Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tryna come up in the world.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Tryna come up in the world.  Empty
PostSubject: Tryna come up in the world.    Tryna come up in the world.  Icon_minitime15th May 2015, 3:07 pm

Ace had been gone quite a while, you can say he was in deep meditation. Upon waking up during his sleep walk he would stumble into a wall, realizing where he was at he would smile as this is where he needed to be Tartatos, gateway to the pits. He didn't know how got there but he was well equipped with what he need to survive. I just need to win 21 fights, hopefully the cash payout would be well worth it.Hope they are ready for me like I  for them. He walked through the door head held high and ready for anything , let's just see what's behind door number 1. Of course he had his newfound blade Kiba in his hands while his other weapons was on his back and sides, this was going to be fun for the young kugeki.

Weapons and Items:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tryna come up in the world.    Tryna come up in the world.  Icon_minitime11th August 2015, 11:39 pm

Ace would find himself in a completely new atmosphere and slightly dizzy, as if he just traveled a far distance at intense speeds. Upon coming through he would find himself face to face with a man that had a large scar over his face, an eye missing along the path of the scar. The man was about nine feet tall and looked down at Ace. "Business or Challenge?" The large man in a suit would ask the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Tryna come up in the world.    Tryna come up in the world.  Icon_minitime12th August 2015, 5:01 am

Challenge. Ace would say as he looked up to the substantially tall man looking down at him. In his mind he would brace himself for the task ahead of him not knowing what to expect. His confidence never dwindling as thoughts of winning only filled his head, his body upright and his face showed no expression. I must win, and God beast you're next once I get done here; may my will be done. Ace eyes would close for a minute then reopen as his body would compute the thought his brain sent out, let the fighting commence.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Tryna come up in the world.    Tryna come up in the world.  Icon_minitime13th August 2015, 2:56 pm

The man pulled out a pen and clipboard from within his suit. "Right. What is your nation? Any previous completed streaks? If Shogunate then what streak weight set are you wishing to go against? And finally, what difficulty do you wish to face?" asked the man as he scribbled a few things down on his clipboard. This was routine for him and though he was slightly bored he did like to send people to their deaths. Especially up and comers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryna come up in the world.    Tryna come up in the world.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryna come up in the world.
Page 1 of 1