Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Empty
PostSubject: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime15th September 2015, 5:13 am

After defeating the opponent before this one Tikatchi & Asura would find their bodies refreshed as if they hadn't in fact been battling through sets within Legendary-Weight. They would find themselves transported to another location taking them to the base of a mountain now undoubtedly long forgotten due to the passage of time. At the top of the mountain was a building built into the terraced mountain with vast forestry growing on each level. Two towers could be seen built on either side of the mountain connecting directly to it. If either of them had been studious in reading about Mishura Clan history they would know instantly that this was the Mishura Clan's base during the Era of Warring States period prior to the founding of Ibaragakure.

Spoiler:

They would only get a chance to marvel in it's beauty before they would be transported yet again just like the first time presumably into the interior of the building at the top. Inside, they would arrive in a hallway preceding a vast meeting hall which had the clan symbol of the Mishura framing the doorway on the right side while the clan symbol Iwari on the left side. If they proceeded onward they would enter the meeting hall which had numerous bone like protrusions with the walls being adorned with numerous names. If one looked closely they would see that the left side were the names ending with Iwari while the right side were names that ended with Mishura all of it done in tapestry format. It was only due to the sheer size and efficiency that it seemed like the entire mishura clan's names were all etched into the walls. Some names glowed with chakra but most were just etched in normally, but it seemed the trend was for the most part the lower the names the ones that glowed while the ones higher up in the wall didn't.

Spoiler:

Looking forward the far wall had a smaller version of the tapestry but with larger words so that even from a distance the sharp eye-sight of a Mishura Clan member could easily read out the words though some names were larger than others and branched out most likely as a result of their families the constant was that the larger names were all parallel to each other. Likewise it was a mix of both in the beginning both Iwari & Mishura however the larger name always was Mishura, Starting from the first and trailing down were the following names.

Kyotoshein Mishura
Zaraki Mishura
Kiganjō Mishura
Gosuke Mishura
Yosuke Mishura
Yusuke Mishura
Angel Mishura

Underneath her name there were others however they had strikes through their own and while her name glowed blue they were faded. Another discrepancy was that while the others were linked in terms of lineage she wasn't related to any of them her name simply being a standalone in regards to those above her. They would continue until two names would also stand out mainly due to their oddities Tikatchi Mishura & Asura Mishura which were currently right next to each other also glowing blue were the list stopped. The list which stopped right above a throne with someone currently sitting on top of it. She was dressed in an elegant kimono with it's long sleeves draping over the throne and concealing her hands while her legs were crossed revealing her toned thighs due to her short skirt covering just enough to make her decent. Upon them entering she would shift ever so slowly removing her head from where it was propped previously while her boots would tap against the floor. Her skin would be illuminated by light of the flames near her as her expression was difficult to discern still what it concealed was the differing shades of her eyes thus making her most notable feature blend in with her flawless face.

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Tumblr10

Hmm, I could of sworn I killed you...Boy. The woman said, her voice distinct and no doubt if Tikatchi wasn't shocked to see her the voice would send shivers through his body as the person who ended his life the first time was here before him. Usually, when I do they tend to stay dead, or at least have the common sense to not seek me out and risk dying again. Though, it seems you are different,  didn't think you would still be alive and look the same after all this time though the burn scars really suit you, your welcome. Oh what is this? You brought someone with you, I take it you are Asura after all our clan tapestry keeps a record of every Mishura who ascends to clan head the traditional way. Congratulations. Angel said one of her eyebrows raising at the audacity though lowering when she saw the second person accompanying Tikatchi.

So, this is the future of my beloved clan...humor me, as I see you do not wear Ibaragakure forehead protectors, what happened to the village? Being stuck in this...prison has left me quite out of date with modern history.

Information:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 3:15 pm

so this is mishura HQ.. Its a very big building bigger than I thought it was... I read in the archives about it back in ibara but the shinobi of my generation never got to see it in its glory. By the time I stumbled upon this legendary area the build had long been destroyed and the mountain itself looked war torn..he was troubled how was this possible were they already under her genjutsu? Or maybe this place was made for this moment either way he wouldn't become too aggressive here this was her terrain and he didn't want to Jeopardize asuras life with his following a mistake tell me... Asura before we enter what is it that you plan on accomplishing here? What is your plan because she may press us I can honestly say I know she possesses both kyougan and itsugan but instead of our eyes... She became an acolyte. I can harm her with prodigy style as I still have some reserves inside kubikiri, however this Battle will come down to sheer will and execution here reserves maybe smaller but her summon the black salamander and her ability to destroy chakra can more then make up for what she lacks since she seems to favor ninja pills to restore either blood or chakra that is all I know, as for what I wish to accomplish and my plan, well..its  to just Win

Tika would walk into the room first,admittedly his heart was beating fast but not because of fear. He was anxious and as she began to speak he'd compose himself he had let her get into his head and in turn he made a mistake which cost his life. Tika would raise his mask allowing his kyougan to gaze upon her his itsugan remaining shut for the time being.. rest assured you did... The end of that life was painful but... I haven't let it stop me and you will not kill me so easily...my youth albeit is intact but my age has climbed he'd reply calmly his deep voice echoing through the gloomy room. He had many questions for her but he'd shrug supposing he could humor her for now my granddaughter isn't old enough to tell you all of it but around the year that lexianne died in the old world, war broke out between the mishura and denkou causing a shift in which most of our surviving shinobi Naturslly migrated during this shift to kaosagakure more recently most of the hidden villages were either destroyed or over ran by the dobutsu and populations eradicated due to war between the shogun and ASN forces... We however are thriving we indeed are the future you should be honored what you did to me made me less of a child seeing as how my death would end my childhood....you made me more..let's say efficient!!! He'd grit his teeth as a wave of heat would shoot through the area carrying his killing intent with it. He wasn't over anxious but he would be acknowledged their first meet happed some two hundred years ago and that would entail him more trials then she since she had been stuck here in the entirety of that time..his kyougan would shift to asura quickly as she had been a little quiet but it was usual he wondered what she felt.

Reserves & Other Info:
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime11th December 2015, 9:31 pm

The blindfold sat softly on her face. She hadn't tied it tightly, she knew that she didn't need to. These fights had all been different, different locations, different rules, different challenges and most certainly different people. People she had heard of in legend and lore and she had slain them as they had all once been slain before. Her quiver was still full of arrows and her blindfold was still intact... She wanted to use it as an advantage until she couldn't anymore, perhaps this was the time when she wouldn't be able to. Upon changing location, an odd sense of movement settling in her stomach to tell her this, she realised that all of her chakra and blood had been returned to her, she still had pills remaining but at least she wouldn't have to use them quite yet. Covered eyes gazed down to the ground, unaware of the beauty before them. She wouldn't have cared too much anyway, this was no time for distraction. Once they were in she tugged her blindfold down a little to survey the battlefield and paused...

She knew this place... Both by word and by travel, she had been here, she knew it. Once, long ago, back when it was safer to travel here. Her hand quickly removed the blindfold and she lagged behind Tika, looking at the murals with wide eyes. Both of them were of an odd colour, base purple but her Itsugan situated in her left eye was of a much more grey shade due to the length of time it had spent hidden within darkness. Her Kyougan however was brighter and more vibrant but starting to show the tells. She looked around the corridor in awe as she followed her grandfather, almost whimpering as she took in the hallowed halls and the great tapestries. When she realised how far behind she was she jogged up and entered the meeting room, checking the names on the walls for only a moment as her eyes had been taken by something else... Or as it happened... Someone else. Angel Mishura.

Purple eyes narrowed from Asura as she realised who their foe was this time, one of the strongest Mishura ever, and Second Tetakage. This wasn't going to be an easy fight in the slightest, in fact, this was probably going to be the most difficult of her entire life. Giving a soft sigh, Asura just couldn't feel angry however, this was someone she had always looked up to, someone that she had admired for their strength and what they done for the clan, hopefully she would approve of how Asura had been leading them. Instinctively she started to move though, walking around to the side to better pincer the Tetakage between Asura and Tikatchi, a basic strategy and one that Asura didn't use very often due to how much she fought alone. Then Asura spoke to reply to the woman. Her voice was steady and cold but it almost always was and she didn't give the faintest hint of emotion that might be used against her.

"Aye... I am Asura. I fought from the very bottom, hated by the darker echelons of the clan to become head. I would prefer that my name was not placed alongside Tikatchi's in that manner, for I am the clan head and he is not. I love him as my Grandfather, it is true but I do not respect him any longer." Not even fighting beside him had washed away the stains of what had happened and Asura was not pleased in the slightest. "To answer your question however... Ibaragakure is no more. It was destroyed by the Dobutsu when they attacked and has been nearly impossible to reclaim. Other nations have rose up, the Knights of Pandora and Epsilon Republic mainly and I have taken command of the Mishura as they departed from Kaosgakure to escape the evils of Pandora. From then I kept them safe and I kept them secure, we were mercenaries for a while, fighting for ourselves but recently we have joined the Shogunate upon their arrival, strength of arms is their main currency and it is something that I truly agree with. It is going to be a true pleasure to fight you Angel-Sama... That much I know." She nodded and then placed her hand on the hilt of her sword, fingers closing on it.

There was a deep apprehension within her body. A part of her didn't want to fight against this woman, a part of her wanted to worship her but that was not the Mishura way. Asura would never truly bow to someone ever again, she was stronger than that and she would use what she had to gain power and to gain safety for her clan and her children, that was all that mattered. This fight was also for that for Asura knew that Angel had things that truly belonged to the Mishura clan and she wanted them back, she didn't want them hidden away any more. With a deep breath and a glance out of the corner of her eye towards Tikatchi, Asura nodded to herself, letting the tension drain away and the combat high start to flood into her body. She was ready for this... She wasn't going to lose.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime12th December 2015, 2:25 pm

Angel would listen feeling first pain then outrage at the fact that those, pests were responsible for the destruction of her village the village she had built after her sensei left it to her. Then the girl spoke and it was like looking in a window, not a mirror, a window looking at her younger sibling the bone structure, she voice the only thing off was the hair color and the odd eye color and it would cause her pain to gradually ebb away and instead be filled with pride with a measure of curiosity. She would reach up slowly before tapping the wall behind her causing Tikatchi's name to move to the side while mapping out Asura's lineage two lines appearing under her name with question marks next to them. Angel would glance up before looking back down. "Twins, how glorious. As for the Denkou, figures, if they had just gotten off their high horse and joined us like the Iwari did then we wouldn't have had to fight all of those wars with them. Then again that is why they made such fitting rivals for our power. she said amusement glinting in her eyes as she recalled the many Denkou she had fought in her life time. "I loved my village Boy, far more than you can ever understand. I was there when Ibaragakure was merely an afterthought, a pet project by my Sensei because the Hokkai claimed dominion over the entire Land of Forsaken. I led My village through two wars and had to sacrifice my friends and family so that it would survive to see the future. Even when I was under the control of Datara's machinations did I not strike at the village but merely it's head do you know how hard I fought it's control to even to that? No someone of your mental fortitude would of become a good little lap dog of such control. Your death was your own fault, I warned you or do you think I take pleasure in killing my own blood, my kinsmen?! No I told you to stay out of it, you didn't and you ended up dead. Coming at me when you couldn't even manifest a mature set of Kyougan....the insult." she said sneering at Tikatchi before her eyes would move to look over Asura her temper cooling.

"Over two hundred years and you still are the same, I admire your consistency Boy. It is fortunate she's not a chip off the old block, seems like she stayed true to her roots guided the clan when it should of been your responsibility. You are after all the elder, then again you walk into the legacy of your clan yet your eyes don't fill with wonder or awe. Tragic." Her stoic facial expression having a faint smile before vanishing when she glanced at Tikatchi only to refocus her gaze on Asura before continuing.

"Do you know why the names are crossed out? They didn't earn the right to be clan head, you see among our clan we have a way of passing down the mantle to future generations. Right by conquest. A series of tests from D to S, the others didn't earn it when dear old John put me in the ground. That didn't upset me really, I always knew he was soft Sensei did too that's why she chose me for Tetakage. Now was infuriated me is that he had the gall to do it after I was weakened from repelling the Kyuubi, so dishonorable that fucking snake. But enough about that. Usually, when weaklings walk in here I burn them to ashes but I've been waiting for one of my clan to walk in, or someone from my village at least now I know why the latter didn't show up. So right of conquest, you kill me Asura and you will officially become head of our great clan. As per the old rules, passed down from Zaraki Mishura. The first challenge if you did not possess a Mature set of eyes you would be let go after being beaten to near death, if you did then one eye would be taken so that you would have incentive to train and take it back. Second challenge, either one eye would be taken in the case of a now mature set, or you would be left blind. The third is always death. I passed without ever losing either of my eyes but I was always considered unique among the clan. Asura, I'm sure you won't disappoint after all my Sensei once said the next generation will always surpass the last one. she said while placing her palms on the throne sliding it back causing it to open and she would take out several pebbles before throwing one down causing it to change form into a girl.

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Char_10168_thumb

"It is amazing what Fuinjutsu can do, I myself was never interested in the art but it has it's uses. Kiganjō Mishura is the one who devised this method of testing. A complete evaluation of the skill set of the future head by means of combat. The first trial is D-rank, or in my case Academy Student, as you can see I was quite cute in my youth. Since there are two of you though, I won't have to hold an arm behind my back like I usually do. Go on use the transformation technique if you like, D-rank Level do not exceed that I will know, if you manage to kill me you move on to the next trial. If you do, not only would you have broken the proper procedure and shamed your ancestors but I will have no reason to show you courtesy and burn you ashes just like those who came before you.  I must admit, you are the first to ever try a dual challenge and the first to ever challenge me for clan head you could say I'm eager to begin". The girl would speak her voice lighter than the adult Angel but no less refined she would cup her hands together and lean forward waiting for the two of them to agree to her terms. If they did she would smile happily before making the seal of confrontation expecting them to do the same so that the match could officially begin.

First Trial:

Last edited by Aurielle on 29th December 2015, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime29th December 2015, 12:54 am

Tika would chuckle slightly...responding to her wasn't a thing really but he had chose otherwise. He knew what his job was and what he must of done to forever solidify its existence.. He'd known since the day he was revived, several things then had influenced his actions in this time. First his acquisition of power albeit the longest step, was the most important due to the second.. He nearly fell to the hands of the denkou in his younger days something that ate at him for much of his time being able to now fully surpass even some of their elites.. Given Xing was no pushover the takeover to their clan was a success and almost entirely ready to be initialized into a merge..due to His daughters birth  the merge was halted temporarily but none the less he knew the merge between the denkou and mishura would cement the mishura as a force even in worse case scenario's such as the past war with the ASN and Dobutsu, and finally to possession of the denkou's  kami raidengan the improvement in said power was tremendous already but angel wasn't a normal shinobi either thus this fight wouldn't merely be of who is flashier but genuinely stronger and more prepared.

Seeing angel transform into her childhood form and hearing her demands he would ultimately do the same thus asura and angel would find 9 year old tika before his acquisition of his implants a happy looking child with jet black hair yet crimson red eyes. Back Then.. He was a prodigy among his graduation class and those 2 years his senior, thus why he was chosen perhaps. But nonetheless he was set to go back in his academy days his style was different naturally so, since his atomic release hadn't yet bet acquired. enough chatting... Ive had enough of you thinking you know me.... The person you burnt to a crisp was a pup fulfilling his mission to kage , sensei, and clansmen alike. That is why I died, were I a coward then I wouldnt of accepted fate so easily. But I've left well enough alone until now.. You won't kill me so easily and I don't need my sensei to save me this time.. But I must thank you.. You caused me to fail my mission and give me Something to continue on for I'll rectify my mistake this time. for your eyes aren't the only ones to be at their height.... let's play your game his voice changing from his adult to childhood voice. As he'd make the seal to acknowledge his agreement to this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime30th December 2015, 6:17 pm

A series of tests? That was certainly interesting and Asura was almost certain she had read about them before, one had to prove that they were always fit to lead, that from the start they were the strongest, or if not that then the most cunning, the smartest. Asura was almost certain that she was both. A grin, almost feral split her features and she rolled her shoulders. What she wasn't expecting however was the nature of the test. She was to make herself look like her younger self... That was going to be somewhat painful for her but if that is what Angel wanted then that is what Asura would give her. Slamming her hands together she activated her transformation jutsu and turned into her seven year old self, the age she was when she was in the academy. She was rather tall as it happened, around five foot and four inches but her body was very slender. She looked as though a stiff breeze would snap her in half. Her limbs were thin, her chest flat and her hips nonexistent. Blonde hair ran down her body in a long ponytail so that it wouldn't get in the way. Her clothing was simple, a deep purple top and a pair of black shorts, very tight, hugging her boyish body. The oddest thing however would probably be the blindfold that was strapped across her eyes. She couldn't utilise her Kyougan, not really, however due to her Azamaku Itsugan there were certain benefits that she couldn't get rid of.

"Well then Angel-sama. If that is what you want, then this is what you shall get. Tortured, beaten, eyes hidden but I never broke." She said. She didn't want pity, it was simply a statement of fact and she readied Nuibari, strapping it to her hip for easy draw and unshipping her bow, one arrow notched. "I am Asura Mishura and I claim my right as head of the clan. Try and take it from me, Angel-Sama." She said and stepped into a combat ready stance. Her voice all this while was soft, a wind whisper if anything, empty of emotion. Emotions led to pain and pain led to hatred which in turn caused her to be punished. She couldn't show anything. It was strange how quickly those impulses came back to her, hadn't she abandoned them years ago? Nevertheless she didn't even bother activating her eyes, she just pricked her ears and waited. Angel after all would have no idea about Asura's hyper enhanced hearing and would more than likely assume that Asura was running her sensory off of the Itsugan that she was born with, chakra sensory was a strong tool after all. "I consent to the challenge... And there's no reason to wait." She smiled slightly and drew the bow up.

She didn't really need to put any power into her first blow, it was always better to start slow, never bother trying to make things difficult straight away. She wanted to learn about her foe and see how they worked, how they dodged, how they tried to attack her so that she could slay them. So with that she unleashed her first arrow, sending it soaring forwards at D-Rank speeds towards Angel's shoulder, even if she didn't bother to dodge or somehow got distracted it wouldn't be a fatal blow but it would be a painful one and trying to move her arms would prove exceedingly painful with an arrow lodged in the shoulder.

Reserves:

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime31st December 2015, 5:53 am

The similarities are...jarring, Imouto. Angel would simply sit and watch albeit said thoughts running through her mind. Her eyes affixed on Asura's appearance looking her over then glancing at Tikatchi's own the differences were very much apparent. One was emaciated while the other was healthy though in very good condition, some of the differences in their lives. One of the many reasons they probably acted different still, it was odd if Tikatchi was her grandfather why is it that Asura seemed to starve.

Her younger version would move forward before shifting out of the way of the arrow launched at her pretty quickly. It was done almost effortlessly however she would slow back down when she continued to move forward. So we shall see. She said replying to both of them as her hands would go through hand seals before two clones would emerge next to her. All three would attempt to close the distance with Tikatchi while two would remove four shuriken from their pockets and throw them all at Asura each of them moving at D-rank speeds. The result would be eight shuriken heading towards Asura while three Angel's heading towards Tikatchi.

As they got closer they would slip into a combat stance one of them staying back while the other two continued to rush forward. The one which didn't throw shuriken would charge faster than the other moving at D-rank speeds the other moving at normal running speed. It was a pretty unique method of running, as she was almost parallel to the ground one of her arms pitched back while the other was in front of her body in the seal of confrontation. It was a slow start, though it did reveal some things such as Angels unique method of running unfortunately since neither of them had seen her move like this before they would have no idea what it meant exactly. The one that stopped would make hand seals before touching the ground, though nothing else would seem to happen.

"Don't mind me, background noise. Still it is odd I would think that with Tikatchi around you wouldn't look like that. Unless I'm mistaken? Angel had to ask, as she was curious, or was the state of the clan that bad back then that even powerful members of the clan's offspring seemed to starve. Though beaten odd, did she have mixed ancestry, that would be the only explanation as to why Asura seemed to be treated like her younger sister.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime1st January 2016, 2:49 pm

Tika would jump back quickly reaching back into a pouch and remove 4 kunai with explosive tags he'd throw two directly at the clones as he'd watch them form before throwing the last two at slightly different angel causing the first to then alter their path and intercept the hail of shuriken for asura as the explosion would knock the majority of them from her direct path.

The new kunai in which tika had thrown would each aim to Pierce through the stomach area of each clone however would explode prior to making contact. With them allowing him to body flicker through to the Angel that had stopped.

Hoping to catch her off guard but rather than hesitate to think he'd smirk and engage her just as she'd motion to form hand signs. He'd focus chakra into his leg before ultimately attempting a knee to her chin. With D rank strength a love tap really twisting he'd fire two more regular kunai mid strike to catch the clones from behind. Since he would be fighting in his childhood form he would keep it basic for now but even at this age he had two stages to activate if need be, he was trying to have fun but parts of him wanted to cut loose.I see so it was as my parents had said about you when I was a child, even your movements arent wasted. dropping back but now closer to asura than before as he awaited her to reveal herself he'd form several hand signs to  build up chakra.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 1:41 pm

She had honestly forgotten how easy it was to filter out noise in a small scale battle like this. She was so used to unleashing attacks that required her to tune out the sounds of flames, of boiling fat, burning flesh, combusting trees. Now though, everything was nice and simple. The shifting sounds of Tika intermixed with his use of chakra to body flicker, the soft, ever so soft, thrum of her own reactor core as she stood there. There was a quiet metallic hum as shuriken raced towards her and were quickly intercepted. She didn't really care to be honest, Tika seemed to want to make up for the wrongs he had done by protecting her here. Didn't he know how strong she was? She thought he would have learned when she nearly killed him outside Lake Yugure but apparently not. She was just a frail child after all, starved, beaten, apparently broken. Never. Never broken.

A smile played over her features and she calmly draped her bow around her body once more. The smile dropped. "...Too quiet." She whispered, her voice was the barest of whispers, scarcely a breath of wind. She stepped forwards, only D-Rank speeds and avoided the last of the shuriken if any hadn't been knocked aside, they weren't too fast after all. She then simply ran over to the Angel whose sound Asura had tracked due to the fact that the extra sounds had come in afterwards. She was very good at using only her ears to locate people and thus as soon as she got into short range to Angel, three feet, she smiled again. "I'm sorry." She said to Angel as she swung Nuibari up, using the tip as a blade due to its incredible sharpness.

Of course this was no normal slash, in fact it was a cypher unique move, which might show something off if Angel could recognise such things, which was a yes. Asura utilised a massive curving slash aimed specifically at Angel's throat. This slash didn't hold too much power behind it, only a B-Rank of damage would be dealt but it was to her throat and was capable of accurately hitting anyone moving at Vacuum Release speeds and below due to Asura's unique capabilities in regards to how her hearing meshed with her reaction tiers from being a Cypher. Of course if Angel tried to perform hand seals, for example, to utilise the Body Replacement technique, Asura would change her slash, turning it from Iai Slicing into the true Iaido, causing her blade to instead strike Angel's hands and deal her hands a fair amount of damage as well as interrupting the technique as it was only a D-Rank.

No matter what would happen, Asura would press in and keep close to Angel, at the same time calling out to the true Angel about what had happened to her. "Tikatchi didn't know. He didn't realise that I actually existed. After all, his own child went off to become a Civilian, no idea where she is now. Tikatchi learned only recently and due to my mixed heritage I was treated horrifically by the darker sects of the clan. I was starved, beaten, raped and blindfolded. They couldn't put out my eyes as much as they wanted to... What they didn't realise was that they had created exactly the type of person that the clan needed to lead them to glory and honour.... I didn't even make an example of those members. Vengeance will break a family, a clan, just as easily as a plague or war. To kill them would be to prove that I was no better... So I exiled them instead, then I killed them." She smirked at the end of that, a glint in her eyes behind the blindfold. "After all, if they are no longer part of the family and are several miles away when you come across them again... Then they are fair game."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 2:53 pm

The first clone would be caught in the explosion as would the second however while the first one would simply disperse the second would actually multiply instead thus when the smoke cleared it would be as if the explosions didn't faze either of the clones. She had used a deception disguising the Mist Servant technique with the transformation technique to make it appear to be another clone, an old trick of hers seeing as the clone technique and the mist servant were similar enough to pull it off. Angel would raise an eyebrow as she noticed the girl approaching her though when Asura swung said eyebrow raise would instead cause her to widen them. The blade would impact one of the kunai scraps a remnant of the kunai with explosive tags that Tika had thrown. This would place Angel in between the two Asura & Tikatchi where her clone had been originally essentially 10ft away from Asura & Tikatchi though the latter was still approaching her. I could of sworn we killed off all of the Samurai who used Battojutsu during the Territory Wars. To think it would resurface, well no it seems different more counter-offensive. Still the same concept applies. Angel thought to herself glancing at Asura and making hand seals yet again only to have Tikatchi attempt to knee her.

This time instead of body replacing she would just lean back sure with his body flicker he was pretty fast but so was she, and she would seemingly vanish from plain sight. Both Asura & Tikatchi would see a tree rapidly coil around their bodies at crashing ground speeds, while outside of the genjutsu Angel would turn and deliver a snap kick to the immobilized Tikatchi's chin in order to knock him into the air where she would push off the ground to follow him following his movement in the air using Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Her hands were still making seals despite this so that while she utilized Lion's Combo on Tikatchi Asura would see a fireball descend from above aimed at engulfing the tree immobilizing her in flames. If both were successful, Asura would end up screaming in agony from the flames while Tikatchi would have a kick aimed at his mid section Lion's Combo. Angel said aiming to inflict two kicks specifically targeting Tika's floating ribs before spinning to drop him with an axe kick sending him rocketing towards the ground at S-rank speed. Thanks to the chain not only would her repeated hits not be enough to knock him out of the genjutsu until the last one he would also be helpless to protect himself against the assault.

I see, that is truly a shame. However I can see it made you stronger, your using some derivative of Batto style Kenjutsu correct? So your heritage is samurai then? Odd we have had samurai members of the clan in the past I wouldn't see why it would be cause for concern, after all the weakness of your smaller chakra reserve would be offset by possessing the Itsugan. Still, it was smart of you trying to prevent me from making hand seals, albeit ill advised, even as a child once I learned a technique I practiced it until I could get it down to as little hand seals as possible. Angel said with a faint smirk as she knew her opponents were most likely confused at how she was able to get away from such a thing. I only got better at doing so, though it was a pretty common skill back in my time. I take it your generation aren't as skilled in chakra control? Pity.

Last Post:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 7:42 pm

The minute that tika would feel his body become rigid he'd known. genjutsu... he thought looking up to see the tree burning he'd manage to reach into the kunai carrier on his right leg just managing to grab the kunai and stab it into his leg twisting it to shoot a massive wave of pain through to his brain. He'd awake just as the axe kick was about to land managing to force the chakra into his forearms enough to block The brunt of the pain but still knocking him into a spiral towards the ground. What she wouldn't realize was that he had utilized his fire thrust palm to  set the leg she used ablaze with just that brief moment. while sustaining some damage still he'd contourt his body  summoning a clone to aid him and manage to plant into the ground shrugging off the slight pain he felt  from his legs and her blows  afterall he barely was able to make it into a landing and not a free fall had it happened from so high up afterall  . he  he'd lace several seals together at C-rank speeds before blurring, using shadow step he'd move to just above her and just finishing another set, releasing 10 shuriken  followed by 10 fireballs to cover them set to collide with angel. He'd fall back to the ground and retreat to a safe distance preparing his next move. Forming seals for his next technique however nothing would happen he'd eye her closely as both his kyougan would stare her down.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime3rd January 2016, 4:00 pm

Asura, although in her prepubescent body, still had her normal mind, of course she did. That meant she knew of Genjutsu and the moment she saw the tree coming, which due to the nature of genjutsu would appear to her eyes even through the blindfold, she leaped out of the way using her reaction tiers to step out of the way of the tree. Of course this meant she was still getting struck by the fire but pain, pain was something that she could handle. There would be no screaming coming from Asura as Descending Hell triggered, instead she would simply grunt and unship her bow but her bow only. She didn't need her eyes to know where Angel was and she pulled out a length of string from the back of Nuibari before putting it to her bow as an arrow. Holding the string with two fingers she took aim and then twisted her fingers just as she fired. What this would do is coil her muscles before she released the arrow. The arrow which usually moved at Vacuum Release speeds would be upgraded to Blinding Light for an S-Rank of damage, aimed directly at Angel's body to slam her out of the air and pin her to a wall with the sheer knockback force of the arrow. "Do not count me out so easily..." She whispered feeling the massive kickback force rip through her arms. It was painful sure and probably damaging in the long run but it felt good, pain didn't matter to her so much anymore...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime4th January 2016, 9:02 am

Unfortunately for Tikatchi regardless if he knew about the genjutsu once he was immobilized he wouldn't be able to move to break out of it, as a result he would be kicked into the air with Angel following him closely using Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now Asura's counter was more applicable, however still flawed, the moment the fireball hit was around the same time as she was delivering the first hit, being at least 15ft away from Asura since she had moved out of the way of the tree. The only way out being escaping from the proximity, this wasn't too much of a problem only thing being that the arrow flying could in fact reach Angel during the second kick, however it would gore through her body and into the immobilized Tikatchi's. On the other hand if she chose to wait until it was done for a better shot she would be able to target Angel right as the axe kick landed. Though Tikatchi would plummet to the ground (At C-rank Speed my bad made an error) only to be freed from the genjutsu chain as he hit the ground, the arrow would pierce through Angel the momentum pinning her body against the right wall. It was up to Asura really, this mod will be acting under the assumption that it was the latter and not the former.

Blood would spill out from the puncture wound before the Angel would turn into a stone statue as she was merely a highly functional golem of sorts. "Well done Asura, you managed to beat my academy level self. Unfortunately the boy fell for a basic set up and you had to rescue him, it seems you still aren't good against genjutsu are you boy? If I recall isn't that how you died last time?" Angel said while flicking a stone over them to land near the door warping and changing into another shape. It was the same as before however this time the girl had a forehead protector wrapped around her neck, she was now wearing a yukata which was visibly more padded and had a pouch attached to her sash. Her sleeves were long enough to conceal her hands and she was visibly older watching the two of them before speaking. "I would honestly say I was more along the lines of an elite genin, you have to understand the standards for genin really dropped since the Era of Warring States. It was both a good and a bad thing but the actual concept for genin only got brought back after I and my squad members were taken as apprentices by the 1st Tetakage. Before that genin were stronger, now the low C-rank they are today, and even among them my squad was superior. Now then welcome to the second trial, C-rank." she said channeling chakra into the salamander tattoo that was on her left breast. "You may shift your appearance again. That is Yaksha by the way isn't he cute?" she said as a small puff of smoke would appear on the original's back vanishing and revealing a small black salamander which would climb to her shoulder.

"Yes Tenshi-nee? Why did you summon me and not Okaa-sama?" Yaksha said tilting his head to the side as he surveyed the area cautiously spotting the two others. "What you don't want to keep me company? I thought you enjoyed my presence." she said teasing causing Yaksha to protest though Angel silenced him by patting his head. "Just watch for now." she said returning her focus to the match where her genin self would shift her stance before closing the distance between herself and Asura at Bullet Release speeds.

"So, archery and swordsmanship? So samurai like, yet you didn't scream even though I'm sure that genjutsu landed. Have you had torture training?" she said conversationally her eyes flashing as both shifted into their activation forms. Her speed would noticeably increase as a result improving to outstrip even that. While she moved her concealed hands would make a hand seal upon getting closer to Asura, her footsteps would likewise get quiet as she wanted to further sell the illusion so that she could instead back up and make another hand seal her cheeks puffing up before she exhaled two spheres of flames toward her target (Asura). Though thanks to the Body Flame, if Tikatchi had been paying attention he would only see the Angel closing in on Asura's location, assuming he lacked reaction tiers to see through it. As for Asura since she still had her blindfold on would only notice Angel's footsteps becoming muffled along with the fact that her sleeves would muffle the sound of her hand seals even further without even taken into account how fast she was able to make them.

Second Trial:

Angel
Spoiler:

Tikatchi
Spoiler:

Asura
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 12th January 2016, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime4th January 2016, 4:15 pm

Tika would hit the ground coming back to he'd hurriedly jump back to his feet and brush himself off well if we are to be technical no... But you can have that one no more freebies... he'd say under his breathe to himself his transformation would expire and then again he would change. This time he was much bigger, as a genin his physique was different almost fully mature at 5'11, 150 pounds. Yet still very far off. This time his eyes were different as well instead he'd advanced them to their second stage. As they followed angel across the room in this stage he could easily track her with little strain and as she'd faint to attack asura tika would blur through 2 sets of hand signs as he ripped from his position at vacuum release speeds.

The moment angel stepped back to form hand signs he'd blur into view in her blind spot giving her as little response time as possible to release a liquid ball of fire mixed with his atomic release Gun the mixture would make the explosion worse and at virtually point blank range she'd have no escape so easily and he'd try to make sure of it as he'd ultimately jump back at crashing ground before forming a short set of seals n building chakra he'd make sure to avoid eye contact as right now he couldn't fully fight genjutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime4th January 2016, 5:00 pm

"No torture training although if you knew me you might be mistaken in thinking that I had. Perhaps I'll show you my scares, we can compare Angel-sama." She grinned wickedly, a large toothy smile but it wasn't what she was truly focusing on. She was pretty sure that Angel, the original at least, was trying to confuse her through bringing in more and more sounds to break through her enhanced hearing. Asura wasn't going to let it bother however and instead she triggered her Itsugan, cycling it to its activation stage only although such wouldn't be obvious due to her blindfold. What this allowed her to do would be to see chakra sources in addition to allowing her to use her hearing, clothing wasn't much help against this so she could see the hand seals that Angel was making, although they were incredibly fast and difficult to follow. It didn't matter too much anyway, Asura couldn't copy jutsu, she knew that some kind of dojutsu a long time ago could... But not the Itsugan, not what she was stuck with for the moment. How had she managed to survive with just this eye? She missed the power that the kyougan gave her and what it allowed her to do. Nevertheless she had fighting to do.

"You keep making a mistake, Angel-sama. I am no samurai, not even slightly. I am something new, I guess you could say. Perhaps after this battle I will tell you." She then stepped forwards and pushed off the ground behind her, dashing forwards at Crashing Ground speeds. She could hear the fireballs incoming and see them and she ducked to the side, avoiding them before moving back towards Angel. When she grew close however, she dropped a flash bomb, hitting them both, of course with Asura's blindfold, she was unaffected by it. At much the same time, she had pulled on Nuibari's string, bringing the weapon back to her and catching it as the flash obscured her. Through the blinding light she swung the weapon up much like before, faster this time though and with Nuibari having no chakra signature, it would be a little more difficult to avoid the attack. Whether the strike landed or not, Asura would dash backwards at Crashing Ground speeds, diving out of the way and rolling to her feet.

She had heard something after all, something that, with the conflicting signals Angel might have a bit more trouble seeing; Tikatchi's attacks. So after Asura rolled to her feet she put Nuibari to her bow and waited, eyes narrowed, breathing softly. She didn't want to upset her aim and she had to wait and see where Angel arrived so that she could strike at her again. She had no idea if she was going to be able to avoid those attacks but she might and Asura knew that she had no way of blocking her hand seals, she was simply too fast at the moment for her to do anything about it... For now at least. Hopefully when the later trials came around she'd be allowed to move fast enough to stop all of that pesky ninjutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime5th January 2016, 12:42 pm

Hm, okay. Angel muttered to herself more than anything at Tikatchi's comment, she would watch as the ground would rumble a head bursting out of the ground spurting water upward to intercept Tikatchi as he attempted to move forward. Three things, Angel made hand seals very fast, very very fast actually so fast that the usual weakness of hand seals wasn't able to be capitalized by Asura, as a result what made Tikatchi think he would be fast enough to intercept her to halt her before she could finish them? Two, besides being fast she had ironed out the technique that she literally needed only one hand seal to use either of the two techniques. After all first had only one hand seal more than the Body Flicker technique while the Great Fireball technique had 7. As a result he wouldn't be able to finish his set of hand seals before her own, much less get their to intercept her. Now on to the head it was a Salamander, it had been summoned at the same time Yaksha had except the latter was a misdirection for this one. It was a common tactic for Salamander's with the Earth element odd considering this one didn't have it, well no not really. The water would flood the area rapidly, thankfully it was such a big room (400ft radius) so it wouldn't fill it completely though most of it would be covered by the water being sprouted from Bhuta's mouth.

Bhuta:

Asura had confirmed something for her though when she managed to duck out of the fireballs and approached her before she got within ten feet Angel would step on the ground before pushing off using Crashing Striding backed by her Kyougan granted strength, as a result when Asura got close enough to drop the flash bomb Angel was thankfully already out of range. Furthermore if that hadn't occurred the seismic activity from her summon underneath them would throw her off. That sound coupled with the surge of water rushing around would make Angel's movement by comparison much more difficult to hear. While allowing Angel finish her hand seals taking to the air, 10ft & climbing, her cheeks puffing up before she exhaled an extreme amount of flames. Two objects would slid from her palms as she continued to exhale with Angel opening them and fanning rapidly allowing her to maintain the fire technique overtime which would roar towards the hopefully off balanced Asura at vacuum release speeds.

Rakshasa:

The result, a rumbling ground at Asura's feet, a water surge to fill the area and intense flames roaring down from above, a trifecta geared at off balancing burying underwater and superheating said water to boil the victims alive. She remember the first time she used this technique that pussy John wouldn't look at her for days, Sensei on the other hand congratulated her but commented that she needed more salt. Sometimes she wondered who was more messed up her or her sensei, but it was comments like that which reassured her that it was most definitely Hinata sensei. Meanwhile the original would simply sit on her throne though she would shift her position a bit so her feet didn't touch the water. Thankfully the throne was elevated and far enough that the water didn't really reach that high. Still she didn't want to get wet, heh. You have piqued my curiosity Asura. But I should tell you I am rather good at figuring out new things. Angel replied while studying her features, she wasn't dainty nor did she have those pointed ears so she couldn't be Nova did they succeed at doing to the Dobutsu what they did to the chakra beasts perhaps?

Angel:

Combination Technique
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime6th January 2016, 6:58 pm

Tika would grit his teeth as the salamander would shoot the massive wave of water at him to interrupt him what wasn't accounted for would be his reaction as he'd cause a brief pause in his movement to avoid collision however it was a spilt second he'd jump just high enough to give him enough time to form another set at vacuum release just avoiding the wave due to his eyes before he'd expell a large wave of liquid fire mixed with his stream to neutralize the poisonous vapor. It was all he could manage as he'd just manage to buy himself a few seconds of time he'd body flicker while using his shadow step at full speed just getting out of the way of the simulated quake in an instant since with his speed and strength he could launch through the air he'd land just outside of the 80ft with sheer luck clearing the area as the wave would begin to gain on him he'd focus, crouching to avoid the fire before body flickering away again just before the wave would overtake him.

He wouldn't however reappear on the ground using the shadow step with his already high speed to push him further before using body flicker, his crouch would be to avoid her fire as he would manage to out run it and also prepare, as he discard two kunai with tags however they were also channeled with atomic chakra then he would reappear right in the sliver of space he had to avoid the fire as the kunai would fly through the air towards angel at A-rank speed from her left side they would explode aiming to heavily damage her he'd transfer the energy from his legs that he used to jump and focus into his hands travelling at A++ speeds he'd slam into the roof of the throne room holding on before planting his feet and transfering the chakra just to escape death he was out of breath slightly breathing hard but none the less alive as he would hang from the ceiling he'd wait to see results forming seals at A-rank speeds as he set up a trap for a counter

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime7th January 2016, 3:09 pm

A lot of what Angel would have done rested on the assumption that Asura was only using her ears as she had been before. However this time it was quite different for her eyes were actually in use under the blindfold and her Itsugan could see through it to track chakra signatures, without anyone actually knowing that Asura's eye was active. After all, at activation stage it wasn't glowing, there was absolutely no indication of what she had activated. Now the sounds were an issue as it happened and they reduced her overall effectiveness however they didn't last long and she didn't really need her ears at the moment anyway. She could already see the chakra signatures of the summons rising up and although she didn't get a chance to avoid Tika, he was still out of the way enough that he would be alright and wouldn't be in too much of a bother.

Asura's situation on the other hand was not quite so easy going. She had a lot of water coming towards her but that wasn't too much of an issue, she could avoid that or blast it out of the way to keep it from bothering her, the fire however, that was a different issue entirely. So, flipping down her sword she drew and launched an arrow. This was a technique that Angel would have seen before from the last fight; Vacuum Shot. Once again it was upped to S-Rank levels to give it a lot more stopping power however, Angel would never have seen the additional effect of the arrow once it was in flight. The powerful, spiraling motions of the arrow gave it a secondary ability that allowed it to crush and destroy chakra based techniques. So although the fire wasn't easily dodged, it was easily cored through. The Blinding Light arrow erupted out of the flames which would have obscured Angel's normal sight and her chakra sight due to the composition of the flames, not that the latter would have helped against a normal arrow. So not only was the combination stopped but the arrow would be aimed directly at Angel's chest to deal S-Rank damage to her body and this time it didn't recoil back against Asura.

Finally the blindfolded girl leaped away, using her reaction and Crashing Ground speeds to avoid the water, to land on the wall, chakra sticking her there. She sheathed Nuibari at her hip and notched another arrow, chakra sight scanning to see if her little trick had worked and managed to impale Angel or if she had managed to get away from it and thus continue the fight. Tika was nowhere to be seen as it happened so for now it was just Asura versus Angel... Admittedly she would have prefered it that way for all of it but she knew that she wasn't strong enough to fight Angel on her own, at least not yet.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime7th January 2016, 4:32 pm

It was interesting to see how they both reacted to the combination attack, Tikatchi had immediately fled before counter attacking while Asura had attempted to counter-attack before fleeing. It was an insight as to how they both thought, still it was amusing nonetheless, we'll start with Tikatchi, jumping was smart using an equal rank fire technique to counter a water technique, not so much. His flames would do little to stem the water other than causing steam to erupt which would of concealed his movements if he hadn't mixed in his atomic release chakra which would promptly disperse the steam formed from the clash. Fortunately for him it was only due to that dispersal that he didn't inhale the poisonous vapor from his action otherwise the steam surrounding him would have been his downfall. Still he had escaped being hit by the immediate wave by thanks only to his quick reaction time, the initial jump plus fireball giving him a 20ft head start from the wave, coupled with the body flicker would allow him to cover enough distance to get him out of the shaking ground.

During said moment Asura on the other hand had instead chosen to fire her bow, still considering the only salamander which had emerged from the ground was Bhuta she would have no way of noticing the other before the rumbling started. It wasn't as if chakra vision granted one the ability to see through solid rock now did it, that seemed more like X-ray vision. As a result she would stumble and while the arrow would in fact churn right through the flamethrower it would miss instead cutting part of Angel's upper ribs as it narrowly missed her rather than being on target at her chest. The pain from the near miss would break Angel's concentration causing her to stop her flamethrower, actually causing her to drop her Tenshi no Tsubasa. "Your archery is commendable especially at such a young age." Angel said though her voice did have some pain in it. However due to stumbling and promptly being rendered prone by Rumbling Earth it would seem Asura wouldn't be able to just dash away seeing as she wouldn't get any footing. Which would mean that the water would swiftly approach and bury her underwater, while if she hadn't been holding her bow securely it would be knocked out of her grasp when she hit the ground.

Meanwhile Tikatchi who had landed outside of the shaking earth and would throw his kunai aimed at Angel's left side, fortunate that she had turned as a reaction to pain. Tika was at least 80ft away from Angel at this point in time, as a result when he threw his projectile it would fly through the air fairly quickly sure but it was far enough away that Angel was able to use Leaf Gust to intercept the approaching projectile before it could reach her. Thankfully he hadn't thrown them with strength and they would instead be knocked off course an into the air, while Angel would just plummet back downward to land on the water surface standing on top of it using water walking. While tugging on her hands having used a chakra string to keep her tessen connected to her in case they got dropped and would slide them back down her wrists to keep them attached to her forearms using chakra. "Well that was fun, you made me bleed." Angel said keeping her eyes on Asura's position while pulling out two kunai and four shuriken from her pouch deeming for now at least Asura as the more pressing threat. Seeing as once again she had almost died from an arrow to the chest, such skill she would have to recognize the threat that was her archery. "I will have to return the favor."

Angel:

Bhuta would stop expelling water to instead expel a stream of water aimed at the jumping Tikatchi who for some reason had decided that instead of clinging to the wall he wanted to instead jump to the top of the ceiling. A ceiling that was 400ft upward, meaning due to him jumping with A-rank strength at most he would be able to leap upward 40ft without any sort of jumping technique or aerial movement technique he would find his momentum halted upon reaching that height. Which meant that without some form of air movement he would be helpless in regards to dodging the approaching Rising Water Slicer. Rakshasa on the other hand would continue rumbling away if Asura hadn't found a way to escape thus to keep her underwater and unable to escape the currents in an attempt to drown her.

Bhuta:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime11th January 2016, 11:02 pm

Tika could see the Blast of water coming towards him easily he'd form a single set reacting immediately due to the kyougan to exhale a flame bullet to negate the attack. The force would also successfully push him the needed distance to plant on the wall securely since when he jumped originally he wasnt far off. Upon which he'd form a clone which would plummet landing on the water instead dashing to intercept bhuta it would unleash two Kunai both images aimed to pierce the salamanders skull it would seem But since it naturally held the tikas kyougan mid stride the remaining  clone would disappear from normal view moving at vacuum release it would fire another kunai at bhuta once it reached behind him disappearing again almost like using body flicker all the while forming seals it would come back into view in his blindspot just behind him however west of the kunai appearing from  maybe 5feet unleashing tika's inferno technique aiming to cook the beast however it wouldn't be the real deal just yet as since naturally he'd see the first two if he fell for the image of the second and thereafter the third, it would push him into the real inferno that tika had released moments earlier if the faints where successful in pushing him closer making it more cable of being a hit, it would clock at crashing ground but if everything fell into place he'd meet his end.

Tika himself would be not far off looking on from he wasn't hesitant however a bit scared, forming the seals for his inferno prior he was currently watching to see the results before  watching an arrow streak through the sky to almost strike angel right then is where he'd make his move, he'd sprint at full speed along the wall reaching not to far off from where angel was plummeting to the ground. Blurring through seals he'd unleash his stream directly below hoping she'd drop into it while firing another flame bullet at her from above to keep her attention he'd maintain his position making sure not to lock eyes but checking back to see what had happened to bhuta check for asura and maintain a visual of his surroundings not taking his eyes of the two threats for long.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime12th January 2016, 2:26 pm

It was going to be a difficult bit of timing for Asura to pull off but it was something she was entirely capable of performing. With a smirk she almost let the water hit her before she body replaced. What she replaced with was the arrow that she had launched behind Angel so that Asura appeared extremely close to her opponent, in fact due to everything happening so quickly and the speeds being so great, she'd appear within the requisite five feet of Angel, the water quickly covering the arrow and the signs of her body replacement. Asura wasn't even paying attention to her opponent's words, that way led only to getting distracted and getting distracted in this time was simply too dangerous. Asura had a lot to think about and a lot of techniques to perform in a small space of time so really she could only do so much.

So with that, and Tika's attacks appearing below Angel to make it more difficult to dodge, in addition to that the fact she might not quite see Asura do the replacement. The archer did doubt that last bit simply due to the time-slowing abilities of the Kyougan which she knew about but it would be enough of a distraction and the smoke would cover exactly what she replaced with. So with that Asura pulled back the string on her bow, cycling it with chakra and unleashed it into her opponent's spine. This arrow was a little different however than what she had been launching before and it didn't utilise her coiled muscles as the power would have been too much for her body to deal with. This arrow was also Nuibari once more and the head of it was engulfed in black, growling flames as it was launched. Asura realised that she needed to up the danger game a little more in order to actually hurt Angel and make her take this at least a little bit seriously.

So with that the arrow was launched at Blinding Light speeds at Angel's back, although with the distance it would be surprisingly difficult to dodge it or even notice it coming towards her. The shot would deal A-Rank damage to Angel's back and the arrow would probably end up bursting through her body as well as trying to set her alight, if it failed dealing another C-Rank count of Blaze Release damage as the flames failed to actually set her on fire. Not to mention it would be moving at Blinding Light speeds, requiring either SS-Rank speed or S-Rank speed and A-Rank reaction in order to avoid the arrow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime12th January 2016, 5:37 pm

Water beats fire, it's a common thing and not for the first time had Tikatchi seemed to make that mistake. The flame bullet would not negate the rising water slicer but instead would cause some steam to rise up to obscure his vision while the water slicer continued upward. Fortunately he wouldn't get hit by the water attack despite his foolish counter, and would land on the wall, unfortunately he would be surrounded by steam which would render his vision even with the kyougan moot. As for the clones well they were just simple clones and thus were no threat, whether in throwing illusory kunai or attempting to run on the water surface to strike the summon they would just dissipate thanks to the steam from the collision between water and fire. As for Tika he wouldn't be able to see anything what with the steam surrounding him thus having absolutely no idea what was going on with Asura & Angel.

Meanwhile with those two, Angel had used Leaf Gust with purposeful determination the arrow was within the range of effect and thus when Asura body replaced to the arrow she wouldn't be behind Angel but above. Primed and ready to fire Angel would look up with surprise as the arrow launched at her a splash of blood later and not only would she turn back into rubble the two she summoned would vanish though the little one would remain where it was on the originals shoulder. "See, I told you to watch. Interesting yes?" Angel said stroking Yaksha under his chin. "The archer is interesting, the guy isn't. When one of them dies can I eat their eyes." Yaksha said while Asura would make a show of contemplating it while picking up another of the petals. "Maybe, my cute little Otouto. Depends who dies first doesn't it." she said throwing said pebble to the water surface where it would change shape again this time landing with a splash.

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. 66222400e99cad9457f4342fc9505e94

"Twice now, death by arrow. Twice now death by her. I will not allow it a third time. Where is your pride Tikatchi" This new Angel said while the water settled by now the steam would have cleared allowing Tika to see the difference in opponent. "Third Trial, so fast. I would of thought it would take longer, quite a powerful little one you were Asura. Though it makes sense, one must be strong to survive" Angel said slipping into an Ibaragakure flak jacket which was armed to the teeth with weaponry. She would crack her neck with a sigh and make the seal of confrontation with her eyes formerly playful would lose some of their warmth. Begin. her eyes flashing as they both went into their activation stage she would push off the water surface moving indeed, much faster than before rushing towards Asura.

Third Trial:

Angel:

Asura:

Tikatchi:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime12th January 2016, 6:48 pm

Disappointment, tika all to well kept feeling this however he had already knew what his job was thus her words to him now held less sting. for asura to be doing so well ment a few things.. He had made the correct choice in her succeeding him. By far the difference in their upbringing was well noticeable but what did pique was his interest wasn't how he held up at his lower stages but his more powerful ones. He knew angel was by far something far beyond what he could compare to while a child even once he was almost full fledged. It wasn't in his youth that tika looked for their victory after all he was one of the villages fore most shinobi in his time as was the case for everyone here only the fact was each scenario to breed these forces was different. Tika was brought through peace times and introduced to war for the first  time at genin but not full scale. An uprising rather than anything else. Angel was bread and thrived in war where as asura grew up being treated horribly having to fight every day. He was proud of her. His time wasn't yet ready.

This time around he had figured to play it safe removing his kubikiri and with his massive strength plant it into the wall allowing him a firm sitting spot to form seals on its handle he'd let his curse seal ease over him as they were done and once he'd look up his eyes would have taken his third stage for the moment allowing insight to everything going on.. Angel had begun charging he'd look to asura the steam gone now. His transformation would change.. This time he took the form after his revival by which time they were kaos shinobi. He couldn't communicate with her but tika would at least try to set up for her as her arrows were the best probability of defeating her at the moment. He'd release a fire of yugure only progressing his eyes to their fourth temporarily to supply the fire before returning back to their third, to intercept angel though it had no actual chance for catching her it would serve its purpose as a distraction hoping asura could defend herself until he figured a safer way to reach them he didn't dare try the water and the walls would take longer. For now asura would be on her own except for the attack he'd send out as he awaited an opening

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tika on 13th January 2016, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime12th January 2016, 7:23 pm

Third Trial:

Pulling Nuibari back to her, Asura landed lightly on the ground, bouncing off of the water with a bit of chakra flow and her toes so that she landed on solid ground rather than the water. She knew what she had to do now and what it involved meant that walking on the water was not going to be a good idea. She put Nuibari back on her hip and pulled out an arrow, notching it and drawing it back with a deep breath through her nose. With a thought she changed the transformation she was under, causing her to become taller, her hair becoming longer and turning white. Her body was still unnaturally thin and with her height she appeared almost fragile, like porcelain now, her skin holding next to no colour. She remembered that she hadn't seen sunlight at this point, it was a scary thought but it did leave her extremely pale. The blindfold around her eyes turned to black, contrasting with the rest of her appearance. Her Itsugan was still active under her blindfold and it was scanning out, reading the chakra signatures around her.

Thus the B-Rank fight had begun and Asura remembered that she had been given access to something very special at B-Rank, something that would make her rather terrifying going up against someone like Angel, someone chakra heavy. Letting out her breath a horrific pressure came down onto the battlefield, affecting everyone including Asura but it wouldn't hurt her all too much. What this pressure done was completely shut down chakra based techniques, making them impossible to use. This would more than likely cause Angel to stumble due to the fact that her movement technique was Ninjutsu and her chakra flow to stay on top of the water would more than likely get disrupted, causing her to splash down into it. Asura then launched her normal arrow, aiming for, not Angel, but the water at her feet. The arrow was covered in Blaze Release, although they were coiling and screaming almost as she launched the arrow at Ripping Discord speeds to strike the water.

The flames immediately exploded in a twenty foot radius, Asura being out of that for the moment. The flames would hopefully annihilate Angel as they dealt S-Rank chakra based damage each post, and not only that but they would quickly vapourise the poisoned water under Angel's feet, turning it to scalding steam which would burn and ruin her flesh as well as poisoning her through the open wounds or through breathing it. Of course one could normally Body Replace out of this but due to Chakra Chaos Mode there was no chance of that and the Chaos Seals were something that Angel had never seen before so the shock would probably help out with it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime13th January 2016, 7:13 pm

Angel would find her chakra waver causing her to narrow her eyes before she would sink into the water, she instantly knew what that was it wasn't as if said organization hadn't existed in her time but the girl had surprised her and thus it was her victory. Still she would go out with a smile on her face as the other had seemingly forgotten about something. Angel, the original, would simply lean to the side and place her hand to hold her head up yawning as if she was bored. The other hand would simply wait until the fire cleared while throwing up and catching the stone in her hand. "Nee-san what is going on." Yaksha said which would prompt Angel to sigh with disappointment. "The girl is a fuinjutsu user, how I hate fuinjutsu. A Bringer of Kaos, probably targeting chakra based techniques, it either means one had to stall her out or break her until she changed it by force. Suffice to say, I guess I can't play around anymore." Angel said and when the fire cleared away along with it the evaporating water.

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Char_10158

The new Angel would land on the ground once the pebble was thrown the usual happy look or calm look gone from her facial expression. She was still wearing a flak jacket though this time her eyes were lidded as if she was relishing the combat between them. She would pull out an Ibara style Tanto in a reverse grip in one hand with an Ibara Style kunai in the normal grip in the other before her eyes would shift into their final form. Ten minutes, you can hold that thing for a little over ten minutes can't you. So either I draw this out or...I end this quick. she muttered though she was sure that Asura could hear her. The original would sigh once more before speaking. Fourth Trial. Begin. with those words the copy would disappear moving at speeds that surpassed even ripping discord.

She would attempt once more to close the distance between her and Asura, but while she ran her stance would change with her moving her right hand (Tanto) into a punching position while the other was held lower towards the ground. When she got close enough she would begin to make punching motions with her right hand but would pull it back as she made the extensions as if she was testing for an opening hoping to make Asura flinch.

Fourth Trial:

Angel:

Last edited by Aurielle on 14th January 2016, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.   A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bout of Supremacy, Tenshi no Amaterasu vs Eyes of Steel & the Ageless Destroyer.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next