Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime13th December 2015, 9:17 pm

It had been a few days since Team 10 got back from Kohaigakure, but now they were finally back home in Dipugakure. The reason they were in Kohaigakure was because they were participating in the Chunin Exams. All of them had their battles while they were there, but they all managed to get a promotion to the rank Chunin. After getting swept in the exams by a girl named Jazz, the squad agreed on training harder than ever to make sure they never loss again. They were all determined to protect each other. The group took a few days off to rest and to spend with their families before heading back to the training field.

Omito was part of Team 10. He was the only male in the group and was mostly the offensive power house. The boy awoke from his sleep the day they decided on starting their training. He sat up in bed for a little while, he woke up pretty early after all. It was crazy he was a Chunin now, he wasn't just some little kid who had to babysit anymore. Now he had way bigger responsibilities he had to handle. He was ready for the task though. Omito threw the covers off his body and then walked over to his dresser where he grabbed his clothes out of. He began putting on the clothes, starting with his shirt. He pulled it over his head nd pulled the mask part over the bridge of his nose. He also through on his black pants before slipping on his gloves. He grabbed his forehead protector off the top of the dresser and tied it tightly around his head. He then slipped on his black sandals and strapped his weapon pouch onto his belt in the back. The boy looked at his flak jacket and shook his head when he decided to leave it there. He didn't want to mess it up with some training. Omito shut the door to his room after he left, he then left his house and started his way towards the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 1:51 am

Cherish had just finished taking a shower, made a quick prayer to Gaia, and had avoided her parents after the screaming session they called a lecture they had given her yesterday. They found out about her using the Dokusei tab to pay for a bill, sure she thought they'd understand she got promoted but they didn't seem to happy about it. Her showing wasn't strong and her father had insinuated she was promoted just like last time, the ASN was weak and needed to promote people into positions of strength even though they didn't deserve it. She had yelled back as well and her mother even tried to slap her only to nearly break her hand when it impacted Cherish's rock armor. She had taken to wearing it almost constantly an extra security blanket and it came in handy but now wasn't the time for that, she was going to meet up with her squad.

She had gone picked up some new clothes and when she finished dressing she was quite pleased with how she looked, she was currently wearing an orange sports bra, she was finally starting to become more womanly, under her dark blue tank top and complemented it with beige cargo shorts. She had even gotten the cloth on her forehead protector changed to dark beige as well and would wear it around her neck before putting on her Dipu Style Goggles. She didn't bother putting on her flak jacket though she wasn't going to wear it unless she was going on a mission it was so fresh and new and she didn't have enough money to go buy another one just yet. Finishing her clothing were her Haka Style gloves and dark blue shinobi sandals and she would admire herself in her mirror before deciding to put on the rest of her gear. Her gourd was on her back positioned diagonally on her right side while a smaller one rested on next to it on her left and slightly higher up as her Haka Style Gourd had come in the mail and she was quite happy with it. "Hehe, I look awesome." Cherish said with a pose though noting the balance of the two gourds she knew with both of them full that they'd be quite heavy and would lower her speed but she considered that to be training as well.

Eventually she would get to the training grounds her hair down and still slightly wet with a cigarette hanging losely from her mouth she had used one of her dad's matches to light it and took her time knowing she'd expend her energy during sparring with the rest of her team. Once she arrived in Training Ground Section 10, she would actually look around for the rest of her teammates while standing in the middle waiting for them.

Last edited by Savannah on 4th June 2016, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 2:19 am

Omito reached the training grounds finally and eventually made his way to section 10. He looked around with his sea green colored eyes, looking for his friends. He spotted a girl that looked similar to Cherish and assumed that it was her. After a little bit of walking he reached his friend and walked up from behind and gave her a hug, pulling her in close, "Hey Cherish. I like what you did with your hair." The boy smiled and blushed a little under his mask. Yeah, he still had a crush on her. After the hug he would release her and would notice the smoke in the air, coming from her.... cigarette. Omito walked over to in front of her and tried airing the smoke away with his hand, "What are you doing? Put that out." The boy was just kidding so he said it with a light tone. Who was he to tell her what to do? Omito couldn't help but smile. Cherish looked better than usual today, she looked... He didn't know how to put it but he liked it. His light sea green eyes glanced over her for a quick moment, he noticed she got a bunch of new stuff, "You got some new gear huh?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 2:43 am

She would be hugged from behind, and she would smile knowing from the voice that it was Omito blushing a bit at his complement. "Thank you, I figured being a Chunin meant I needed to look more grown up. They cost me a bit but thanks to selling some of the stuff in the scroll I could afford it. It's weighs a lot though especially when I fill it with alcohol it's going to slow me down a bit so I'm going to need to get faster to offset that." Cherish said though she would quickly put out her cigarette and put the snuffed out butt in one of her pockets for throwing away later. "Sorry, I'm working on a new series of techniques so I need to build my tolerance. But hehe don't I look cool." she said posing a bit before giggling at the absurdness of the whole thing. "Summer's probably not going to come till later, you know she always sleeps in. So I guess it's just going to be us two for a while" she said remarking on the fact that in almost all of their training sessions Summer was the last to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 3:01 am

Omito smiled while she talked. He really enjoyed his time being around her. She explained to him how her new gourd was pretty heavy when it was filled with alcohol. Omito have a short laugh, "Or I could just carry it around for you." Heh. He made a joke. Omito listened how she said Summer was going to most likely be there later since she was probably sleeping in. Omito scratched his head in embarrassment, "Yeah, she is always late to training." The boy shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at Cherish, "Yeah, so how are you? Happy to be back at home? It feels like we were in Kohai forever." Omito felt a little odd asking the questions. He wasn't usually the one to be a conversation starter. He was getting better at it though. Thanks to Summer and Cherish he was starting to talk a whole lot more than before.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 3:11 am

"Hehe, aren't you just the big strong alpha male." Cherish teased sticking her tongue out at Omito's comment about carrying her gourd for her knowing he was joking. Sure he was a lot stronger than her but she would manage no problem it served as incentive to keep her rock armor active anyways. "Well Girlie needs her beauty sleep. I'm okay now that I'm out of the house, and with you." she replied being oblivious to how her comment could be taken because she remembered the stress her parents were putting her through. "My parents..they really suck. I can't wait till I move out between them and the rest of the clan I just can't take it anymore, I've been saving up money but I'll get there soon. What about you how did your parents take your promotion? I really need to meet them one of these days." she said at first with a frown but then shaking it off it wasn't time for this and redirecting the conversation away from her. She had remembered his offer to her a while back and now that they were back in Dipugakure she would really have to give the offer to learn how to cook a go, besides she knew Summer's parents really well so why not Omito's too.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime15th December 2015, 3:08 pm

The sweat dripped onto the ground under her, joining the rest that had already fallen from her forehead. Her forehead protector was already off to the side, abandoned but she had at least put a bandage over her eye so that she could keep the chakra drain down. Her hands sat before her, her one eye watching them as they sat there. Why was she unable to protect them? Why couldn't they fight together, they were a team until suddenly they weren't, one against one... Some people just weren't good at that. Summer found that she wasn't anyway, only through luck and the natural abilities of a Geka Seido samurai had she defeated Fang and then Jazz brought her down so easily, never even breaking a sweat. Summer's fingers clenched against the ground and she ground her teeth together, eye closing over. She wasn't going to cry, she had given up her allotment of tears, she wouldn't give out anymore, an embargo was on them.

Her body ached, she had to admit that. She had gotten barely two hours of sleep the night before and had risen just to go out and train. Her parents were asleep at that point but they wouldn't be worried, or at least she hoped they wouldn't be. They were scared for her when she came back with her wounds but she had got into the finals and she had been promoted so at least they were proud of her, that much was good. With a heave and a gasp she pushed her tired body up to her feet, swaying for a moment and looking around the empty location. As it happened the area she was training was the one for genin, rather than Chunin... She was so used to coming here that she had came on instinct and no one was around due to how early it was. Her single eye scanned around and she reached out, grasping the two blades that sat either side of her, pulling them and sheathing them with a grunt. Her third blade was already sheathed alongside her fourth. Lastly she grabbed her forehead protector and pulled it on after wiping away the sweat and undoing her bandage. She tilted the protector down, covering her Kyougan once more.

With that she turned and walked off, passing through the Section 10 for the training and noticing two particular people that she was happy to see. She didn't expect them to be out this early and she was going to try and get some sleep before they showed up for training but apparently they had other ideas. Wandering over to them she raised a hand and waved. "Hey you two, glad to see you finally got your lazy butts up. I've been here and training for hooouurrsss!" She rolled her head as she prolonged the word, giving them a smile and a hug each as she reached them. Hopefully she wouldn't smell too bad from the amount of time she had spent slashing apart dummies and practicing her ninjutsu but she was refreshed with her friends nearby. Pushing away her aches and pains she knew it was time to get some real training done, as a team. She placed her hand on her wounded shoulder and rolled it, easing it up with the scar tissue that covered a fair portion of it now, not that it bothered Summer, it was hidden under her shirt and flak jacket, which she had elected to wear as she rather enjoyed the feel of it. She still wore her usual boots but she had on a slightly longer and tighter pair of shorts, reaching down to her knees to grant her full flexibility.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime17th December 2015, 11:49 pm

Omito laughed when she made the comment about him being an alpha male. He then blushed under his mask when he caught her say that she was happy to be out of the house and with him. He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, "Yeah, me too." Aw, that was just awful. He just didn't know what to say, so he said that. Luckily it seemed like Cherish didn't hear him because she moved on, saying how she couldn't wait to move out away from her clan and parents. He heard her say that she was saving up some money for the move, but didn't have quite enough yet. The boy then said, "Well if you need some extra Xel, I have some saved up. Maybe we can get a place huh?" It was a good idea. They were getting older, and they were Chunin, they shouldn't still be living with their parents. When asked about how his parents took his promotion, Omito smiled, "They were just proud of me and stuff. When I first became a shinobi they were worried about me not being strong enough because I didn't come from a clan or anything. They were happy that I proved them wrong and said they didn't have any worries anymore." Omito laughed a little bit, "I'm not goin' to lie, it felt pretty good to prove them wrong..." He smiled, remembering when his parents doubted him, but he was still able to move forward.

The boy's sea green eyes glanced over to the side when he saw something pink coming his way. It was Summer's hair. He waved back and waited for Summer to reach him before he hugged her back. He couldn't really smell her f she was stinky because of his mask, "Really? Hours? You're usually never up this early for training." He was actually pretty shocked to see her there, it wasn't common to see Summer training in the morning. Omito was happy to see her though, it meant that the group would be able to all train together, which was way more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime18th December 2015, 6:35 pm

"Really? I have like Five thousand, well more but if you also have five thousand we can put it together and pay for the rent by spliting it in half I saw a nice house within the non clan district." Cherish said bouncing in place with excitement as she was glad he made that suggestion she would stop when he talked about his parents nodding. "That's good, oh wow is that? I didn't drink today so I'm not hallucinating." she said seeing someone in the distance and when Summer waved at her she would wave back with a smirk on her face. "It's the end of the world, girlie is up before noon. Hehe kidding kidding." she said cracking her neck as Summer explained what she had been doing now that all of them were here they could really start training. "Alright. So what do you guys want to work on? I was thinking about adding something to our usual three way spars, sort of a two versus one, a joint teamwork and solo training exercise. Plus we can go on higher rank missions now too. So we should probably make a schedule for that so we can balance training and missions. What do you think guys?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime18th December 2015, 8:40 pm

It was kind of embarrassing that she had been here for so long, she had barely slept and the tiredness was creeping up on her but she took a deep breath and then gave a shrug. "Well... I needed to work out my shoulder, make sure I was okay with my back too and that the needles hadn't hit anything sensitive. Not to mention feeling so weak... Well it kind of sucks and I wanted to make sure that I was in top condition and trained even harder for the next exams!" She grinned brightly, putting her hands to her hips before shaking her head. "It's not fair that you guys keep expecting me to sleep in, I'm not always super lazy. I'm just bad at waking up is all, I have to make myself look good and strap on all my swords and then I need to deal with not falling over all my stuff." She looked down at her flak jacket and opened some pockets before perking up and nodding as she located her Summoning Contract hidden in one. She didn't take it out but it was nice to know she had it on her... She hadn't even tried summoning anything yet, she was almost too scared and the scroll was worth so much. She didn't expect the Kage to just give her it. "Anyway, enough about me... I think doing 2v1 sounds great, we can practice some of our combos and whatnot without actually hurting one another. I need to collect something first." Moving to the side of the arena, she pulled out a series of thin strips of blunt metal and put them over the edge of her swords so that they wouldn't actually cut anyone. Sliding them back into their sheaths she moved over to the group again. "Which teams first?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime19th December 2015, 12:05 pm

Omito nodded his head to her offer, "Sounds good." The boy shoved his hands in his pockets. 5000 Xel was a lot, but it was time for him to move out of his parent's house too. He just felt like he was old enough to support himself and all that. Omito couldn't help but to chuckle a little bit when Summer gave her excuses for her being usually late. If that is the case she just needs to wake up earlier... Omito was usually on time for things, he actually liked being a little early. He didn't take to long to get ready though. Maybe it was a girl thing or something? He also found that his mom also liked to take forever to get ready, she made them late to everything. Him and his dad always ended up waiting for her to be ready.

It seemed like the conversation finally got around to the topic of training. It seemed like Cherish wanted to try something new, 2 on 1. Omito was down for it, and it looked like Summer was also okay with it. Cherish then said they should find a time to go on some missions so they could balance it out. Omito nodded again, agreeing with her idea. The boy turned towards Summer when she asked what teams first. He took his hands out of his pockets and shrugged his shoulders, "I'm cool with anything."
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime19th December 2015, 7:04 pm

"Alright cool, how about we do combination and teamwork exercises on monday, three way and 2 v 1 sparing tuesday. Wednesday is a free day or for taking C-rank missions..I just realized we don't ever have to take D-ranks again...Thank you Gaia! Anyways thursday and friday would be a repeat of monday and tuesday respectively and we can take the harder missions like B to A during the weekend. That way if they stretch over into the week we can just pick up like that." Cherish said while placing her hands in her pockets since it seems both of them gave the go-ahead on her deciding her teammates were awesome like that. "Well first things first, everyone back up like 20ft otherwise whoever ends up with Summer will get the immediate advantage. Um, you two against me first, then Ghosty & I against Girlie then girls against boy. We'll rotate like that, um 5 minutes a spar?" she said waiting for them to agree and then begin spreading out so that she could form a triangle where everyone was 20ft apart from each other. She would tap all of her gear to make sure she had them all equiped "You might want to take off your Flak Jacket girlie it might get all messed up." she said once she was in position taking her hands out.

"We'll start at my signal okay?" she said while cupping her hands over her mouth so they could hear her loud and clear. Once she was done she sliding her feet slightly apart while her hands when into the seal of confrontation that they were all taught in the academy to signify the beginning of a spar. She was obviously waiting for them to do the same.

Training Details:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime4th January 2016, 1:15 pm

"That training schedule seems pretty good and don't you ever expect me to be late again. I've had enough of not seeming to care too much, it's time to actually do this properly. We are going to show everyone that we are the best team around, oh yeah!" She grinned brightly and bounced from foot to foot as Cherish detailed exactly what was going to happen for the spar. "Yeah, seems reasonable. So then Omi, you're with me against Cherish. Remember, stick close if you want to get the full benefit from my Geka Seido." She took a deep breath and then moved out to her far end of the triangle, twenty feet away from her ally and her opponent. "Let's try and not hurt each other too much, okay? We all got beat up enough during the exams." She unzipped her flak jacket after that and tossed it to the side so that it wouldn't get damaged.

Crouching down she placed a hand on her Crystal Nagamaki and the other hand on her normal Nagamaki that was on the opposite hip. She had a feeling that she would need to move quickly if she wanted to get out of the way of Cherish's first strikes. She knew Omi could handle himself for a bit but either Summer would have to dodge or she'd be called upon to deflect attacks away... No matter what, she was ready for it. Let the games begin. "Imagine I'm making the seal of Confrontation, okay?" She called out as she had no hands spare to make the seal.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime28th January 2016, 8:16 pm

Omito jumped back a few feet, trying to get some space between him and Cherish. "Damn right we are." He said this in response to Summer saying they were going to show they were the best team around. He was excited to get back to training after his small break. Omito would form the seal of confrontation before shoving his hands in his pockets. Summer said it was a good idea to stick close to her, but he felt like it would be a good move to rush Cherish before she had a chance to change the terrain to her advantage. He decided to just listen to Summer since she was technically the leader of them.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime30th January 2016, 12:59 pm

Cherish would watch the other two get into position though she did agree with Summer's comment she would hold back of course, she never used her more devastating stuff during a spar, especiallyw hen it came to her Azure Fist or Water Release: Kinjutsu she knew those could permanently cripple if not worse. She would take her hands away from her mouth, to move into the seal of confrontation Hajime! Cherish said the formal word for begin, making hand seals while moving the Debauchery Plant: Rice grain, slipped into her mouth after cupping her hands, down her throat. The result chakra would be built up in her stomach and the water produced would mix with the seed in question becoming alcoholic before she would spit out an enormous quantity of water which would burst outward hitting the ground with intense force and filling a 120ft radius around her at high speeds.

She would dive into the water making hand seals while spinning under the surging current and one Cherish would turn into ten each of them spinning while shifting positions under the water. She wanted to show the fruits of her personal labors, what she had been doing in the time since the exams was honing her water manipulation past it's former limits one of such effects was this, the sheer amount of water the pumped out wasn't anywhere near comparable to her genin days. Likewise the way she fought, was also different from her as a genin, evident by the fact that she was not only taking the initiative and four would burst up from the water surface one of each throwing their hands forward in order to sucker punch both of her teammates in their respective faces while the other followed close behind attempting to capitalize on an opening. Three would continue swimming forward with the water current each of them also going through hand seals while two would dive down deeper underwater.

Sure they were sparring but it didn't mean she wanted it to be easy, they needed to improve all of them did, and though she expected everyone to still pull their punches she didn't expect them to use kid gloves and neither would she. Which was the original who knew, maybe she was in the water making hand seals to keep the pressure up, maybe she was shooting forward about to deliver a haymaker that'll hit like a truck, or maybe she was diving below for some other purpose.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 3:51 pm

Summer narrowed her eyes as they waited. She didn't need to focus on Omi, not unless Cherish had learned some brainwashing genjutsu since they had last sparred so he was on her side and that meant she mainly just had to stay away from his techniques so that she wouldn't get blasted to oblivion by them. She then slightly turned her body at the hips, pressing up on her toes as it seemed Cherish was getting more than a little ready. At the call of start both of Summer's swords flicked out and a massive thunderclap echoed out onto the field that launched Summer forwards faster than she had ever been before; Blinding Light to be exact. This allowed her to dash directly up in front of Cherish and get into position. However she couldn't stop the Hand Seals in time but what she could do would be to give Cherish a rather big surprise.

As the water was expelled from her friend's mouth, Summer coated both of her swords in Diamond and then swung them upwards, connecting with the burst of water. Of course with her ability to redirect chakra based techniques she launched the water back behind Cherish, more than likely smashing her with the wave herself but Summer knew that cherish could move pretty quickly in water and more than likely wouldn't be hurt. What it did do however would be to disrupt her idea with the water clones and more than likely the hand seals for the water clones themselves. Summer then pressed the advantage. A grin lit up her features and she stepped forwards, lashing out with her swords. However the way she struck was different from before, the swords whipped out and back rather than the long straight strikes that Summer usually performed, obviously Summer was doing something a little different this time.

So it was with that, due to the four blunted swords that Summer was wielding, that Cherish would find herself the target of a triplicate of strikes, moving extremely fast, requiring S-Rank speed to dodge unless Cherish had S-Rank reaction as well as A-Rank speed. Thankfully Summer wasn't hitting fully so they'd only be dealing 3 D-Ranks of damage each as she lowered the actual amount of strength she was putting into the weapons so she wouldn't break anything but hopefully it would put a little spark into Cherish's fight and get her heart racing. Summer had been doing some training herself after all... Kukuku.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime5th February 2016, 12:41 am

As soon as Cherish said to start Omito turned invisible and flew 20 feet into the air, above the water that Summer had sent back towards Cherish. Summer seemed to move at very high speeds towards Cherish, she looked like she was trying to strike her with her swords. Omito knew his ectoplasm was pretty dangerous and didn't want to kill anyone, so he decided to try something else with it. A green sphere would form in each of his hands before he would throw them behind Cherish. The two orbs exploded next to each other, creating two craters with cracks in them, each 30 feet in diameter. Hopefully Cherish's water would start to seep into the ground so she wouldn't be able to use it all. There was also a chance of Cherish being knocked into the explosion, but that was only if Summer hit Cherish forward. After throwing the bombs, Omito would fly back behind Summer, about 10 feet behind her, 20 feet above. He didn't want Cherish pinpointing his location.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime7th February 2016, 12:54 pm

She exepcted the rush, that was their edge over her, so when her surge of water was deflected she didn't panic, not really she would simply keep doing what she was doing making the hand seals for the water clones and letting the current take her instead of swimming against it and potentially ending up hurt thus being carried away by the tide, inadvertedly creating somemore distance between her and Summer. Cherish wouldn't dodge there was no point since she wasn't nearly as fast as Summer at least not outside of the water no instead she would be hit by the strikes yet instead of sustaining cuts or bruises she would be unscathed having layered her body with earth release as a precaution of one of her friends approached her to try and interupt her hand seals.

Meanwhile the water clones who had been formed within the reflected water would be spinning as the water surged backward and when the explosions went off they would scatter but one of them would get caught in it and perish. This would leave 8 remaining, one would swim up behind Cherish, another would move to stand behind that one, four would transform themselves into water dragons and rise up in an arc to crash down below only one of them aiming for Summer from above the others would land, to her left, right and behind her respectively. One of the four remaining would make hand seals while seemingly tapping it's foot resulting in itself and one of it's allies would end up being converted into another water technique the water rippling as whirlpools began to form. The one standing behind Cherish wouldn't be idle though, no it was busy and the sinking Cherish would find herself submerged underwater within an air bubble as the water around her changed from a surge into a whirlpool.

Cherish herself would proceed to sink underground reapplying the Rock Armor once she touched said ground fully intending on continuing the fight from there amongst the chaos left by her water clones. Only one water clone wouldn't participate, but would instead continue to watch ready to reply and keeping track of the water levels as well as the efforts of not only the original but also her fellow clones while being luckily in the water cavity as well. Boyo is invisible right now while Girlie is much faster than she used to be, okay. Noted, but it's going to take a lot more than that to take me down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime13th February 2016, 5:56 pm

With her focus and speed of movements, Summer wasn't going to let Cherish get away that easily. This fight was going to be won or lost depending on whether or not Summer could keep Cherish within Vexos's range and beat her down before she could deploy her nastier techniques. So the game would need to be stepped up and Summer was not going to lose. With a growl of rage she pulled her weapons in, slamming them into their sheaths in a very specific motion and much faster than before. The weapons clanged home and created a massive air pressure bubble in front of Summer which would pull Cherish towards Summer at Ripping Discord speeds. This would counter the movement speed of the water that Cherish was getting and leave her high and dry outside of her wave and still within Summer's batto range.

The first sword then lashed out at Blinding Light speeds to smack Cherish's hands, she would tone down the full force of the blow so rather than shatter the bones in Cherish's hand she'd simply slap them apart, breaking any seals she was trying to form and preventing the formation of the clones and thus any subsequent techniques. Using the momentum from that strike she spun on her axis, sheathing her sword as she done so. Once she was around, Summer grinned wickedly and then spun faster, two swords coming out as she leaped up, rising like a hurricane of steel to try and bring Cherish with her into the air, lights bouncing and flaring from the diamonds on Glimmer's flat, the second sword of the tornado to make it even more difficult to dodge the strike. If successful, Summer would pull Cherish up twenty five feet into the air before the spin stopped. For a moment they would float blissfully and then Summer rotated around in midair, being more than happy with heights and flying now.

"Rise and crash, Cherish, be free my sweet little dove." Summer murmured eerily before she snapped her heel out to slam it into Cherish's chin, or at least trying to. At the same time she'd launch a pair of wind blasts at the girl to try and launch her into the air, in total she'd be left seventy five feet in the air if everything hit and would come plummeting down afterwards. Summer simply fell towards the ground and turned, landing on her feet and crunching the ground under her as she done so, both swords sheathing. She stayed crouched however, eyes closed, waiting to see what would happen with Cherish. She had toned down all of her strikes so they would be no way lethal... Didn't mean they wouldn't be painful however.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 12:04 am

Omito would simply move over 15 feet to the right. He was waiting for Summer to create an opening before he striked. It seemed like the two girls have gotten better as time progressed, he needed to step his game up if he didn't want to fall behind them. The boy watched the two fight it out in the air, he would of jumped in at that point, but he didn't want to get in the way of Summer's attack.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 1:50 pm

Cherish had been swimming away when she felt the pull, and her hands would move downward as they tried to find purchase in the ground to prevent her from being pulled along her slight resistance causing her body to spin. She would of course fail however as she was dragged she would pull up a boulder along with her, which would end up spinning as well, one of her new techniques using a combination of strength and earth release chakra flow to extract a boulder the size of a Large S creature from the ground with the ease of picking up a stone. What she would use it for wouldn't be offense however, but instead defense as she would pull it up, while she hurtled towards Summer using her Underground Projection Fish technique to sink into the rock as she pulled it down over her body.

The result, Summer expecting to pull Cherish up and thus away from the ground would find that if Cherish couldn't go to the ground to escape then Cherish would just have bring the ground to her. The blow which would have struck her hands would instead hit the boulder, with Cherish safely tucked inside. It was something about mass and larger object taking more to slow down than smaller ones, so instead of getting a bewildered girl flying at Summer at ripping discord speeds Summer would get a giant boulder flying at her at Ripping Discord speeds while stopping that pull while freeing Cherish to quickly swim away would do nothing to stop the forward momentum of the boulder she had crawled into. Within the relatively safe confines of said boulder Cherish would make hand seals while pedaling with her feet knowing that Summer would most likely choose to strike at the boulder and eliminate her safe dwelling. To ensure that didn't happen she would create mud clones the farthest of which would emerge from the right hand side part of the boulder facing Summer as if it was the real Cherish attempting to flee when Summer began her strike. This was to divert her attention from the incoming danger as she knew Summer had no idea that Cherish could create another type of clone other than Water and thus hopefully Summer would take it as her teammate attempting a diversion.

Six Mud clones would be formed within the earth, five being unknown to Summer & Omito due to being within the boulder while the sixth was acting like a decoy. Two would immediately make a hand seal and convert a portion of the boulder ten feet around them into mud, making it the boulder hollow with a muddy center with Earth Flow River. Two would use the mud of produced by those clones as well as the mud comprising them two form two dragons heads comprised of mud within the hollow center so that if Summer did strike the boulder's surface it could reveal itself to not in fact be solid. This would cause two parts of the boulder, the place that was struck as well as another location about five feet away from it to open like the dragon's maw both pelting Summer's body with numerous bullets of mud each flying at crashing ground speed.

The other would convert the earth Cherish was swimming to into mud, so as to prevent Summer from simply converting the boulder to diamond to try and trap her all that would do would be to convert the portions which were rock while the mud would be unaffected thanks to being liquid, thus giving Cherish a pathway to make her exit into the ground. The clone which was a decoy looked identical with the real Cherish and it would make the motions to make a hand seal as it tried to propel itself to the ground. Realistically it knew it would revert back into mud once it got to far away from the original but she was playing on Summer being faster than Cherish and thus would most likely use that speed to quickly react instead of taking the time to take into account all of the possibilities. "Correction, Girlie got way faster! But tricks and deception will always triumph over skills and hard work" Cherish thought to herself trying not to panic so if she thought she could take Summer in a straight fight well that quickly went out the window. It was back to the draw board with clone spam and chaining combinations stemming from simpler techniques. The only certainty is that she had at least bought herself time to avoid getting pummeled, and fortunately Omito hadn't seen an opening to screw her over before she could attempt what she needed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:43 pm

Seeing the boulder come along with Cherish was certainly a bit of a shock to the girl but she wasn't going to let it phase her. She needed to focus if she wanted to do anything useful but at least she knew a way of dealing with all of this. Due to the speed everything was happening, Summer was the one at the advantage with her swords in her sheaths due to the Martial Sheathing. Stepping forwards into the boulder she swung both swords out again, this time she didn't try and make contact and instead the force of her draw unleashed a pair of almost cannon-like bursts that would slam into the boulder, the combined force of the two S-Rank bursts would create an SS-Rank air detonation that would impact the boulder, halting it in place and due to the impacting forces would more than likely cause the mud to detonate outwards in a massive spray from the force.

Summer herself then hopped back, Glimmer slicing into the ground around Summer 5 times, a massive area of Diamond appearing around her due to the force of the slicing. She then crouched down and tapped the diamond, after utilising another ESIP to counteract the bullets, using the backlash force over an AoE to deflect the much slower moving bullets. After tapping the Diamond, four clones stepped out around her and she handed each of them a sword, keeping Glimmer and Vexos for herself. She had locked herself out of Geka Taiyo, it was true, but now she had much greater power when it came to her Geka Seido. She then took a deep breath and brought more of the materia up. She was burning her chakra quickly but she wanted to show Cherish what she had learned and that she wasn't the only one capable of utilising larger elemental techniques. Hopping upwards, Summer landed on top of a Raven the size of a Medium(S) creature and two clones leaped to each of the other two that appeared. The three Ravens then took to the skies, sweeping around and watching out for Cherish to reappear, Summer paying close attention to the ground and keeping away from it as she knew that Cherish had some form of sensory to work around that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]   Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 10: A Promise To Get Stronger [Training]
Page 1 of 1