Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Shopping Trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Trip   Shopping Trip Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 5:32 am

Liara was carrying a pretty heavy rifle with her as she got it up on her shoulder. A man that was apart of the allied shinobi forces gave this to her to have her armed against the invading countries, but she had no use for it. On top of that, the war was pretty much over for the time being, was there any need to be carrying around a gun like this? It was then that Liara decided to sell the rifle and the bullets, and see if she could buy something useful with the change that she had left. Once she walked in the store, she put the S rank rifle, and 2 D rank ammo packs +2 piercing on the table with a sigh. It looked like it was a bit heavy for her. " I am to sell this please....how much can i get from it?"
Back to top Go down

Shopping Trip
Page 1 of 1