Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime30th January 2016, 2:45 pm

Hiro sighed and laid back on the ground, accompanied by the soft rustle of grass. Hands were together, behind his head, with his fingers interlaced, providing a slightly bony, but comfortable pillow. His feet were planted on the ground and his legs were bent at the knees. His left leg was folded and he rested its calf on his right knee. Slowly, the Bronze Knight closed his eyes.

Normally, he was not this comfortable on the ground. However, today he decided to just enjoy his day off from training and missions. Well even if he wanted to do a mission he would be unable to do so due to a strange force restricting him to do so and since Xan was busy training his new apprentice, he had no one to train with, which he didn’t mind as a day without Xan pushing him to the limits was a good day. “I wonder what kind of person is this Zaku kid?” He muttered to himself as he was quite curious about the poor sucker Xan decided to train, maybe he would pop in and introduce himself to the new kid? Foster some sort of relationship with the lad, perhaps form a bond? “Maybe later…” He said before yawning. It would too much of a hassle to get up now so he decided to stay put, after all he was quite comfortable in this remote area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime8th February 2016, 4:47 pm

Cleo would stumble onto the training ground having managed to give her handler the slip when a caravan passed by. She knew it was risky and if she didn't find another knight that she could say she was training with they would probably flog her until she passed out from the pain. While she was running she would look back to see if she was being followed scanning around but would end up tripping over something causing her to tumble and land on the ground with a muffled thump. "Ow.. my everything." Cleo thought to herself sitting up and looking for what she tripped over, a rock but only then did she notice that she landed about five feet away from where some guy was laying down. She would immediately straighten up with widened eyes, embarrassed that he might of seen her tumble and perhaps her unmentionables due to her wearing a dress before she steeled herself and spoke. "Y-You didn't see....right? Please tell me you didn't see" she said in a low voice her face the perfect picture of dejection.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th February 2016, 12:51 pm

Ouch, what the hell?” Hiro said at the top of his voice as he felt a sharp pain in his rib cage. Grimacing he would sit up and looked to his left to see a young girl with a look of despair on her face, was seeing her panties that much of a deal? Though it probably would’ve been an interesting sight he was too busy being in pain to get a look up her dress. “I didn’t see anything…. I don’t think I wanted to anyways…” He said before standing on his two feet still in pain. To think he would be immune to all kinds of pain due to his intense training regimes but today he was proved wrong. “And thanks for being concerned about the person you hurt…” He said sarcastically with a frown on his lips. It was quite obvious she was more worried about him seeing her panties than his actual well-being. Typical. Shaking his head, he would pick up his katana and would walk off in the opposite direction of the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th February 2016, 2:47 pm

Cleo saw the person she tripped over start to walk away realizing that she actually might have hurt him her eyes would widen a bit as she sometimes forgot pain was a thing. She was so used to numbing it that she didn't remember that only Cypher were adept at such a skill and thus she couldn't just let him go like that especially since it was her fault that she was hurt. Wait!, I'm sorry! I'm sorry let me heal you it's the least I could do since I was stupid and didn't watch where I was going. Cleo said quickly rushing up and trying to cut him off so he couldn't leave her here alone. I'm training to be a medic I can help I've already got the mystical healing palm down. she noticed that he didn't do anything other than getting mad and walking away. Most people would of probably beat her into a pulp for hurting them, still thought her chasing after him bore the risk of him lashing out she couldn't in good conscience just let him leave hurt. Weakness was preyed upon in Pandora, she of all people knew that, he looked strong but she would feel awful if because of his injuries he got attacked by someone or something and he couldn't defend himself or ended up dead.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th February 2016, 3:03 pm

Though he would’ve preferred being left alone, the mere fact that she was actually sorry about what had happened and that she wished to make amends for it was quite strange. In truth he had expected her to be someone who lacked remorse and would’ve looked to pick a fight with him, like majority of the people in Pandora, so all this sincerity and niceties were all new to him. Damn growing up in Pandora was harsh. “It’s…fine.” He said with a smile trying to reassure the girl that he wasn’t hurt that badly to need medical attention. “Just watch where you’re going next time” Though he was probably the one that was at fault for falling asleep on the floor. “The name’s Hiroshima, but you can call me Hiro.” He said before extending his hand towards the young girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th February 2016, 6:28 pm

She would grasp his hand for a shake as well a genuine smile appearing on her face as she stated her name in reply. "Karliah Tenshi, it's nice to meet you Hiro. I'll be more careful next time."  She would let go after her introduction, before shifting slightly awkwardly from side to side before deciding to ask the question on her mind. "So, uh what where you doing here relaxing?" she asked only because he seemed to be at ease which struck her as odd most people in Pandora were really wound up due to all the bloodshed or killing or had bad personality traits like sadism or weird ones like masochism. But Hiro seemed normal, well as normal as someone raised here could get even her friend Zaku was an anomaly but the action of him deciding to introduce himself to her instead of ignoring her request to heal him or worse attacking her lead her to believe he was a good person on some level. Still he looked around her age, she might get lucky and make another friend to go on missions and train with which would be pretty good all things considering. Or she was just being overly optimistic as usual.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th February 2016, 8:35 pm

Well this is my special place where I go to train since it’s pretty secluded, I was about to do some training but I dozed off. ” He was pretty tired after that suicide mission he had accompanied Xan on and even though he was so close to ranking up, in truth he was feeling a tad bit lazy, hopefully, Xan wasn’t watching him right now or he’d be in whole lot of trouble. “What are you doing around these parts? Are you lost?” He said a bit concerned as he knew that the Tenshi clan grounds were pretty much on the opposite side of Pandora. If she was lost he would be more than happy to help her find her way back home as it was pretty dangerous for a little girl to be wandering around Pandora by her own, who knows what could be lurking around looking to feed on lost children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime13th February 2016, 11:21 am

"Oh, you were could I watch or join either is fine. I'm not allowed to train on my own because of what I am within my clan but us Alchemist's are allowed to if we are in the company of a knight or obtain a master..." She would trail off before staring at him with curiosity he was young but that didn't mean anything this was Pandora and the majority of people were some sort of nightmare creature so he could of probably just become acreature at a young age and never aged past that. "Are you a silver knight? If you are could you please teach me!" as she said those words she would clasp her hands together to beg while quickly sinking to the ground so he would be less inclined to refuse. Even if he wasn't a silver knight he might know one or at least could probably introduce her to his master or something he didn't look like he was an apprentice knight like her or Zaku. He looked seasoned and his body looked like he kept up his training and judging by his gear he was a swordsman of some sort something that she was interested in, at least as a supplement to her alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime18th February 2016, 9:52 pm

"Well if you want to join me in training you can, training alone can be a bit boring and tedious." Hiro said replying to her first query. He had always had difficulties getting motivated to train by himself so having her around might actually help him get what he had planned for the day done. "Sadly, I'm not a Silver Knight, I'm actually Bronze." He said replying to her second question. He was pretty close to becoming a Silver Knight, but there was no need to mention that. "So at this point, I specialize in both Physical combat and Senjutsu.  I was born without the ability to mold chakra however with the Magician Seal that was granted to me by Carmen-sama I'm able to use Lightning Magic." He finished by showing her the seal that was located on the right side of his neck.He hadn't seen a seal on her so maybe it was hidden? Or maybe she didn't even have one since it wasn't actually a requirement. "So what are you looking to specialize in?" He said looking to gain some info on the young girl before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime20th February 2016, 6:35 pm

Cleo would nod in response to his invitation, rubbing her left arm with her hand as she stood around somewhat awkwardly though she felt more relieved when he said he was just a bronze knight. She didn't know why but she felt like she didn't want to be too far behind those who seemed to be around her age range. "Um I was thinking of spiritual, it's important for my clan techniques and I wanted to be a medic to supplement that. In my clan I'm part of the Alchemist branch, so I'm training to learn how to utilize Alchemy though it's difficult because we aren't exactly favored within my clan. So I dabble in other things to throw my handlers off such as Medical ninjutsu and kenjutsu. she dabbled in kenjutsu she wouldn't say it was a major focus for her but something that she knew by virtue of being a Cypher. She did want to learn it on the side as she knew it was a powerful art and her genetic disposition made her suitable for it but she was more focused on focusing on gaining Alchemy for the time being.

She knew it was tough she would probably not be able to access it until she was a Silver Knight as it incorporated Barrier Fuinjutsu so until then she would have to hone her seals and medical knowledge to keep her alive. I haven't gotten marked, I don't know if I want to living forever seems...scary. I think I would go Magician if I was forced to choose only because there is a special supplement for my clan to give us an additional supply to harness Gelel. That's the most potent substance one needs to preform alchemy otherwise it's a lot more work." she would stop fidgeting before reaching under her dress to unhook her weapon from her leg. It was an Uchigatana in it's sheath wasn't anything fancy but it was well maintained she had chanced upon it while rummaging through trash back then it was rusted but she eventually managed to restore it to workable condition.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime10th March 2016, 2:48 pm

I see.” Hiro said while nodding when she had finished speaking about the specializations she was looking to master and why she chose those specifically. In truth she didn’t seem like the offensive type as she was timid and shy so choosing the path of a medic was probably for the best, although it was rude for him to judge her without seeing what she could actually do, after all, he had lost to an apprentice knight. “I know nothing about spiritual or medical techniques but I’ll gladly help you practice your kenjutsu techniques.” And you would be helping me polish my skills, he thought as his grey hues watched as she pulled out a weapon from under her dress. An odd place to keep a weapon, but then again she wasn’t exactly a normal young woman. “I understand what you mean about living forever. The magician seal since it would able me to use lightning but even if I had the ability to mold chakra on my own I doubt I would’ve chosen one of the other seals, I’d rather be human than turn into a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th March 2016, 9:17 am

"Yes, exactly! Though I guess in my case I would rather be a Zireh than become one". Cleo said happy that he understood where she was coming from in her reluctance to receive a curse mark. She would place one hand on her hilt and the other on the hilt of her sword while shifting into a more stable stance. "Really? Thank you I don't know much haven't practiced with anyone before other than doing kata on my own." she said while shrugging before her eyes would become more serious. "Here I come. Kaimon!" she would think to herself while opening the first gate the influx of chakra she got drastically increasing her physical condition.

She would burst forward closing pushing off the ground and leaving a crater as she propelled her body at B-rank speeds though each step she took was backed with B-rank strength. As she got closer she would draw her uchigatana while keeping hold of the sheathe with her other hand and attempt to deliver a diagonal strike to his chest. Unlike her movement it wasn't backed with strength since it was just a spar but she didn't want him to take it easy on her and underestimate her conviction to improve.  

Trained for:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th March 2016, 10:10 am

Think nothing of it.” Hiro said with a smile before taking his stance. In truth he was quite pleased to know that he and someone else in Pandora shared the same beliefs. What other things did they share in common? Did she wish for peace like he did? Or did she have her own dreams and aspirations? Maybe he’d ask her about that later as right now they were in the middle of a training session.

Hiro was a bit hesitant to launch his counter attack due to the fact that his opponent wasn’t Xan. With Xan he would be able to go all out without fear of actually hurting or killing him since he was immune to pain and undead, but even though cypher didn’t experience pain, that’s what he heard anyways, he could end up killing the girl if he made the slightest mistake. Letting out a soft sigh, Hiro would activate his Mashin Raidengan before taking the New Moon stance and waited for her to get closer to him. Once she was closer he would then spring backwards while unsheathing his katana and swung the blade in an upward arc at B rank speeds looking to intercept her mad dash towards him, he would ensure that the damage she would sustain if successful would be minor and shallow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime11th March 2016, 10:39 am

Cleo's eyes would widen as she was unable to reverse her momentum and thus would get cut up despite her best efforts to avoid his slash though thankfully he hadn't decided to put more force into his strike. She was fortunate to be a Cypher and as such though she registered being hit she wouldn't be deterred by the promise of pain and would take the strike to her shoulder while removing her right hand from the hilt of her Uchigatana and striking the flat of his blade at B-rank speed with D-rank strength essentially enough to attempt to knock it out of his hands or at least try to knock him off balance if he managed to hold on to it.

This was to buy her enough time to continue to get closer to him as she could see that he was pretty perceptive, at least more than she was. Still she learned best through combat and while her eyes weren't as sharp as his she did have the natural perception every cypher was graced with thus her prompt reply to his strike had been done with Second Reaction. If she was successful she would try to capitalize on his loss of either a weapon or balance to once again attempt her Iaido strike. She had noticed his eyes change but having never encountered a Denkou before due to her sheltered clan life she didn't exactly know what it did and thus could only proceed with some degree of wariness as the new coloration of his eyes made her uneasy.

Trained For:

Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime12th March 2016, 6:37 pm

Maybe I should’ve dealt a stronger blow after all… Hiro thought to himself as he witnessed the girl basically shrug off his attempt to stop her in her tracks, seems like what he heard about cypher were true after all. But he was now between a rock and a hard place. Even though he would he would prefer not to lose another spare to someone a rank lower than him, if he did take this serious he would end up maiming the young woman or worse. Oh how he hated sparing someone other than Xan.

Caught off guard by her attempt, Hiro would now find himself without a weapon as the young girl had managed to disarm him. It wasn’t the end of the world though as he had plenty of options available to him. Drawing one of the two Wakizashi’s he had on his person was one of them but he decided to try something he had never done in battle before. Gathering natural energy throughout his body, Hiro would release lightning in every direction at Vacuum Release speeds in an attempt to not only counter her physical assault but also to immobilize her. This was probably the best means of taking her out of the fight without hacking away at her body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 9:38 am

She had done it, knocked his weapon away and now she could strike. Or not. "Oh crap! Kyumon!" Cleo would be in the process of moving to capitalize on his opening but he had just drawn another weapon and promptly electrified himself forcing her to not only open the second gate but use her newly acquired strength to leap backwards out of range. She would pant a bit, as it was pretty close with some of her hair frizzing up from the discharge of electricity, she had always been fascinated with that element it had so many uses not just for combat but in a medical sense too. The body was essentially powered by various electrical impulses firing neurons and things like that which is why lightning was so useful not only as an offensive technique in the right hands but also as a supplementary. Things like restarting a heart, reversing switching the brains control over parts of the body, even bolstering the speed that said neurons in the brain fire all of this was possible through lightning.

She would stop spacing out and smile forlornly adjusting her position and choosing to wait for the lightning to die down as there wasn't anything she could do about that. "So that's the power of the magician curse mark huh? If I had an affinity I'd want lightning too, but if your going to use that then I've lost." Cleo said while exiting her gated state unburdened by the pain that accompanied it but her body would tremble from the damage she had wrought to her muscle fibers. "Did I do okay? Was it not enough for you to see what flaws I had, I can go again I'm not tired at all!" her voice was uncertain and would waver a bit she didn't want to disappoint the second person to ever offer to train with her and the only one to actually agree with her concerning curse marks. Friends she had very little of, and those who were willing to train with her they numbered just two at the moment.

Trained For:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 10:56 am

A soft sigh of relief would escape his lips as she was able to come out of that attack unharmed as well. “Sorry I had to do that. I’m used to sparring with Xan-sensei and since he’s an immortal I can go all out without fear of hurting him and even though you’re immune to pain I wouldn’t feel comfortable hacking away at your body, which is why I choose to use that technique.” Hiro explained as the lightning slowly began to die down. His previous spar had showed him that he was too hesitant when fighting against another and this spar had showed him that was a bit too concerned about his opponent. But why wouldn’t he be? She was an innocent young girl.

You did quite good. I’m pretty sure you’ll be a great fighter once you find a suitable mentor.” Hiro said with a smile as he picked up his katana and sheathed it. She seemed to have a lot of talent, which wasn’t what he would’ve said a few moments ago, and if someone was able to turn him into a semblance of a swordsman, the right mentor could transform her into a force to be reckoned with. “It would be fun to see your development. We could continue with some simple sword exercises so you can get the hang of wielding a blade and whenever your free we could go on a mission together. Or even hang out, not in a boyfriend girlfriend kind of way, not saying you’re not cute or anything but I mean I just met you so asking you out would be creepy, Yeah imma shut up now.” He said chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 11:31 am

Cleo would initially miss what he had said due to her body still settling from the closing of two of her gates and thus would catch the rest of what he said nodding as she did want to continue practicing. Before she could reply though her brain would end up remembering what he had been saying while she was spacing out. "Xan..sensei... you don't mean t-the Bloody Ruler?! He's your sensei! Cleo would cry out and end up pointing at Hiro in shock as she had no idea she had encountered someone this important. Here she was a lowly alchemist of the Tenshi clan and she was sparring with someone hand picked as an apprentice to one of the Gods of Pandora. Not only that but the one recognized as the Goddess's right hand, and to say that so calmly like it wasn't a big deal. "So humble.." Ah, forgive my outburst, I um didn't know you were that important. I'm honored that you'd want to hang out with someone like me, I'd really like that. she'd shift around nervously though one could tell she was elated at the proposition, she hadn't hung out with anyone outside of her clan before.

She didn't count Zaku's house because that was more mooching off of his food and toiletries, but if she could become friends with Hiro then maybe it would give her added protection from the abuse of her clan what with being associated with someone who was the apprentice of someone so important. That was just a bonus, since he seemed like a nice person and nice people were a select few within Pandora. "U-um I mean the hanging out part, because like you said we just met and.. Sword exercises! Yes we were going to do that" she'd trail off before shaking her head thankfully she had no blood to blush with so he couldn't see exactly how embarrassed she was at the moment. This time she would use chakra to stick her weapon to her left side while gripping it with her right hand, looking away as she waited for instruction.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 12:23 am

Hiro couldn’t help but chuckle at her reaction when she had found out that he was Xan’s apprentice. He wasn’t surprised, however, since Xan was a monumental figure with both the Ibwa clan and the Pandora Empire even though Hiro himself would sometimes forget about the status of the man whom he’d spend so much time with over the past few months. In fact he was more of a father to him now than the Bloody Ruler of the TLAH order. “I mean just because I’m the apprentice to the old man that doesn’t mean I’m some important figurehead in Pandora. I’m just a regular kid who gets his ass kicked by an undead zombie from time to time.” He said with a smile. “Though I can’t say that I’m not grateful for this chance. Before the old man took me under his wing I was just a lost soul wondering Pandora. But now I have a purpose and I’ll be sure to repay his faith in me one day…hopefully. But hey enough of this, let’s start some more training.

Unsheathing his katana once more, Hiro would ensure that his feet were a few feet apart and firmly planted on the floor before placing both hands tightly on the hilt of his sword. “Okay so first exercise would be the basic cutting technique. Once you get a proper grip on the hilt of the sword, you’re going to raise the sword in a horizontal overhead position and then cast out, like casting a fishing rod.” As a visual example, Hiro would raise the sword above his head, keeping it perfectly horizontal, and would then cast it downwards to normal speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 9:22 am

Cleo would listen attentively to his instruction, and would unsheathe her uchigatana and hold it high above her head trying to mimic him. She would fail as it would be fairly crooked causing her to try again, also a failure if not worse than the first as she was tense. She lacked the fluidity that she had displayed in combat due to a number of factors but mainly the fact that she preformed better under pressure and had less confidence in herself when not in the heat of battle. Her repeated failure at preforming the basic cutting technique only heightened her nervousness and made her do worse still she wouldn't give up though if Hiro was watching he would probably revise his current opinion of her. She tried not to think of him being there but it only made it worse and after about thirty tries she would stare down at the ground in shame.

Trained for:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 10:36 am

Wow that was terrible. Hiro thought to himself after witnessing Karliah awkwardly swinging her weapon about like she had fins instead of hands. In fact it was so terrible he wanted laugh but he had to keep a straight face as he didn’t wanted to destroy what was left of her confidence. “Your form is okay, you’re just lacking execution.” Hiro said with a smile as he made his way towards the girl. He had wanted to praise her about something so that she would cheer up, after all, he wasn’t exactly a kenjutsu master when he had first started out and he turned out okayish. “Let’s give this a try.” Now behind her, Hiro would take the hand that was holding the blade and positioned it to the top of the hilt, then took her free hand and gently positioned it at the base of the hilt. “Now lift it in an overhead position.” Guiding her hand he would position it so that it was at a perfect angle and would then finish it off by guiding her arms downward. “Just relax, take a few breaths of you have to and try again” He said softly as there was no need to shout considering he was just a few inches away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 11:22 am

Ugh he's being nice, he and I know that sucked." Cleo thought to herself though she was happy that he didn't verbally tear her to pieces like one of her handlers would after she failed at something. She would miss him approaching her and thus would be slightly startled when he attempted to physically guide her into preforming the exercise, once again she was glad she was a Zireh, having no blood and all there weren't any visual tells of embarrassment. For one with him helping it felt a lot more natural than what she was doing earlier, something about preforming a strike correctly and one could literally tell from the way their muscles felt after. "O-Okay.." she would take his advice and take a few breaths to calm herself down and would try to visualize him assisting her the first time and how it felt, the way her hands moved while gripping the sword and before she knew it she had preform the exercise perfectly.

"Did I do it right this ti-" Cleo said while opening her eyes having closed them out of fear that by watching what she was doing she'd jinx herself and preform it poorly. Also it helped her concentrate on the proper method of doing things as guided by Hiro. She would turn to ask him only to realize how close he was to her and just freeze up her eyes widening slightly. The fight or flight response glitch due to the neo-cortex part of the brain where your body instead of moving into action just freezes in place as your brain struggles to process the sudden influx of sensory information incoming due to shock.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime16th March 2016, 12:30 am

A slow smile worked its way across his face as his grey hues followed her every move. She finally had gotten the hang of it and even though she still seemed a bit tense for whatever reason, she had performed the exercise perfectly. He couldn’t help but feel proud of the young girl that was before him, which made him wonder if Xan ever felt that way whenever he had seen Hiro accomplish something he had sought to teach him? Nah that was impossible, after all he had never seen the man do anything but frown, smoke and decimate his enemies. Well there was that one time during their last training session he couldn’t sworn he saw him smile, but he was probably hallucinating since he was severely fatigued.

You did great Karliah. I do a thousand of those every day along with vertical and diagonal cutting techniques, but since you’re a beginner it would probably be best to do a hundred a day until you get the complete hang of it.” He said before patting her gently on the head. “Maybe there is a Tenshi samurai around who could help with learning more advanced techniques and help you develop a kenjutsu style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime16th March 2016, 11:02 am

"Ah, you think so? Thank you. A thousand? That's..so much but I will not rest until I get to that level too." Cleo said while holding the spot on her head that he patted, contact with others which wasn't filled with cruel intentions was rare for her. Though her happy mood would quickly dissipate when he mentioned if her clan would teach her swordsmanship. "E-even if there were they wouldn't teach me not with what I am. she said her voice going lower until it was barely over a whisper, her face becoming a mixture between bitter and pained. "Do you know the power structure within my clan? Probably not as we are rather secretive though, if it could be likened to a pyramid then my branch are the slaves used to build it. We aren't expected to succeed, just survive, work and populate for the next generation of slaves beholden onto to them. So you helping me with this, I'm truly in your debt Hiro." She would step away and dip into a low bow of gratitude, before straightening up with a blush."I repay all of my debts so if you ever need anything I'll do my best to return the favor."

Trained For:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 1:33 am

A thousand reps a day was indeed a pain in the ass, but he had gotten used to it after a month or so of practicing so he was quite confident that she would be able to do even more than a thousand since she had the natural ability. The smile he had on his face would quickly vanish however the moment she began speaking about the inner workings of her clan. “I’m sorry….” He said softly as he unknowingly brought up a traumatizing topic. Now that she had mentioned it, he had started noticing a few scars on parts of her body that weren’t covered. How he had just seen those were beyond him, but now he had understood why she had lacked confidence in herself, damn this was messed up. “There is no need to thank me, I’m just happy that I was able to help you out.” He said before taking her hand. “If one day you wake up and feel that the world is against you, just remember that from this day onward, I’ll always be your friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next