fo dat flag. Alright Des cancel off dat clone, no need to be wastin anymo chakra we dun need it no mo”. He would then signal behind him and what appears to be Decimus would reveal himself from a tall tree, on the ready. “ na I dun no if ya alive or dead an I really wish you aren’t dead cause I think I wanna learn that bug thang you be doin . but if you alive I suggest you surrendah , if u look at da sitchation ya cant win. We got da highya ground. Himi is on da ready, deci on the ready and I have about just enough left in me to strike ya down ma self. Wats it gunna be?”

New Techs used:
Spoiler:

New Techs Learned:
Spoiler:

Reserves;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:22 am

"Aww, you were worried?" Himiko sent a tease at her team mate as she stood back up, hand coming up to her throat as she rubbed where she was just a little sore as ever from the continuous singing-jutsu and the direct switch between techniques. "Could make a girls heart skip a beat. If she could understand you even half the time that is," She remained alert however whilst he was calling out their potential teacher. In doing so she focused within, gathering her control of her chakra, readying her next technique. "I'm ready for an offensive. I might be a pacifist, but it doesn't mean I can't get myself boiling." She wasn't sure how up to date Crystal was on the group's techniques, but she recalled the mention to her team prior and hoping Armen in particular would understand her meaning in the sort of technique she was prepping.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:09 pm

Everything was kicking off at a very rapid pace, Crystal's assault was swift but the distance proved to be a flaw in her offensive assault. Armenezra's twisters were cleaning up the bug clones nicely, up until the point when they exploded. The twisters would dissipate and some ooze started flying toward their location. Decimus nearly leaped out of his skin as he watched the acid make contact with his brother, the corrosive liquid immediately eating away at everything it touched. He had to maintain a level head, his brother wasn't a fool and if anything it was a clone that took the attack. On the other hand, himself and himiko were safe as the angel formed around them, shielding the two of them from the outside forces. Decimus hadn't intended on going anywhere so he would patiently wait in his current position as things progressed outside. As near as he could tell Armenezra had made a move to take Crystal off guard while the clones attempted to breach the protective barrier that was protecting them. As things slowed down, Decimus would watch as his brother began calling out to their new teacher. He would remain silent but ready to attack should the need arise (for real though, we need to get some food afta this, ya boi need some grub).

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:29 pm

Crystal would roll her eyes at her genin's antics sure yelling at her clones was definitely going to get her to take them seriously, not in the slightest really. Even Armenezra's throwing of a kunai would only end up annoying one of the clones which was heading towards the seemingly immobile Himiko and Decimus. The clone that was annoyed was one of them heading towards Himiko whereas the two heading towards Decimus would both speed up to their maximum speed of crashing ground with one of them attempting to tackle Decimus to the ground while the other one would veer off and make a dash to the flag. Meanwhile the one which was aggravated by Armenezra's attack would instead disperse with the hive instead going towards him at their top speed, while the last remaining clone would attempt to engage Himiko in close quarters combat. All the while Crystal would watch from above shifting her position so that she was laying on her stomach making hand seals while she waited no doubt planning something while she looked to see how they dealt with her clones.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 1:59 pm

Armen was confident in his plan, smiling as the weapons seemed like it was going to be a success. "YES! YA NOW KNOW DA POWAH OF.....WAT DA F#$K?!" The person that he had determined was Crystal was just a clone.  Armen would now grow more nervous as the clones continued their path towards there original targets.  Two headed to the Decimus, that Armen had accused  of being a clone earlier.One would attempt to tackle him while the other heads towards the flag. Himiko was no safer as they attempted to combat her close quarters. Armen seemed to have a bit of a breather as he entered the small parameters that he created earlier, and the clone that should be coming at him just went off with the swarm.  Armen would lift his hands above his head, and look around for crystal, which could not find for the life of him.  His hand was a closed fist in the air demanding that everyone hold their positions. Decimus in the trees would nod at Armen, and hold his position. Armen would hope that himiko would be ready before impact would happen with her, Decimus, and before they could grab the flag.  Armen was impatient as no one moved, but before they could even make contact he'd scream,  " NOW HIMIKO!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2016, 3:04 pm

"Sorry bug!" Himiko was already preparing to take the blow, taking in a deep breath, focusing on the special fires within. "Remember how I said I could breath fire Armen?" She asked, obvious she was still inhaling whilst trying to breath out as little as possible. The astute would notice her mouth was utter heat waves as she spoke. Her mouth widened, brows furrowing as she focused on the heat of the battle, the burning will to reach her goal, and most importantly, her song. Her magnesium fueled fire chakra erupted in her vocals, finding every element of her own water chakra and binding the two together. As her song fully took hold, the Boil Release took the place in her targets that were the clones attacking the team, feeling every insect bound by her Autumn Song now being rather literally boiled by the new Summer Song.

Technique Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 7:29 pm

The seemingly endless anticipation continued as Decimus watched the battle continue on. As things went on it would seem that his brother had mistakenly accused one of the clones of being the real deal and took it out on a whim. The enemies encroached on their position quickly but his brother remained confident in the plan and gave the order to stand fast. Decimus' patience would be tested heavily as he watched as the enemy steadily got closer to them all. Once Armenezra deemed them within range he would give the command and Himiko would spring into action once more activating some sort of technique which she referred to as 'breathing fire'. Decimus would watch as the attack took place and the clones would seemingly be getting hit from practically thin air or something of that nature. He didn't really know much about the technique but from what he could see it was one he wasn't particularly fond of being on the opposite end of. He held his position though, if his opponents managed to get by Himiko's attack as well he may have to spring into action as well. His heart beat would go on rapidly as his excitement continued to grow. He readied himself, prepping chakra just in case the time came that he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 9:40 pm

With that the rest of the clones would be engulfed the suddenly humid water before being corroded by the boil release technique, fortunately it was a mild effect more so focused on dealing damage due to the Ph not being specified so they would end up dying rather than say being melted away. With that Crystal would nod, having seen enough and would then finish her hand seals before releasing a great stream of water which would flood out of her mouth and then proceed to drop down on them from above seeing as she was a great height above them. It was aimed at not only changing the environment but likewise washing away and most likely destroying the flag in the process which was another way they could potentially fail their objective. Meanwhile she would manipulate her platform so that she would end up circling back and heading to the ground from another direction at blinding light speeds before then approaching at ground level.

She would however stop before getting within 30 ft of them, knowing to stay out of the range of Himikos techniques as she could play the distance game just as well as any other, she would make the Rat hand seal and four spikes would burst out of the ground each moving at crashing ground speeds and 15 ft long. This would allow her to position them to aim at one person and if they were close enough to the others would end up catching one more person in the attack, however if they were spread to far apart then instead of trying to aim for another individual she would merely aim for them while positioning the spikes so that their points would be able to stab into the flag. Unlike with her students the spikes were aimed to destroy the flag, whereas in their case if she saw that they were truly unable to dodge the strikes she would aim for their sides so that she could leave a glancing wound but would remember it so as an estimation of their skill level.

"Why hello there my not cute twin and cute potential students, did you have fun with my clones?" Crystal said after preforming the attack, mainly as an additional distraction but also because it would suddenly occur without warning after all it was a B-rank technique and unless one of them had some sort of Vibration Sensory they would be unable to detect it until right before the spikes burst from the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 7:34 pm

Armen smiled as Himiko's came through with the boil release. It seemed as if they had everything on lock and was able to hold down the fort. As mentioned before Armen had entered the parameters that he had set up before the infiltration of the bugs. He stood there at the start of it standing 18ft away from the flag and Himiko, and about twelve feet of the leaf that he had marked earlier. Armen would begin to do hand seals when he would feel a crazy sharp pain at his side. His eyes would shoot open as the spike came out of no where and grazed him, and began heading towards Himiko.  Armen would  complete his hand seals and fall to the ground, confused and in pain. He would bring forth his Futon twister like last time but this time this thing was a huge 20ft twister that would suck in every spike within the 20ft parameter that Armen had set up. Armen's misfortune may have been his teammates fortune. Because he was hit first it gave him atleast a few seconds to maybe prevent the other's from being stabbed. The creation of the twister will make everything go a bit out of wack. This attributes to his team mates possibly being saved because none of his team mates are anchored down by C rank strength. Himiko would be taking off her feet and moved around, and out of the target of the spike which should fly passed her now and be taken in by the twister since it isnt anchored with strength. Same with the flag, the flag would pretty much do the exact same thing as himiko and the spike would also go into the twister.  Armen  would manuever the twister so that Himiko and the flag would not get sucked inside but then send the twister towards Crystal who would speak to them asking them it they enjoyed the clones. The twister should lift crystal off of her feet and attempt to suck her in. If successful she would take C rank physical damage, C rank chakra based damage, and damage from all 4 of her spikes. But if she were the observant type she would notice that Decimus in the trees behind Armen is still not moving and not reacting.  Armen would crawl to the leaf and cover it. Armen would speak, " Attack nah yall! Tis our las chance!" Armen would call them out for there combined attack. If his team mates would know better they would aim their elemental attacks at the twister.

Spoiler:

chakra:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 6:34 pm

Himiko had been prepared to be struck by the sudden spike, if only to be ripped off of her feet by Armen's twister, mentally calling her thanks as she could prepare herself for the next step. With the swirling wing she could hide the other physical effect of her dojutsu, the wind sweeping away the water that would leak from her eyes as she activated her Bakufuko, leaving only the sudden blue of her eyes as the only clue, and with all the other activity going on she could only hope Crystal wouldn't notice right away. Sliding across the ground as she was let free of the wind, she got the signal and brought her chakra vials from her belt ready for their use, prepared to pull out all the stops once it seemed Crystal was pushing them. Taking two such vials she removed the caps, sweeping the water out and shaping it into a disc in front of her. A smirk crossed her face as she found the technique forming that little faster as her Spring Song was beginning to dissipate, but was still enough in the air to help with the technique. "This is my power teach!" she wasn't sure why, but she felt those words were the best way to show her confidence. As the collected water began to spray, ten small bullets of water to deal D-rank of water and C-rank pain for each bullet, she focused with the thanks of her Bakufuko eyes on making sure the bullets tracked Crystal should she attempt to move to at least get some hits in.

Spoiler:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 3:18 pm

Training Topic Over (It's gone on far too long and you guys need the techniques for the Chunin Exams). Please make a reply to this post detailing what exactly you learned from this training session.

4-Person Team Training Topic:

Last edited by Aurielle on 6th July 2016, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 3:26 pm

Approved! Like Vix said, just post what you learned in this training and you're all set!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 3:37 pm

Ive posted 11 posts in total + 1D rank claimed because i paid for D rank endurance when i didnt need to, Auri left me use that extra 100 words to claim an additional D rank here.

D= Natural Born Actor
D= Telegraph
C= Judo Flip: Blue Belt
C= Gifted Striker
D= Futon Shift
D: Grand Artsmen: Sureshot Trajectory
D= Perfect World: Communication
C= Deviant Art: Gentle Snatch
C= Deviant Art: Sleight of Hand
C= Deviant Art : Zone lvl 1

10 posts total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 4:38 pm

10 Posts on my end, 4 got used up for Tiers and Hiding in Drizzle (this is on page 1)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 8:06 pm

8 Posts Total

D-rank = Break-Dancing (1 Turn)
D-rank = Kendo (1 Turn)
D-rank = B-Boy Way of Kendo: Swift Movement (1 Turn)
D-rank = Raiton: Pulse Seeker (1 Turn)
C-rank = B-Boy Way of Kendo: Bullet Movement (1 Turn)
C-rank = Monk Way (1 Turn)
C-rank = Guillotine Drop (1 Turn)
C-rank = Shadow Twin (1 Turn)

6 Total, others used for tiers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)    [Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Genin Training Grounds, Area 6] Team 6 Meet Topic (Dual Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2