Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:58 am

Ka could be seen leaving the Stadium a few hours after the closing ceremony, feeling down as only he and one other combatant were denied the chance to be promoted. I mean he wasn't the only one to lose their match in the finals, so it couldn't be that as both Ada and Cherish were promoted to higher ranks. Perhaps his mother was right when she snapped on him before the final match of the exams, maybe he did need to grow up a bit before people would take him seriously. Then again what the hell did she know, she had been subjected to his life recently, so how could she possibly tell what was going on. He would leave the stadium after some time, making his way slowly through the village. By the gods he missed home, he needed to get there soon so he could just be for a while. Then again maybe that wasn't an option, as when he moved through the village a courier appeared in front of him and handed him a letter. He opened it up and couldn't help but sneer when as he read it. The majority of the letter was about a cloak he had ordered, but the post script made him feel like shit.

If only the woman knew just how hard it was to try and follow through with that request like that, so he would crumple up the letter and place it in his pocket before paying the messenger. Well now he had to do something to take his mind off his worries, which could take quite a bit if I say so myself. So after walking for about twenty minutes Ka would come across a candy shop that was open, Never really having the need for sweets like this he has never had them before. Sure he has eaten other food before and continued doing so because of the flavour and textures, but he never saw the point of candy. Perhaps this was a good time to give something new a try? Ka would enter the shop and was impressed by the sheer size of the place and their collection of candy, yes this could end up being a good day
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 7:49 am

Jazz would roam the streets skating around as she wandered around she had just finished coming from the Kohaigakure Library the jonin section was filled with advanced fuinjutsu knowledge whcih she had be quite excited about since she had exhausted her own clans scrolls pertaining to the subject. She had checked out some for her to share with Ka mainly because she had read in her report that the two of them had worked Fuinjutsu together and knew it would be a good peace offering for her comment during the exams. She had asked around and thankfully some chunin on partrol had informed her where he had last seen her teammate causing her to skate towards the candy store. "Odd didn't know he had a sweet tooth, wasn't even sure even cypher ate. Perhaps he just does it for the taste" Jazz thought to herself as she eventually would make it to the store and would stop before waiting outside while looking through one of the display windows where she could clearly see him browsing the aisles.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:54 pm

Ka would browse the aisles as he was looking for something that might possibly taste good, so he would take a little sample of the candies available to him. Some hot being made with cinnamon, some sour like lemons, some coated with sugars in order to be tastier, however none of these seemed to be doing it for him. So he would fill up a bag with a variety of different candies and make his way towards the register, however on his way to pay for his candy Ka would recognize Jazz with her face pressed up against the window of the shop. If she didn't look somewhat adorable while doing this Ka would be pretty annoyed about it, however the way she was doing this made the boy chuckle a bit and shake his head out of disbelief. After paying for his candy Ka would walk out of the store and look at Jazz. "Any reason why a big shot graduate like yourself is looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:02 pm

"What I can't look for my teammate? Ara ara, so cruel, to think I thought you'd be happy to see me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take the fuinjutsu scrolls I got from the jonin library and study them on my lonesome instead of happily sharing the info with my squad member." Jazz said pouting at Ka's comment before making an exaggerated dismayed facial expression and preceding to walk away ever so slowly. If Ka wised up and decided to stop her she would immediately turn around with a smirk on her face and place her hands behind her head, both resting on her neck. "I figured since your probably free for the mean time we could read the scrolls together and polish up your fuinjutsu. Did you see that chick in the prelims that fought Summer unsealing all those tools, yeah you should be able to do stuff like that without me having to first seal them up for you. So I thought to myself, I can memorize scrolls by reading through them but they don't know that so why not check them out and share them with the only other member of the team who would actually use fuinjutsu. You"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:48 pm

Oh sweet Gaia, a guilt trip. Really? Ka would groan at her attempt to bait him with some fuinjutsu scrolls, and would place his hand on her head as she turned to walk away from him. "Okay the sweet and innocent routine has to stop, but thanks for the offer. Learning this stuff from you is easier then getting it all out of books and scrolls' He said palming her small head and spinning her around so she would stop walking away. The girl would begin to speak about a match during the preliminaries, a girl who had very useful techniques, which he would be lying if he said he wasn't envious of. Then here Jazz was offering the opportunity to teach him about those kind of techniques, he of course knew that it wasn't all about the fuinjutsu for it's storing abilities but a bit part of it was shurikenjutsu. Then again he was almost certain he could make a set up like that but on his umbrella that he is going to have made. "Sure let's get some training done, I'm assuming we are going to your clan compound?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 1:09 pm

"Kukuku, I knew you'd see things my way. Yeah, I had my mom clear our out the library, she's really mellowed since Roxas-sensei kicked the bucket. Before it was only address me in honorifics, Lynx-sama this, Okaa-san that." Jazz added, her voice still upbeat but with no hint of the girly antics she had used during the exams. Her voice had gotten lower though, another sign on her growing up as while she hadn't yet gotten her adult voice it did sound a lot less high pitched, thus negating the need for the constant monotone to convey some form of maturity. At least, that's what she'd say if he ever asked why she was so expressive now, as she was sure it was on his mind, she would continue to walk in silence until they got to the gates before speaking up again. "Oh by the way sorry if I upset you by roughing up your girlfriend in the last match." she said offhandedly, if Summer wasn't his girlfriend then she would at least be able to confirm it if she was well it would be amusing to see his reaction to her knowing about their relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime13th October 2015, 3:03 pm

So it seems that Roxas has been a thorn in the Kuki clans side for quite sometime, sure he knew that Jazz was next in line after he died and that he didn't like the clan very much. However knowing that they would be going to her clan's home, so he would just keep anything bothering him about the Kuki or even her own behavior until a later time. As they walked towards Jazz's home he couldn't help but reach into his bag of treats, his fingers feeling around trying to find something to snack on. That's when he felt something that felt like a bean, so feeling adventurous he grabbed it and threw it into his mouth. The taste however was atrocious to him so he would instantly spit it out. "Eww Coconut" He said under his breath as he reached for another piece of candy to pop it into his mouth, Sour but manageable. However it was Jazz's next comment that caused the boy to start coughing because he accidentally swallowed his lemon drop. "What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime13th October 2015, 3:12 pm

"Oh? You don't hm odd I thought you were on a date with Osuna-san while I was spying on the other competitors for the finals. Oh well, looks like we're here." Jazz said in reply while stepping into the Kukinorite Clan library which as she had mentioned earlier was empty, she would continue walking until they got to a slightly cleared out space in the back before she would sit down on a cushion motioning for him to sit as well as she took out the scrolls she got from the village library from her Digitized Storage. "So, I've been looking up stuff just because I enjoy learning about fuinjutsu but I noticed that the Storage seal isn't meant to be used in combat. Well at least not for someone like you who revolves around weaponry. It's better for actually storing objects and at least the inner core of a puppet but mechanisms and battle scrolls all work better with something called the Enclosing Seal. It's weird because while it's high level it's always more simple to understand than the Base Storage seal, essentially its like a battle ready version of it. Let's modification slots available for customization but that's exactly the point because it's able to be customized to be quick to the point and less vulnerable to being destroyed by a generic unsealing technique" she explained rapidly while passing him the scroll which contained the information on the Enclosing Seal as well as set examples of combinations that use it as a basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime13th October 2015, 5:01 pm

So Jazz had taken it upon herself to Spy on him and the other participating in the finals, smart move, but at the same time he felt a bit betrayed that he was spied on as well. That was something that he would have to get over with time, couldn't be an idiot and start things up with Jazz in her clan's library. Now this was a library to behold, sure his own collection was impressive but this was just unreal, he could get lost in the information stored here. "Gods be damned Jazz, this is kind of impressive. Makes my library look like a child's section" Ka said as he continued to admire the books her clan has collected through the generations. That's when he noticed Jazz motioning for him to join her in reading the scrolls she picked up, so he would do so as he felt obligated to do otherwise being in this place. She would continue her explanation of the of the enclosing seal as Ka examined the scrolls laid out before him, he understood what she was talking about because the regular storage seals seemed to be very chakra consuming for each individual seal, and the fact that it was capable of being modified as well was simply wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime13th October 2015, 5:11 pm

"Well, with a clan of geniuses you can say we like to acquire knowledge, but mostly it's because of our intellect we get bored and busy ourselves with technique creation and pushing elemental and seal theory. Though the Rikigaku Clan library is supposedly bigger, though I think it's a lie they tell because they are jealous of ours, I guess that's why it's so big we have a information arms race with our rivals." Jazz said with a shrug, it was the truth after all. She would wait for him to continue to read through the scroll while she herself pulled out a sketch book and would proceed to continue detailing some sort of humanoid figure. It was obviously the designs for a puppet while she was perfectly capable of doing it in her head, it was less taxing to sketch out designs so she could analyze the flaws and have a visual copy to memorize. It was just how her brain worked, sure it was capable of advanced processing but while she could grasp things when being taught and reading it from a book she was first and foremost a visual learner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime14th October 2015, 11:54 pm

"Well there's no way of knowing for sure, that is unless you can find a way into the Rikigaku grounds and sneaking into their library" Ka said as he spotted a hiccup in his plan for learning this jutsu, he needed to fully understand another sealing system in order to preform this one. So Ka would reach for another scroll hoping to find the Primary Elemental Seal formation he needed, and was at first unable to find what he was looking for at first glance. "Primary elemental seal, is that in any of these scrolls, or am I going for an adventure in your library?" He said secretly hoping that he could explore this place for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime15th October 2015, 5:06 pm

"Hmm that? Oh I can help you with that, I read about that ages ago. Hm now where was oh there it is." Jazz did in fact have that it was actually something any Kukinorite civilian interested in making chakra skates learned about at a young age and of course any who had the aptitude to become a King/Queen would at least know something about it due to that being key to Regalia construction. She would rummage around for a bit before finding the scroll and dropping it in front of Ka before sitting down once more and continuing her sketches, she had an idea for her Oriental Kingdom it was going to be more puppets than the Legendary Sannin line that was for sure. She was also thinking about going in a different direction as well, perhaps actually utilizing chakra strings this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th October 2015, 3:28 am

Ka couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed when Jazz offered to find the scroll herself, he did enjoy reading quite a bit when he was finally able to sit down and enjoy a book. Being in this library looked like he could spend months exploring the knowledge kept here, then again just being on the Kukinorite ground was constantly sending chills down his spine. From what he's heard about the clan from Roxas they were in deed a force to be reckoned with, and their current clan leader seemed to be a sadistic psycho of some kind. So If Jazz was anything like her "Mother", Ka would be in trouble if the two were to ever face off in a real battle, let's just hope that won't be happening soon [Epic Foreshadowing, Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuun]. As Jazz would move around to search for the scroll Ka couldn't help but sneak a peek at whatever she was doing while Ka was cramming on Fuinjutsu. Looked like a new puppet design, perhaps she would have him pour blood into that one too, god she was creepy when she did that stuff. "Never really got a chance after the closing ceremony, but congratulations on passing with such flying colours. Didn't get a chance to see the second round though, had something to do" He said just before Jazz dropped the scroll he was looking for, averting his eyes from her designs before she turned towards him. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th October 2015, 11:09 am

"Hm, thanks. My second match was pretty easy, dropped a smoke bomb and spent most of it making sure Snake's mechanisms were all wound up for the last match and used one of my Doppelgangers to play with Omito while I did that. Didn't figure out he was just fighting a clone until after my doppelganger slit his wrist with Lyssa and cut a nice chunk into his shoulder. He'll live though, I desummoned it before the cut could get more deep otherwise I would of cut him in half, scratch that I could of ended the match much earlier but I wanted to drag it on so I could make sure Snake was in tip top shape." Jazz said with a shrug of her shoulders not even looking up from her sketch it wasn't that big of a deal for her, her opponents were weaklings and she crushed them for it while getting to show off enough to earn a promotion. It wasn't like it was some real life or death battle that was worth a congratulations in her book, apparently she had read in a report that Ka had one of those that claimed the life of his first pet back when they were still newly promoted genin, now that earned some respect for him in her book.

"You know if you hadn't of given that guy the advantage early on you could of blitzed him or something, then again I didn't really see much of that fight due to the rain and the mist early on but he fought the same way he did against you against Summer though and she's a physical user as well. Hm had to of been something she did, maybe chakra flow you are after all rather lacking on that." she said commenting on his match and casually commenting on his current flaws, there wasn't any malice in it overall she was rather dismissive of his failure. She was disappointed though she had expected Ada and him to win their matches and thus fight in the second round one of whom would fight against herself in the finals. It seems she would never get the chance to see exactly how her teammates would fair against the current her (I see your foreshadowing and raise you another).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th October 2015, 3:35 pm

Ka was examining the scroll placed in front of him as Jazz spoke about the second round of matches, he really wasn't paying attention to her description of the fight as he was fixated on learning about the Elemental seal. He could see why he needed to learn this sealing configuration if he was going to learn the Enclosing seal, however he came across another speed bump so to speak. The god damned state seals, looked like he was going to have to learn something in that series in order to seal his weapons, most likely the solid state seal. Ka was about to ask about the state seals when Jazz started speaking about his match against Fang, only bringing up what he had told himself several times since the fight ended. "I was blitzing throughout the exams before the finals started, never really knowing what my opponents could do. So I wanted to see what Fang could do since I wasn't paying attention to his match in the preliminaries"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th October 2015, 4:12 pm

"Hm, well it screwed you up majorly." Jazz said finishing her sketch with a smirk having been switching periodically between ink brushes with different paints and painting over the internal structures having already memorized exactly what she had created initially thanks to her perfect memory. She would flip her book over before showing it to him peering over her sketch book and finally looking at him noticing that she was studying the scroll she just gave him "What do you think?" I'm going to name it Onmyōji. It looks like one right?" Jazz said referencing how it was made in the image of the priests which typically lingered around the temple of the Shinigami.
Picture in Sketchbook:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th October 2015, 2:49 am

"Yeah trust me, I figured that out the hard way"Ka said remembering the argument he had with his mother, but mainly remembering how his mother invaded his mind to get the information she wanted. He really needed to find a way to prevent his mother and brother from invading his mind, perhaps Jazz would know something about that kind of stuff. "Getting off topic for a moment, but do you know anything about blocking telepathy? I mean stopping someone from entering another person's mind" He said looking up from his scrolls just before his team mate would turn her book towards him, seeking his approval most likely. "Hmm, looks menacing. I'm assuming this puppet will also have something to do with having blood poured into it again?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th October 2015, 3:04 am

"Plenty of ways, those possible by you eh limited. One way is placing Psionic Affinity Chakra or Nen in a seal within your brain, every time someone attempts to get in it uses up some of the chakra or nen to repel them. Another way is hm, I guess either a Barrier+Defense Tier Chain but that can be pierced through, or a Barrier+Defense+Strength Tier Chain you'll block piercing but it can still be bypassed. Alternatively you can try for a Barrier+Strength Tier chain but that' more so "pushing" them out of your mind but it'll tire you out if you overuse it." Jazz said raising an eyebrow at the question, though understanding his adversion to telepathy, it didn't bother her she didn't really like telepathy herself after all Styx's memories on the subject weren't exactly pleasant she'd experienced torture at the hand of telepathy on both sides of the spectrum and her mother Nyx had been brainwashed through telepathy no, she wasn't fond of it at all. "Hm? No I'm over that, only the Legendary Sannin will have that, I'm thinking for these I might have them be empowered by chakra perhaps. I don't fancy using the same designs for one series for another, after all what sort of master artist would I be if all of my art revolved around the same thing. A true artist goes through periods, and evolves with their art, strengthening puppets through blood was so...Genin ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime20th October 2015, 2:44 am

"Well I know I have the potential to gain Psionic Chakra, so maybe doing something like that could work, However I doubt you have that release yet. Any chance you can use Nenergy? I'm guessing I'm going to have to pay you to refill my tanks when it's depleted of course. I of course have Strength and Barrier attributes, so I could try that Push type deal you were talking about for the time being" Ka said as his eyes scanned through the stack of scrolls as he looked for the seal formation that he needed in order to fully comprehend the other seal, only to learn the original sealing formation he was interested in learning. Jazz would begin to speak about how this puppet was going to be different from the other, which made a small chuckle escape his throat. "Three fights and you're already over blood puppetry? Someone is cocky. Sure it will be nice to no longer see you playing with blood more then the usual, but it's always safe to have a back up plan"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime21st October 2015, 2:32 pm

"Who said I didn't already know how to use Nen. I unlocked that ages ago, I just haven't had a need to utilize my Nen for anything so far I've been more preoccupied with learning more complex seals and building my puppets." Jazz said as she turned her sketchbook back around so she could work on some more only to reach out and toss him another one as if she was reading his mind. She wasn't she just figured that he was looking for something to complement what he learned from the scroll she handed him previously. "I am a genius after all, we master things quickly. Besides I might be done with the concept in terms of making a puppet but it doesn't mean I won't use the collection anymore. I'll continue using it until I finish Oriental Kingdom then I'll keep it in storage until absolutely necessary, which is what I'll do for Oriental Kingdom after I've completed that collection and wish to move on to my next project after that. she said before stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime21st October 2015, 11:25 pm

"I never doubted your ability to use nen, I was just curious to know if you were capable of using it. Then again look who i'm talking to, the golden child of this illustrious clan" Ka said finishing his statement by throwing his hands in the air, most likely gaining the attention of any other Kukinorite in the library. Which Ka was almost certain that a few were there just to watch Him and Jazz. Jazz would take her sketchbook back and continue doodling on it, by his guess she was trying to find out some other sinister function that thing could use. The Oriental Kingdom line? How many of those puppets was she going to make? From her last line it was just the three, and Ka had seen exactly how those things worked. So he would continue to examine the scrolls he was given and would start to grasp the base concept of the primarary element seals when another thought came over through his head. "So do you think if I had just rushed Fang that I could have beaten him?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd October 2015, 2:44 pm

Jazz would smirk at his comment before her facial expression would once again become blank as she concentrated on her drawing, initially she had just thought about making five however she came across a note from herself mentioning 3 more designs so now she was looking more towards eight. "As any heir should be, after all we are the respective futures of our clans, might as well overachieve. Hmm honestly you would of done better that's for sure, like I said before didn't get an accurate picture of his skills because he used the same set up against you against Summer but I'm sure if you had rushed him you could of prevented him from setting up on you and given you more options to work with. Once that mist went up and he used that follow up in a real fight you would of been dead, all he had to do is just wait it out or herd you if you tried to flee. But what made your loss so bad is your actions in the beginning it was as if you literally gave him the win." she said giving her honest analysis of the match before realizing he might take it wrong and thus looking up from her sketch book to stare at him. "I mean no offense of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime25th October 2015, 5:01 pm

"No offence taken, I knew I screwed up the moment the rain started. Then I just let my anger get in the way, which really screwed me over. Then again if I had made the first move there would have been the chance of me accidentally killing the boy, don't know my own strength you know" Ka said as he continued to examine the Primary elemental seal, the ability of absorbing the base elements did seem like a great defensive maneuver, however he would need to learn a many different state seals in order to absorb them all. A task better left for another day, and trying to find several items to put these seals onto. Then again there was the sword set that he had commissioned by Ayia, he could possibly put these seals onto each swords, but what if there was a way to merge the elements together and unleash them onto opponents. "Looking over these seal formations, do you think it would be possible to merge say all six release and unleash them for some mega element?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 11:55 am

"You should of used the month we had training to better control that, why gain a new ability and not learn how to control it, in that case it would of been better if you didn't get it at all." Jazz said with a sigh before sealing her sketch book away into her digitized storage though at his question she would raise an eyebrow merging all the elements together she understood that merging some was how Elemental Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tota manifested but all of them she had read a lot but nothing on that. "Do you mean firing them off all at once then yeah that's possible but merging them together, you realize clans exist for a reason right? People can't just merge elements together otherwise everyone would be running around with dual-combinations or tri-combination release and even if that was possible the process of obtaining Elemental Kekkei Tota's is immensely difficult that's why only strong shinobi have it and it just incorporates three of the primary elements. I'd imagine to merge four not to talk of all six is impossible otherwise some clan would of already have done it by now, and even if it was it would probably take an entire lifespan for what to obtain some power that you'd be too old to even use. Not worth it." she said dismissing his question entirely, then again she was making her deduction from what she read sure she might be a hyper-genius with 38 years of experience in her mind but it didn't mean she knew everything.

"I don't know the ninjutsu theory behind elemental combinations, I do know how those in my clan are capable of making elemental conduits but that's clan secrets which I can't share with you. What I can say though is that it is to my understanding that in order to even combine two elements one has to have an innate mastery of the utilization of each of the components, that's the only way of being able to merge them without them cancelling out or reacting badly. The same theory goes into making combination techniques, the people have to be in sync and likewise harmonize their chakra otherwise the combination just won't work. Except in the case of elemental combinations your doing the work of two or more people in one within your body so any adverse reaction and best case you end up crippling your chakra pathways, worst case death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime29th October 2015, 7:48 pm

Ka watched Jazz as she initially started to voice her opinion on his Elemental merging question, she did bring up some good points of course. It was known that almost every clan could control an elemental combination, some that could even go as far as controlling light. None of those could compare to what he himself was potentially capable of manipulating. The thought of it brought a grin to his face as Jazz tried to steer him away from the thought of even attempting trying to merge the elements, probably because she hadn't thought of doing something like that before. "Must be good to be born with just elemental prowess, however learning how to manipulate these...... States of matter can be very interesting to know in the long run" He said turning back to his scroll as Jazz continued on about the chakra draining aspect of pulling off such a technique. Gods be damned she was good at lecturing him, lots of practice i guess, she would be a good team leader one day, however Ka will not be involved in that one. When he gets back to dipu he plans on going on a bunch of low ranking missions by himself, but in chance he needs to do something with another person there were plenty of others that could take the team leader position if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]   Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prodigy and the Drop Out [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next