Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Empty
PostSubject: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime3rd March 2016, 12:37 am

OOC: Dual Training Topic.

Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Juri_han_school

Jazz would walk to the Dipugakure training ground, she had arrived on the Dipugakure Islands after yet another mission and it was about two weeks since the exams. She recalled making a request to spar with the girl from the Chunin Exam finals, Summer her name was. She hadn't gotten a chance to really see what she could do other than the glimpses from the bouts before them as well as their brief combat and while she knew she was skilled her opponent hadn't been at that time as skilled as she was. Still she was supposed to be something of a prodigy so she was sure the defeat must of spurred her to train even harder and hone her skills to a further degree.

Jazz herself had improved since then, what with access to higher ranking techniques from the village archives and her own growth spurt as well as certain changes to her physiology allowing her to revisit certain styles of combat that she had been barred from preforming lest she tore her body to shreds. Now though she was itching to measure herself against a suitable opponent, and while she usually went to Ka for her go to spar Summer was the fastest attacker that wasn't a pain to fight against. Ada was faster at least to her knowledge, something she only noticed due to his brief interception of the projectiles but his vectors were more annoying to combat. At least they used to be, still she had tried looking around for him but he didn't reply to any of her letters so might as well go with someone who actually wanted to fight her.

Scowl in place, hands in her pockets yeah for the most part she was looking like she was in a mood when in reality it wasn't the case at all. She simply wore that sort of mask because people tended to leave her alone if they thought she was annoyed. She had a picnic box on her back, she hated storing food in her Digitized Storage and felt like it was only good manners to have food ready during a spar chances are both of them would be famished after, in addition to bruised and/or cut up.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime3rd March 2016, 7:04 pm

The air was cold, it didn't feel the same, not at all. It was better outside with real air breathing down on her, rather than the recycled nature of the wind that existed within Dipugakure when it existed within the water. Summer had already made her way to the training area, she preferred being very early now and besides she had a few rituals to do first before she could fight. Well one in particular but she felt the others gave her luck. Taking a deep breath she opened her shining pink eye. She didn't see Jazz off to the side but what Jazz would see would be Summer surrounded by a ring of six nagamaki that had been planted into the ground points first, curves away from her so that the hilts bent towards her. One sword was odd in that the ground around it was slowly turning to Diamond, the shining material spreading further the longer the blade was in the ground.

Reaching forwards, Summer grasped the first blade, one made of crystal and she drew it. Snapping the sword out to the side she gave it an experimental slash with her left hand before sliding it into the sheath on the right hand side. Her right hand reached out and took hold of one of the steel Nagamaki and she drew it, slashing it downwards before sliding it into a left hand sheath. Two other normal Nagamaki followed, one on the left hand side, one on the right hand side. Reaching out with her left hand, she picked up the second of her samurai weapons and she held it up in front of her mouth. "Vexos, that which sees." She whispered to the blade before sliding it into the last slot on her right hand side. At the same time she picked up the sword that had been spreading Diamond and held it up in front of her. "Glimmer, that which shines." She whispered before putting it in the last slot. She then turned and caught sight of Jazz. A blush burst onto her cheeks and she bit down on her lip. "Sorry... Didn't mean to leave you waiting... I hope you weren't kept too long." She said softly before dusting down her flak jacket.

"I heard you wanted to spar, I got here fairly early but I prefer that." She unzipped the flak jacket and tossed it aside before she sat down on the ground cross-legged. "You're looking pretty good by the way Jazz, a lot taller than you did during the exams." The smile on Summer's face was genuinely friendly but she was somewhat worried as to why Jazz had asked for her. Didn't she have a team before she could have asked? Was she going to get Summer back for something, hurt her even more? Well Summer had been training, she wasn't weak, and she was going to show Jazz that she wasn't... She'd make it up to her friends for what this girl done to them, well... In a friendly way, she wasn't going to hurt Jazz. "So how have things been since then and your promotion? Anything interesting happen?" She cocked her head to the side, reaching up to brush her pink locks out of her face and over her ear, tucking them into her forehead protector so they wouldn't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime3rd March 2016, 7:26 pm

Jazz would watch Summer her odd arrangement of weaponry and would reflexively scan each of them before dismissing the other blades as well crafted but otherwise inferior to the two Nagamaki the girl wielded in the finals. Still it was interesting how she bought more swords was she something of a collector of sorts one could hold two of them at most and it was her observations of the Geka Seido samurai style that clued her into the fact that it was primarily a two-handed one. Still she would be courteous as it was only polite she had to maintain that appearances and what not. Thus she would disguise her boredom and her frown would turn upside down well no not really it would just straigten into a line. "No I just arrived myself and I see you recovered from your injuries that's good. I brought food, in case you were hungry after our spar. I didn't know what you preferred so I got a bit of everything." Jazz said removing her pack from her back and setting it to the side.

"Truthfully, I've been doing back to back solo missions since my promotion I'm just 1 A-rank shy of removing this annoying probationary in front of my actual rank. Other than that haven't had time to do anything but train and head on missions. What about you how is your team take it they all recovered yes?" Jazz said in a neutral tone she wasn't being callous just inquiring about their state as she knew that she had dealt some pretty bad looking injuries on all of them. Sure she didn't target any arteries or vital organs so while they were severe they were only life threatening in the case of bleeding out in all three cases. She would rest her hands on her neck, while she would take out a nameless blade it was a Nagamaki as well though of less quality than anything Summer had. It would land falling against her back before she used chakra to adhere it on her lower back. A basic chakra control exercise, but a pretty useful only impressive for parlor tricks like moving it around her body to rest on her hip something only the most skilled people with chakra control or a Taki could do in the heat of combat. She couldn't, at least not yet as a puppeteer her chakra control way very high but not nearly as high as a medic's would be different priorities really.

"So, since you began last time, would it be fine for me to start this time around?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime4th March 2016, 11:55 am

"I'm a tough girl, I'll bounce back from pretty much anything and keep fighting to stop it from happening again." She smiled brightly and then rolled backwards and onto her feet with a soft clatter of weaponry. Rolling her shoulders she tucked her arms up to her chest and started to bounce on her toes. Just a little bit of an exercise to get her heart going and get her blood pumping. "It was some nasty stuff you done to me though, my back and my shoulder are fairly heavily scarred now... My back doesn't look too bad, just a lot of little needleprick wounds, almost like a connect the dots." She giggled softly at that but the phantom pain of it lanced back through her and she took a deep breath through her nose. "My shoulder is worse though... Using my friend's blood against me, if I was anyone else I'd be quite mad at you for doing that. Thankfully I don't hold grudges, yeah?" She winked at Jazz and then stopped her bouncing.

It was time for the spar to actually begin she was pretty sure so she brought Glimmer out and tapped it, the weapon being covered in a thin sheen of diamond that turned blunt so she couldn't actually cut Jazz with the sword. She then put it back into its sheath and put both hands onto the weapon, clutching it tightly. The soul of the blade pulsed softly in her mind, it knew what had to be done and so did Summer. This was just a spar and she wasn't going to hurt Jazz, well at least not try and hurt her, damage would be taken but that happened in spars. "You are free to start whenever you wish Jazz but don't hold back okay? Nothing lethal but I don't want you to give me advantage simply because you're a higher rank, yeah?" She smiled and chuckled softly. This was going to be fun at the very least... Hopefully Jazz would give her all, Summer knew she was going to.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 12:57 am

Jazz would nod, indeed some people did hold grudges especially on their appearance but she supposed it didn't hamper her performance otherwise she would have most definitely held a grudge. Still she seemed like a cheerful one, it was unfortunate but that sort of personality didn't last long, or perhaps it was a mask it wasn't like she wasn't quite ruthless during the exams sure she didn't know exactly what would happen if she did get hit but she knew it wouldn't be anything good. "No holding back is liable to get someone killed, it is only just a spar. How about this, I won't use any of my puppets lethal tricks or poisons and you don't use that weapon of yours capable of turning me into a living statue." Jazz would watch Summer wondering if she would be shocked by such a revelation, yes she knew what Glimmer could do just before she hadn't gotten a chance to psyche her out with such information.

Now though was different and she would begin a seemingly lazy skating movement moving at swift release fairly slow but Trick Speed always did take a bit to really get started. While she did she would skate as if she were a satellite orbiting Summer while waiting for her response. If she agreed then she would say something else. "Then we have an accord, do not fret. I'm a child, I don't know how to hold back." she said with a faint smile before her body jolted and all of a sudden she was in the air moving at blinding light speeds thanks to disengaging the safety from her chakra skates for a quick burst of speed. She figured it would at least provoke Summer into action considering she was attempting to kick her in the fact, her hands still resting on her neck. Though she was being serious about it, considering her shadow would manifest and the grip her interlocked hands had on her neck was tight along with her arms clenched and elbows pointing forward.

Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Hydra_11

Castilion was already pre-equipped onto her AT's so the kick was much more lethal than it appeared despite not really being thrown with any sort of strength, what made it dangerous was the velocity it occurred at and the fact that her opponent could be cut by it. The terrain had seemingly changed if Summer didn't have the mental fortitude to shrug off the manifestation of Jazz's Shadow changing the clearing into a wasteland with a massive Hydra staring at her with each of it's heads like a predator looking at it's prey.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime13th March 2016, 11:27 am

"I've already coated Glimmer with a layer of diamond so there's no need to worry, it won't petrify you. I've made sure it can't really cut anything just now. Although it's cool that you know that, are you part Yoroi? I know they can read weapons and stuff, or is there another way you can do that? It's a pretty neat trick, wish I could do it! Would help out in fights against samurai." Summer sighed quietly at that revelation, it was going to be quite a bother fighting this girl. Not only now was she a higher rank than Summer but she knew exactly what Glimmer done and if she knew what Glimmer done... She knew the special ability of Vexos. Summer narrowed her one visible eye slightly and reached up to slightly adjust the forehead protector she had pulled down over her left eye, keeping it hidden from sight although Jazz already knew she possessed a kyougan, Summer was just too far-gone with bloodlust and rage to actually care at that moment.

"You're not a child though, not really. A kid isn't as ruthless as you are, a kid isn't as smart as you are... You're something special, Jazz, that much is obvious." She brushed her hair out of the way and then crouched slightly, getting into her proper stance and readying both of her hands on her Nagamaki. Thus the spar begun. Summer didn't really need to watch Jazz so she stared looking directly ahead until the girl entered her Batto Range. She entered it higher than Summer would have thought and fast but Summer had already closed her eye over, she had seen the Shadow before and knew how it worked and when Jazz attacked, it reared its terrifying visage. So Summer used Vexos to locate Jazz and she was the perfect distance away. Both of her hands lashed up, an odd type of dual reverse grip and she swung her weapon outwards, slapping the flat into Jazz's calf due to her being just outside of the half range of the Batto, meaning that A-Rank Draw Speed could outspeed her Blinding Light. The flat would slap aside the kick so it moved past Summer.

The pink-haired girl then grinned and used Jazz's own momentum against her, rotating the blade she lashed out with a stab whilst it was still out, aiming directly for the girl's crotch with the hilt of the weapon to drive it in with additional force from Jazz's own movements. Summer knew she'd more than likely be able to dodge with a midair movement technique but maybe she wouldn't be quite fast enough as the stab had came out at Blinding Light but outspeed higher than that due to the two-handed draw, unfortunately Summer couldn't utilise the distance anymore as Jazz had moved in closer by the time the Hilt Blow had been fired out towards her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime13th March 2016, 1:24 pm

Nice response, would be a pretty painful one too, a couple of things though went into play when dealing with someone who had the moniker "Death Touch" their opponent had to be pretty darn confident if they wanted to actually advance towards them rather than simply faltering. Jazz moved pretty fast thanks to Trick Speed, though it was more of a result of her skates rather than her actually exerting herself it was why it was so damaging to her poor treks. But it did allow her to put her energy towards doing other things. One of such things was producing electricity thanks to her unique physiology she had organs specifically geared towards this purpose, but past that point would be utilizing this electricity and weaving it around her body encasing it in armor. A crackle of electricity and coupled with her now heightened perception and sped up neural synapses not only could she see the strike she could now dodge it with a bit of Kukinorite flair.

Now real time speak. A slap on the leg would be followed by a twist with Jazz just barely avoiding being bludgeoned by the hilt of Summer's chosen Nagamaki. That twist however would not only ensure Jazz's safety but likewise allow her to make a reply of her own throwing out a kick which would discharge a lightning bolt which would streak towards Summer's arm at Vacuum Release speeds. Of course she wouldn't end it there, no she had to legs after all and the second was just as capable of kicking as the first. The result Jazz would preform an close aerial dodge and follow up with a dropkick one of her legs releasing a bolt of lightning the other a feint? Though then again considering they were both so close together the bolt of lightning might seem to come from both of them. "I'm a genius among geniuses and a product of what my clan made me. That doesn't make me anything but a child. I was just a bit...accelerated compared to my peers so to speak." Jazz would comment in response a giggle despite detecting Summer's agitation while giving no indication that her legs hurt after all what was a little pain to a masochist.

Regardless if it hit or not thanks to avoiding the blow her forward momentum hadn't halted even if she was moving in a spin thus she would land as close as she had wanted to be in the first place. If she had intended to do so she'd land on the ground as if she were laying down and striking a pose looking up at Summer with both hands still on her neck though one was on the ground propping her head up while the other remained in place. One of her legs was straight while the other was bent to further sell the lounging position and would tap the ground impatiently, annoying her opponents was a skill of hers. She had seen how Summer was when she was angry and unlike before were she was forced to rush because she could not afford any surprises now it was a spar and thus there was no possibility of her losing face. "You got faster." she would speak in a conversational tone further projecting an air of being utterly unruffled by the state of events it was a nice opening salvo. She couldn't wait to see what more Summer could do especially considering now she was very much past the more effective range of Geka Seido.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 9:45 am

A deep hiss left Summer's mouth as she felt the tremors through the Vexos sensory around her. She felt the lightning and flickered her blade down towards it, only one handed this time. Her other moved down to grasp the hilt of her other weapon. The blade that swung towards the lightning ended up coated in diamond and glittered in the light as it slapped the lightning to the side, bouncing it into the ground so it didn't strike Summer. She rotated the weapon over her wrist and then slammed it back into its sheath, all at S-Rank speeds. The drain was intense, she had to admit but it was worth it and she let out a breath through her nose. Her eye opened and she saw the surrounding area had changed, just like she thought it would. "Being a child in this world has nothing to do with age, Jazz. It has everything to do with maturity and the way you hurt people, the way you show no remorse or guilt." A smile split Summer's features and it was truly genuine. "That shows just how mature you are. This is a world where one cannot prove to be weak in the face of adversity, to feel guilty or bad about hurting another is a surefire way to get yourself killed. I got angry before because you hurt my friends but that's just what you do and I'm not angry now, so hurt me if you dare Jazz."

Reaching down with her arm, Summer slid a hilt up and relaxed her defenses so the hilt drove into her arm at C-Rank speeds. She grunted quietly in pain and flexed her grip, feeling the pain shudder through her body. She redirected it into her swords, whichever ones she had her hands on as it was a transmitted effect through her own body. Her forehead protector went up next, showing her Kyougan, Jazz already knew she had that anyway. When she stepped towards Jazz the grips she had and her stance were all wrong for Geka Seido, it was as though she had stopped caring about proper form but that wasn't true. "I have gotten fast, Jazz... I have became incredibly fast." She then laughed softly and drew two swords, the first was Glimmer and the second was one of her A-Rank Nagamaki. Both of the weapons had flared into life however with a horrific black and red aura that would inspire shivers and dread in any that saw it. Then she lashed out with her weapons, gleams of light dancing from her swords as she erupted into a storm of steel against her foe, cycling the blades, sheathing some to strike with others. She didn't bother holding back, that wouldn't have been fun, so she threw out her full Twilight stance.

Nine strikes raced in towards Jazz, hunting her down via the physical sense that Vexos gave Summer as well as her eye. Each of the strikes was monstrously fast and bounced light as well as their own innate speed within the storm of steel to lash out at Jazz's body, aiming to strike her in nearly every location, three blows to the body, one to each limb and two towards the head, although those were aimed specifically so they wouldn't target anywhere particularly vulnerable. Each of the strikes were also dealing a tiny amount of spiritual damage, although if it looked as though Jazz was ailing Summer would drop that damage so as not to actually damage her permanently, she didn't want to maim the girl after all.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime19th March 2016, 1:06 pm

"Ah I see, in that yeah I guess I'm not a child after all." Jazz said though, while she had been tapping her foot it had been done with purpose she wondered, if Summer's samurai sword could detect intangible things without presence, such as vibrations, obviously she could detect air but if that was the case wouldn't it mess with her sensory always detecting the gaseous fluid in the background. Or was it limited to things that were visible solid, liquid, some forms of energy, either way if it could sense vibrations then she would realize that while she had been talking Jazz had been sending out vibrations which would travel by air and ground at crashing ground & bullet release speeds stretching out to cover a 25 & 15 foot radius around her respectively. It was to her understanding that Geka Seido was limited in it's approach thanks to no feet movement, though when she saw Summer slide into a new stance she was intrigued enough to study it.

She understood the new stance at a glance and her body would hum with electricity as she prepared for it her foot hitting the floor at S-rank speeds as her lightning release armor flaired up once more. She truly admired Geka Seido, and the fact that this girl had created an offshoot specializing in the supposed weaknesses of the original style well that said a lot about her. She was a prodigy, it was a pity since Jazz was on her worst day a genius. This was not a worst day, she had broken down the weaknesses of the Geka Seido style from the way the sword swung to the need for spacing to the weaknesses of the defense tiers, most of it she had pieced together during their fight but the little that she didn't she figured it out with this spar. "Geka Seido is dangerous because of it's spacing, don't forget that." she spoke quickly even as she kicked off the ground into a cartwheel her processing speeding up once more and she could see the blows coming.

Summer had two arms, which mean that at any given moment she could rain two blows upon Jazz's frame two blows approaching at the speed of her quickest draw, that didn't change from her using one sword or multiple that speed was constant. While the length of the blades worked in her favor Jazz could tell when they were being unsheathed, she could even tell where & when they were going to hit, while at this range Summer had more reach what she lacked was the force to penetrate through her opponent's defenses. The loss of vision wasn't a hinder no she would close her eye on reflex and rely on another sensory medium her brain working to seamlessly replace one sense with another processing speed heightened and all. That was something Jazz capitalized on not to dodge, no that would be folly at this range but instead to counter-attack the moment the rain of blows hit. That is if she wasn't already under Jazz's control like one of her puppets.

If she was well then it would only be worse, instead of that pinpoint accuracy Summer wanted to unleash like a rain of attacks, she would find her arms miss, her knee had already been bent during her lounging pose and her kicking off the ground had shifted her hips enough to facilitate the necessary movement for her Rhythm Step: Triality. As she pushed off the ground her toe would hit first and unless Summer had the strength of body to control her hijacked nervous system the first two blows would hit the ground that Jazz had been previously. Slowing from their initial fast start to allow Jazz to dodge as if she could see the future. Or worse, as if she was faster than Summer could strike, and like a puppet as Jazz kicked in the air with the same foot sliding back to generate the momentum propel her torso, that would trigger Rhythm Step halting Summer's body in place for Jazz to land her Kinesis Trick: Senpusha.

If she wasn't then it wouldn't be as bad as she would be able to rain down strikes but they would be repelled thanks to a combination of Jazz's Lightning Armor & natural defense tiers, Summer lacked the defense piercing to penetrate her protective shell of lightning and Jazz while registering the blows wouldn't be hindered at all. Fortunately none of them had strength backing them so while dangerous under normal situations there was no knock-back to counteract the forward momentum granted by her Kinesis Trick: Senpusha. Last but not least, it was fortunate really, Jazz didn't even need to physically kick her to hurt her, as she was aiming to just tire her out into unconsciousness it was just a spar right, while she could of torn up her body even more there was no need to reveal Senpusha's capabilities in such an overt manner. Even more so, thanks to not being in the visible light spectrum it was possible that Summer wouldn't even be able to see the trail in the first place making it seem like Jazz had missed when the real danger had been right on target.

No hands, no eyes, and the potential end result if Summer couldn't find a way out of being stream rolled into the ground and cartwheeled over would be acute stamina loss, with Jazz continuing her cartwheeling until Summer was sent into blissful unconsciousness. Her body ached, such strain to her muscles the road's put, yet she would never give it up, it was only when riding a road that she felt truly alive. The Styx portion of her at least, no, Jazz as a whole regarded being a Kukinorite with utter pride. Sure mastering puppetry was her life goal, but there was just something about being able to preform the techniques of her clan that just made her excited. Or it could just be the pain she was in arousing her to such a state, yeah that seemed more likely. "That felt good, didn't it?" she'd cry out, whether she was commenting on Summer letting loose or her landing her attack it was up for interpretation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime17th February 2017, 2:08 pm

To be honest, she wasn't really sure what had happened there. The main thing she had felt was all of the energy being ripped out of her body, her muscles becoming so much more tired than they should be and she stumbled slightly due to that. That was when the horrific feeling of her muscles responding without her occurred. She could feel her body no longer listening to her commands as she was locked in place due to the Control. She twitched slightly, trying to force her body to move, her eyes snapped around to look at Jazz but there was little that she could do in order to dodge the incoming strikes. She knew the physical blows wouldn't really do much to her, she was tough but the electricity that was running through Jazz? That was going to mess her up something awful...

...And she was entirely right. The Senpusha struck her and she snarled in pain, feeling her body spasm and twitch, forcing her to her knees and then down onto her side, writhing on the ground. She could at least gain enough control again to tuck her legs up, fingers curving into claws that she dragged along the ground, scoring marks into it. She didn't fall unconscious quite yet but she knew her body was on the verge of giving up. She forced her hand out and patted the ground a few times, registering that she was tapping out, she wouldn't be able to fight with so much energy stripped away from her and the pain ripping through her. Despite it all she didn't make a noise though, instead her eyes were focused intently on Jazz and her jaw was clenched. She had lost the battle but she wasn't going to lose her dignity.

Once the spasms stopped she weakly pushed herself up onto her knees and slumped slightly, taking a deep breath and swallowing the spit that had accumulated in her mouth. "Ano... Another loss... Can't seem to beat you, can I?" She coughed out and then chuckled quietly although it caused her to wince and cough again, her body shuddering as another spasm ran through it. "G-good fight... Not often... I move so fast..." She told Jazz and attempted to get up onto her feet before falling to her knees again, slumping forwards and slamming her hands into the ground, causing it to crack again. A deep shuddering breath rocked her and she sat up properly. "I'll get you next time for sure..." She stuck her tongue out slightly before swaying and slumping onto her side, head slamming into the ground with a dull thud.

"Don't tell... Cherish... She won't forgive me, or you." She said before her eyes finally closed over and she slipped into blissful unconsciousness, the amount of stamina she had just utilised and had been taken out of her was too much for her young frame to withstand. So she slept, leaving Jazz victorious once more, not that Summer really minded all that much, she knew that the younger girl was way too powerful to beat just now but that didn't mean she couldn't win later, she'd just need to keep training and keep fighting.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime17th February 2017, 4:19 pm

Jazz would smile as she came out of the cartwheel and saw that Summer was still awake and hasn't even made a single scream of pain, her reactions constantly surprised her really. She knew from first hand experience exactly how painful her techniques were as she routinely sparred with those from her clan and any of them hit by this technique even in it's toned down version let out sweet sounding screams. Yet this little girl didn't and it was so surprising that she wasn't even vexed by it. "Thanks for the spar, I really needed to test some things out and it was a success in all of them. Ara ara, well if you ever do beat me I'm sure it'll be a really fun battle, I like taking pain almost as much as I like dishing it out." Jazz said watching a Summer managed to actually get up onto her knees and for a moment she seemed like she was going to stand up from it. Still she wouldn't and Jazz would nod, as it was expected, she had created that move to kill things after all and even in it's weakest form it was still capable of knocking people unconscious. "Don't worry, I don't talk to anyone on your team but you, nor do I have any intentions on doing so in the near future." she said before crouching down so that she could inspect the sleeping Summer once she passed out.

"Now then the real reason I wanted to spar you." Jazz thought to herself with a hum and proceeded to look over Summer's face moving her head to the side and then holding open the eyelid concealing her transplanted Kyougan. She would look it over studying it with a critical eye from what she could tell she could memorize the dimensions and the pattern and she even saw that whomever did it did a remarkable job despite clearly having no experience with transplants. [i]"Will need more medical experience to glean anymore from this... I wonder how it compares to a Raidengan or even a non transplanted Kyougan though. Hopefully I'll have plenty chances to dissect & analyze them when I become an ambassador." she thought to herself deciding to stop touching her unconscious sparring partner and move so she could get the lunch box and leave it there. She would then make a doppelganger before smirking and walking off that way the poor thing wasn't stolen from or accosted while she took a nap and Jazz didn't have to waste her time looking after her.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]   Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with a Genius. (Chunin Training Ground - Area 3) [Summer & Jazz Only]
Page 1 of 1