Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

World of Tir

Go down 
AuthorMessage

World of Tir  Empty
PostSubject: World of Tir    World of Tir  Icon_minitime7th January 2021, 12:31 am

World of Tir  Vzr4hGF

Hi so um, a few of you know I actually do run my own forum. The concept is based around a magic system and a large scale pantheon. It plays as an open world/fantasy/adventure mix with elements of sci-fi in it too (via the domain of technology primarily).

Within domains there are soulless creatures known as primals, faces and heads of the domains known as gods, champions and avatars as personal aides, and a lot more. It's relatively flexible in play-style, and allows for combinations of up to three elements for mage types (save for technomagi). There's also new stuff being added and tried out in terms of functionality or site mechanics, but those updates are shared in the logs.

Sparky (Moderator of WOT) wrote:
Tir is a high-fantasy world with modern elements, featuring many different races, locations, and types of magical abilities. It's a world watched over by a pantheon of unique and varied gods with various activities to partake in, ranging from exploration, bounties, events, to simple interactions between characters and npc's. The site uses dnd-esque systems, and allows for the creation of custom and personalized spells. Alongside this, individuals are allowed opportunities to create their own species and specialized organizations. At the end of the day, the systems on Tir allow for a wide range of expression, for many different types of characters, play-styles, and personal story arcs and character development.

Back to top Go down

World of Tir
Page 1 of 1