Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Girls just wanna have fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Girls just wanna have fun Empty
PostSubject: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime1st July 2015, 8:18 am

"So this is Shigakure... it's a lot brighter than pretty much everywhere else in Pandora..." Ellis said as she walked the streets of the east island. Resting her eyes on a shop that was bright pink from top to bottom. "S-sugoi!" she exclaimed as she ran inside the shop. There was so many great things, cute outfits, plushies everywhere she looked, and sweet smelling perfumes. Every part of the shop was perfect. By the time she reached the counter she had picked out so much stuff that she couldn't see the cashier past the pile of merchandise on the counter. The woman told Ellis the price with a flat expression that very much contradicted everything the store she worked in seemed to stand for. "Waaaah!?!? That much?!? Are you serious?".

After several minutes of Ellie going through all the stuff and picking out the things she wanted most, and after exasperating the cashier, she managed to bring down the price tag to something she could afford. She happily shelled out most of the money in her purse and walked out with her bright pink bags back out onto the street. "Hmm where do I go next?" she said looking around. There was so much to do on the east island, she was thoroughly convinced it was the best place in the entire empire. She had come in hopes of getting away from the dreary and boring life of an apprentice knight for a little bit, and so far she was far from disappointed. Although the money she brought to fund her little field trip was already wearing rather thin. Just before she set her eyes on another shop to raid, Ellie's stomach let out a growl. "Ugh I forgot to bring food, I haven't eaten since I left..." she said while setting her sights on a nearby restaurant, slightly less brightly colored then the shop she just left.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime1st July 2015, 1:38 pm

There was just something in the air that day. Who knows what it could have been. Maybe it was the scent of fresh flowers. Perhaps it was the chirping of freshly hatched chicks. More likely though it was the sign hung in front of a marvellous fountain. Tree tiers of water slinging glory it stood. Pearl tiles just beneath the wading pool at the bottom seemed to make it glow as light reflected up from it. Highly ornate figures spewed water up from one tier to another till the top head stone of the fountain seemed to return it back to the bottom. Quite a wonderful special thing that just drew people towards it, but that darn sign hung there in front of it.

NO PLAYING IN FOUNTAIN

Who would ever put up a sign like that. I mean really. How could they build something so spectacular and then tell people, Don't touch it. You know if the sign wasn't even there Bianca probably wouldn't even be considering this, but that darn sign changed the entire game. It was a challenge. It was a dare, but more importantly to Bianca, it was a rule that needed to be broken. The graceful girl, dressed in off yellow skirt couldn't help but test the waters. Peering around like a art theif on the prowl Bianca made her approach before finally, all in bolting to the fountain, skipping the gaurd rail and right over the edge into the bottom tiers wading pool. With a enourmous amount of laughter she danced about in the water, splashing a few passer-bys, trying to coax them into joining her, with no success. All was well till they saw her.

The next few moments were filled with squeeling and laughter and yelling as three men in uniforms took off after Bianca. She bolted giggling the entire time leading them down roads, through stores, and down some allys of the area till finally Bianca thought she had lost them, just as she exited an ally right in front of Ellie. Bianca stopped and braced herself on her knees as she let out a laugh of sorts. "So fun." She wheezed out, standing back up and looking back down the ally, only to be shocked a bit from the voices of the men calling out. "O crap they still coming." She started to say but quickly put it into a whisper as one of them men came into eye sight. A bit of panic took over as Bianca grabbed the closest person to her, Ellie. Bianca spun around Ellie, putting her back against a wall at the entrance of a new store. Quickly she jerked Ellie in front of her. With on hand still on Ellie's wrist and the other on the back of her head Bianca pulled Ellie closer till their lips met, and she shut her eyes, holding there for long enough for the men to pass by before peeking out of the side of one of her eyes.

Last edited by Meimu on 1st July 2015, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime1st July 2015, 9:27 pm

Ellis walked toward the restaurant she wanted to eat at when she heard some shouting in the distance. She listened closely for a minute before dismissing it as nothing and turned to enter the restaurant. Then someone burst out of the alleyway next to her. Ellie paused and looked at her. The girl was breathing heavy and was soaking wet. "Err... are you-" Ellis was interrupted as the girl grabbed her and before she could even react the girls pressed her against the wall and kissed her. Ellie's eyes widened in shock. Who was this girl? Why was she kissing her? After a couple seconds a group of men ran out of the alleyway that the girl came from and passed them. Ellis was completely flustered, her cheeks were brighter pink than the store she had just walked out of. As soon as it occurred to her that the kiss was still going on she pushed the girl off of her as fast as she could.

"W-w-w-w-what do you think you're doing!?!? You can't just do that. You can't just walk up to a lady and take her first kiss from her! That was supposed to be for my soulmate! Whats wrong with you!" she yelled as she tried to back up and realized she was up against a wall and had no where to escape. Her cheeks were going from a bright pink to an even brighter red. "Gosh don't you like buy me dinner or something first? You messed it all up." she said with a frown. She took a closer look at the girl. It seemed she was also a knight, interesting. Ellie wondered if she was here for the same reason, perhaps she wasn't the only one that found most of the empire incredibly dull and boring. But her mind was straying from what was important. Why the hell was this girl sopping wet and trying to make out with Ellie?!?
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime1st July 2015, 10:16 pm

Bianca broke away as Ellie pushed her off. Her eyes locked on the horizon down the road towards where the men had run off. All signs of them was fading so Bianca finally had a chance to catch her breath. The entire time she waited for conformation they were in deed gone, Ellie seemed to be questioning the kiss from a stranger. All of which seemed to pass through one ear and out the other of Bianca. After a few seconds, words began to stick though. "...my soulmate! Whats wrong with you!" The word soulmate just seemed to trigger something in Bianca. Why is she freaking out? Bianca thought but couldn't help but want to press on a moment. Could be some fun.

"But honey I just couldn't wait for after dinner. I'm just so wet for you right now." Bianca said in an all most whisper as she pushed her self onto Ellie but couldn't hold back the laughter. She stepped back laughing out loud with a bright smile across her face. "Lighten up. A girls just trying to have a little fun." She spouted out through her laughs. "Its those mean guys ruining all the fun thats..." She couldn't finish the statement before one of the uniformed men came back into view. "O crap lets go." Bianca said again grabbing her new found accomplice by the wrist and dragging her into the cafe Ellie been heading towards before.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime1st July 2015, 11:03 pm

Ellie's panic was interrupted when the girl spoke at which point she didn't know how to respond or react so she more or less just stood there without her blush fading whatsoever. That is until the girl said something about mean guys and yanked Ellie inside the cafe. "What are you insane? You're getting me wet too ya'know!" she yelled as she tried in vain to wipe the water off her clothes as if it was dust. Who were those guys anyways? They must have been chasing after her for some reason. Was she a criminal? Maybe she was ex-pandora and was a missing nin. Though usually someone her age that defected would have been caught by now. Pfft and to think Ellis just want a nice relaxing day off. She pulled away from the girl and opened up her purse to get out some money for food. Annnnnnnd it was empty. "Damn I spent too much at the last store..." she thought with a really overly sad expression.

Ellie turned back to Bianca and grinned. "Fine since you stole my first kiss you can make up for it by buying me dinner. That's the least you can do considering how beautiful I am." she said before sticking her tongue out at the girl. Ellie walked up to the counter and smiled joyfully at the woman behind it. "On-err Two strawberry parfaits please! Also some scones... Oh she'll be paying for it all." she said pointing to Bianca. Ellis then made her way over to an empty table and sat down in a way that was all too sophisticated after her previous outburst. She then folded her arms and tapped her foot as she waited for Bianca to pay for the food that had just been forced upon her.

Last edited by Miasma on 7th July 2015, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime1st July 2015, 11:53 pm

Bianca was peering back outside the shop watching the men inspect the area as Ellie spoke again. She wasn't the best listener. At least not until a subject about her came up. "Fine since you stole my first kiss you can make up for it by buying... I was an almost immediate reaction from those words that made Bianca's mind click into action. "Now hold on..." Bianca started while Ellie was still speaking. how beautiful I am. The words cut Bianca off a moment, catching her completely off guard. It was like the cat snatched her tongue right out her mouth. She couldn't find the words. She was too busiy caught up trying to watch where those men were going to really pay to much attention to anything else, but there was something about this girl that just made Bianca's heart skip.

Saying love at first sight was a cheesy thing to say, but some how the loud mouth Bianca suddenly couldn't find words to spout back at this girl. Wasn't even some snappy one liner or anything floating through Bianca's head as Ellie found a place in the cafe and placed her order. Love is a strong thing to say not even having spoken a whole solid three lines to her and Bianca didn't like it. She started to step backwards ready to bolt for the door but the men's voices behind her froze her. Wasn't anything else to do but face what ever it was that was making that lump in her throat. So she slid a hand into a jacket pocket and took out a few bills, wet of course. She waved them in the air a moment before handing over the wad of paper, and slowly she found her seat across from Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime7th July 2015, 9:46 pm

Ellis smiled in success as she watched Bianca pay for the food and then sit back down. The girl had gotten an odd expression on her face but Ellie didn't pay much attention to it, she was far more concerned with how she would make it through the rest of the day with no money. Ellie licked her lips to wet them and her thoughts were interrupted. What was that taste on her own lips? It was so good and new and it wa-. Her eyes widened a bit as she realized where the taste had come from. It was the taste of the girl sitting across from her. The blush that had only just finally left Ellie's face came back rather quickly and all of a sudden instead of ordering Bianca around and seeming very sure of herself she didn't know what to say or do. Ellis tried to avoid eye contact awkwardly and then found herself staring at the girl's lips. They were so moist and enticing and just... no what was she doing. Ellis quickly looked towards the kitchen as if to act impatient for the food.

She managed to recall that she noticed the girl was likely a knight from earlier so she decided to use that to get out of the awkward moment she had created for herself. "So you're a Knight huh? What brings you here? Can't imagine it being a mission or nothin' like that" she said with slightly less energy than before. Jeez what was it about this chick that made it so hard to talk to her all of a sudden. Ellie didn't generally have that kind of problem. Probably just because the girl kissed her, so now things were really weird. "Tch... I should have found someone else to buy me food." Ellie thought. Probably some kid that was just starting to get interested in girls and had some lunch money from his parents running around somewhere that would be easy to prey on, but no Ellis didn't think about this before hand. Now she was stuck having to talk to a really cute girl that had just made out with her.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime9th July 2015, 12:27 am

Bianca's heart was racing the entire time the pair sat across the table from each other. She'd never been in this situation before. Back out on the streets, running from people, she locked lips with this girl for no reason, and then it was nothing. It meant nothing. It was nothing. She was just some random person and Bianca could part ways at any moment, but here inside this cafe it was like Bianca was actually having to own up to something. Every little voice in her head screamed run. Flip the table. Laugh out loud. Run out the door and never have to worry about it again, and yet she couldn't. Her racing heart seem to be shackles keeping her there, or maybe it was that she really didn't want to leave. She never wanted to leave. She could sit there across the table from this beautiful woman for the rest of eternity and never worry about a thing. Despite all that, she was actually afraid to speak.

Moments of silence went by with nothing but Bianca staring at the girl, until finally the other girls words finally caught up. "O yes I'm a knight. Well kind of. You could say I'm just starting out. Hahaha." Bianca said as her nervousness caught up with her quickly. What the hell come on. Get it together. Bianca repeated to herself trying to calm down a bit and talk normally. "Uh UH I'M BIANCA!" She virtually yelled out before quickly spooning the first piece of her dessert into her mouth to try to cover up her outburst quickly. In her rush though she would have come as a rather messy eater, only furthering her nervousness as she quickly reached for a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime15th July 2015, 6:28 pm

Their food came and Ellis took a few bites out of the sweet meal being very careful not to smear any onto her face or to eat piggishly in front of her new acquaintance. The girl answered and said that she was indeed a knight but was just starting out. So she was just like Ellis then. She wondered what brought a girl like this to the likes of Pandora. Then again she shouldn't talk, considering Ellis was far from what you would expect to find in such a dark organization. "Well that makes two of us, ya trying to get out of that dark and gloomy place by coming here too then?" she said before stuffing her mouth with some more of the parfait.

"Uh UH I'M BIANCA". Ellis had to lean back a bit at the sheer volume of Bianca's introduction, watching as the girl realized how loud she had said it and turned to the food as refuge. Ellie couldn't help but raise her hand to cover a giggle in reaction to Bianca. "Well Bianca My n-" "Bianca". The name was so cute, so nice. It seemed to roll off the tongue so perfectly. It was some sort of delightful just to speak it. How odd, Ellie had never reacted to a simple name is such a way before. Realizing she stopped mid sentence she cleared her throat and went on. "My name is E-L-L-I-S. Pronounced Elise." she finished. "Oh and once you know me better I might even let you call me Ellie, or some other pet name, if you're into that sort of thing of course." she added with a sly wink. Finished with what she was saying Ellie returned to the delicious dish sitting on the table in front of her. It was so tasty, but at the same time so cute, it almost made her sad to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime16th July 2015, 9:38 am

Tumu would stroll in through the front door, catching only the last part of the girls conversation. For the most place, this place seemed empty, guess it had shitty food or something. He'd stumble around on the spot for a short while, before taking a staggered step beside them. "Jus' Lee seems appropriate." He'd say, mostly to himself, but I suppose this other girl could learn a thing or two from such a quick thinker, like himself. Speaking of this girl, she said something earlier that bothered him. "So yer a knight, huh? Jus' starting out. Impressive, who did yer ask to be your mentor." For everyone knows, the only way to become a knight, was to seek out someone whom was already a full knight, and ask them to mentor you. Otherwise you were no different from a citizen with a plastic badge playing sheriff. He would wait for the answer, however at the same time, he would continue to stroll forwards towards the counter.

"Whiskey." He'd say, dropping a few coins on the table. Okay maybe he threw the coins at the counter, but what difference does it make? "We don't serve alcohol sir." Don't serve alcohol, what a stupid part timer. The kid doesn't know what he's talking about. "Then rum." He would throw some more coins at the table, expecting his bottle, however the cashier would leave, returning with the manager. "Sir, we are a cafe...We don't serve alcohol. Is there anything else I can get you?" Tsk, these guys were playing 'hard to get...the drinks from.' "Fine...I'll drink yer shitty homebrew crap." The manager would sigh, before turning to the cashier. "Just give him a coffee." After a large sigh, he'd make his way back to the two random little girls. "Tis whole place is shitty. 'No Alcohol.' Pssh, yer'd never hear that back in Ash. Carmie'd never let the drink run dry."
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime16th July 2015, 11:56 pm

Bianca really was wrapped up in this new girl. I mean kissing a stranger is one things. Playing with another person made things fun, but this girl, she captivated Bianca entirely. "My name is E-L-L-I-S. Pronounced Elise." Bianca seemed to mouth each letter to herself as if naturally committing them to memory. She was so caught by everything she had forgotten about the food in front of her, but she was even more oblivious of the new man to enter the building. He'd already babbled through some words, barely english before saying anything directly to Bianca and Ellis, but Bianca still paid no mind to him. He wasn't important here. Bianca's heart skipped a beat a moment as everything sat in, and finally got to much. Bianca slammed her hands down on the corners of the table in frustration.

"AHHHHH!! Why'd you have to go and make having fun difficult? Why'd you have to look and sound like that? Why'd you have to be you, here and now? Why'd I have to pick the one person of the street to make my heart actually skip a beat?" Bianca went to a fit of asking these questions out loud. All of them not intended to be out loud, and it wasn't until she was finished before she realized she was raising her voice. "I-i-i-i-i-i mean....." No she was done now. Over the hill and down the lane now. Perhaps the drunk could pull her out the ditch with something. She slumped back down in her chair, hands in her lap looking at the ground. Face beat red but completely defeated by her own doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls just wanna have fun   Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls just wanna have fun
Page 1 of 1