Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Kira - Meet topic.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team Kira - Meet topic. Empty
PostSubject: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 5:28 pm

Kira was leaning against the house where he and his genin would be staying from now on while waiting for his squad to arrive. He would light his cigarette with a black flame sprouting from his finger and his swords would jingle a bit as he pressed his back against the wall. He had seen each of his students battles and when the Shogun proposed he take the team he was not surprised. He was already considering how to test their skills while working as a group and to decide who would be team leader if a situation demanded one and he was not present. Well for now he'd just wait to see when they got here, he supposed this group wouldn't bore him for long.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 5:40 pm

Cyrus had managed to find his way to the housing district, and from there it was fairly simple to discern which house was his squad's considering each was numbered and went in numerical order. Approaching his apparent instructor, Cyrus didn't even bother to greet him or introduce himself, instead he went for the less rude approach, Those are gonna kill you some day. Subtle, humble, and completely necessary, yup, that was Cyrus. He looked the man up and down, remembering he had been the Jonin that was sleeping through the whole genin ceremony, not that Cyrus blamed him, but it didn't exactly set an example for his students. Still, considering how unbothered the Shogun was by this disrespectful display, that only meant one thing, this guy was one hell of a tool for the Shogun. Which meant one other thing, he was powerful. Cyrus stuck out his hand, Cyrus Taki, pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 6:39 pm

After having followed along behind Cyrus into the room where he would be meeting up with his Jonin Sensei, Arikiko allowed the other boy to introduce himself first. All the while he was given the opportunity to put his Sensei under closer scrutiny to find out what exactly he would be worth. Following along the same train of thought as Cyrus, if he was allowed to sleep during the exam then either he was extremely powerful or he was so useless that the Shogun just didn't care about him anymore. Hopefully it would be the former or Arikiko would be disappointed. It didn't really matter anyway as Ariki finally spoke up. "Arikiko Kenpazi, your must be Kira." He said emotionlessly just before Morghul spoke up as well. "I am Morghul, it will be a pleasure I am sure." The axe's voice rang out, a deep, dark voice but it seemed friendly enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 6:57 pm

Kira looked at his students before smirking taking another drag of his cigarette before expelling a cloud of smoke. I doubt I'll live long enough to die by cigarettes, average shinobi lifespan is about 30 years. Kira Taki, nice to meet a fellow Taki, your of the Tsuyo branch I assume. Arikiko and Morghul pleasure to meet you as well. he said after he finished shaking Cyrus's hand before looking around slowly and not seeing the third of his team in sight. I see Amon Triquetra isn't here, shame...we could of gotten started with your secondary evaluation, but seeing as he isn't here I suppose introductions are in order. I'll go first, my name is Kira Taki, I like...things, I dislike...other things, my hobbies are my own and my goal has been accomplished. Alright now you guys, Likes Dislikes, Hobbies and your life goal. he said before taking another pull from his cigarette, his voice was calm and collected while the pitch was a bit feminine.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime15th October 2013, 7:42 pm

Cyrus raised an eyebrow as his sensei introduced himself as a member of the Taki Clan as well, Well color me surprised. He mumbled silently, retracting his hand. He too looked around for Amon, but alas the boy would still remain a mystery to Cyrus. Looking at Arikiko, Cyrus decided to take his turn first in introducing himself. Well as I said, I'm Cyrus Taki, you're correct in stating I use the Tsuyo Branch of techniques, apparently you weren't sleeping the whole time. I like healing people, but also breaking them and putting them back together again. Uh I dislike arrogant, self-centered people because well, that's sorta my thing. As for goals... Cyrus trailed off before clearing his throat, his voice suddenly becoming much deeper and taking on a dark tone, My one goal in life is to systematically kill every breathing member of my clan, one by one, in the most painful, slowest, and agonizing ways possible. Cyrus fell silent, looking at Kira before turning to Arikiko as well. Then, suddenly, he let out a burst of laughter before placing his hands on his head, Nah I'm just screwin with you guys. Short term goal, get back to my village. Long term goal, probably start a clinic or something back home, not much for this whole fighting or shinobi gig. Even as he said it thought, Cyrus seemed to doubt his own words. Shrugging it off, he didn't dwell on the matter any more.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 4:02 pm

So here came the question that Arikiko had actually been expecting, it was one of the most obvious things to be asked. As such, Arikiko really didn't have a prepared answer for it so he decided to just wing it and answer anyway. "I like very little actually." He started, cocking his head to the side as though thinking but only for a few moments. "Yes, I like little and I dislike quite a lot, especially Yoroi... As hypocritical as that may seem." Arikiko gave a shrug and then stopped for a second. "I have few goals, just try to survive, kill my family and become a Sannin in the end up, that's all." Arikiko stopped and Morghul said little, just hummed for a moment before becoming quiet once more, there was little to say and Arikiko generally didn't say much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 7:01 pm

Hmm a bookworm and a brooder. ...Fun. Kira thought to himself before sighing and nodding before looking around for the last student and still seeing that he wasn't here. Well your last teammate still hasn't arrived, I suppose that's annoying. I can do your evaluation with just the two of you however, so whenever your ready come at me with the intent to kill. Kira said before walking to the clearing in front of the house and placing both of his hands in his pocket as he waited for the two of them to come at him. Together or one by one, honestly it makes no difference. he said holding his cigarette between his lips and would releasing hoop of smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime16th October 2013, 7:24 pm

Suddenly Arikiko and Cyrus would feel something entering their minds instantly. They would also start to hear a voice as well. "Ever had that voice in your head you would use to think about things? Use that instead of talking outloud. More secure....Amon Triquetra... Im below your position a few feet away... ill try to distract sensei with a genjutsu.... we can formulate plans here and all three of us could hear it... and sorry.. i should of asked for permission of setting this up first." Amon was doing his usual routine, staying out of site and setting up some genjutsu. He established the link with his fellow team mates as he would send out a neural impulse towards his sensei kira. If this would hit, this haki induced haki would convince his sensei that amon is here.

Estalished a Neural Link With Arikiko and Cyrus

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime17th October 2013, 1:43 am

Oh I suppose I found him. Kira said taking another drag of his cigarette as he spotted the third student based on his chakra signature he assumed the person who he saw a distance away was a genjutsu his student constructed and would attempt to subtly Kai out of it however when that was in effective he shrugged and pulled a hand out of his pocket before blowing a cloud of smoke and flicking his cigarette causing it to land near where the real Amon was located. Kira however would place his pockets back into his pockets before waiting for the two others to attack him while not behaving as if he knew where Amon was located.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 6:01 pm

With the intent to kill, now that was the interesting thing about this day. He was expected to try his best to murder his sensei, that seemed interesting and more than a little dangerous, exactly how Arikiko liked it. Just as he was about to move forwards, the voice piped up in his head. 'How odd, this must be equivalent to a Genjutsu, no? Nevertheless, you must be Amon, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Arikiko, and for now we must kill our sensei, or at least try to.' He then nodded and walked forwards.

A small smile came to him as he reached into his pocket, taking his time before he pulled out a kunai and tossed it at his Sensei's chest to try and make him dodge. At that exact moment, his eyes went pupilless, he launched an upgraded Rending Slash to try and pull his opponent in and then he hefted Morghul's haft up, which had quickly morphed into a piston and then fired it at Kira's chest at Blinding Light speeds to try and kill him with it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 6:11 pm

Cyrus yawned as Amon invaded his mind, he wasn't all that surprised unfortunately as he knew Amon was an entity and this was usually how his kind chose to communicate. Hey there Amon, I'm Cyrus Taki, pleasure. Cyrus looked over at Arikiko as he suddenly chucked a kunai at Kira. Cyrus raised an eyebrow as Arikiko literally freaked out, his eyes going completely white before he suddenly disappeared, moving far faster than Cyrus could. Um..I'm not exactly meant for fighting so let me know if you need a quick patch up or something, but I think I'll just let him handle this one. Cyrus said, referring to Arikiko as he watched the boy assault with the intent to kill his new sensei. In fact the intent was so strong it was practically palpable in the air and gave Cyrus a slight chill.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 11:06 pm

The genjutsu clone would then craft a energy blade and lunge straight at the sensei. "Amon Triquetra here!" The gnjutsu clone would say as it linged forward at C rank speeds with an attack that would deal c rank mental damage if it simply touched him.  

Meanwhile, the real amon was measuring his sensei's impulses, but to double check... "Ketsugogan" Amon then started getting a complete read out on his opponent, and he was completely suprised. There was a sense of calmness, no type of negative feelings whatsoever. Its like a battle they already know they were going to win, in a sense, that how it was going to be. So amon decided that he should hold back and  give it his best shot. He decided to use his neural impulse power to put a biding on his  sensei that would make his genjutsu even stronger and more dangerous.   He then talks to his team through his mind. "So far, i have a genjutsu set up. Ill try to set a few more to distract sensei then.  Theres no real plan to be honest. We should all use our skill to compliment eachother's strengths and weaknesses. I already have a full layout of the area in a sense, so i know whats going on, talking in here just makes it better."

Ketsugogan 1/30

Sly body counter 1

Genjutsu Counter: Counter 1

Ability Neural impulse: Amon can sense and control neural impulses, the electrical discharges that travel along the nerve fibers within organisms.He can pick up and  transmit neural impulses as if there were his own to begin with. This helps him cope with his color blindness, being able to pick up on the neural impulse instead if his eyeseight hinders him.  Through the use of the Ketsugogan, he can transmit a neural impusle through the brain waves, which makes him able to put mental fuinjutsu on individuals  without making physical  or eye contact.

jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime21st October 2013, 1:48 pm

Kira would smile as his students quickly went into action, the kunai flying towards her she didn't even bother to dodge, instead he would pull out the tanto on his back and use it to cut the kunai in half with a ping both halves flying to either side of his body. He would allow himself to be pulled forward and the genjutsu that Amon would weave would change horribly as he would see a massive black hole which would begin sucking in everything around him drawing him into it's pull the genjutsu Amon used on him fueling it's power. Kira would swipe at the vacuum filling it with fire and mitigating the damage he would of sustained before he stomped down, while cycling his foot with chakra. at the Piston with enough force to completely halt it in its tracks. That technique of yours is reckless, I could of broken your weapon and your arm along with it. Kira said kicking off the resultant force and jetting into the air while sheathing his tanto and making hand signs before releasing two great fireball jutsu in rapid succession, one of them heading for Arikiko and the other heading for Cyrus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 10:03 pm

Cyrus's eyes went wide before he let out a groan, Oh come on! I didn't even attack you! Cyrus formed a hand seal as the fireball loomed over him, with a burst of chakra, lightning exploded from his body. The lightning would meet the fire head on, with the two techniques canceling one another out and leaving Cyrus completely unharmed. Honestly, that was just plain rude, now come here. Cyrus said towards Kira before using his magnetic chakra to try to pull Kira towards him. Having seen his sensei's three swords from earlier in the arena, Cyrus figured he'd either get some nifty new gifts or a sensei in his face in about four seconds. If his sensei came towards him, he'd meet him with his Tsuyo Style: 16 Points of the Handicapped, straight for the legs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime23rd October 2013, 6:29 pm

The dark hole was getting bigger as amon's genjutsu plan seems to have backfired. One of the greatest weknesses, getting caught with a better one. It was also a A rank so he couldnt auto break, this was looking pretty bad for amon. "Guys, im stuck in an entity genjutsu. Sensei countered me, im going to try to cushion the mental damage as much as i can, but im not sure ... while i can still communicate with you.. pass on any valuable game plan or information that you want the other to know now.. use this communication link and dont take it for granted, because once i fall out... itll break.

Amon mind speaks as he faced the dark hole as it started getting larger and larger for him. He quickly forms a handsign and prepares for the shock. The first thing he did was reinforce his mind, which compined with his neural impulse jutsu increasing the effects of his medical jutsu, would lower his mental damage from genjutsu by two ranks instead of one. Afterwards, the calculations would be C +B + D depending on all of the gen the black hole would swallow. It was still the fact of the gen being fueled. He then takes a deep breath as he uses his basic mental healing jutsu that was also increased that would bump up the jutsu to cushion C rank mental injuries instantly, and then B ranks in three posts and A ranks in 5 post. However, Amon only stopped the mental damage, he was still in the genutsu, the shock wont knock him out.. but his vision was totaled, however, his power and his ketsugogan would still give him a grasp of the outsie world, His sense might of had a grasp on one of his 5 senses, but Amons high brain pattern managed to keep the genjutsu in check. This would feign the action of being overpowerd and out of comisison.

Mind speak is italics btw
[color=#cc99ff]
"One of my senses is shot.. but it doesnt matter, i used a few amount of chakra as well... im not ready to fight him with gen yet..... but i can still do this...[/color]

A dozeon pillars would be spawned to shield akriko rom the fireball jutsu as three more pillars would break off to trap and compress sensei.

"Im sorry guys, almost out of juice ."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime28th October 2013, 2:22 pm

A deep, feral growl left Arikiko's mouth as he grinned, even though his attack was blocked and he could've sustained serious damage. "You say that you'd break my arm as though it'd stop me Sensei, you'd be awfully wrong there." He chuckled and was ready to dodge the Fireball jutsu before the Earth rose up and blocked the attacks. 'Thank you Amon, the help is much appreciated even if I could have dodged it...' He sent a small laugh through the mental link and then took a deep breath. Instantly Arikiko's eyes took on a soft light and he jumped upwards and over the rock shield.

Once over, he slashed his palm open and fired a quarter of Crashing Ground Slashes, one above and one to either side of Kira while the last went in the exact path he'd travel if he was pulled in by Cyrus's magnetism. At the same time, he hit the ground, launched his piston at the floor to send him flying forwards at Kira, spun on his back heel and launched the piston out once more, hiding his eyes so that his Sensei wouldn't notice that they had went pupilless. If he tried to block the attack this time, he'd get the mental force of his leg shattering under the attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime29th October 2013, 3:28 am

When Cyrus tried to draw in the metal from the swords on Kira's back just one of them would consume an A-rank of chakra, meaning if he tried to draw in all three he would probably die from chakra exhaustion but that wasn't Kira's concern, nor were the rock pillars as he was in the sky and too high up for them to be anything of worry. The slashes hmm they were more interesting and Kira would watch as Arikiko used some sort of arc of energy watching as while a nice combo he could tell the strain it dealt to the boys body every time he released one of those slashes. Powerful technique for one so young but using it like that will tear up his body due to it's lack of maturity. Kira said not bothering to dodge but rather would release a great fireball jutsu in the flamethrower mode and would burn up the flame slash before it got to him by expending more chakra.

He would be met by Arikiko in the air however he would reach back and touch the hilt of one of his swords before tapping the air and jumping over Arikiko's attack not wanting to block again and possibly injure the boy further as he could see once he realized the state his body was in he would faint on the spot. He would land on the ground about a couple of feet away and would put his hands in his pockets while thinking about what his team had shown him. Hmm okay I think that's enough, anymore and I'd break you three. he said waiting for all of them to come out of their fighting moods. You three...need work but it was acceptable..if you were fighting in a short period of time, Arikiko you have to work on managing your assault your of no use if your own techniques mess you up too badly no matter how much damage you do. Amon, it is smart to use distractions early on but when faced against someone gen immune, or someone versed in genjutsu you need to be prepared for the fall back. Cyrus, that thing you did, drawing in my weapons, it would of worked but I'm guessing the chakra cost was a bit too high for you might want to work on that but it was a good strategy you seem to favor close combat I'll keep that in mind next spar.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 5:30 pm

Upon hitting the ground after his attack and rolling to his feet, Arikiko growled loudly in pain and dropped to his knees again. Slamming one fist on the ground with the other hitting Morghul onto the floor, cracking it from the force. His nerves were currently on fire, he could feel his heart racing as it tried to compensate for the damage that had happened to not only it but the rest of his body. A deep snarl left Arikiko's mouth and he looked up at Kira, a dark light burning behind his eyes.

"I'm not done yet, Sensei." He muttered and slowly eased himself to his feet, forcing through the agony that was scouring his body, using Morghul as support to get him to his feet so he could stare at his Sensei and get into a combat stance. 'Arikiko, stop this now, you know you are too wounded to continue the fight!' Morghul shouted into his mind but Arikiko, for once in his life ignored him. He wouldn't just end a fight without landing a single hit, he wouldn't just give up like this, no matter who the foe was. "Don't you let your guard down now, Kira." Ariki gave a menacing growl and tried to move forwards, however his body wasn't listening to him.

It was only when he looked down that he saw the golden aura that had covered him, Morghul having taken control of him. "Arikiko, for once listen to someone else and give up on this fight, you are useless dead and even more useless so broken that you can't move anymore. Stop being so stubborn and just give in for once!" Morghul had shouted that out and Arikiko dropped to his knees and gave a deep sigh. "Fine..." He sighed and sat back on his ankles, staring dejectedly at the floor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 9:42 pm

If his sensei willed it, Amon would be released from the genjutsu and appear from out of the floor. Amon the does the release technique for the mind link and makes a sharp bow. Sorry about that guys, I hope the feeling wasn’t too weird, I’m still trying to practice it. OR get use to talking normally instead, not sure which would be better. “ Amon then waves at his sensei. He has his usual trolling look on his face, but his voice was very sincere. His appearance would never fit with his attitude. “Sensei, it was a valuable lesson you taught us. I could only hope that we can use this to grow as better ninja. You were right, I do need a better fallback plan… “
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 4:41 pm

All and all I think this was a good introduction, I have gauged your skill levels as have you mine, so I suppose we should bring today to a close and we will start actual training and missions tomorrow. Kira said turning before opening the door to the house the four of them would be staying at until they made chunin. Come along then? You'll be living here from now on so might as well get used to it, I have the room in the attic and my bathroom is off limits, you three get the bathroom downstairs and on the second floor likewise you guys are in charge of cleaning everywhere but my room I'll clean that. he said pausing at the door before explaining the other things he needed to say to them

I'll cook for 3 months, after which we will rotate every week, don't learn how to cook before then well sucks, your teammates will have to eat out then because I know I'll eat fine. Kira said leaving on that note and entering the house.

Kira Exits
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 11:56 am

"Well that was a colossal testament to how weak I am," Arikiko snarled at himself as he rose shakily to his feet, pain still wracked his body and made him hiss softly. "Cyrus, you wouldn't happen to know any Medical Ninjutsu that would aid me here, would you?" He murmured softly, turning to the ally that didn't really do all that much, not that Arikiko was complaining, really he shouldn't have tried anything, it was stupid to rush in so quickly. If Cyrus didn't know anything though, Arikiko would have to go to hospital and he wasn't looking forwards to paying the fee for such a thing. He liked to hold on to his money for other things.

Slamming Morghul down onto the ground, Arikiko held onto the haft of the massive weapon and leaned against him, closing his eyes and snarling in pain once more. He was not having a fun day today at all...
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime8th November 2013, 2:02 pm

"I can... ... well..thats pushing it honestly... i guess you could say im versatile... but..." Amon sighed and started floating. "I have more important things to do, i never cooked in my life....because i never needed to eat. Ill head over the lirbary and see if i can study some cookbooks..i can make some energy construct hands and... maybe thatll work well. Its the least i can do... i dont want to seem as a weak link. And Cyrus is more talented at healing than i am. " Amon then makes a sharp bow and continues on. "Well then, you know where to find me. "

-Amon Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Kira - Meet topic.   Team Kira - Meet topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Kira - Meet topic.
Page 1 of 1