Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Empty
PostSubject: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 6:44 am

It was a couple days after the end of the Chunin exams that Ka had decided to leave for Dipu, however there were a few things he had to do on his way so perhaps some company would be okay. With Ada having already left the day before left his only option so far to be Jazz as he was almost certain everyone from the other teams were already going to be travelling together, sure he was trying to make peace and be friends with Jazz at the moment but he could only handle her in small doses so far. After gather his gear he would make his way from hotel towards the Kukinorite clan grounds, where he was stopped at the gate by one of the elite guard from the clan. "I'm here to see if my team mate wants to come back to Dipu with me for a while, tell her that her puppetry could get some much needed improvement on the way there"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 7:28 am

The Kukinorite Clan member would nod before sending another clan member to pass the message on to Jazz. After a couple of moments Jazz would emerge she had a growth spurt, though it hadn't really been noticeable since she hadn't changed her outfit but now she was a couple of inches taller. Likewise due to her new outfit she looked less like a young child and more closer to Ka's age considering now she looked like at least 8 years old. Over her vest was her Kohai Flak Jacket a slim sleeveless jacket with a high up collar which caused the lower half of her face to be partially obscured while it was zipped all the way. Which at the moment it wasn't, likewise on her shoulders were two Rikigaku Tamers and Lyssa was in it's sheathe positioned horizontally on her lower back directly under the travelling pack on her back. To complete it she was wearing a skirt which her long vest partially obscured, and her AT's were on her feet which is why she would skate up to him both of her hands in her flak jacket pockets.

Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Juri_han_school

"Ara ara are we going to take a detour then?" Jazz said her frown from whatever had annoyed her in the clan grounds turning into a smirk upon the sight of Ka. "Let's head out then, you notice anything different about me?" she said once they were a fair distance from the clan mainly fishing for a compliment but she wasn't really trying to mention the obvious flak jacket but more the fact that she had grown up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:27 pm

Ka would lean up against the gates of the Kukinorite clan as he watched the guard enter the compound, only to return a few moments later with his team mate following behind him. She at first seemed to be annoyed at something however when her attention was drawn towards him she perked right up, kind of off putting if Ka was to be honest. He had known Jazz for a while now and even though she did seem to be happier, she just didn't seem like herself. And now he was standing at the gates where this change probably happened, Her body certainly did seem to grow from her toddler state in the exams but that was probably due to her biological structure from what he knew. "Hope you don't mind, but we may have to do a bit of hunting on the way. It shouldn't take too much time" He said as he turned away from the gate and start walking towards the exit of the village. "I see you've grown a bit, it's good that you're no longer the size of a football"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 12:02 pm

"Hunting, I see well alright but if we stumble upon any gems or rocks I want them and if your not using the blood I could use that as well. Also I wasn't that small it was much more petite, what even is a football? Are you talking about something else brought from the West Continent. You really need to stop revering their culture so much Ka, it's not a good look." Jazz said raising an eyebrow at his comment, referring to something she hadn't heard of before as they walked on she was happy she grew though, being so small didn't allow her to gain any sort of physical conditioning besides bolstering her endurance and defense, not to mention she couldn't really learn any sort of fighting style besides the basics so as not to stunt her growth. It was also why she couldn't learn any road tricks, but now her body was old enough at least physically that it could take the strain using the roads brought so now she could truly be a kukinorite. Not just in mind & spirit but in body as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime13th October 2015, 4:02 pm

It's a ball you kick with your foot" Ka said with a sigh, shaking his head as they moved through the village, passing by the locals. He would pull out his bag of candy and hold it open for Jazz, who knows maybe she has a sweet tooth as well? Whether or not she wanted some or not, a piece out end up in Ka's free hand and tossed something that tasted a lot like cinnamon. It was tasty for sure, but not something that Ka could see himself eating constantly. "Don't worry our deal from before still stands, so you'll get the blood. First thing we'll be hunting is 2 Cephalos, which I'm told can be found in this country so that will be easy. One our next stop in the land of graves and we'll need to hunt down 3 Kunchuu and 1 Blagonga, then from there it's off to Dipu. We can either catch a boat, swim, or try and find one other way of getting to the elevator" Ka said as the two would walk through the village gates, starting their journy back home. Well at least back to his home at least.

[Ka Exits]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime13th October 2015, 4:10 pm

"Cephalos, desert faring creatures which burrow underground, should be easy to pick up with my sensory. Kunchuu slow but very durable, the Blangonga is going to be the most difficult, they are rather intelligent and typically lead packs. How do I know this? Oddly enough I have a book on fauna native to the ASN. Jazz said taking the candy and eating it, not knowing that said book had been sent by her Godfather Rainer Hokkai on account of the brain charge, still she had it and read through it if not just to be aware of what creatures roamed the lands she frequented. "Still, we aren't swimming that's suicide. Boat's safer and I have the Xel for it if need be so we'll do that." she said quickly following her teammate out of the village gates, she would look back just to spare it one last look as she did like being around her clan before she continued on both of her hands resting at the back of her neck.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]   Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over the River and Through the woods [Travel Kohaigakure-Land of Anguish]
Page 1 of 1